Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners - Page 9 Empty Re: Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

Post by racingfreak1999 on Mon May 06, 2019 12:13 am

FARC Oktoberfest Semifinals:
ChampJohnson46: That's it.  We're officially mathematically eliminated from the title.  If it wasn't for that damn tire we would've won the race and still had been a long shot at least.

ChampJohnson46: We're in the final and are only 25 points behind the 42 for second.  Lets end the season with a win. @BillyRacinDeal #fight4second

NickAzure9000: Car looks like it's been through a war zone, and we only missed the final by three spots.  It was an eventful weekend for us to say the least.

Azurepower46: I don't give our shop guys enough credit, that car probably had no business finishing that race.  If only a few more cars could've wrecked out, then @NickAzure9000 would have made the final anyway.
racingfreak1999
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners - Page 9 Empty Re: Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

Post by zaw24fan on Mon May 06, 2019 1:16 am

FARC OKTOBERFEST NATIONALS SEMIS:
@zweb95: Hate to end my time at @AccelMotorsOfficial the way it did. Plenty of great opportunities. A bunch of dumb luck kept it from being the season we really thought it would be at the start of the season.

@zweb95: Thanks again to @GWoodard41 for allowing me to have this opportunity. Can't wait to try to beat you at your own game next season in TMMCS. Congrats to @KSplison41 and @PuffPuffGirl on being the new faces of @AccelMotorsOfficial. This team will always have a special place in my heart.

@zweb95: .@KSplison41 was a great teammate for the several seasons I was at @AccelMotorsOfficial. There's not gonna be many bigger Kelly Splison fans than me next season as she picks up where I left off.
zaw24fan
zaw24fan
Development Driver
Development Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 on Mon May 06, 2019 7:17 am

FARC OKTOBERFEST SEMIFINALS:

RyanMatthews This round was definitely "survive and advance". We survived, we advanced. #FARC #Oktoberfest

CarterFitzy Figures. I get thrown in the round with all the plebes and scrubs that can't drive and get wrecked out. Not the way I wanted to end my season, but hey. It is what it is.

BillyRacinDeal Got a new contract, got a title to (maybe) win, not bad, not bad #HowBoutThat

RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wall_91 on Mon May 06, 2019 8:30 am

FARC Oktoberfest Semifinals:

TLong91: Not the way I wanted to end the season but it hurts more knowing that if I could have survived, I would have made it to the final by default. It sucks but onwards and upwards

The_Wall_91
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by racingfreak1999 on Mon May 06, 2019 7:42 pm

GatekeeperFAC: A bit of silly season news; FAC Motorsports and @NickAzure9000 has expressed interest in running more FARC races in 2019.

GatekeeperFAC: KAT Motorsports plan to reopen their Super Series team in 2019.  Expected to be just one full-time car and reports are that former FAC Modified driver @Mel_Menendez will be the driver.

GatekeeperFAC: Reports are that longtime FAC/KAT development driver Frank Azzaretto (@racingfreak1999) could run a few Super Series races as well, being he is already committed to drive for KAT's new RROL NOMAD team. Azzaretto raced in the Super Series and its previous incarnations from 2013-2015.

GatekeeperFAC: As for their Lowe Dollar Series team, I've heard that they have a driver in mind, but wouldn't go into specifics.
racingfreak1999
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wall_91 on Fri May 10, 2019 12:02 pm

TLong91: Shoutout to @CheckeredFlagPodcast for wanting to do an interview with yours truly! <link to podcast episode>

CheckeredFlagPodcast: @TLong91 on fake news about racing, "Some of the headlines are so off that it is hilarious, it doesn't take a genius to see the garbage" (1/6)

CheckeredFlagPodcast: @TLong91 of working with family, "You have to watch out and be more concerned when you share as many qualities as I do with Ryan" (2/6)

CheckeredFlagPodcast: @TLong91 on @RealTomDelgado and his safety innovations, "He tried, I have said that I feel bad for Gaffigan but I really wanted to see one of them work well" (3/6)

CheckeredFlagPodcast: @TLong91 on #TMMC rumors, "Worse chance than a snowball in a fireplace, someday hopefully" (4/6)

CheckeredFlagPodcast: @TLong91 on who the most interesting driver is, "I could say many names but if you want me to pick one, I will go with Macena" (5/6)

CheckeredFlagPodcast: @TLong91 on his hometown, "Quiet area, very beautiful location, I would not be surprised to see the money start pouring in to the area" (6/6)

The_Wall_91
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 on Sun May 12, 2019 10:53 pm

RROL Peach County 100:
QuinnipiacMotorsportsOfficial @ChrissyRose starts 12th, @JessOlenick starts 26th to kick off the RROL for 2019
ChrissyRose (Christine DeRosa) It's almost time to start my first race in a series like this. Hoping to learn a lot and impress out there today.
JessOlenick I've been out of the car for over a year. Time to shake off the rust.

--LAP 31--
QuinnipiacMotorsportsOfficial CAUTION! @ChrissyRose makes contact with Nathan Salim. Salim slides into the wall and keeps going.

--LAP 133--
QuinnipiacMotorsportsOfficial DISASTROUS TIMING! A caution during pit cycles traps the field off of the lead lap.
--RACE END--
QuinnipiacMotorsportsOfficial @ChrissyRose P8, @JessOlenick P20
ChrissyRose Super excited for an 8th place! Super proud of how high we ran before the pit cycle.
JessOlenick You know, for not being in a race car for so long, 20th isn't terrible. Need to get back into the rhythm.
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NascarAwesomeSquid24 on Sun May 12, 2019 11:30 pm

RROL Peach County 100:

NathanOrmondRacing241: Top 10 in my 1st ever RROL race! I am so proud of my team and what they did to my car today.
NascarAwesomeSquid24
NascarAwesomeSquid24
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by racingfreak1999 on Mon May 13, 2019 8:59 pm

RROL NOMAD:
racingfreak1999: HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!  I actually can't believe it!  I thought this day would never come.  After all the bullshit, I've finally done it.

(OOC: Fun fact, I actually got my first online win in somewhat similar fashion.)

racingfreak1999: A little story about the last few years.  I stepped away from racing full-time after KAT closed the Super Series team after 2015.  Although the decision was mostly because KAT's funding went to shit after the FAC split and they could not afford a place for me, considering how my career has gone at that point, I really didn't care.  

racingfreak1999: When KAT came to me with this RROL offer, which I hesitantly agreed to, I didn't know what to expect.  This sport has kicked my ass and I almost gave up on it, and finally it has paid off.  Let's hope the rest of the season can be this good.
racingfreak1999
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woody on Tue May 14, 2019 12:32 pm

NomadVoyager: Check out Scott Bigsby's take on the first ever Nomad race! <link>
Woody
Woody
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 on Tue May 14, 2019 10:16 pm

FARC Oktoberfest Nationals:
JOlenick Can someone explain to the 224 that you need to pull out of the racing line when your car stalls?
JOlenick I take full responsibility for the wreck with the 6 and 74. Trying to make up too much too quickly.
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RaceCamera on Tue May 14, 2019 11:09 pm

FARC:
CarterthePanther00: Crashed out, nearly a top 20 finish.. Still had fun out there today. Be back next year.
RaceCamera
RaceCamera
Development Series Rookie
Development Series Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy on Wed May 15, 2019 2:57 am

FARC Oktoberfest Nationals:
MarkThompsonRacer: Unbelievable. Couldn't have done it without these guys. 2018 CHAMPS! #WeAreTeam98 <picture of 98 team in victory lane>

Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/BurningThund3r?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon on Wed May 15, 2019 3:58 am

FARC:
Liv Eklund
@leklu14: Do they hold champions banquets in prisons? Or is that guy rich enough to avoid prison? Bad look...

Tony Durbin
@tonydurbinTX: @leklu14 lol win something first before you talk shit

Steve Payter
@SpeedFactsSteve: Will FARC do anything about #LaCrosse fuel spill on lap 41? TOTAL SILENCE?!?!?! <link>

Steve Payter
@SpeedFactsSteve: Does @mdiazc have a problem already with Bad English?! <link>

Marco Diaz Castañeda
@mdiazc: @SpeedFactsSteve want me to tell you "blocked" in 3 languages?

@SpeedFactsSteve: How Maximus Racing was FORCED OFF THE GRID by Canadians! <link>

@SpeedFactsSteve: Why does @leklu14 claim Minnesota as hometown when shes FOREIGN?! <link to TMMC preseason testing entry list>

Online Wins: 23
Last Win: Formula 5 @ Road America
EFR's #1 A.J. Allmendinger fan, usually found curled up in the fetal position.
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

View user profile http://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wall_91 on Wed May 15, 2019 12:15 pm

Racingfan28194: @TLong91 is going to #TMMC!! <link to Dan Timothy article>

TLong91: @Racingfan28194 Umm...no, I have never met Dan Timothy and that is the first time I have seen that news. Plus, that article does not even mention me or any other driver outside of Dilks

The_Wall_91
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JMac525 on Thu May 16, 2019 1:49 pm

Spoiler:

Meghan Gallagher
MayMayGallagher: Dreams really do come true! Coming back from injury to accomplish great things is possible. I won a FARC season finale with an awesome team who believe in me. I am so excited to work with this team full time next season! #LaCrosseWinner

BigMacRacing: Congrats @MayMayGallagher! Way to represent our team this year!

TMoore24: Nice job @MayMayGallagher putting on a show at the short track! You're going to do great next year! #FARC

Thomas Moore
TMoore24: Always feels good to drive on the short tracks again. Thanks to the folks at IRP for letting me race tonight! (picture posted with Moore and a couple young drivers)

JMac525
JMac525
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 on Thu May 16, 2019 3:37 pm

RealTomDelgado: 227.3 lbs. 52 down since the second heart attack. I prove every day that if you're willing to grind it out, the results will always be there. Ready for war in 2019. <PIC> #BattleTested #TMMC #IndependentsTrophy
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami on Fri May 17, 2019 1:28 am

FARC Ocktoberfest:
MyrtleBeachNews: BREAKING! Dan Meyato found not guilty of previously allotted crimes, claims RON Oil executives framed him for bribery and theft charges.

DannyMayo: I am also conveinced that Marc Thompson is the one behind the framing.
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by racingfreak1999 on Fri May 17, 2019 2:42 am

FARC Oktoberfest Finals:
ChampJohnson46: So that's how our season ends. In the garage and winless.
racingfreak1999
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon on Mon May 20, 2019 5:33 pm

Leonid Roderick
@hot4roderick: Time to step away, but not too far away <link>

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 on Mon May 20, 2019 6:26 pm

GWoodard41 RT @hot4roderick: Time to step away, but not too far away <link>

GWoodard41: @hot4roderick Take the time you need to get better, after what happened!

GWoodard41: Whoever sits in for Roderick, if anyone does, will have some big shoes to fill.

Michael Anderson

SpeedfactsMA: Is @hot4roderick throwing in the towel?! Here's proof that he is:<link>

SpeedfactsMA: ASCC extraordinaire Tim Woodard predicted to win the ASCC championship in 2019! Insider notes here: <link>

SpeedfactsMA: R-Kuh Brakes stopped in their tracks of potential sponsorship deal with @GWoodard41! Why he declined the deal of the century: <link>

SpeedfactsMA: Golden Boy Spaghetti factory opening ceremony to happen with @GWoodard41 cutting the ribbon! Why he sold himself out of desperation: <link>

SpeedfactsMA: Lycoia to be placed in the trashheap along with previous Lenard subsidaries?! Shocking details here: <link>

SpeedfactsMA: Former wildlife show host @wildchildracer (Jack Dempsey) apparently tried and FAILED at race commentary at a race in Australia. Here's the hilarious recap: <link>

AustraliaRacingNetwork: @SpeedfactsMA: Actually, unlike your podcast, our ratings were at the highest they've been in recent weeks. Dempsey was quite the commentator, which the audience seemed to enjoy it.

SpeedfactsMA: @AustraliaRacingNetwork: Shut up! My podcast has a huge following!

AustraliaRacingNetwork: I wouldn't call 150 people a huge following...
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 on Mon May 20, 2019 10:26 pm

JOlenick The Master Cup grid is going to look so strange without @hot4roderick on it
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wall_91 on Tue May 21, 2019 1:13 pm

TLong91: @JOlenick You are speaking not only for the drivers but for all the fans. @hot4roderick has been a mainstay on the grid for many years

The_Wall_91
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woody on Tue May 21, 2019 2:55 pm

Wood: Taking a moment to send my best wishes out to @hot4roderick
Woody
Woody
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JMac525 on Tue May 21, 2019 6:37 pm

Tom Moore
TMoore24@hot4roderick: Hoping the very best for you, man. You’re one of the best ever.  I know a ton of the guys on the grid look up to you. I know I certainly I do at least.

TMoore24: RT JOlenick The Master Cup grid is going to look so strange without @hot4roderick on it
JMac525
JMac525
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 on Wed May 22, 2019 1:59 am

JOlenick Absolutely...I'm speaking both as a fan and a driver, more as a fan if we're being honest. I barely remember seasons in this series without Leonid. RT@TLong91 @JOlenick You are speaking not only for the drivers but for all the fans. @hot4roderick has been a mainstay on the grid for many years
JOlenick I was seven when he debuted; 1998 was the first season I remember watching most of the races live with my grandfather. I consider it a massive privilege to have gotten to race against him these past five years.
JOlenick Also, it's going to be one hell of an adjustment to see #4 without him behind the wheel.

Last edited by Cardinals5 on Thu May 23, 2019 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Backmarker on Wed May 22, 2019 7:18 am

RichardScottRacing: As many have said @hot4roderick is an amazing talent... He and Barry (RIP) also gave me the opportunity of a lifetime and I'll always be grateful. Hope to see you back and race against you again soon
Backmarker
Backmarker
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wall_91 on Wed May 22, 2019 11:34 am

TLong91: @JOlenick I wish I had the chance to race with Leonid but watching him race as a fan, he had to be the toughest driver to beat. It will be very hard to adjust to not seeing him in the 4 car for this year RT JOlenick: Also, it's going to be one hell of an to see #4 without him behind the wheel.

The_Wall_91
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 on Wed May 22, 2019 1:05 pm

RealTomDelgado: I'm always asked about the 2014 Round of South Carolina, where I, according to many of his fans, cost Leonid Roderick a win because I would not lay down and die while trying to maximize my finishing position and my prize money. I kept receipts, kids. Wink 1/3

RealTomDelgado: Leonid was, and still is, a fantastic driver. You have to have some talent to win 4 titles and win so many races in this sport. He's a hall of fame-caliber racer, and from what I've heard about him off the track, a hall of fame-caliber person as well. 2/3

RealTomDelgado: This is not an attack on the man. Far from it. It just happens to be the one run-in with him that hasn't been wiped from my memories by...let's just call it past mistakes. That said, I wish Leonid well in whatever he intends on doing going forward. 3/3

Drive4Five (some rando): @RealTomDelgado You're so lucky that he's such a class act. He should have decked you and left your druggy ass in a dumpster where you belong.

Drive4Five: Drug addict couldn't take the heat. <PIC of being blocked>

Last edited by Magus978 on Thu May 23, 2019 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by racingfreak1999 on Thu May 23, 2019 1:30 am

Azurepower46: @hot4roderick Definitely one of the greatest of all time.  I've seen this man go from aspiring upstart to legend over the 20 years he's been in Master Cup and I am proud to say I've raced against him. 1/2

Azurepower46: Seeing an orange #4 on the track without him in it is gonna be weird, but I believe him when he says he'll be back.  He's got one more championship to win.  Wink 2/2

ChampJohnson32: @hot4roderick You better be back.  I want to get the chance to beat you on track.

GatekeeperFAC: BREAKING NEWS: KAT Motorsports name @KNUCKLESMALONE as the primary driver of the #46 car for the 2019 FARC Lowe Dollar Series season. @ChampJohnson32 to still run a few races whenever his Master Cup schedule allows it.
racingfreak1999
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Backmarker on Thu May 23, 2019 7:39 am

KNUCKLES MALONE retweeted

GatekeeperFAC: BREAKING NEWS: KAT Motorsports name @KNUCKLESMALONE as the primary driver of the #46 car for the 2019 FARC Lowe Dollar Series season. @ChampJohnson32 to still run a few races whenever his Master Cup schedule allows it.

KNUCKLESMALONE: Teaming up w/ true champions in 2019... lets go get THIS #hungryDogz
Backmarker
Backmarker
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 on Thu May 23, 2019 10:19 am

RealTomDelgado: Looks like I got the last laugh. Now we wait for this sad sack to make another account to troll me on. <PIC of "Drive4Five" account being suspended for abuse>
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf on Thu May 23, 2019 5:50 pm

NottheBestLester: It's hard to envision the Master Cup Series without Leonid Roderick. I remember at Decatur back in 2011 the kind of respect he commanded in the garage; so many fans of his were there and I saw plenty of drivers coming to him for advice throughout the weekend. (1/2)

NottheBestLester: I kept to myself as to not bother him, but it was interesting to see the presence he had. He has been a staple in the best racing series on Earth, and I wish him nothing but the best in whatever he does next! (2/2)

NottheBestLester: @RealTomDelgado Ehhhh he isn't worth your time. No need to acknowledge someone as sad as him with nothing better to do than berate people via keyboard.

Last edited by Electric Wolf on Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 on Fri May 24, 2019 5:06 pm

RealTomDelgado: @NottheBestLester People love to come at me for my past mistakes. They have every right to do so, and I have every right to fire back. The way I see it, it's as close as I can come to punching some of these bad fans in the face without actually doing it.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wall_91 on Fri May 24, 2019 9:13 pm

TLong91: Somebody decided to film @7seasofRy doing karaoke <video of Ryan's awful singing>

7seasofRy: @TLong91 Hey, somebody had to find the guts to sing Don't Stop Believin'

TLong91: @7seasofRy At least I went with something I could be close to <video of Tony singing>

7seasofRy: @TLong91 Hardly anyone knows "All the Way to Reno" by R.E.M., you had the quietest reaction in the room

TLong91: @7seasofRy But I didn't get laughed out of the building

7seasofRy: @TLong91 Just wait until everyone hears you singing, you will be laughed out of the building easily

The_Wall_91
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JMac525 on Sat May 25, 2019 3:23 pm

Tom Moore
Mooreinthe4: Beyond excited to announce a lifetime dream of working with @Hot4Roderick and driving the #4 Volpi next season in the TM Master Cup. Let’s get to it!

Mooreinthe4: I also decided a handle change was in order. A little bit of catchiness never hurts.
JMac525
JMac525
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia on Sat May 25, 2019 5:03 pm

@IkeDurbinUnlimited: plans are coming along quite nicely! #tmmc #staytuned
Rykia
Rykia
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 on Sat May 25, 2019 8:42 pm

GWoodard41: Congrats to @Mooreinthe4 for landing the ride at VRT!
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia on Sun May 26, 2019 2:00 am

@IkeDurbinUnlimited: I feel like I can finally relax and just focus on racing again <link>
Rykia
Rykia
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DunnTheRacer on Sun May 26, 2019 1:24 pm

@TheLucasGrabert: I am super happy to announce I will be racing for Lawrence Gravity Racing in TM Master Cup Series in 2019! Thanks to everyone who has helped me throughout my career to reach my goal! <Picture of Lucas Grabert with team owners Frank Lawrence and Packer Carroll>
DunnTheRacer
DunnTheRacer
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 on Mon May 27, 2019 8:06 pm

Michael Anderson

SpeedfactsMA: Lycoia conspires with parent company Lenard to replace Inglesby after the 2019 ASCC season! Here's the scoop: <link>

SpeedfactsMA: Saar rightfully threatens to pull support from the ASCC if Inglesby leaves the series! Why Saar is correct: <link>

SpeedfactsMA: We as patriotic Americans cannot allow the ASCC to RIG RACES in globalist manufacturer Lenard's favor! Here's how it can be stopped: <link>

SpeedfactsMA: Rumors are that ASCC officials are thinking of LEAVING THE UNITED STATES to race in that industrial hellhole Gravis City! Here's why those COMMUNISTS shouldn't be granted a race date!: <link>

Greg Woodard

gwoodard41: Congrats to @IkeDurbinUnlimited for landing a full time ride!
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpineopossum on Wed May 29, 2019 8:23 am

CameronTaylor: Congratulations to Woody Watts on returning to the Master Cup! He's made an epic comeback.
Alpineopossum
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

View user profile http://ohioperspective.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by NascarAwesomeSquid24 on Thu May 30, 2019 3:06 pm

NathanOrmondRacing241: I am both happy and sad right now. I am happy to announce that I will be joining Dan Mullen in the commentary booth for the entire 2019 TM Master Cup Series Season. I am also sad to announce that I will not race for the 2019 Independent's Trophy. http://efr1.forumotion.com/t6224p50-2019-silly-season-thread#124256
NascarAwesomeSquid24
NascarAwesomeSquid24
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 on Thu May 30, 2019 6:16 pm

JOlenick Does @DMullen know this? RT@NathanOrmondRacing241: I am both happy and sad right now. I am happy to announce that I will be joining Dan Mullen in the commentary booth for the entire 2019 TM Master Cup Series Season. I am also sad to announce that I will not race for the 2019 Independent's Trophy.
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NASCARLOVER427 on Thu May 30, 2019 7:30 pm

GamersHolyArmy (Alex Constantine): @JOlenick Yeah, that's very weird. Remember, this is the same guy that insinuated that the 2019 season was in doubt so I'm just gonna go out on a limb and say that he doesn't have the best idea of the inner workings of the series or 44 Sports.

GamersHolyArmy: Also I changed my handle, ALL HAIL GAMING JESUS.
NASCARLOVER427
NASCARLOVER427
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC38X7A4OTUNE5rYROv9Bnzw

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 on Thu May 30, 2019 11:15 pm

RealTomDelgado: @NathanOrmondRacing241 You seriously think anyone's dumb enough to fall for this? Pictures of your contract or you're just making BS up.

RealTomDelgado: The most unintelligent people come out of the woodwork at this point in silly season. Besides, if Dan Mullen was ever going to share the booth with anyone not named Lance Andrews, it would be with me. I mean, I am one of the most colorful drivers there's ever been, and ratings would go through the roof! Wink
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina Crew on Fri May 31, 2019 7:19 am

@SuperstarAllen: The Farc world isn't ready for what I am about to bring next season!

@DuetscheFabian: Even after the big announcement, we're still the same team from way back then. <picture of team shop back in Concord>
Carolina Crew
Carolina Crew
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon on Fri May 31, 2019 4:34 pm

Dan Mullen
DMullen: @JOlenick There are a lot of new pit road reporters this year. I don't know who all of them are yet, and some will only be there for a few races.

DMullen: All I'm going to say about the Tom Delgado rumors are that he's never boring to be around.

Retweeted by Dan Mullen
Cameron Taylor
CameronTaylor: Congratulations to Woody Watts on returning to the Master Cup! He's made an epic comeback.

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 on Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:52 am

RealTomDelgado: We are still waiting on paperwork to finalize our Independent's Trophy group. I have signaled a preference to only run in the US, but that may not be possible depending on how the groups are set up. #TMMC

RealTomDelgado: @DMullen There are rumors? News to me. Remember the disaster in Georgia in 2014 when I did race commentary? That's reason enough to never let me near a broadcast mic again! I still get letters to this day telling me to stick to driving, tweeting, and occasionally drinking (2 out of 3 ain't bad?).
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf on Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:32 am

NottheBestLester: The only confirmation I've heard about Ormond going to Channel 44 is from himself, but we'll wait and see.
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next