Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2016 PCC Cup: Race 5: Road America

3 posters

Go down

2016 PCC Cup: Race 5: Road America Empty 2016 PCC Cup: Race 5: Road America

Post by Syzygy Sat May 06, 2017 11:09 am

Results:
Driver's Points (After Penalties)
Team Points (After Penalties):
Rookie of the Year:

iRacing Poles: 3
iRacing Championships: 1
I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/BurningThund3r?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

2016 PCC Cup: Race 5: Road America Empty Re: 2016 PCC Cup: Race 5: Road America

Post by Magus978 Sat May 06, 2017 3:44 pm

Delgado Declares Camshaft Failure "Fake News", Claims He Was Hungry

If you listened to Tom Delgado today, it wasn't a camshaft failure that knocked him out of the race from 18th place. It was an empty stomach.

"Camshaft? Nah. Stop believing what the fringe motorsports media would tell you. I wanted to have a barbecue, and that's exactly what we did. It was delicious. We ate it all, me and the 3 crew. None for any of you. Neener neener neener." A presumably full and happy Tom Delgado said when he spoke to reporters.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Mon May 08, 2017 10:26 pm

Juveno LIVID with 59 team and teammate Benson, starts pit brawl

Three things are certain in this world; death (possibly), taxes (most likely) and hell to pay if you piss off Barry Juveno.

Fuse blown after being wrecked out of a Top 10, Juveno angrily sped down the pit lane and slammed his car's right side into the pit wall at Alina Lazareva's pit stall, coming to rest in front of it. He stormed out after getting his belts undone to find most of their crew coming back from their garage stall to pack up the rest of their pitbox. He tackled the first crew member he saw and wailed away with the 59 team trying to rescue him, but the 65 team came to Juveno's aid as well. The fight lasted for about 1.5 minutes before officials were able to fully separate them. Understandably furious, one brave reporter caught up to Juveno as he was walking away who simply asked his thoughts on the matter.

"F***in' Russian b***h. She lucky she a b***h or she gon' get dropped," Juveno exclaimed trying to organize his thoughts. He stopped walking to continue the 'interview'. "Who the f**k she think she is! [That] whole crew ain't got no balls! Get on down to the circus where you oughta be!"

He was then asked about the not-so-kind comments Chris Benson made about him before the race: "Who? [Is] he on my team? Ain't heard of him." With that, he stormed over towards the 55 pit and rumors of a physical altercation were stirred, but not confirmed. Penalties can be expected, but that will not do any benefit to Juveno's major struggle of a season.
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down