Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Re: Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

Post by Magus978 on Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:34 am

Spoiler:
RealTomDelgado: I want to make it clear that I'm not buying Master Sport Racing. I'm simply loaning Alexa the money she needs to finish the season.

RealTomDelgado: @AlexaLake is still the official owner of Master Sport Racing. I'm just coming in as the money. Myself and my group are here to make sure that Master Sport can be financially solvent after 2018.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight on Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:05 pm

Spoiler:
AlexaLake: @RealTomDelgado I really do appreciate this. I am sure even a little bit of money you might give me would certainly help!  Smile

AlexaLake: One term of mine is that if you help me, I want to do everything in my power at some point to repay you, should you see it fit.

AlexaLake: I'll keep saying thank you, because you are helping my dream start to drift back into a reality! Thank you, @RealTomDelgado. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you.
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by historyracer on Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:51 pm

RRoy: @AlexaLake If there is any thing I can do with your financial issue I can try to get my company, Roy INC, a company that makes construction equipment to sponsor you for the remaining races.
historyracer
historyracer
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 on Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:05 am

RealTomDelgado: Never doubt the power of a man with nothing left to lose. On this day, y'all learned never to count me out. <PIC of TD raising the Dash Cup trophy in 2017> #Throwback #LEGENDARY #MiracleInManhattan
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon37 on Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:58 pm

Race 8 @ Berlin Raceway - FARC Lowe Dollar Series:
FocusAutosports: An early accident collects the 04 car but Riley Durbin brings home a 3rd-place result in the team's backyard!! #BerlinRaceway #FARCUtails100

UnionPacer1225: @MP3rryJ should have won that race too but Jim Kidd couldnt remember anything he said before the race it looks like

MP3rryJ: That was the fastest car I've ever had on a short track, I'm really sorry for the team that it's wrecked. #FARC

MP3rryJ: On to the next one, it's a goal of mine to make my races more clean from here on out

IrishRose13: that was awesome!! not the speed we were workiing for but it was great to get to race at home!! Very Happy #farc
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by racingfreak1999 on Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:08 pm

FARC @ Berlin:
ChampJohnson46: Finish a respectable 6th place and of course, the 98 wins. Can't get a break. #109points
racingfreak1999
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz on Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:14 pm

farc:
GabeMacena lol how the fuck donnie is still 19th, maybe @TheStrongestAshcroft needs to bring a certain winner back lol

TheStrongestAshcroft maybe.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 on Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:18 am

FARC:
KSplison96: GOD F***ING DAMN YOU DALITZ! You could not have gotten to the apron?! You dumbass!

AccelMotorsportsOfficial: @KSplison96 Look, we're upset as well, but there's no need for such vulgarities, hopefully @FARC officials will deal with him properly for that.

KSplison96: Hahahahaha, yeah right! Where's my bat at?!

GWoodard41: You have little room to talk @KSplison96, you turned Helms without provocation

KSplison96: Shut up!
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 on Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:17 am

FARC:

BillyRacinDeal Don't mind the kids wreckin' when they're not wreckin' me #P13

RyanMatthews Nice to see some people didn't learn Monica Rook's lesson of NOT STOPPING YOUR CARS DEAD ON THE TRACK TO FORCE A CAUTION.
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami on Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:16 pm

FARC:
HelmsDeep153: @KSlipson96 You're lucky that you didn't end my race right then and there when you turned me.
PhylliSophical: Not how I'd start my first LDS race <picture of Theodor's damaged car>
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 on Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:15 pm

FARC:

JOlenick Does anybody in FARC know how to pull their car off of the track when they have a problem?
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon37 on Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:40 pm

Race 9 @ Delaware Speedway - FARC Lowe Dollar Series:
FocusAutosports: Five years later and in the race in which he made his first #FARC start, @RileyDurbinFAS pulls off a dominant victory at Delaware Speedway! Way to go, Riley!

FocusAutosports: We couldn't have done it without the support of all of our partners at Spinner Rotors, Armiger Arms, and Tracer Industrial!

VincenzoGF37: SO happy for the family team right now! Very Happy They finally pulled it off!!! #DuckrollDash #victory

VincenzoGF37: Everyone there has been working for that victory for so many years! Really wish that I could have been there in person to celebrate. Awesome race, @RileyDurbinFAS!! #FARC

Last edited by SpeedDemon37 on Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wall_91 on Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:45 am

FARC:

TLong91: @JOlenick Given my experiences in the last 3ish years, I would say a select few know

The_Wall_91
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon on Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:08 pm

FARC:
tonydurbinTX: see guys I told you Rookie would relax after awhile #FARC

tonydurbinTX: Monica I dont mean to keep calling you Rookie but auto correct keeps doing that sorry

LoganSnyder: the 38 only won that cuz a bunch of master cup dropouts and wannabes wrecked all the fast guys #JustSayin #FARC

DMullen: @tonydurbinTX reportedly buying Katzev Engineering, returning to full-time competition in #TMMC for #2019

Online Wins: 23
Last Win: Formula 5 @ Road America
EFR's #1 A.J. Allmendinger fan, usually found curled up in the fetal position.
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

View user profile http://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami on Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:59 pm

FARC:
HelmsDeep153: @LoganSnyder Either that or fast cars plowing into said wreck like they they're the stars of bad racing movies.
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia on Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:56 pm

FARC stuff:

RileyDurbinFAS: FINALLY! @FocusAutosports builds great cars every race and their work paid off. I can't thank them enough!!!!! #FARC #Winner

RileyDurbinFAS: shhh itll all be okay @LoganSnyder

TMMC Stuff

IkeDurbinUnlimited: Still in talks with a few teams, I'll keep you all updated when I know more! #TMMC #2k19
Rykia
Rykia
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon37 on Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:23 pm

FARC:
UnionPacer1225: tmmc dropouts? funny considering who his dad is

UnionPacer1225: really excited to race with the 88 guys again at Springfield! I always love going back to the dirt #farc
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 on Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:52 pm

CarterFitzy I see Trump's not the only one colluding with the Russians MT @DMullen @tonydurbinTX reportedly buying Katzev Engineering, returning to full-time competition in #TMMC for #2019
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 on Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:38 am

JOlenick Beat me to it Laughing RT@CarterFitzy I see Trump's not the only one colluding with the Russians MT @DMullen @tonydurbinTX reportedly buying Katzev Engineering, returning to full-time competition in #TMMC for #2019
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 on Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:01 am

RealTomDelgado: Crazy times with @tonydurbinTX returning to Master Cup competition. Old guard starting fight back against the new young blood establishment?
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight on Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:47 pm

FARC:
AlexaLake: I at least can drive. I may not be able to run a team, but I can drive.

AlexaLake: Jim Kidd was right. There's just too much aggression here. Nobody seems to know how to drive a car in FARC. 

AlexaLake: I'll give my ride to anybody who can actually drive.
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by racingfreak1999 on Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:34 pm

FARC:
ChampJohnson46: Something's up with this points system if we can finish top 10 after the 98 wrecks out, and only gain 16 points.

ChampJohnson46: Could have finish higher if we weren't caught up in someone else mess. Didn't hurt the car too much.
racingfreak1999
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TPGRacing75 on Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:35 pm

FARC Race #9:
@TeamForest60: A solid top 10 finish by @Rick60, while @Ryan60 brings the car home in one piece.

@Rick60: Nice race @VincenzoGF37, congrats on the first win, you smoked me hard today Smile

@Rick60: Also hey @AlexaLake, if you need some money, body, engine, or chassis help, us here @TeamForest60 are always willing to lend a hand.

@Ryan60: I second what my brother said, we are all for helping a competitor, if it means being able to do battle every week. #AllForOne
TPGRacing75
TPGRacing75
Development Driver
Development Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JMac525 on Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:57 pm

“FARC:
MRook22: Not getting wrecked for once is nice, but finishing the race under full power would have been better.
JMac525
JMac525
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 on Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:22 pm

RealTomDelgado: Officially putting it out there. I'm a free agent and I'm entertaining offers for either a full time Master Cup campaign, or an independent's trophy run. Considering my stature, I believe I've earned the right to narrow my search for a team down. No non-serious efforts that will just waste my time and your money, and no perennial backmarkers. 1/2 #TheHuntBeginsAgain

RealTomDelgado: Championship/Independent's Trophy contenders only. I'm 44 years old, 45 in August, and my clock is ticking. I'll gladly take a lower salary if it means a better shot at a championship-caliber drive. There's no more personal issues, those are in the past. I just want a shot to show that on my day, I'm still the best in the world. 2/2 #TheHuntBeginsAgain

Motorsports24_7: Tom Delgado's latest comeback cheapens his legacy even further. Our piece on why nobody should take him up on his services <HERE>. #CancelTheHunt

WheelSpinMag (another, smaller media pundit): Tom Delgado Continues to Chase the Ghosts of Failures Past, still in search of his first major win. Read our latest piece <HERE>!
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 on Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:40 am

*After Decatur 2016*

DLeck6211: HOLY SHIT I CAN'T BELIEVE I DID IT! SCORE ONE FOR THE UNDERDOGS! #IndependentsTrophyChamp
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 on Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:21 pm

Motorsports24_7: @RealTomDelgado's high salary demands as well his unwillingness to sign for a "lower tier" team should make him one of the odd people out in the 2019 TMMC offseason carousel. Read our latest editorial <HERE>! #TMMC

Motorsports24_7: Delgado's Two Options: Race in the "minor leagues" or remain retired. As it should be. Gerald Evers explains in his latest piece <HERE>. #TMMC
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 on Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:56 am

RealTomDelgado: We old guys can still get it done. Myself, Dale Roswell, & @RyanMatthews are the prime examples. The kids will take over the sport, but we old warhorses will not go away. Ain't none of us ready for the retirement home just yet.

RealTomDelgado: Another hit piece has come out against me. This time, it's by some hack called Richard Maxwell. I've never heard of this guy's podcast. Probably low rated anyway. He doesn't know me and what I've been through all my life, so idiots like him should keep their mouth shut!

RealTomDelgado: My desire to win a championship is driven by one goal. To prove that you can't quit doing what you love just because you've had a few birthdays. Being in your 40's or 50's or even older is NOT a death sentence! You expect us to lay down and die because we're old? Not happening. You want me to lay down and die? Come and kill me yourself.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by racingfreak1999 on Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:56 am

FARC @ ISF:
ChampJohnson46: Now that's more like it. Still 50 points to go. Now that best of 10 rule comes into play.

GatekeeperFAC: Reports are that FARC Champion @ChampJohnson46 is under consideration for a potential TM Master Cup Series ride <link>

Azurepower46: RT @RealTomDelgado We old guys can still get it done. Myself, Dale Roswell, & @RyanMatthews are the prime examples. The kids will take over the sport, but we old warhorses will not go away. Ain't none of us ready for the retirement home just yet.

Azurepower46: @RealTomDelgado Amen to that.  Remember I won FARC Rookie of the Year at 53.
racingfreak1999
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon on Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:33 pm

LanceCh44: Heard something big is about to be announced... nobody saw this coming...

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Woody on Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:58 pm

Woody Watts
Wood retweeted Lake Iblis, Cape Cod International Raceway Join TM Master Cup in 2019
CCIR!?!? ..... Awesome!
Woody
Woody
Development Series Rookie
Development Series Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 on Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:01 am

RealTomDelgado: It's a shame these people in the press don't get why I'm doing this. They don't understand, so they have to try and ruin something beautiful. If you knew my struggle, you'd understand. When you're my age, you'll understand. Trust me. #StopTheHitPieces
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 on Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:12 am

RyanMatthews I'm pumped about CCIR making the Master Cup calendar this coming season. Raced there a couple times in the early days of my career and had a blast. Hopefully the Round of New England sticks around for a while!
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 on Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:18 am

JOlenick Adrien is retiring to take over as lead singer of Sabaton RT@LanceCh44 Heard something big is about to be announced... nobody saw this coming... #ridiculousrumors

JOlenick Now if they'd add Lime Rock we'd be all set for a New England takeover Maniacal Laughter RT@RyanMatthews I'm pumped about CCIR making the Master Cup calendar this coming season. Raced there a couple times in the early days of my career and had a blast. Hopefully the Round of New England sticks around for a while!

--LATER--

JOlenick Congrats to @RyanMatthews and Matthews Motorsports on securing a full-time grid slot. You guys gave me my first ride in the Master Cup series and I couldn't be happier for you.
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 on Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:17 pm

RealTomDelgado: ...and the silly season begins in force! Congratulations to @adriendevereux on his move to Mitchell & Sons. Great person, great champion, and I hope I get the chance to duel with him this year.

TheRacersShowPod: TRS Episode 37! In this episode, we discuss why we're all in agreement that a contending team should take a chance on @RealTomDelgado in 2019 as one of their full time drivers. WRITTEN TRANSCRIPT COMING SOON. <LINK>

RealTomDelgado: RT @TheRacersShowPod: TRS Episode 37! In this episode, we discuss why we're all in agreement that a contending team should take a chance on @RealTomDelgado in 2019 as one of their full time drivers. <LINK>

RealTomDelgado: LRT - Change of pace from all the hit pieces out against my comeback. Thanks for the fair discussion!
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 on Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:37 pm

JOlenick @adriendevereux to Mitchell and Sons definitely qualifies as unexpected
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 on Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:30 pm

TheFuelSpalding: Word's going around the office that Gravity Racing, Inc. might be buying a significant portion of Frank Lawrence Racing. Not sure if this is true or not, but if it is... wow. It would be another bombshell in a silly season full of them. #SillySeason2019
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins on Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:40 pm

BenAtkins: Ladies and gentlemen... that is why they call it SILLY Season. Completely unexpected move!!! RT @RealTomDelgado: ...and the silly season begins in force! Congratulations to @adriendevereux on his move to Mitchell & Sons. Great person, great champion, and I hope I get the chance to duel with him this year.

HannahPercy28: Lexie Percy to give up racing to pursue her long-awaited career as a cat walker??? #HannahDoesSillySeason

LexieP2000: @HannahPercy28 u should get a hobby

Follow me on Twitch!

NR2003 Online Wins: 123 (Latest - EFR Short Track Challenge at Carolina Motorspots Park [09/20/18])
NR2003 Online Poles: 83 (Latest - EFR Short Track Challenge at Carolina Motorspots Park [09/20/18])
iRacing Online Offical Wins: 21 (Latest - IndyCar IR18 at Las Vegas [02/03/19])
NR2003 Championships: 6 (2013/2014 GOMA Trucks, Formula 5 Season 12, 2014 GOMA Trucks, Formula 5 Season 13, Formula 5 Season 14, Formula 5 Season 16)
Ben Atkins
Ben Atkins
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JMac525 on Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:45 pm

TMoore24: Matthews Motorsports finally gets to run full time. Well deserved for a hard-working group. Really strong group of full time teams his year.
JMac525
JMac525
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BBoy on Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:34 am

BBoyAfterburn: Gonna be very strange to see @adriendevereux somewhere that isn't Hodges-Walter, but he's more than capable of being a champion with just about any team on the grid.
BBoy
BBoy
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by racingfreak1999 on Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:38 am

FARC @ Provo:
ChampJohnson46: The one week we had to run like shit it was this one. Bet that 20th place finish really impressed the TMMC teams.

Post-Provo:
GatekeeperFAC: KAT Motorsports have no backup plan in place in the scenario @ChampJohnson46 goes to Master Cup <link>

GatekeeperFAC: Regardless, @KATAzure would like to keep him around in some capacity.

GatekeeperFAC: Heard rumors before Provo that FAC Motorsports could bring @ChampJohnson46 in for a potential IT ride.  That could still happen if he doesn't land with a full-time team.

Current Timeline:
Azurepower46: @RyanMatthews Yes, it is a great circuit. Raced there a few times in my sports car days.  Plus it's the closest FAC will get to a home race.

Azurepower46: FAC will hopefully return to compete for the Independent's Trophy again in 2019.  We are exploring our options on a possible driver.
racingfreak1999
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon on Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:55 pm

adriendevereux: @BboyAfterburn Thanks Brandon, hope to see you on this side of the garage

adriendevereux: @RealTomDelgado Thanks Tom, you deserve another shot

Retweeted by Alexis Rainsford
adriendevereux: @RyanMatthews #CCIR is what I like about American tracks. In America they make it safer without ruining the track. In Europe they add runoff <picture of Monza's last corner>

AlexisRainsford: @adriendevereux @RyanMatthews Road courses need more space for grass and trees. I always feel like it gives me power

LanceCh44: @AlexisRainsford mused about her performances being better on road courses with forested areas. Quick check if there's something to that.

LanceCh44: @AlexisRainsford Your #ChampCar career makes no sense
Average finish on tracks with significant forested areas: 8.8
Average finish on street circuits and non-forested circuits: 12.5
<pic showing tracks Lance counted, average finish numbers improve in rain affected races>

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 on Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:59 pm

RealTomDelgado: *thinking emoji* <PIC of a ChampCar at the New York Autoring and me in a full driver suit staring at it>

RealTomDelgado: That's last year's ChampCar, but if I wanted to enter the 500 this year, I could easily secure a current model. Something to think about in case the phone doesn't ring. #BackupPlans

TomDelgadoRacing: *eyes emoji* RT @RealTomDelgado: *thinking emoji* <PIC of a ChampCar at the New York Autoring and me in a full driver suit staring at it>

RealTomDelgado: Also, I'd like to address @BBoyAfterburn's comments. Yes, I did have to restrain Brandon that day. It was not a good day for any of us. Also, I would like to say on record that if there was any blackballing to be had, I was not involved in it. I admit I should have done better, however, because I didn't do enough to help Brandon get back in the sport afterwards, and for that, Brandon, I sincerely apologize to you and your family for taking food off your table. I hope you will be able to forgive me.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BBoy on Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:48 pm

BBoyAfterburn: @RealTomDelgado I'd forgiven you a good while ago. It took me a bit, but I later realized that it was something that wasn't really in your hands. Perhaps we should meet up somewhere soon?
BBoy
BBoy
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 on Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:27 pm

RealTomDelgado: @BBoyAfterburn It would be my pleasure. Name the time and place, friend.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins on Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:58 pm

BenAtkins: @AlexisRainsford Oulton Park has a lake near the International turn that people actually use to go fishing or take a break from taking pictures to take pictures of ducks on the water! Probably my favourite example of nature near race tracks.

Follow me on Twitch!

NR2003 Online Wins: 123 (Latest - EFR Short Track Challenge at Carolina Motorspots Park [09/20/18])
NR2003 Online Poles: 83 (Latest - EFR Short Track Challenge at Carolina Motorspots Park [09/20/18])
iRacing Online Offical Wins: 21 (Latest - IndyCar IR18 at Las Vegas [02/03/19])
NR2003 Championships: 6 (2013/2014 GOMA Trucks, Formula 5 Season 12, 2014 GOMA Trucks, Formula 5 Season 13, Formula 5 Season 14, Formula 5 Season 16)
Ben Atkins
Ben Atkins
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon37 on Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:49 am

Race 12 @ Roswell Speedway - FARC Lowe Dollar Series:
MP3rryJ: Was very (pleasantly) surprised to have felt so comfortable in my first speedway race! This crew is the best #FARC

UnionPacer1225: either the PA system here broke or the announcers started breathing helium #roswellspeedway
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 on Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:40 am

DLeck6211: Just gave some Flex Tape to some weird looking dude.

DLeck6211: and now he's eating it, what kind of planet is he from?
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz on Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:59 am

farc @ roswell:
truemanellison hello i have the twitter now

truemanellison i have good race

truemanellison i have friends they good people

truemanellison gonna make new stolen parts bye
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 on Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:40 pm

JOlenick And another domino falls. Though, no one should be surprised after the year that Saul Fischel had in TM Lights
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next