Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners - Page 10 Empty Re: Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

Post by Rovenami on Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:51 am

TaugerTheTiger: @NottheBestLester @DMullen Didn't one of the pit reporters from Finland end up getting a ride at Hodges-Walter at one point?
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners - Page 10 Empty Re: Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

Post by Magus978 on Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:01 am

RealTomDelgado: Driving cross-country to California to observe pre-season testing.  I hear the hotel I'll be staying at in Santa Clara has an excellent gym, so not only will I get to scout the competition for the upcoming season, I'll also get to lift really heavy things! #WorldsStrongestRaceDriver

KyleGaffigan: Why did @RealTomDelgado make me drive him to California? Even worse, why did he rent this stupid RV? HE MAKES ME SLEEP ON THE COUCH DAMMIT! It would be a real shame if this RV had an unfortunate accident...#IHateMyBoss

RealTomDelgado: @KyleGaffigan You do know I can read your tweets, right? You best drive properly. Also, it's a futon, not a couch. I could have gotten the one with two separate beds, but you complained about having to sleep in the same room with me!
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf on Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:57 pm

Rovenami wrote:TaugerTheTiger: @NottheBestLester @DMullen Didn't one of the pit reporters from Finland end up getting a ride at Hodges-Walter at one point?

NottheBestLester: @TaugerTheTiger I believe you're thinking of Elina Varjo.
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf on Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:09 pm

NottheBestLester: Honored to announce that I will be driving for Alex Harrison Racing in the #TMMC this season! I would like to thank everybody who has supported my career from opportunities to simple hellos; it all means so much to me. This is a dream come true. I am beyond ecstatic to see what the future holds!
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina Crew on Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:26 am

DuetscheFabian:  He we go, game 4!

SuperstarAllen: The Blues have to win this game, they just have to!  I need someone to beat Boston for knockin' out my Hurricanes!  This game is so big for the series!

DuetscheFabian: @SuperstarAllen If Boston plays the same way they did in game three tonight, there won't be much of series left.

SuperstarAllen: @DuetscheFabien You are too pessimistic, has anyone ever told you that?

DuetscheFabian: @SuperstarAllen You have, for years now...

4 Hours Later

SuperstarAllen: @DuetscheFabian I told you, the Blues have been clutch all series, and they did it again.  Ryan O'Reilly, came up huge!

DuetscheFabian: @SuperstarAllen Tuukka Rask still made over 30 saves, the man is incredible.  You act like the Blues just won the series, it is only tied.

SuperstarAllen: @DuetscheFabian You are allowed to celebrate every once in a while, ya know?
Carolina Crew
Carolina Crew
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by racingfreak1999 on Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:39 am

RROL NOMAD:
racingfreak1999: UNBELIEVABLE!!! How do you get lucky with pit stops and caution timing two weeks in a row. Amazing. I could get used to this. <pic of Azzaretto in victory lane>
racingfreak1999
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 on Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:24 pm

RealTomDelgado: Driving with Kyle is the worst thing ever. He insists on stopping at almost every rest stop to play the crane games. We've got a bunch of stuffed toys in a bag in my sleeping quarters!

KyleGaffigan: @RealTomDelgado I'm not going to stop my personal traditions just because you're a cranky butt.

RealTomDelgado: @KyleGaffigan ...cranky butt? Man, your wife really does have you by the softballs.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DunnTheRacer on Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:48 pm

@MChester96: I have some exciting news to announce! Stay tuned!

@TheLucasGrabert: Come on Blues! One more win and we take home the big prize!
DunnTheRacer
DunnTheRacer
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JMac525 on Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:30 am

Little Mac Racing (NOMAD)
LMRacing: Not the best day as a team at South Boston. We’ll do some research and hopefully bring better cars next race.
JMac525
JMac525
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 on Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:20 am

RyanMatthews @TheLucasGrabert @SuperstarAllen Game Seven, boys. In our building. Good luck. #FearTheBear
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina Crew on Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:55 pm

SuperstarAllen: Of course it had to go to game 7. I really don't wanna see Boston win again, they knocked out my Hurricanes, they just have to lose.

DuetscheFabian: The whole year comes down to this game. No matter who wins, at least these playoffs have given us something to do this off season.

DAllenBoss: @DuetscheFabian you say this offseason as if you have had more than one.
Carolina Crew
Carolina Crew
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 on Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:36 am

CarterFitzy @TaylorGoSwift ♫ And you really don't remember...

TaylorGoSwift @CarterFitzy ♫ Was it something that they said?

CarterFitzy @TaylorGoSwift ♫ All the voices in your head...

TaylorGoSwift @CarterFitzy @RyanMatthews ♫ Calling, "Gloria"!

RyanMatthews @CarterFitzy @TaylorGoSwift I hate the both of you.
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 on Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:48 pm

packer71: I am proud to announce that Surge has signed on as a primary sponsor of our #71 Volpi VC10 for the 2019 TM Master Cup Series season.

packer71: I would also like to welcome Lucas Grabert to Lawrence Gravity Racing for the 2019 season. Hopefully, we'll be able to turn some heads this season.

packer71: We may have some other sponsorship deals in the works, so stay tuned.
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by racingfreak1999 on Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:05 pm

Azurepower46: @CarterFitzy @TaylorGoSwift @RyanMatthews I can finally laugh at Boston and annoy the fuck out of my neighbors again. #GoBlues #StanleyCup #Gloria

racingfreak1999: @Azurepower46 That is until the Patriots inevitably win again.

Azurepower46: @racingfreak1999 Nah. I just bring up '07 and '11.  They immediately shut the hell up.
racingfreak1999
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina Crew on Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:15 pm

SuperstarAllen: Hell yea, Boston lost, and I can finally feel satisfied after the hurricanes got knocked out...

DuetscheFabian: That was a very weird game of hockey. I feel a little bad for @RyanMatthews, but not that bad, Boston has won more than enough in the last 20 years.

SuperstarAllen: @DuetscheFabian, what am I supposed to do with no hockey!?!?

DuetscheFabian: Uhhh, help me and @DAllenBoss get your car ready for San Antonio

DAllenBoss: We plan on announcing our schedules very soon.
Carolina Crew
Carolina Crew
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DunnTheRacer on Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:03 pm

@TheLucasGrabert: I am still at loss for words that my team are now Stanley Cup champions!

@MChester96: Here's a look of our No. 96 Chester's Family Market Lenard for the 2019 FARC Lowe Dollar Series Season! What do y'all think? >Pic of the No. 96 car in Chester Motorsports' team garage<
DunnTheRacer
DunnTheRacer
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10