Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners - Page 8 Empty Re: Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

Post by RyanB06 on Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:10 pm

CarterFitzy *sobbing quietly after seeing the University of Vermont lose*
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners - Page 8 Empty Re: Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

Post by racingfreak1999 on Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:46 pm

GatekeeperFAC: BREAKING NEWS: Hastert Racing signs @ChampJohnson46 for 2019 TM Master Cup season. <link>

ChampJohnson46: The reports are true.  I AM OFFICIALLY A TM MASTER CUP DRIVER BABY!!!!! #TMMC

ChampJohnson46: Four years ago, I never thought I would get to this point.  It's been quite the journey.  I can't thank @KATAzure enough for taking a chance on me and getting me here.  Thanks to Hastert Racing for the opportunity.

KATAzure: We congratulate @ChampJohnson46 on his new opportunity.  The last three years have been a treasure.

Azurepower46: After 2013 and the whole beef between us, I thought @ChampJohnson46 was an asshole and was gonna end up nowhere, mostly due to his attitude.  The last three years showed me that he is the real deal.  

Azurepower46: Say what you what about the FARC-Off, he does have legit skill.  Falling as hard as he did obviously humbled him somewhat and I guess Kat saw that when she signed him.  He's in the big time now and I think it's well deserved.  He's definitely proved me wrong.
racingfreak1999
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 on Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:18 am

JOlenick New episode of the podcast is up now! Might wanna tune in to this one.

CTRacingNews Connecticut's own @JOlenick confirms he is driving for one of TM Master Cup's elite organizations in 2019.

JOlenick I can now officially confirm that I will be driving for Hodges-Walter Racing in 2019. And I get to keep my car number, which is an added bonus.
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 on Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:21 am

RyanMatthews CT represent! RT @JOlenick I can now officially confirm that I will be driving for Hodges-Walter Racing in 2019. And I get to keep my car number, which is an added bonus.
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by historyracer on Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:14 pm

RRoy I'm watching the FARC Prerace show thing and they are talking about those fake twitter handles. Well those fake news guys can come to my hauler (Which sells weaponry) and I well personally show him what actual news is, and we'll be on the front page.
historyracer
historyracer
Development Driver
Development Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon37 on Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:16 pm

FocusAutosports: Getting ready to roll out for qualifying here at LaCrosse! <pic of car #38 in the pit lane> #OktoberfestNationals #FARC
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 on Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:22 pm

DLeck6211: @RRoy are you ok Bro?
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NascarAwesomeSquid24 on Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:23 pm

NathanOrmond241: The day is finally here! Oktoberfest Nationals Qualifying. I have made to my very first FARC race ever. #SoHyped #OktoberfestNationals #FARC
NascarAwesomeSquid24
NascarAwesomeSquid24
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by historyracer on Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:29 pm

RRoy @DLeck6211: It might be related to the fact that I have had Microphones in my face since 3:40am, half of it related to Roy INC and Rickshaw (whose never driven in an oval before) in my car that I own.
historyracer
historyracer
Development Driver
Development Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami on Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:55 am

HelmsDeep153: Me and my lil sister preparing to roll out at Lacrosse. <picture of Archer and Alyssa near their respective cars.>
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz on Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:11 am

farc qualifying:
TheStrongestAshcroft GREAT JOB GUYS THREE OF US WRECKED BECAUSE DONALD CAN'T DRIVE

p_ashcroft_ great result being fastest in my group, hopefully we can make it into a win

GabeMacena told you all it was gonna be easy coming back

truemanellison DID VERY GREAT SIX PLACE CHAMPION CHALLENGER YES

vandivermike5 SWEET I GOT A $5 GIFT CARD
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 on Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:47 am

FARC Timeline
RealTomDelgado: Couldn't make Oktoberfest Nationals this year, but I'm hoping to be able to next year if my health allows. Remember, I'm still not quite 100% after a knee injury suffered this past winter. It's another major that I'd like to win at some point. Good luck to all competing.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wall_91 on Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:59 pm

FARC Qualifying:

TLong91: We made it in!...by the skin of our teeth. There are a lot of fast cars here and I am glad we have the chance to race against them. Hopefully we will find some speed for my quarterfinal race

The_Wall_91
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woody on Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:47 pm

FARC Qualifying:
Woody Watts
Wood: The car feels great.... onto the next round #FARCOktoberfest #Lycoia #PizzaPlanet
Woody
Woody
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 on Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:37 pm

RealTomDelgado: I had one last go at the safety thing, and you'll all be happy to know that my idea this time was 100% sensible.

KyleGaffigan: @RealTomDelgado This is seriously the worst idea you've ever had, and I've seen some really awful ones this offseason. Helmets with headlights?!? They're just gonna bounce off the windshield and the glare will make everyone crash!

RealTomDelgado: @KyleGaffigan You see, that's where you're wrong. I have gotten in touch with some local shops, and they are collaborating on my greatest invention...THE ANTI-GLARE WINDSHIELD!

KyleGaffigan: @RealTomDelgado Alright, I'll play along. When is this so-called greatest invention ever going to be released for testing?

RealTomDelgado: @KyleGaffigan Uhh...*mumble* 2030.

KyleGaffigan: @RealTomDelgado THAT'S 11 YEARS AWAY, YOU BRAIN DAMAGED LUNATIC!

RealTomDelgado: @KyleGaffigan It'll be worth the wait! We have to perfect it before we can test it!

KyleGaffigan: @RealTomDelgado Kill me. Somebody just kill me.

...and thus ends Tom Delgado's quest to make motorsports safer. What have we learned from this? We have learned that Kyle Gaffigan does not get paid enough to put up with Tom Delgado's terrible ideas. Other than that, absolutely nothing...and on that terrible disappointment, that ends the saga of the TDR offseason. The remaining tweets until Race 1 of the 2019 TMMC season will be back to their semi-serious, mostly filler material. Hope you've enjoyed!
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wall_91 on Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:18 pm

TLong91: @KyleGaffigan I feel bad for you at times

TLong91: @RealTomDelgado I fear for your well being, might want to invest in health insurance

7seasofRy: @TLong91 You don't even have health insurance

TLong91: @7seasofRy Wait, now you tell me?

7seasofRy: @TLong91 You don't bother to ask for stuff like that

The_Wall_91
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 on Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:24 pm

RealTomDelgado: @TLong91 You're just jealous of my brilliance. It's okay, you can admit it. I may like you even more if you do Razz
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wall_91 on Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:32 pm

TLong91: @RealTomDelgado I will say creatively forward thinking, does that work?

The_Wall_91
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami on Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:58 am

LittleMacQuarrie: @Mullengans How's the car handling for you during the testing?
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wall_91 on Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:06 am

Mullengans: @LittleMacQuarrie I like it, maybe a little tight but nothing that would hurt

The_Wall_91
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by historyracer on Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:12 pm

RRoy It has come to my attention about my recent activity on Twitter have been disturbing. Well, the account was hacked.* The police has arrested the man who did those threats. I'm sorry for all of those who have been threaten and I am looking forwards to 2019.

*please note the my EFR account WASN'T hacked, this event was just for fun
historyracer
historyracer
Development Driver
Development Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JMac525 on Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:14 pm

TMoore24: Random life update. We bought our first permanent house! (insert picture) Looks like the wife and I are Indianapolis residents now! Will always love Seattle, my long-time home, but this location makes things easier.

MayMayGallagher: Big Mac Racing has given me an awesome car for the Oktoberfest qualifiers. Super excited to be fast on the short track!
JMac525
JMac525
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 on Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:49 am

KyleGaffigan: Where did all these tickets come from?!? <PIC of multiple citations on road car>

RealTomDelgado: I did a thing. It was fun putting fake tickets on @KyleGaffigan's road car for this. <VIDEO: "Tom Delgado - Traffic Cop">

KyleGaffigan: @RealTomDelgado YOU IRRITATING FAT BASTARD!!!

RealTomDelgado: @KyleGaffigan I think you deserve it for constantly making fun of my genius. You should know not to cross the boss.

*minutes later*

RealTomDelgado: HE BLOCKED ME! He can't do that! I'm gonna have to withhold his salary...but first, I need something sweet. I'll just hop in here quickly. <PIC of an old time candy store>

Think David Souffle, only not Belgian.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon on Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:52 pm

Dan Mullen
DMullen: @DivinaHentervation will likely miss 2019 season after testing accident <link>

Lance Andrews
LanceCh44: good lord, the year Lynxe Racing finally enters a season with a ton of momentum, they lose the driver they built around

LanceCh44: Haddeland will undoubtedly have to become the team leader. My question is this... who do they put in the other car? Auxier already said she isn't the right driver for that seat.

LanceCh44: Clévenot might be an option if she wasn't considering Le Mans more than TMMC at the moment. Nosova's out with maternity leave. All of the other options don't look ready for the pressure of TM Master Cup at all.

Online Wins: 23
Last Win: Formula 5 @ Road America
EFR's #1 A.J. Allmendinger fan, usually found curled up in the fetal position.
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

View user profile http://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 on Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:48 am

RealTomDelgado: Feel terrible for @DiviniaHentervation. Talented driver and always good company in the paddock. Recover well, Divina. See you soon.

TomDelgadoRacing: LIVE! Watch as we continue to get our Master Cup cars ready for the 2019 season. @RealTomDelgado will appear at some point in the livestream and talk about who he wants to drive in his place at the non US-based special events! <LIVESTREAM>
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 on Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:50 am

JOlenick Wishing @DivinaHentervation a speedy recovery. Looking forward to racing you soon.
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by historyracer on Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:03 pm

RRoy @LanceCh44 Could it be possible for Alexis Rainsford or Chris Davenport knowing their Lynxe or former Lynxe connection?
historyracer
historyracer
Development Driver
Development Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon on Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:58 am

Steve Payter
SpeedFactsSteve: Lynxe Racing Being Quiet About Cause of Henton Crash To Avoid Paying Drivers Union?? <link>

SpeedFactsSteve: Did Auxier Turn Down Lynxe Car Because She Knows #TMMC is DEATH TRAP SERIES?! <link>

SpeedFactsSteve: Classless Chris Davenport Immediately Called Lynxe Asking for 2019 Drive! <link>

SpeedFactsSteve: Why #FARC is DOOMED if They Abandon Great State of Ohio! <link>

SpeedFactsSteve: Is Xander Massey Leaving #FARC for Big Money ESPORTS?!? <link>

SpeedFactsSteve: Fischel Claims He Will Be The Greatest Ever <link>

Saul Fischel
SaulFischel: @SpeedFactsSteve Thanks for the support!

SpeedFactsSteve: Will Kevin Dwyer Recover From 2018 Injuries In Time for 2019? <link>

Kevin Dwyer
KDwyer: @SpeedFactsSteve <pic of Dwyer in a car for the 2018 Round of Decatur>

SpeedFactsSteve: @KDwyer Why are You Running Leonid Roderick Out of The Series?

KDwyer: @SpeedFactsSteve cool story bro

SpeedFactsSteve: Kevin Dwyer Ruthlessly Attacks Press About 2019 Rumors <link>

SpeedFactsSteve: Timothy Ruiz Headed to TM Master Cup? <link>

SpeedFactsSteve: Matt Taylor Will Be Announced As Tonare FULL TIME DRIVER ... Unless Pay Drivers Buy His Ride <link>

SpeedFactsSteve: Is Volpi Looking to Steal Daniel Leckliter??? <link>

SpeedFactsSteve: Robber Baron Dan Timothy Will Buy Pearson-Sweeney <link>

SpeedFactsSteve: Yuhara Will Not Race in 2019 <link>

SpeedFactsSteve: Maximus, Tutino, Hastert in Financial Trouble??? <link>

SpeedFactsSteve: Been Told Trueman Ellison is NOT going to TM Master Cup in 2019

SpeedFactsSteve: Rick Forest and Carel Rosen Streter Will Be At Preseason Tests <link>

SpeedFactsSteve: Why Woody Watts's Drive Fell Through <link>

SpeedFactsSteve: Is The Calton Morel Mizar Defective? <link>

SpeedFactsSteve: Jason Richardson and Eric Jackson will Race for Team Saar USA in the #ASCC <link>

SpeedFactsSteve: Modified legend Randy Robinson Passed on #NOMAD Series for a Possible #ASCC ride <link>

Randy Robinson
rrobinson22: @SpeedFactsSteve im 58 dumb ass too old for that shit

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz on Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:32 am

truemanellison @SpeedFactsSteve great story mark, how is you sex life though?????

truemanellison I divorced lisa......she took the kids and the children television game vessel
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by racingfreak1999 on Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:08 am

GatekeeperFAC: Mark Thompson is the highest qualifier among the realistic title contenders, will start 4th in Quarterfinal A.  @BillyRacinDeal will start 8th in Quarterfinal B.

GatekeeperFAC: @ChampJohnson46 struggles to find speed in qualifying, ranking 81st overall.  Will start 21st in Quarterfinal A, the same race as Thompson.  However, the 42 and the 98 are guaranteed in the finals.  Johnson is not.

ChampJohnson46: Had no speed in qualifying.  This is not looking good for us, especially since we're not locked into the final.

GatekeeperFAC: @NickAzure9000 qualifies for his first FARC race since 2014.  Will start 21st in Quarterfinal D.

NickAzure9000: Guess who's back?  Haven't realized it's been 4 years since I last qualified for a FARC race.

GatekeeperFAC: KAT Motorsports is expected to have @ChampJohnson46 run any possible companion races and maybe a few other races that don't conflict with TMMC schedule.

GatekeeperFAC: Team is still looking for a driver for the rest of the season. Reportedly is looking to see whose available.
racingfreak1999
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz on Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:48 pm

HanmoreBailey I have great things to announce for the next season of #HanmoreAmeriCar, first up the revamped points system, that will award more points for better finishers, and the North/South divisional championships, where the 7 events in those regions will count towards a special year-end award

HanmoreBailey more will come as we finish setting up shop for 2019, stay tuned
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wall_91 on Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:48 pm

TLong91: I am so happy for @TigerWoods, you earned it

The_Wall_91
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zfitzwater599 on Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:31 pm

@FitzwaterAustralia59: Happy for @TigerWoods Winning a Major Championship again it was about time
zfitzwater599
zfitzwater599
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 on Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:35 pm

JOlenick My heart aches for the people of France tonight. Seeing an icon like Notre Dame engulfed in smoke and flame is gut-wrenching.
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy on Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:38 pm

RUS_Autosport: It is a success! FARC will RETURN to Russia in 2019! Team Boss Vitaly calls inclusion of race on calendar "most great achievement" <article link>

Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/BurningThund3r?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wall_91 on Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:24 pm

FARC OktoberFest Quarterfinals:

TLong91: I feel so lucky to get the Wild Card from Quarterfinal 1. It will not be an easy road to the final but I am so glad I get to continue carrying the flag for SWH

The_Wall_91
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 on Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:45 pm

FARC Oktoberfest Quarterfinals:

JOlenick Hell yes! Victory in quarterfinal C puts us in great position to make the Main Event!
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz on Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:51 pm

farc oktoberfest:
GabeMacena this is why you don't drive like carroll ruins your brain, makes you a retard and you can't fucking drive to save your fucking ride....fucking lap one

GabeMacena also, some retards can't fucking drive in this goddamn series

TruemanEllison very bad race very bad ahahahahahaha it happens haha

DonAshcroft this team is just murphy's law personified, let's hope for a better semi i guess lol
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 on Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:42 pm

FARC OKTOBERFEST QUARTERFINALS:

FARCRacingTalk Smith-Thompson at definite disadvantage entering Oktoberfest semis <link>

FARCRacingTalk Could a good Oktoberfest mean Master Cup in Ryan Matthews' future? <link>

FARCRacingTalk Carter Fitzgerald proves she's still able to get through the qualifying races <link>

RyanMatthews Still got a little work to do, but I'll take a third-place finish any day #OktoberfestNationals

CarterFitzy They're gonna start calling me Queen of the Soup at this rate #surviveandadvance

RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by racingfreak1999 on Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:35 am

FARC Oktoberfest Quarterfinals:
ChampJohnson46: Overcome two wrecks, still finish 5th, and of course the 98 finishes 4th.  Story of our year.  Looks like that's a wrap on the title. But it ain't over yet. @BillyRacinDeal #fight4second

NickAzure9000: That race was a lot messier for us than I wanted it to be, it's almost like I never left.  Still advanced though.
racingfreak1999
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JMac525 on Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:27 am

Spoiler:

MayMayGallagher: My crew @BMRacing is so, so awesome! They made all the right adjustments and gave me a great shot to win! Let's get them in the semi's!

MRook22: More engine unreliability. Miserable end to a miserable year...
JMac525
JMac525
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter249 on Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:44 am

GenEngi : New year, New us! The eCola New Top Team program has paid off we’re entering FARC in 2019 with Bill Jones set to make an announcement later today! <pic of trailer at Lacrosse>
DanTheMan : Now I don’t have to put up with being slow, we finally have the funding to attempt another season!
Dexter249
Dexter249
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Location : Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, North America,Earth,Sol,Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way, Universe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon on Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:38 am

Divina Henton
@DivinaHentervation: @LynxeRacing picked a worthy driver. Welcome to the family, @Leklu !!! <pic>

Retweeted by Alexis Rainsford
Liv Eklund
@Leklu: Look, it's man tears from twitter <pic of a puddle outside the shop door>

Tony Durbin
@tonydurbinTX: yall ever see a building that has so much history to it and it gets turned to shit?? doesnt that fckin just hurt?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by historyracer on Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:26 pm

RRoy @tonydurbinTX unfortunately yes
historyracer
historyracer
Development Driver
Development Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 on Fri May 03, 2019 2:14 am

RealTomDelgado: I know I've been silent for a few weeks, but lookie what I did. I now own the @NYPatriots_IBC of the Independent Baseball Circuit! <PIC of TD sitting at a desk with a New York Patriots baseball cap sitting on it> #PatriotsBaseball

RealTomDelgado: Amazing what several years of good investments will bring you, huh?

KyleGaffigan: I don't watch baseball, but I'm sure @RealTomDelgado will find a way to ruin that club's reputation, just like he's ruined the reputation of his own driving school with all those ridiculous antics.

Team and League names are completely fictional. This is what playing hours upon hours of Out of the Park Baseball will do to you
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wall_91 on Fri May 03, 2019 3:47 am

TLong91: @RealTomDelgado You should have went the Pink Floyd route and buy a football team

The_Wall_91
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 on Sat May 04, 2019 4:46 pm

RealTomDelgado: @TLong91 those cost too much
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wall_91 on Sun May 05, 2019 11:53 am

TLong91: I need a hug <pic of KY Derby Superfecta ticket before the disqualification>

7seasofRy: I need to start giving stock advice! <pic of KY Derby Superfecta ticket after the disqualification>

The_Wall_91
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceej on Sun May 05, 2019 3:25 pm

FuelSpill Enola to purchase Paul Sweeney's equipment and operate his own team out of Andy Pearson's shop alongside Pearson's operation <link>

FuelSpill Andy Pearson re-signs Billy Ray Smith-Thompson, plans to run 2 cars in 2019 <link>

Ceej
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 on Sun May 05, 2019 11:41 pm

FARC Oktoberfest:
JOlenick Hell yeah boys! 2/2 on the weekend so far!
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next