Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2016 PCC Europe: Race 2: Latvia

4 posters

Go down

2016 PCC Europe: Race 2: Latvia Empty 2016 PCC Europe: Race 2: Latvia

Post by Syzygy Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:15 am

Press Releases:

Race Results:

Driver's Points

iRacing Poles: 3
iRacing Championships: 1
I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/BurningThund3r?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

2016 PCC Europe: Race 2: Latvia Empty Re: 2016 PCC Europe: Race 2: Latvia

Post by Mother of Invention Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:41 am

Haas out at Musora|

On lap 3 German Manfred Haas plowed into the back of a stricken car, but while it looked a failure of the driver, it wasn't. Haas had no brakes and the young German had no control. Haas later made a statement he left the #10 car. In a scathing press release he called the 10 team inept and aloof and full of buffoons. The #10 has responded by calling the young German a "Nazi". Haas has reportedly found a new team and will reportedly be teamed up with the Karin factory team that races Touring Cars in Europe and Asia. The #10 team has reportedly signed a driver with afro wearing Quadruple Amputee Daryl Lorenz driving the #10.

Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:00 pm

Fini: Good day for the team. Glad to pick up the points for our team and give the fans hopefully a good show.

Misko: Not good car today. We at least finish, but run well was not what we were able to do. Onto next race.

Lipsbergs: Glad I got the chance to drive at home. Thank you to Scuderia Gianunzio and it was a shame we got a wreck, but I think I may be back later [in the season]. We had fast car today.
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:47 pm

Master Sport Owner Alexa Lake displeased with her team, herself, and the 'Australian' Division in Latvia.

As according to many from the paddock, Master Sport's showing at Latvia was an utter wreck. Many cars were wrecked and/or taken out by one or the other driver in the team. The team of five, including the Australian/Italian division seemed as if they were chipped with a device allowing them to go nuts. The biggest offender to this chaos is the #36 of Vivaldi Werhst, the 21 year old Italian Rookie.

The #36 car caused a number of crashes, some of which resulted in a retirement or fault within the actions he [Werhst] took. After the race, Werhst was called directly to the hauler, with Katyen Scurrel for her hooking of the #59(?) car sending herself out of the race.

With that being said, officials within the hauler deemed Vivaldi Werhst a $500 fine, and a potential two-race ban after the Spanish Grand Prix. Officials were leniant and wanted to give him a 'referendum' for the next race to try and redeem himself. If he can, he will only receive the fine; but if not, he receives the ban as well. The other wreck-a-chotic, Katyen Scurrel, was only given a warning for her actions.

Two others, Alexa Lake, and Derrike Chaiter brought the wrath upon themselves when they either A) crashed themselves out of contention or B) blew an engine so as the officials saw no need to punish them.

There was one of only five cars in the Master Sport divisions that did not cause a wreck or wreck themselves out. Ingrid Ambleton would stay the cleanest of the five and claim fifth.

"I want to apologize from the bottom of my heart to all those my team and/or I affected. Our race at Latvia was most incompetent, and we can be far better than this. I apologize to all for our actions and wreckings of those within the race. - I huddled down with my team and gave them a warning about their actions and gave [Vivaldi] Werhst a fine. I am willing to let those affected have a bit of money to pay for their losses, should they accept it. Again, to all affected, I am so sorry for the issues I caused, and the accidents my comrades accomplished. We will do better next week." Lake stated in a press release after the race.

"More information will be held after the next Grand Prix finishes. We'll see you then, and hopefully this time, not wrecking you out of the race." She stated before going to her hauler.
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down