Not Again........................

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Not Again........................

Post by AntmanB on Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:43 pm

Rick Hendrick's plane runs off runway: Early Monday evening, a Gulfstream G150 aircraft operated by Hendrick Motorsports ran off the runway after experiencing braking issues upon landing at Key West International Airport in Key West, Fla. There were no serious injuries to any of the four people on board, including two pilots, Hendrick Motorsports owner Rick Hendrick and his wife, Linda Hendrick. All four were taken to a local hospital for evaluation. Hendrick Motorsports is gathering additional information on the incident.(Hendrick Motorsports)(10-31-2011)

Thank God it wasnt Roush or more serious.
avatar
AntmanB
Legend
Legend

Posts : 1415
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not Again........................

Post by Blake Camphausen on Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:25 pm

Does anyone remember 2004? Which race happened right after that? Martinsville. What race happened yesterday? Martinsville.
avatar
Blake Camphausen
Champion
Champion

Posts : 436
Join date : 2011-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not Again........................

Post by Alta on Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:37 pm

Since when did Jack Roush fly for Hendrick? Bad taste joke aside.

Glad everyone got out of it okay.
avatar
Alta
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 3944
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 93
Location : San Francisco, California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not Again........................

Post by PYLrulz on Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:48 pm

Alta wrote:Since when did Jack Roush fly for Hendrick? Bad taste joke aside.

Glad everyone got out of it okay.

It I heard Hendrick or Roush was on a flight with me, I'd be getting off
avatar
PYLrulz
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 2050
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 32
Location : Mountville, PA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not Again........................

Post by gwoodard41 on Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:18 am

PYLrulz wrote:
Alta wrote:Since when did Jack Roush fly for Hendrick? Bad taste joke aside.

Glad everyone got out of it okay.

It I heard Hendrick or Roush was on a flight with me, I'd be getting off

There are two parachutes and three passengers

You grab one and the pilot grabs the other, but two people remain how is this so?

avatar
gwoodard41
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 3711
Join date : 2011-08-20
Age : 27
Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not Again........................

Post by flyingturns89 on Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:37 am

gwoodard41 wrote:
PYLrulz wrote:
Alta wrote:Since when did Jack Roush fly for Hendrick? Bad taste joke aside.

Glad everyone got out of it okay.

It I heard Hendrick or Roush was on a flight with me, I'd be getting off

There are two parachutes and three passengers

You grab one and the pilot grabs the other, but two people remain how is this so?


The pilot's not a passenger.

Also, the plane wasn't even Hendrick's, it was Jimmie Johnson's.
avatar
flyingturns89
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 2710
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 22
Location : Pennsylvania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not Again........................

Post by PYLrulz on Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:41 am

flyingturns89 wrote:
gwoodard41 wrote:
PYLrulz wrote:
Alta wrote:Since when did Jack Roush fly for Hendrick? Bad taste joke aside.

Glad everyone got out of it okay.

It I heard Hendrick or Roush was on a flight with me, I'd be getting off

There are two parachutes and three passengers

You grab one and the pilot grabs the other, but two people remain how is this so?


The pilot's not a passenger.

Also, the plane wasn't even Hendrick's, it was Jimmie Johnson's.

So you're saying the plane going off the runway perfectly describes Jimmies chase?!?
avatar
PYLrulz
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 2050
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 32
Location : Mountville, PA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not Again........................

Post by f1fan12 on Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:14 am

ATTENTION ALL NASCAR DRIVERS,
rAMTRAK is much safer then flying! Very Happy
avatar
f1fan12
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 2525
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 22
Location : Bay Village Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not Again........................

Post by conrail1990 on Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:25 am

f1fan12 wrote:ATTENTION ALL NASCAR DRIVERS,
rAMTRAK is much safer then flying! Very Happy
And guess who your engineer is today ------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
avatar
conrail1990
Legend
Legend

Posts : 1062
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 26
Location : The Cal-de-sac (Delaware)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not Again........................

Post by Chives2112 on Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:07 am

conrail1990 wrote:
f1fan12 wrote:ATTENTION ALL NASCAR DRIVERS,
rAMTRAK is much safer then flying! Very Happy
And guess who your engineer is today ------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
Teh Crazy Train!

In all seriousness, I'm glad to hear that they were all ok.
avatar
Chives2112
Legend
Legend

Posts : 1972
Join date : 2011-08-06
Location : Texas

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Not Again........................

Post by JMac525 on Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:20 am

Good to hear they're all doing okay. That is really bizarre that the Martinsville race was this past weekend...
avatar
JMac525
Legend
Legend

Posts : 1205
Join date : 2011-08-13
Age : 24
Location : Indiana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not Again........................

Post by day500champ1 on Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:57 am

If I were Rick Hendrick, I wouldn't get on an airplane after a Martinsville Cup race. Namely the fall race.
avatar
day500champ1
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 2306
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 26
Location : Warren, Michigan

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Re: Not Again........................

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum