Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners - Page 10 Empty Re: Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

Post by Rovenami on Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:51 am

TaugerTheTiger: @NottheBestLester @DMullen Didn't one of the pit reporters from Finland end up getting a ride at Hodges-Walter at one point?
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners - Page 10 Empty Re: Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

Post by Magus978 on Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:01 am

RealTomDelgado: Driving cross-country to California to observe pre-season testing.  I hear the hotel I'll be staying at in Santa Clara has an excellent gym, so not only will I get to scout the competition for the upcoming season, I'll also get to lift really heavy things! #WorldsStrongestRaceDriver

KyleGaffigan: Why did @RealTomDelgado make me drive him to California? Even worse, why did he rent this stupid RV? HE MAKES ME SLEEP ON THE COUCH DAMMIT! It would be a real shame if this RV had an unfortunate accident...#IHateMyBoss

RealTomDelgado: @KyleGaffigan You do know I can read your tweets, right? You best drive properly. Also, it's a futon, not a couch. I could have gotten the one with two separate beds, but you complained about having to sleep in the same room with me!
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf on Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:57 pm

Rovenami wrote:TaugerTheTiger: @NottheBestLester @DMullen Didn't one of the pit reporters from Finland end up getting a ride at Hodges-Walter at one point?

NottheBestLester: @TaugerTheTiger I believe you're thinking of Elina Varjo.
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf on Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:09 pm

NottheBestLester: Honored to announce that I will be driving for Alex Harrison Racing in the #TMMC this season! I would like to thank everybody who has supported my career from opportunities to simple hellos; it all means so much to me. This is a dream come true. I am beyond ecstatic to see what the future holds!
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina Crew on Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:26 am

DuetscheFabian:  He we go, game 4!

SuperstarAllen: The Blues have to win this game, they just have to!  I need someone to beat Boston for knockin' out my Hurricanes!  This game is so big for the series!

DuetscheFabian: @SuperstarAllen If Boston plays the same way they did in game three tonight, there won't be much of series left.

SuperstarAllen: @DuetscheFabien You are too pessimistic, has anyone ever told you that?

DuetscheFabian: @SuperstarAllen You have, for years now...

4 Hours Later

SuperstarAllen: @DuetscheFabian I told you, the Blues have been clutch all series, and they did it again.  Ryan O'Reilly, came up huge!

DuetscheFabian: @SuperstarAllen Tuukka Rask still made over 30 saves, the man is incredible.  You act like the Blues just won the series, it is only tied.

SuperstarAllen: @DuetscheFabian You are allowed to celebrate every once in a while, ya know?
Carolina Crew
Carolina Crew
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by racingfreak1999 on Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:39 am

RROL NOMAD:
racingfreak1999: UNBELIEVABLE!!! How do you get lucky with pit stops and caution timing two weeks in a row. Amazing. I could get used to this. <pic of Azzaretto in victory lane>
racingfreak1999
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 on Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:24 pm

RealTomDelgado: Driving with Kyle is the worst thing ever. He insists on stopping at almost every rest stop to play the crane games. We've got a bunch of stuffed toys in a bag in my sleeping quarters!

KyleGaffigan: @RealTomDelgado I'm not going to stop my personal traditions just because you're a cranky butt.

RealTomDelgado: @KyleGaffigan ...cranky butt? Man, your wife really does have you by the softballs.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DunnTheRacer on Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:48 pm

@MChester96: I have some exciting news to announce! Stay tuned!

@TheLucasGrabert: Come on Blues! One more win and we take home the big prize!
DunnTheRacer
DunnTheRacer
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JMac525 on Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:30 am

Little Mac Racing (NOMAD)
LMRacing: Not the best day as a team at South Boston. We’ll do some research and hopefully bring better cars next race.
JMac525
JMac525
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 on Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:20 am

RyanMatthews @TheLucasGrabert @SuperstarAllen Game Seven, boys. In our building. Good luck. #FearTheBear
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina Crew on Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:55 pm

SuperstarAllen: Of course it had to go to game 7. I really don't wanna see Boston win again, they knocked out my Hurricanes, they just have to lose.

DuetscheFabian: The whole year comes down to this game. No matter who wins, at least these playoffs have given us something to do this off season.

DAllenBoss: @DuetscheFabian you say this offseason as if you have had more than one.
Carolina Crew
Carolina Crew
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 on Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:36 am

CarterFitzy @TaylorGoSwift ♫ And you really don't remember...

TaylorGoSwift @CarterFitzy ♫ Was it something that they said?

CarterFitzy @TaylorGoSwift ♫ All the voices in your head...

TaylorGoSwift @CarterFitzy @RyanMatthews ♫ Calling, "Gloria"!

RyanMatthews @CarterFitzy @TaylorGoSwift I hate the both of you.
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 on Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:48 pm

packer71: I am proud to announce that Surge has signed on as a primary sponsor of our #71 Volpi VC10 for the 2019 TM Master Cup Series season.

packer71: I would also like to welcome Lucas Grabert to Lawrence Gravity Racing for the 2019 season. Hopefully, we'll be able to turn some heads this season.

packer71: We may have some other sponsorship deals in the works, so stay tuned.
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by racingfreak1999 on Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:05 pm

Azurepower46: @CarterFitzy @TaylorGoSwift @RyanMatthews I can finally laugh at Boston and annoy the fuck out of my neighbors again. #GoBlues #StanleyCup #Gloria

racingfreak1999: @Azurepower46 That is until the Patriots inevitably win again.

Azurepower46: @racingfreak1999 Nah. I just bring up '07 and '11.  They immediately shut the hell up.
racingfreak1999
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina Crew on Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:15 pm

SuperstarAllen: Hell yea, Boston lost, and I can finally feel satisfied after the hurricanes got knocked out...

DuetscheFabian: That was a very weird game of hockey. I feel a little bad for @RyanMatthews, but not that bad, Boston has won more than enough in the last 20 years.

SuperstarAllen: @DuetscheFabian, what am I supposed to do with no hockey!?!?

DuetscheFabian: Uhhh, help me and @DAllenBoss get your car ready for San Antonio

DAllenBoss: We plan on announcing our schedules very soon.
Carolina Crew
Carolina Crew
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DunnTheRacer on Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:03 pm

@TheLucasGrabert: I am still at loss for words that my team are now Stanley Cup champions!

@MChester96: Here's a look of our No. 96 Chester's Family Market Lenard for the 2019 FARC Lowe Dollar Series Season! What do y'all think? >Pic of the No. 96 car in Chester Motorsports' team garage<
DunnTheRacer
DunnTheRacer
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woody on Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:33 pm

NomadVoyager: 32 entries set for this week's race at Lime Rock Park! <link>

NomadVoyager: Our sources tell us #Nomad teams and drivers are hopeful there will be no pit road troubles in the #LimeRock65
Woody
Woody
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wall_91 on Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:22 pm

TLong91: I want to send all the best of health to @DaveMustaine after reading about his cancer diagnosis. I never got the chance to meet Mustaine or see Megadeth in concert but #RustInPeace and #CountdownToExtinction are two of best albums I own #GetWellSoon

The_Wall_91
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DunnTheRacer on Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:42 pm

MChester96: @TLong91 Wow that is hard for me to believe. Megadeth is one of my favorite bands to listen to because my father grew up listening and going to his band's concerts all the time. I wish you the best Dave Mustaine! #GetWellSoon

TheLucasGrabert: Hell, come on 2019. I'm ready to race again.
DunnTheRacer
DunnTheRacer
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 on Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:06 pm

RealTomDelgado: There's a reason why you haven't heard from me in 8 days. The  following tweets explain why. Read up.

RealTomDelgado: We never made it to California. During an impromptu appearance at an elementary school in Nevada, I collapsed. Kyle made the decision to call off the trip, sold the RV (with my permission), and flew back to New York.

RealTomDelgado: I was hospitalized for 72 hours. The doctors there told me I had been running myself way too hard and that I needed to take a long rest.

RealTomDelgado: So, now I'm back at home resting and doing absolutely nothing for a few weeks, which should be fine because we don't intend on making our indepedent's trophy debut quickly. We still haven't analyzed the schedule and figured out what races we'd like to run anyway.

RealTomDelgado: I would like to offer my sincere apologies to the elementary school and its students. It hurts me that you guys had to see me fall ill. I hope it wasn't too traumatizing to the little ones.

RealTomDelgado: To sum it up - Tom is a blithering idiot who pushed himself way too hard going from coast to coast...but I won't be down for long. I'm not finished yet.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina Crew on Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:46 am

Lukas Fabian: Me and @SuperstarAllen at the ASCC race in Rockingham! Can't say we got our moneys worth.... <picture from the stands>

Lawrence Allen: @DuetscheFabian what do you mean? We got to watch the 33 best drivers in America, other than me, of couse

3 Hours Later

Lukas Fabian: Ok, we are back at the shop. We need to leave and drive to San Antonio. @SuperstarAllen, do you have all of our stuff, Dom already loaded up the car.

Lawrence Allen: Uhhhh, no, not at all

Lukas Fabian: Ich hasse dich manchmal wirklich, and yes, I can speak German.
Carolina Crew
Carolina Crew
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woody on Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:39 am

NOMADVoyager: BREAKING: NOMAD race at Beech Ridge to split into double-header <link>

NOMADVoyager: The race will now be called the Scarborough 50/50 rather than the Scarborough 100

NOMADVoyager: Looks like the decision was influenced by Beech Ridge having a short pit road
Woody
Woody
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DunnTheRacer on Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:17 am

@MChester96: I'm super pumped that we made it into the field but how the hell can a driver who has never stepped into a race car beat us in qualifying? #Noexcuses
DunnTheRacer
DunnTheRacer
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wall_91 on Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:52 am

FARC Qualifying @ San Antonio:

TLong91: I am very happy about the speed we have this weekend, got a great starting position and I hope we can make it pay off by having a great race

ASCC @ Rockingham:

7seasofRy: Few bumps and bruises but a 13th place finish is not a bad way to start out the season

The_Wall_91
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by historyracer on Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:19 am

RRoy The FARC LDS midfield looks close this year.
historyracer
historyracer
Development Driver
Development Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina Crew on Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:56 pm

Farc Qualifying @San Antonio:
SuperstarAllen: First weekend of Farc competition, and we made the race.  Even that crash couldn't slow me down.  

DuetscheFabian: @SuperstarAllen, I don't want to be that guy, but you weren't exactly at top 10 speed before your wreck.

DAllenBoss: We're the only team with a repair bill before the race.  Listen, @SuperstarAllen, I want you and Lukas to suceed, but this weekend is your first impression.  For your own sake, don't screw up.  Especially don't screw up as bad as our editor

Last edited by Carolina Crew on Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Carolina Crew
Carolina Crew
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by racingfreak1999 on Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:09 am

RROL NOMAD:
racingfreak1999: I SHOULD HAVE FUCKING KNOWN BETTER!!! WHY THE FUCK DID I PIT!?!?!
racingfreak1999
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JMac525 on Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:43 pm

ASCC
Aaron Law
TheLawMan: Pole, then engine blows? Damn, that’s disappointing. Onto the next one I guess.

FARC
MayMayGallagher: Not exactly how we wanted to qualify, but we pulled a lot of comebacks last year, so no problem.
JMac525
JMac525
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 on Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:21 pm

RROL:
--POST LIME ROCK--
JessOlenick looks like we're finally starting to make real speed out there. Wish we had gone a different route at the start of the year but that's racing for ya
--PRE BEECH RIDGE--
ChrissyRose starting third in Race A. Let's hope we can get a good race in and turn the season around
JessOlenick @ChrissyRose looks like we're all pretty close on speed. We're only one good adjustment from either of us winning
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 on Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:59 am

GWoodard41: I would like to welcome back @StarstreamRadio! They'll be sponsoring me again since 2012.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 on Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:47 pm

RealTomDelgado: Reading the silly season news, and I have to clear something up. I did not "snub" PSI for the umpteenth time. A snub would be if I were offered acceptable terms and still turned them down for something less favorable. I was not offered terms that would be acceptable to me, not just from them, but from anyone else. The phone did not ring all offseason except from PSI, so I had to take matters into my own hands.

RealTomDelgado: That said, I'm back in the shop getting our cars ready for 2019. The time of war on the track fast approaches. #WinTogetherOrDieTogether
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woody on Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:45 pm

Wood: Congrats to Craig Jonser on officially making it back to #TMMC. I always got the impression he was a humble hard-worker <link>

Wood: Revealing our @Woodwings scheme later this week! bounce
Woody
Woody
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 on Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:48 am

JOlenick Between me, @RyanMatthews and Craig Jonser, is this the most Connecticuters to compete in the TMMC?
JOlenick Also I'd like to go on record that Connecticuters is a stupid demonym and Connecticutian is even worse
JOlenick Seriously, Connecticuter looks like something a 14-year-old made up on Instagram to try and shade other states.
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wall_91 on Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:14 pm

TLong91: @JOlenick It could be worse, it could have been something way more offensive

The_Wall_91
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf on Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:59 pm

NottheBestLester: @JOlenick Wouldn't Connecticite work so much better?
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 on Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:16 pm

JOlenick @TLong91 I'm going to pretend I don't know exactly which term you're talking about. I believe a very drunk lady screamed that at me back in the ASCC days
JOlenick @NottheBestLester I think that's the term for something that grows in the caves in Connecticut
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf on Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:20 pm

NottheBestLester: @JOlenick Fair enough. If you enjoy flying them in the air during the summer, are they called Connectikites?
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 on Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:24 pm

RyanMatthews @NotTheBestLester No.

RyanMatthews @JOlenick I've always referred to us as Nutmeggers, but then you have to explain that one and..... /shrug
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wall_91 on Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:33 pm

TLong91: @NotTheBestLester I love it, you should start a campaign to name all people from Connecticut Connectikites

The_Wall_91
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 on Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:49 pm

JOlenick @RyanMatthews Same, and I love/hate explaining the Nutmeg thing RT@RyanMatthews@JOlenick I've always referred to us as Nutmeggers, but then you have to explain that one and..... /shrug

---RROL NOMAD---
JessOlenick Not really sure why the 28 decided to dump me into the fucking tires but I guess he's got one coming now.
JessOlenick Protocol for pitting is to be in the outside (since the pits are on the outside of the track), not fucking divebomb through another car from the bottom lane.
JessOlenick Completely screwed the handling on the car and absolutely ruined a great run.
ChrissyRose Engine sounded sour the second we started. I'm surprised it lasted the entire race
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon on Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:28 am

Dan Mullen @DMullen
Delgado, Ormond, Yokoyama, Lester, Williams, and Tauger are the first six confirmed Independent's Trophy entries. #TMMC

Online Wins: 23
Last Win: Formula 5 @ Road America
EFR's #1 A.J. Allmendinger fan, usually found curled up in the fetal position.
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

View user profile http://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NascarAwesomeSquid24 on Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:02 am

Nathan Ormond @NathanOrmond95:
I am so pumped that I get to compete for the Independent's Trophy for the 2019 TM Master Cup Series. #TMMC
NascarAwesomeSquid24
NascarAwesomeSquid24
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RaceCamera on Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:42 pm

TMMC

myokoyamaracing: Glad to be returning to the Master Cup Series. Running for the Independent’s Trophy.
RaceCamera
RaceCamera
Development Series Rookie
Development Series Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf on Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:38 pm

NottheBestLester Beyond excited to get on track in a #TMMC car! You best believe I want to take home that trophy and even if it's not easy competition I think a second IT for this team is very possible.
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon on Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:47 pm

Dan Mullen @DMullen
TM Master Cup series rejected liveries for Fischel, Watts after preseason outings. <link>

Dan Mullen @DMullen
The series told Watts to move a cross onto his driver signature, where such things are allowed, and then there were no objections. Appeared to be a misunderstanding there.

Dan Mullen @DMullen
As for Fischel's car, the series asked the team to remove a slogan on the back of the car. The team complied.

Saul Fischel @SaulFischel
Disappointed in #TMMC decision to deny me the right to represent the Jewish people on my car, and disappointed in the silence of others. Considering appealing this decision.

Tony Durbin @tonydurbinTX
@SaulFischel fight the power

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 on Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:51 am

RealTomDelgado: We hunt once more. #NeverSayDie #TheHuntBeginsAgain

TomDelgadoRacing: Tom Delgado Racing is officially confirmed as a participant in the 2019 TM Master Cup Series Independent's Trophy campaign. We're ready. Are you? #EmbraceTheFight

RaceTimeLIVE: Tom Delgado opens as even-money favorite to win 2019 Independent's Trophy. Casey Lester & Treck Tauger each at 7/5 odds as joint second choice. #TMMC2019
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami on Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:40 am

TaugerTheTiger: I may not be able to aim for the TM Master Cup driver's championship, but I'll aim for the next best thing. #IndependentsTrophy #TMMC
TaugerTheTiger: To Kathy Williams, @RealTomDelgado @NotTheBestLester @myokoyamracing Let the games begin and may the best independent driver win. As for @NathanOrmond95, good luck because you are going to need it. #TMMC2019 #TMMC #IndependentsTrophy
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 on Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:06 am

Carter Fitzgerald @CarterFitzy
Looks like young @SaulFischel needs to re-read the rule book

Ryan Matthews @RyanMatthews
Good to see @RealTomDelgado back in the Master Cup series. Better to see him in one of our cars! #proud
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon on Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:15 pm

Dan Mullen @DMullen
@LynxeRacing unveils national team themed cars for Eklund and Haddeland <link>.

Dan Mullen @DMullen
@LynxeRacing confirmed that @clair_auxier will run a blue and white Quebec themed car, and that any other third drivers will also use heritage-themed liveries.

Saul Fischel @SaulFischel
Double standards for Lynxe Racing and for ourselves are disappointing. Will discuss the matter with @realTerryS

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 on Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:07 pm

GWoodard41: @SaulFischel Probably because theirs are nationality based and yours is religious based. It's your fault that you didn't verify if you could have certain things on your car. #itsinthemanual

GWoodard41: @SaulFischel I mean I have a taunting message on the bumper on some of my schemes but it's not designed to offend anyone, more like poking fun at tailgaters or those who lack the patience to give me space.

TIMmy: Congrats to the preliminary confirmed entries in the 2019 season ITC! We're awaiting confirmation from officials.

TIMmy: We changed our group application in order to bolster the entry list. Hopefully that will help with confirmation!
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next