Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners - Page 6 Empty Re: Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

Post by Magus978 on Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:10 pm

RealTomDelgado: Speed is king. Full power or nothing today. Let's go. <PIC> #TDROpenWheelTest

TomDelgadoRacing: Another open wheel test today for the boss, this time in the heart of Texas at the Lone Star Supercell in Houston! Please don't break the engine this time, @RealTomDelgado. No  <VIDEO>

OpenWheelRumors: TDR testing a 2018 ChampCar in Houston today. Another hint that @RealTomDelgado & @TomDelgadoRacing are planning on a 2019 Indianapolis 500 entry?

*2 hours later*

TomDelgadoRacing: That's not gone well... Psyduck Headache <VIDEO>

RealTomDelgado: How are you going to see what a car can do if you don't take it to the limit? You cannot win a race if you do not properly simulate attacking conditions! The crew need to realize that and get more aggressive with the next engine we put in this car.

KyleGaffigan: Oh god, the ape destroyed another engine. Does he even realize that every blow-up takes time and money out of our R&D? Mad

SimplyRacing: Another open wheel test, another perfectly good engine lost for @RealTomDelgado. TDR tripping over themselves so far as they build towards a potential 2019 Indy 500 entry. Maybe they should stick to stock cars?
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners - Page 6 Empty Re: Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

Post by Ben Atkins on Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:19 pm

CloudSportTV: Hannah Percy says she is "looking forward to travelling a lot" this year when asked by media about her husbands plans for next year at the Birmingham Autoshow; insinuates Ben Atkins will be racing in 2019. <link>

BenAtkins: @CloudSportTV we're going to disneyland! Very Happy

HannahPercy: @BenAtkins if we dont actually go to disneyland now i'm divorcing you

Follow me on Twitch!

NR2003 Online Wins: 123 (Latest - EFR Short Track Challenge at Carolina Motorspots Park [09/20/18])
NR2003 Online Poles: 83 (Latest - EFR Short Track Challenge at Carolina Motorspots Park [09/20/18])
iRacing Online Offical Wins: 21 (Latest - IndyCar IR18 at Las Vegas [02/03/19])
NR2003 Championships: 6 (2013/2014 GOMA Trucks, Formula 5 Season 12, 2014 GOMA Trucks, Formula 5 Season 13, Formula 5 Season 14, Formula 5 Season 16)
Ben Atkins
Ben Atkins
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 on Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:38 pm

JOlenick @BenAtkins Bring me back some overpriced churros
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 on Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:17 pm

RealTomDelgado: The hamster in my brain is turning his wheel. <thinking emoji> #TDforUSA2020?

RacingHorseWithNoName: @RealTomDelgado has a better chance of getting elected as US president in 2020 than he does of securing a full time Master Cup seat in 2019.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz on Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:25 pm

RacingsDigest when questioned by a brazilian sports show about who he'd rather have as a teammate between Luciano Soveral or Gareth Hunt, Gabriel Macena answered: is death an option? We may have an idea of where he's going based on that....full vid on: <link>
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 on Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:06 pm

MasterCupTalk Matthews inks @BenAtkins to second full-time ride <link>

RyanMatthews @HannahPercy Hope you have your frequent-flyer miles.... Very Happy
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 on Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:59 pm

RealTomDelgado: The first veteran domino falls. Congrats @BenAtkins!

FourWheelPublications: As viable options for 2019 start to disappear, calls intensify even further for @RealTomDelgado to abandon comeback.

RealTomDelgado: Noted. Thanks for your valuable input. Also, reported. <VIDEO of me printing out the tweet, then feeding it to a shredder>

VolpiSuperfan27: @RealTomDelgado you had your chance and you blew it. sod off back to the retirement home you old druggie
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JMac525 on Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:54 pm

TMoore24: Congrats to @BenAtkins and @RyanMatthews on the TMMC teamup! #SillySeason2019
JMac525
JMac525
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami on Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:22 pm

TaugerTheTiger: @RyanMatthews made the right choice in hiring @BenAtkins
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz on Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:50 pm

GabeMacena he's gonna fail, britbong can go to hell...............

(OOC: lemme uhhhh rekindle a now classic feud from 2014 lol)
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 on Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:52 pm

JOlenick *Team Rocket theme plays in the background* Prepare for trouble, and make it double RT@MasterCupTalk Matthews inks @BenAtkins to second full-time ride <link>
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins on Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:01 pm

BenAtkins: And the secret is now out! Thank you to @RyanMatthews for giving me this chance in the upcoming season! Hopefully we'll be able to get out there and show everyone what we're made of!

BenAtkins: @RealTomDelgado Thank you buddy. Hopefully I'll have the honour of racing with you this season!

BenAtkins: Thanks to all the fans and fellow drivers that have sent me their congratulations! I'm so pumped for this year!!!

BenAtkins: @GabeMacena 1v1 me toledo

Follow me on Twitch!

NR2003 Online Wins: 123 (Latest - EFR Short Track Challenge at Carolina Motorspots Park [09/20/18])
NR2003 Online Poles: 83 (Latest - EFR Short Track Challenge at Carolina Motorspots Park [09/20/18])
NR2003 Championships: 6 (2013/2014 GOMA Trucks, Formula 5 Season 12, 2014 GOMA Trucks, Formula 5 Season 13, Formula 5 Season 14, Formula 5 Season 16)
Ben Atkins
Ben Atkins
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon on Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:25 pm

Steve Payter
SpeedFactsSteve: Harry Enola Will Become #FARC Team Owner <link>

SpeedFactsSteve: Sweeney Motorsports in BIG Trouble Over Budget <link>

SpeedFactsSteve: LAKE IBLIS IS A HAVEN OF INTERDIMENSIONAL DEMONS!!! <link>

SpeedFactsSteve: Why #FARC and #TMLights In Hawaii Might Be Great <link>

SpeedFactsSteve: Gessler Coming to FARC with FACTORY TEAM: INSIDE SOURCE <link>

SpeedFactsSteve: Team Timothy Will Outspend #FARC regulars! <link>

SpeedFactsSteve: Chris Johaanes May Retire After SUPERB Master Cup Season, But Maybe FARC Comeback? <link>

SpeedFactsSteve: FARC Going Back To Russia, Comrade!! <link>

SpeedFactsSteve: How VOLPI and ALAN HODGES Killed The Rockford 200 <link>

SpeedFactsSteve: Why Kurt Walker Could Come Out of Retirement To Drive for Team Timothy <link>

SpeedFactsSteve: Ever feel like something is dreaming, and that it's the only reason you exist?

SpeedFactsSteve: Why are FARC Tires On This TM Master Cup Car??? <link>

SpeedFactsSteve: Will Channel 44 Carry #FARC Again? The Secret Feud Between FARC and Channel 44 <link>

SpeedFactsSteve: BlackDiamond Racing Wants Wodarczyk To Come Out of Retirement <link>

SpeedFactsSteve: BREAKING: Dale Cotnam Will Offer "TM Lights Scale Purse" For a FARC race if in Nebraska! Higher if on his property!! <link>

SpeedFactsSteve: ANYONE SPECULATING ABOUT YULIA NOSOVA'S FAMILY IS MENTALLY ILL AND NEEDS TO BE BANNED

Dan Mullen
DMullen: It's wonderful to see someone that you always thought had no standards suddenly find their heart and humanity.

Online Wins: 23
Last Win: Formula 5 @ Road America
EFR's #1 A.J. Allmendinger fan, usually found curled up in the fetal position.
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

View user profile http://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by historyracer on Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:34 pm

RRoy: I really do hope that the TMMC comes to Pittsburgh, A race in my back yard would be nice. #SillySeason2019
historyracer
historyracer
Development Driver
Development Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 on Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:20 pm

FourWheelFuryRadio: Former ASCC & Dash Cup champion @RealTomDelgado stopped by for a few minutes this morning on FWF Friday, and spoke about his comeback attempt.

FourWheelFuryRadio: @RealTomDelgado came out swinging from the start! "I didn't plan this glorious comeback to finish 30th every week. If those are the prospects that await me, then maybe I'll just run the 500 this year and wait for 2020."

FourWheelFuryRadio: @RealTomDelgado on what younger drivers need to take from his generation: "Come out swinging. Be confident. Everybody likes a little bravado, but don't overdo it. Be prepared to back it up. Don't write a check your ass can't cash"

FourWheelFuryRadio: @RealTomDelgado on whether he's lost anything from being out of the sport: "If anything, I've gained wisdom from watching the kids at my racing school start their careers. I firmly believe that on my day, I'm still the best in the world"
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz on Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:23 pm

GabeMacena @BenAtkins don't you fucking @ me i didn't give you that honor
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins on Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:48 pm

CassieCollins: LMAOOOOOO WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE RT @GabeMacena @BenAtkins don't you fucking @ me i didn't give you that honor

CassieCollins: @BenAtkins you can't @ some brazilian dude sorry man thats just against the law of the land you don't have that honour

BenAtkins: @CassieCollins might just end it all

Follow me on Twitch!

Ben Atkins
Ben Atkins
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 on Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:50 pm

JOlenick I'd like some of whatever @SpeedFactsSteve is smoking
JOlenick On second thought, I'm pretty sure I'd fail every drug test from now through 2247 if I did
JOlenick @GabeMacena making a fool of himself on Twitter. In other news, sky remains blue, water remains wet, red delicious apples remain the worst apples in the grocery store
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami on Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:16 pm

TaugerTheTiger: I had no idea that @GabeMacena owned his own salt mine.

Last edited by Rovenami on Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz on Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:21 pm

GabeMacena >cassie collins

GabeMacena he ain't even fucking you y u defending him lol

GabeMacena dude is such a pussy online needs someone to fight someone lol
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins on Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:34 pm

BenAtkins: @GabeMacena I'm saying this for your own sake, bud. You're embarrassing yourself, so just stop. I'm not really interested in "fighting" anyone. I just want to get in the car and race.

Follow me on Twitch!

Ben Atkins
Ben Atkins
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz on Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:35 pm

GabeMacena ur a hoe lol

EricBurnsRacing aaaaaaaaaaaand macena is probly gonna get subpoenaed again in like, 5 minutes
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 on Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:38 pm

GWoodard41: Congrats to Atkins and Rossini on their full time rides!

Michael Anderson
SpeedfactsMA: Lycoia buys Decatur Speedway to turn it into a manufacturer testing course! Link here: <link>

SpeedfactsMA: Freak winter tornado sweeps through former Decatur Speedway, damaging about 70 percent of the track and demolishing the grandstands! Clearly the work of a weather control machine! <link>

SpeedfactsMA: Victoria bought out by Saar! With their Royale model to be the new Saar flagship sedan?! <link>

SpeedfactsMA: Rumors of a track to be built near Baltimore Maryland go up in smoke after the investors were scammed by a Nigerian Prince! <link>

SpeedfactsMA: Simpson's Homestyle OJ to sponsor race at Homestead-Miami Speedway in 2020! More here: <link>

SpeedfactsMA: Jack Dempsey and Wyatt Castle to enter the Independent's Trophy championship in 2019! <link>

SpeedfactsMA: Nightmare fuel sponsor McWendeeKing and Sticky Hooves Glue to be their primary sponsors! <link>
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 on Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:52 pm

RealTomDelgado: Always gotta have a backup plan. There are much worse things to put my money towards... <thinking emoji> <PIC of the current 2019 Independent's Trophy entry list> #hint
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami on Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:31 am

Milfred Mayville
RumorMil: Tauger rumored to DeGarmo Master Cup ride after moderate success in Lights! <link>

RumorMil: F&S considering Independence Trophy bid, but with who? Find out here! <link>

RumorMil: FIA considering permitting Formula B teams to run Karjala Grand Prix? <link>

RumorMil: Lumber company investing in motorsport bid? <link>

RumorMil: Girl scout AND full-time race car driver?! Learn more <link>
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpineopossum on Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:46 am

CameronTaylor: Excited to see PittRace be a possibility for the TMMC schedule. Hope it happens!
Alpineopossum
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

View user profile http://ohioperspective.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by historyracer on Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:06 pm

RoyINCoffical:Rumor has that @RRoy is running with SWH Racing in the Super Series.
RRoy:@RoyINCoffical SHH!
historyracer
historyracer
Development Driver
Development Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 on Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:19 pm

RealTomDelgado: After consulting with sponsors as well as influential figures within the sport, I have decided that I will end my attempt to secure a full time grid spot for 2019. 1/3

RealTomDelgado: Instead, I am filing paperwork to formally enter @TomDelgadoRacing for the 2019 Independent's Trophy. We have also submitted an entry to the 2019 Indianapolis 500. 2/3

RealTomDelgado: I do not plan on showing up for the Karjala and Gravis City races. I will, however, show up for Indianapolis and (if the race returns) Decatur. If our entry is approved, the driver for those races is yet to be named, but we are looking at all options. 3/3

TomDelgadoRacing: Look who's on the TDRS campus today! Former Trent GP open wheel driver Marco Cardillo is here lending a hand in our open wheel division, and he's brought a few Formula Italia regulars with him! Still in tremendous shape at age 44, just like a certain other someone we know Wink! <PIC>

RealTomDelgado: It was great seeing Marco again. He's been in semi-retirement, occasionally popping up in Formula Italia as well as African rally events. He has a Twitter account, but rarely uses it. Follow him at @MCardillo in case he changes his mind!

RaceTimeLIVE: BREAKING - Another domino falls as former ASCC & Dash Cup champion Tom Delgado decides to challenge for the Independent's Trophy instead of continuing his quest for a full time opportunity.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 on Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:24 pm

RealTomDelgado: Experimenting with new safety measures on the campus. I think this is a hell of an idea, I don't understand why the students are laughing at me! How hard could it be? <PIC of pillow walls>

RealTomDelgado: ...that's how hard it could be. There's only one thing for it. Run away. <VIDEO of an RC car going into the pillow wall and inexplicably going up in flames, and then me running away to the laughter of the students>

KyleGaffigan: I swear, we teach serious things here. Especially when the big ape isn't around. *facepalm*
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wall_91 on Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:37 pm

TLong91: @KyleGaffigan I am going to assume that Tom doesn't pay you enough for your work

The_Wall_91
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 on Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:59 am

KyleGaffigan: @TLong91 There's no amount of money that he can give me that would allow me to not be disgusted by his antics.

RealTomDelgado: @KyleGaffigan oh you love it, you know you do. After all, aren't you the guy who once wore a dress all season because you couldn't win a race?

KyleGaffigan: @RealTomDelgado WE DO NOT TALK ABOUT THAT! ;_;

RealTomDelgado: There. That got him.

Later This Morning...

RealTomDelgado: Okay, so the pillow experiment didn't work yesterday. Things got a little heated, so to speak. Anyway, I had a bit of a thonk, and I came up with something nearly as good. The newest innovation from the Tom Delgado Racing School when it comes to safety in motorsport! TA-DAAAA!!! <VIDEO>

KyleGaffigan: @RealTomDelgado Bubble wrap. This is your grand idea. BUBBLE WRAP?!?

RealTomDelgado: @KyleGaffigan <VIDEO of me popping a section of it> pardon? Oh, yes. Bubble wrap is so safe. It even makes a heck of a noise upon impact.

KyleGaffigan: Why does he have the mind of a child...

RealTomDelgado: <VIDEO of another RC car crashing into it and NOT catching fire> See? It works! Sometimes my genius scares me. Now, to test it against something stronger, I'll take an 18-wheeler onto the track and really give it a good bash. What could possibly go wrong?

11 AM

TomDelgadoRacingSchool: All afternoon classes are cancelled for today due to the big ape crashing an 18-wheeler in turn 1 and dropping way too much fuel onto the track. Students are advised to either go home or go do something else today. However, if you see @RealTomDelgado, feel free to laugh at him and tell him how dumb he is. -KG

RealTomDelgado: You see, there was a problem with the 18-wheeler...the brakes were woefully bad, and then it developed a catastrophic electrical problem which caused me to lose all control of it. Don't worry, I'll have another thonk and we'll try again tomorrow.

KyleGaffigan: I think he's taken one too many blows to the head...what an ape.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wall_91 on Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:45 am

TLong91: @RealTomDelgado I don't think you are helping your cause too much Tom

The_Wall_91
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 on Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:00 pm

RealTomDelgado: @TLong91 Nonsense. I don't see anyone else coming up with brilliant things that I am! I'm out here making an attempt to revolutionize our sport and make it much safer for all involved.

TomDelgadoRacing: Even though the TDRS campus is closed for the day, serious work continues. Have a livestream of us continuing to work on our Indianapolis 500 & Independent's Trophy entries! <VIDEO>
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 on Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:41 pm

KyleGaffigan: What the hell is he doing now...<PIC of a truck filled to the brim with household cleaning sponges>

RealTomDelgado: Sponges. They're soft, and durable! They will protect the driver from lethal impact, as I shall now demonstrate by driving this go-kart into the sponge-laden barricade.

10 Minutes Later...

KyleGaffigan: What a trainwreck. This idiot destroyed a perfectly good go-kart just to prove his point, only for the sponges to be absolutely destroyed and for him to be complaining about a stinger in his neck!

RealTomDelgado: @KyleGaffigan It was still a great idea. It could have been much worse. I claim a victory in the fact that nothing is on fire and I'm not dead.

KyleGaffigan: @RealTomDelgado The fact that you haven't spontaneously combusted fills me with great disappointment.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wall_91 on Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:40 pm

TLong91: @KyleGaffigan I am starting to doubt putting @RealTomDelgado and safety expert in the same sentence

The_Wall_91
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 on Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:11 pm

JOlenick The ongoing saga of @RealTomDelgado testing new safety improvements has been the highlight of the offseason so far

Last edited by Cardinals5 on Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 on Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:10 pm

RealTomDelgado: @JOlenick I'm always open to suggestions. I mean, I have so much time on my hands because nobody bothered to come close to my demands this offseason. They could have had all this genius I've come up with!

RealTomDelgado: In fact, I'm actually writing down ideas for tomorrow. I have another trick up my sleeve that will revolutionize safety in motorsport. The world shall feast on my brilliance!

KyleGaffigan: @RealTomDelgado Oh god...please let him feel really sick tomorrow so that he doesn't get out of bed...
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami on Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:22 pm

TaugerTheTiger: @RealTomDelgado How about pure titanium car chassis? Would that do the trick?
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 on Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:59 pm

RealTomDelgado: @TaugerTheTiger Titanium is too conventional, and thus not fun.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 on Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:16 am

JOlenick @RealTomDelgado aerogel barricades when?
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 on Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:52 pm

RealTomDelgado: Still working on the safety thing. My latest stroke of genius requires night conditions.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Giacalone on Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:00 pm

TheStaterOfNC If the shop leak I just saw comes to fruition I might have to actually file a formal complaint with FARC #dontbestupidAGAIN
Vincent Giacalone
Vincent Giacalone
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon on Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:29 pm

Steve Payter
@SpeedFactsSteve: We Have Good Sources
@SpeedFactsSteve wrote: Joe Olenick Is Going to Hodges Walter <link>

@SpeedFactsSteve: Arizona/Texas Based Group Buying FARC?! <link>

@SpeedFactsSteve: Is Chattanooga Track For Real?? <link>

@SpeedFactsSteve: Melanie Clevenot Could Sign for DHRE?? <link>

@SpeedFactsSteve: Will Donald Trump Make FARC Abandon Mexico Race??? <link>

@SpeedFactsSteve: Tom Delgado is Planning Ultimate FARC Race Track In TOTAL SECRECY <link>

@SpeedFactsSteve: Alberquerque In The Running for TM Master Cup??? <link>

@SpeedFactsSteve: FARC and TM Master Cup Doing a TEXAS DOUBLE in Houston as well as San Antonio??? <link>

@SpeedFactsSteve: NYC Government Halting TMMC Race?? TMMC Too Expensive?? <link>

@SpeedFactsSteve: More Carbondale Renovations?? TMMC LEAVING?! <link>

@SpeedFactsSteve: Sweden Track Unprepared?? <link>

@SpeedFactsSteve: Stillwater, Michigan Bids For TM Master Cup Race <link>

@SpeedFactsSteve: Minnesota Will Get Snubbed By TM Master Cup Again!! SHAMEFUL!! <link>

@SpeedFactsSteve: Unproven California Track Snubbing Fan Favorite Venue?? <link>

@SpeedFactsSteve: Brexit Threatening UK Races? <link>

@SpeedFactsSteve: BREAKING: SCOTT WALKER DEALS BROUGHT TM MASTER CUP BACK TO WISCONSIN TWICE <link>

@SpeedFactsSteve: @cdavenport To FARC?! <link>

Chris Davenport
@cdavenport: @SpeedFactsSteve You used quotes from 2011 you idiot

Online Wins: 23
Last Win: Formula 5 @ Road America
EFR's #1 A.J. Allmendinger fan, usually found curled up in the fetal position.
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

View user profile http://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 on Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:53 pm

RealTomDelgado: Now that it has gotten dark, we can proceed with today's innovation. As you know, racing in the dark is impossible without either headlights or full-on flood lights at the top of a racetrack.

RealTomDelgado: Today, I have been working on my latest idea, which will allow races to be held at night without the need for high-cost lighting, and in turn, this lighting will make it even safer to race in the dark!

KyleGaffigan: @RealTomDelgado Uhh...all you've done is strap cheap Christmas lights to the wall.

RealTomDelgado: @KyleGaffigan Let's not get bogged down in what season it is. The lights are doing their job, lighting the way for drivers as they make their way around the New York Autoring, who were very gracious in letting me do this.

KyleGaffigan: @RealTomDelgado I hate to say it, but this is pretty impressive. How fast are the cars going?

RealTomDelgado: @KyleGaffigan 40 MPH. I paid several people to take their road cars onto the track.

KyleGaffigan: @RealTomDelgado This doesn't help...if you're serious about this, you need to put race cars on the track.

<1 hour later>

RealTomDelgado: We've now put a few TDRS students in some lower-power stock cars that are going at around 120-130 MPH. Are you impressed now?

KyleGaffigan: @RealTomDelgado Not quite...and I hate to sound like you, but they need to go faster.

RealTomDelgado: @KyleGaffigan You know what...you're right. GET MY 2010 MASTER CUP CAR.

KyleGaffigan: @RealTomDelgado Oh god...

<another hour later>

KyleGaffigan: @RealTomDelgado You idiot. You have ruined your 2010 Master Cup car as well as the cars of several of our students. You've also ruined the lights you put around the walls. Once again you did not think this through!

RealTomDelgado: It wasn't my fault! They got in the way and I had to get them out of the way! This is why I built this school, to teach them how to get out of the way of a faster driver!

TomDelgadoRacingSchool: Due to...circumstances, all classes that are to be taking place at the New York Autoring this week have been cancelled. They will instead be held on the main campus.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 on Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:44 pm

Michael Anderson

SpeedfactsMA: Jacob McKinley from Edinburgh Scotland to take over @TMLights Commentary?! #drunkcommentator #cannotunderstandthataccent <Link>

SpeedfactsMA: Head of Helsing Racing Development charged with assault after attacking several people at a Furry convention, he said that they were clearly werewolves #letthefurfly <Link>

SpeedfactsMA: Aperture Labs to sponsor a TMMC race in SPACE?! #outofthisworld <Link>

SpeedfactsMA: Why are the MIB running around Roswell?! Could the sponsors of the recent FARC race be to blame?! #itsnotaweatherballoon <Link>

-------------------------

GWoodard41: @RealTomDelgado Hey, why not call up Aperture labs and see if they won't work with you on safety products, i hear repulsion gel makes things bouncy...
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 on Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:55 pm

RealTomDelgado: @GWoodard41 Giving in would be too easy at this point. Real geniuses always stay the course!
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wall_91 on Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:27 am

TLong91: @RealTomDelgado Why didn't you use night vision? That would cost some money but wouldn't make it too difficult to race

The_Wall_91
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 on Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:43 am

RealTomDelgado: @TLong91 Night vision only exists in video games and raccoons. We are neither.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wall_91 on Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:50 am

TLong91: @RealTomDelgado Bats have night vision, maybe you should see if someone at the school is a bat

The_Wall_91
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 on Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:05 pm

RealTomDelgado: @TLong91 Nobody at our campus is a bat! This is a serious series of tests, not some mutated comic book mumbo jumbo!

RealTomDelgado: As for today, I've got a fresh idea. A farm fresh idea. Hay bales!

KyleGaffigan: @RealTomDelgado Uh...they already do hay bales.

RealTomDelgado: @KyleGaffigan They don't attach them to the walls and make it thick enough where any potential crash doesn't even make it to the wall!

KyleGaffigan: @RealTomDelgado He's got the crazy eyes. I'm scared. ;_;

<2 hours later>

RealTomDelgado: IT'S DONE! What a beautiful stretch of hay!

KyleGaffigan: @RealTomDelgado uhh...where are the cars supposed to go? <PIC of the attached hay bales to the wall, stretching all the way down to pit lane>

RealTomDelgado: @KyleGaffigan Uhh...erm....*mumbles*

KyleGaffigan: @RealTomDelgado Why do I continue to put up with this?

RealTomDelgado: @KyleGaffigan because I pay you a lot of money to do so.

KyleGaffigan: @RealTomDelgado Oh yeah, I forgot. Still, you are an idiot.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next