Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formula B *2021 Season*

+17
pennst24
T.Wilhoitracing
UndyingLight
DAWGFATHER
The_Wall_91
Electric Wolf
RedViperGaming
SpeedDemon37
PRAWBLEMS
Hsuor Ttocs
zfitzwater599
NASCARLOVER427
Ceej
Milan655
bsoyuz
RocketKnight
Rovenami
21 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Formula B *2021 Season* - Page 3 Empty Re: Formula B *2021 Season*

Post by bsoyuz Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:33 pm

Sergei Popov uninjured in head-on collision in Karjala

After an incident midway through the Formula B Finnish Grand Prix, Arman Erasyl, owner of the team was completely livid, mouthing off nearly other team members watching in awe the developments of the accident.

Erasyl was quoted saying in kazakh: "this is the ******* future of auto racing right there, I'd be ******* better in my home sleeping, I'm not throwing the investors cash around for this". This is a blunt change following an ectastic state the found itself following the first points achieved by Bulat Nurasyl and Sergei Popov.

None of the drivers were injured, but Popov did have difficulty climbing out of the car, but in a interview later he said he was simply shaken up with the sudden impact, he did not knew that happened for it to happen. However, Bulat Nurasyl, in the same fashion of the team's owner was also vocal about the accident that wiped both #20 and #21: "These are the works of man children, who drive on simulators thinking they can win races just like that. Things should be kept more in check or F-A won't have a leg to stand on in 5 years."

Premer Racing to be acquired by Kanako after 2017

In a announcement following the Finnish round of Formula B, Saburo Yasaka, president of Kanako Automotive, currently the 2nd largest japanese automaker has announced through the company's website that the team will enter Formula B in 2018 by acquiring Premer Racing.

According to Yasaka himself in the announcement "This is a move to increase even more our brand's connection with auto racing, which we have estabilished through many fronts, as in the International Sports Car Championship, Formula A with our factory owned team and engine customers, Dash Cup, FARC, aside of course, of our nationwide endorsed participations through the All Japanese Touring Car Championship and Formula Nippon. We hope that the acquisition of Premer Racing can estabilish a true ladder for young Japanese and Asian drivers in the years to come."

The team's official name, sponsors, livery and lineup have yet to be formally presented, but they are expected to be defined over the course of 2017. However, many expect the team to be led by either Saburo Yasaka himself or by Jiro Fukui, retired Formula A driver, popular in Japan, who started working with the Japanese ladder systems.

Kanako Automotive is one of the current engine suppliers in Formula A, aside from owning their own team in that tier. The manufacturer also manages a endurance racing team, aside from involvement in multiple racing series across the world.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PRAWBLEMS Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:15 pm

KWGP Reflects on Successful Season, Scary Incident at Finland
REPORTER: *To (team principal) Mr. Wendlinghoff*: "Kevin de Vries was taken to a local hospital after his rollover today, any update on his condition?"
Klaus: "Kevin has texted me and said other than 6 stitches, a fat lip and a bruised ego he's OK and ready for Hungary."
REPORTER: "Your team currently sits #1 in the constructor's and driver's championship despite both drivers having very different seasons so far. What are your thoughts on that?"
Klaus: "You answered your own question. We're the team to beat right now according to the leaderboards. Kevin, Anna, all our crew, our sponsors are having a good time this year. I know you wanted a big headline out of this interview; well, sorry: we're quite content."
REPORTER: "Any thoughts on Hirose's disqualification?"
Klaus: "That's between Formula B, Neucom and Rena (Hirose). They can appeal, do whatever they please."
REPORTER: "Final question, to Anna (Babić): What's been your mentality this season that's propelled you to such a strong, consistent year?"
Anna: "We build fast cars, I keep cars on track, we finish good. Seems simple to me. Race win is just trophy on my mantle. Championship is too big for mantle. I want championship."
REPORTERS: "Thank you for your time."
PRAWBLEMS
PRAWBLEMS
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:55 am

Hungarian Grand Prix Qualifying
Qualifying 3:
Qualifying 2:
Qualifying 1:
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:17 am

Master Sport Australia qualifies well
Newcomer to the MSA Formula B side of things, Derrike Chaiter, who is not at all used to the track, or the F1 cars, set the eighth fastest lap and will start from P8 in the race shortly. While Harrows is out for two races helping his wife as she nears childbirth, Chaiter has promised to do his best while under little beknownst to this type of racing. We'll have to see how he does.

"I be proud of Harrows, one for letting me take his wheel and try it out for two races, but also, to be bold and go help his lovely wife. I have the privilege of taking his wheel and showing my skill; what little there is. May he rest easy knowing I am doing my best!"

Lee Owen Merreweather would qualify four behind his temporary new team-mate Chaiter and will start from position 12.

Depending on how well Chaiter does for his two races, could show a possibility for a seat in 2018. We'll see.
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:30 am

Dominant FIAM left frustrated again
A first elusive victory slipped out of the hands of FIAM once again as Vincenzo Fochesato was turned into the gravel from the lead by Neucom Motors' Rena Hirose. This marks the second incident in 3 rounds where FIAM saw a strong result plucked from their grasps after a collision between Fochesato and backmarker Jay Mullens.

FIAM currently sit in 3rd position in the constructors championship, yet have shown a strong hand throughout the season where they have scored multiple pole positions. "All that I can say is that FIAM deserves so much more than this" spoke a dejected Fochesato following his early exit from the Finnish Grand Prix, yet the Italian camp remain positive that they can achieve victory and place a firm mark on the championship with 5 rounds yet to run.

FIAM technical director, Francois Boullion, was quick to ascertain his confidence in his drivers, stating that "no doubt we will see either Vincenzo or Giancarlo (Corelli) on the top step at some point this season".

FIAM are expected to retain their line-up for next season, while pushing to enter Formula A or World Sportscars by 2019.
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RocketKnight Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:13 pm

Neucom to appeal Finland DQ

It was a good day for Neucom's Rika Nomura, as she took home the victory in the Finnish GP. Her teammate however, Rena Hirose was disqualified after making contact with FIAM's Vincenzo Fochesato while battling for the lead. Hirose took it quietly, but her car owner and father Kira Hirose was not so willing to stay silent.

"There was no intent from Rena to hit the other car. She made an enthusiastic move, and then the FIAM oversteered off the corner into her car. I believe it was simply an unfortunate incident, and the penalty given out for her was far too extreme. She drove well for the whole day, and I don't believe all of that should discounted because of an accident."

Neither Rena or Formula B's race control have yet commented on the appeal.
RocketKnight
RocketKnight
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

https://www.youtube.com/user/BlueThunderfanracing

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:29 pm

Upon further investigation with the incident between Rena Hirose and Vincenzo Fochesato, Formula B officials have decided to lift Hirose's disqualification and instead add 30 seconds to Hirose's total race time, relegating her to 5th in the race results.
Updated Top 10 @ Finland:
Updated Drivers Standings:
Updated Constructors Standings:

Last edited by Rovenami on Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuor Ttocs Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:46 pm

Scott Roush of Germany will be open for ride offers, as Roush decided to look for available rides after outscoring teammate Pericles in points.
Hsuor Ttocs
Hsuor Ttocs
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by DAWGFATHER Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:42 am

The rumor mill is swirling on what the future holds for Shane Lake. Its been ages since hes been in a stock car but in his open wheel debut ran p12 in Silverstone for a suspended Mullengans over at Fitz. So what will Shane do? "Im entertaining offers no question. Im a racer. Its what i do. Ill listen to people. All they need to do is get a hold of me and make it interesting. Ill keep things open. Till then ill be at Dawgfathers makin a new burger."
DAWGFATHER
DAWGFATHER
Development Series Rookie
Development Series Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:41 pm

Harrows new father of two
Shortly after Finnish GP's end, Lian (Lianne) Harrows gave birth to the Harrows' first and second children. Introduced just a few days ago, Matilda Grace, and Adeline Harper Harrows have now been born.

"Mum is healthy, and my lovely little ladies are beyond comprehension." Harrows, over phone call told officials.

"My wife understands my wants to be here in Hungary, but I've decided to stay out for Hungary and Japan for to help my lovelies. I will show up for Belgium because it holds a special place to me, and I do want to win there, but until then, here I be lads! You shall see me soon." he continued after the announcement.  

Master Sport Australia 2018 predictions

Team owner, Oliver Lapertinum would speak in a press release there after. "Derrike Chaiter has been entrusted to race Hungary as well as Japan, as we've stated. However, we have put some thought into next year's 2018 season, and we do believe Merreweather will run full-time, while Harrows splits his ties with Chaiter. While this is all highly subjective to change, this is all we have for now. We will have to see how Chaiter does. His eighth place qualification intrigues us."
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by zfitzwater599 Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:58 pm

Fitzwater Australia Racing will return to Formula B in 2018

Team Owner Zachary Fitzwater Sr has told reporters that FAR will return to Formula B next year and his Son Zachary Fitzwater Jr will return to his Father's team. However Fitzwater Sr has not determined if Jay Mullens will return to the Team next year or not
zfitzwater599
zfitzwater599
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:02 am

Round 8: The Formula B Hungarian Grand Prix
Incidents of the Race:
Top 10:
Driver Standings:
Constructors Standings:
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by T.Wilhoitracing Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:18 am

Harachi Racing Technologies (formerly Harachi Wonder) looking at a slot in Formula B for 2018

A rather familiar face in the Auto3000 Series, that being Harachi Racing Technologies, is looking to compete for the 2018 Season with Japan's Yoshiko Sakamoto, who had debuted in the Auto3000 back in 2015; taking on the Nemoto engines, hoping to associate themselves with the likes of Neucom Inc.

T.Wilhoitracing
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:20 pm

Mediocre day for Master Sport Australia @ Hungary
With Harrows out of the car, Chaiter took the wheel in effort to score more points for Harrows. Qualifying showed a small bit of promise for Chaiter. With not knowing the track or the type of car, Chaiter did not fare too well come race day. He would finish tenth.

Gaining one point for himself, and also for Harrows, this first race has not done Harrows any good on his championship hopes. Harrows falls to fourth in championship standings, and the team is now down in fourth after once being in first.

"Ah, I feel rather bad for Harrows and his car. I did not do wonders in this machine, and only was able to gain a point for his standings. I will impress him at Japan, however. I want to get as many points for him, so in turn, he may win the championship. Go Harrows!"

Merreweather snags sixth place.
After qualifying twelfth, Merreweather would have a decent going and claim sixth at the end of the day. Merreweather moves up to eighth in driver standings. He is a dark horse for the championship. He has a lot of ground to make up if he will try to win the championship.

Stay tuned!

Harrows sets blistering pace on his own time at Belgium
A couple hours ago, a lone practice with Harrows showed that he would be setting a stupid amount of speed. Let's hope that his qualification time holds coming up!

Stay tuned!
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:20 am

Coming into the Formula B Belgium Grand Prix Qualifying Session, rain is expected for the race.
Qualifying 3:
Qualifying 2:
Qualifying 1:
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuor Ttocs Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:29 am

Scott Roush of Germany (moving back to Alabama) will not be returning to Formula B for 2018 in a change of heart and career choice. Roush will not release anymore info on his plans
Hsuor Ttocs
Hsuor Ttocs
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wall_91 Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:50 am

Mullens Wants to Return to Formula B

The talented yet controversial South African Jay Mullens wants to make a return to Formula B for the 2018 season.

"I feel that I have had a great season up to this point" Jay commented. "I would like to come back to the series in 2018 but I am not sure if F.A.R. wants me to."

While Jay's intentions to stay are clear, he felt that his ride might be different concerning the season battle with teammate Zachary Fitzwater Jr. While Zachary has more points than Jay, an argument can be made that Jay has had a better season.

"I have had 2 points scoring runs, I believe we are even qualifying wise, and I have less DNF's" Mullens added. "If Fitzwater Sr. wants me to return to his team, I am willing to do that but I am not going to let my guard down."

The_Wall_91
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by zfitzwater599 Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:52 pm

Disappointed race for Fitzwater Jr at Hungary and not a great Quali run at Belguim
zfitzwater599
zfitzwater599
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by pennst24 Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:18 pm

New Team Considering 2018 Formula B Entry

Reports surfaced this afternoon of Nighthawk Racing being interested in a 2018 Formula B entry bid. The American team, which currently competes in Formula C and other lower formulas, is seeking a tender to become eligible to compete in the series in 2018. Nighthawk, which began in Formula Atlantics in 1994, has grown exponentially since then, and has become an international brand in single seater junior categories. A recent expansion into American stock cars is affiliated in name and ownership, but is an entirely different entity to the main team which seeks a place at the FB table. Team owner Terry Hatch was not reached for comment.
pennst24
pennst24
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:53 pm

McTrevors to move up to Formula A competition? MacQuarrie signs engine deal with Lionelle
Following the team's victory at Hungary with Alec McTrevors, it was announced that MacQuaarie and Stardust were to go separate ways after 3 years. Shortly afterwards, they also announced that Italian engine supplier Lionelle signed a deal with MacQuarrie.
There are also rumours spreading that the team's lead driver, Alec McTrevors, would be offered a ride in Formula A by Frost Technologies in 2018.
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:44 am

Incidents of the Race:
Top 10 Finishers:
Driver's Standings:
Constructors Standings:
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter249 Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:17 am

Former Auto3000 series driver interested in Formula B?
Aleksandr Floros, has been interested in Formula B for 2018, He said he is actively looking for a FB ride.

Yes, it's happening.
Dexter249
Dexter249
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Location : Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, North America,Earth,Sol,Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way, Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:43 pm

Master Sport Boys continue to have strife
After Jackson Harrow's stellar win at Monaco, both Master Sport boys seem to have lost their game a little bit after several incidents caused by themselves or other drivers in the race Merreweather as well as being impacted by several car fails.

After Jackson Harrows had the series by storm with having himself on top of the points lead, and Merreweather with him in constructor standings points lead, the team seemed to strive to go further and claim more points and inevitably, a championship title. Unfortunately for them, various qualifying efforts, driver fails, or car fails seemed to wittle away at that points lead of Harrows little by little each race until Belgium, where yet another poor run, not as of driver failure, but car failure. Harrows has not gained very many points, and while he remains in fourth, he is certainly forlorn from his several good finishes in the first five races.

With few races left in the season, Harrows needs a miracle to reiterate his stance as Formula B points leader and title hopeful.

Harrows and Merreweather both appeared in a post race press meeting, Harrows began, "I believe our team be very strong, my fellow fans. However, our glimmer and shot for the title has been tarnished by various mechanical issues, and other drivers failing us, or our ourselves failing our team. I am going to try just as hard as ever to regain the points lead with very few races left - If I do not win, so be it, I tried me best. However, I shan't be down if I do not claim a title; I be in line for Formula B 2018 and I am certain I be myself well and will be back next year. "

"Know that I will try my damndest to take the title from here on out to claim that title, or at least, another win. I am already quite proud with our teams showings this year. Far better than I first suspected. Chaps, lads, fans! Here O come!"

Later, Merreweather got his bid for to speak up, "I am whole-heartedly in love with me team here. Mighty impressed with Harrows, and our various members; -lists them off- I will readily partake with this team next season, without any doubt. However, with that said, so much failure from my parts. Much to far in vehicle failures, and me own damn failures. It hurts that I cannot seem to catch a break, help our team, my teammate Harrows, and even run in the ranks for the championship title. Yet instead, I wreck folks left and right, and if not, my car dies on me. Note that any one who I fear I be upsetted, I have tried my best to return to them something stellar. With me being so poor, I want for next season, to bring my A-game. I would love to take a title, and then retire, which was my goal for this year, but I seem to have waivered at my chance for that. See you all next race, and next year!"

Last edited by UndyingLight on Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by zfitzwater599 Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:38 pm

Both FAR cars get taken out Welp
zfitzwater599
zfitzwater599
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:48 pm

Small Hong Kong team of one driver looking at racing in Formula B, if NAAC bid fails to work out
Xing Li Chai Zhayung of Hong Kong, China looks for to race in Formula B if her NAAC bid fails. The twenty year old is a fairly new face to racing itself, and wants to begin her second year at racing in a road course focused series.

Known by her overly optimistic bid for racing, her small fanbase tries to support her in every way they can, but often, Xing's optimism is what fails to support her - taking overly optimistic moves, trying maybe a bit too hard, and then being pessimistic at her chance to actually do well in a race. She claims to want to lessen that, and actually do well.

In her very small career, she's generated one pole, zero wins, and five top tens with her best finish being second in Shanghai in her bid with a small road racing series. Now, after being in America for six months, she wants to try her best in a new series, that being, Formula B.

We will have more on her soon!
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:43 am

Penalties after Belgium:
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:56 pm

Strongest performance of the year for Premer fruit of a strategy gamble

After being questioned about the unorthodox strategy of keeping both of his cars in the rain with dry tyres, Arman Erasyl, owner and team principal of Premer explained: "We are at a point we have nothing to lose, and given we will focus our future efforts in Russia, we decided to make the most of what was given, take a huge risk, and it's amazing it paid off."
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:45 pm

Leureaux: So I am supposed to sit behind the idiot [Fitzwater] and lose time as the leader? Unbelievable. The back few teams need to really rethink what they are doing this season with who they have driving these cars. There cannot be this level of incompetence in a series this prestigious.
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:17 am

Rumor: France and USA to added to 2018 schedule? Grid size to expand to up to 15 teams if possible?
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by PRAWBLEMS Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:09 am

Babić fumes, de Vries shines at Spa
Anna Babić was unsurprisingly livid when exiting her car early in the Belgian Grand Prix. After being blatantly taken out by Hanmore driver Carlos Zavala, she used a few words recently learned in English (not to be relayed here) and nearly started a shoving match on track. The incident dropped her to second in points behind race winner Vincenzo Fochesato.
Meanwhile, despite being passed late, Kevin de Vries picked up another podium on the season. The Dutchman came home in 2nd at the closest track to his home, and it showed. "I wanna thank this great KWGP team, PostNL, Mama, Papa, my grandparents, anyone else who came here today. This is just an awesome day." His finish moved him from 9th to 5th in points.
Overall, KWGP dropped to a tie in the constructor's fight with the FIAM Junior Team as the season moves into the homestretch. Round 10 of 12 will take place in Suzuka, Japan.
PRAWBLEMS
PRAWBLEMS
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon37 Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:59 pm

Round 9 - Belgium:
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:57 pm

2017 Formula B Japanese Grand Prix Qualifying Session Results
Qualifying 3:
Eliminated in Qualifying 2:
Eliminated in Q1:
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:15 pm

Mediocre Qualifying for Merreweather - Good for Chaiter
Japanese Grand Prix qualifying proved to show some decent pace from both drivers in Master Sport Australia - Chaiter in replacement for Harrows.
After suffering a 5 place grid penalty, Merreweather's 14th place qualifying will result in a 19th place grid spot at race start - far forlorn to where Merreweather would have preferred to be placed at.

His amiable temporary team-mate, Chaiter, had a much better feature in qualifying after he originally qualified fourth on the first lap, but eventually fell to fifth, five one-hundreths behind Carlos Zavala.
Luckily for Chaiter, he will start fourth after Zavala received a 10 grid place penalty. Chaiter, who has gained only one point for Harrows while Harrows is out, has deciphered a great set-up for his formula car, in hopes, that he could claim a win thus furthering Harrows' chance for the Formula B title in 2017.

"I underestimated that course a few weeks ago, and ended up tenth, with one point to Harrows' points. Underwhelmed by fans and few, I want to provide a great finish, not only to hoist Harrows back up towards the points lead, but as also to gain a few more fans here on the Formula B side of things. This seems like a great place to further my career, and havin' a fair few fans would help me out lovingly. Harrows has entrusted me with this car for two races, and I really sure do need to help him out. I want to claim the win, and I will."

Bold statements from Chaiter; however, we can only wait and see how he does in his second and final race in replacement for Harrows.

Harrows drowned in love for twins
Harrows, who did show up for Belgium Grand Prix, stated in a post-race press release, "Oh me, lads. I am rightly sure having one child to take care of is hard, but oh me oh my, folks, two is very damn hard. Mind my language, but I've not had much sleep in twenty days. Mind you, my wife and I have certainly had the time of our life, but our new lives have begun with these two tiny ladies in our realm. I do not know how my lovely does this on a twenty-four hour basis, but she is doing me proud."

"I will be able to return for the rest of the season, and I do trust Derrike [Chaiter] will do me proud. Smile"
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by zfitzwater599 Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:32 am

Disappointing Quali runs for both FAR Cars
zfitzwater599
zfitzwater599
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:45 am

BREAKING NEWS: China and Canada dropped from 2018 schedule, France, Germany and the USA added to 2-18 calendar.
After failed negotiations with representatives of both Shanghai International Circuit and Circuit Ile Notre Dame, both dates on the 2018 calendar will be dropped. The Formula B United States Grand Prix, which was removed from the 2017 calendar due to management restructuring, will return in 2018. In the wake of Formula A returning to both France and Germany in 2018, Formula B officials announced that they will run races at both locations. It is speculated that the French Grand Prix would be run at Circuit Thierry Sicotte while the German Grand Prix would be held at the Nurburgring.
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:26 am

Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by PRAWBLEMS Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:31 am

KWGP Round 10 Review: Madness in Japan:
PRAWBLEMS
PRAWBLEMS
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:30 pm

MSA @ Japan:
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wall_91 Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:07 pm

Mullens on Japan GP:

The_Wall_91
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by zfitzwater599 Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:33 pm

Welp not a great race for Jr but grabbed my popcorn after chaos ensues
zfitzwater599
zfitzwater599
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:01 pm

Japanese Grand Prix:
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:29 am

Penalties after Japan:
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon37 Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:36 pm

Round 10 - Japan:
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by RocketKnight Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:49 am

Spoliers for Japan:
RocketKnight
RocketKnight
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

https://www.youtube.com/user/BlueThunderfanracing

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:00 am

Qualifying Results from Mexico
Qualifying 3:
Qualifying 2:
Qualifying 1:
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:09 pm

Mexican GP Qualifying comments:
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:35 pm

Poor qualifying run for the MSA boys
"It has been two months since I have stepped foot in this here car. Travelling from my home by plane took longer than it should have and as a result, I am on day three of less than five hours of sleep; this sure as hell is not helping my mental state, so I was a bit sluggish getting going today during quali. I have two races left to make up nearly 60 points on the points leader, so I need to have some quality rest tonight! Championship, here I come!" Jackson Harrows commentated in a press release.

"I've be far forlorn for this season. It just aint go me way, but I could not be any more proud for me young teammate Harrows. Even with missing two races, he is in fourth in the championship hunt. Fairly few lads can say they have had the same amount of brute skill. I will be rooting for you, Harrows! Though....I will be in the back!" Merreweather continued.

Harrows qualified in eleventh place, and Merreweather has had his worst qualification in sixteenth place. Lots of ground to make up for these boys.
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:33 am

Mexican Grand Prix
Race Summary:
Top 10:
Drivers Standings:
Constructors Standings:
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:09 am

Master Sport Australia & Harrow's title hopes dashed after involvement in a wreck
Jackson Harrows, the rookie legend shot onto scene at the beginning of the season, claiming several top tens, top fives, and even a win. Even though never gaining a pole, he would use his average qualifying and fast cars plus pit strategy to weasel his way into the title hunt.

However, after having to ditch the #10 car for two race weekends to help his wife, and failing to gain a point at Belgium, his points would remain a stagnant 76 points. Harrows, who was currently in fourth, dozens down on points leader, Anna Babic, came into Mexico hoping to score some heavy points in hopes that he could gain just enough points to steal the championship.

Coming into Mexico, his qualifying attempt was shrewn with backmarker hold-up, his fastest lap time was 0.46 seconds down on first. He was looking at a blazing fast time potentially in second or third place. He would qualify eleventh, but penalties would bump him to ninth.

This race was the factor in his title hopes, and unfortunately his hopes would be dashed on the very first lap after contact sends Carlos Zavala into the tyres and back out on track into Harrows' path giving Harrows significant front splitter damage and a hurting engine.

There was only little chatter from Harrows over the radio, but as the wreck was happening, he chipped in saying "Well, we are done, lads." as he plowed into Zavala.

For the entire rest of the race, Harrows lugged his poorly Helsing around the track until eventually he would give up as he was several laps down. Ironically, as he was pulling into his docks outside the track, his engine would catch fire signifying a very poorly engine after the wreck. Luckily for race control, he was not out on track at this time, so no safety car was deployed.

After having his hopes dashed, Harrows seemed really rather pleasant during his post race interview.
"'Tis a shame that this had unfolded for Zavala and I. I could diddly to avoid Zavala's mangled car, and it cost me the championship and the race. It aint Zavala's fault, nor was it mine. Oh well, there is that. This season has been a dream. Astonishing team, lovely times out on track fighting for wins and for points. It sure was a trip, and I am extremely thankful for this opportunity. No worries lads, I'll be back next season!  
Now, my only mission is to win the last race! If I can do that, I will be best pleased!"

With that, Harrow's title hunt is officially over and constructor's championship is done as well. The good to come of the race was that Merreweather finally had a clean race and came home fourth naught to his utter disbelief.
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by zfitzwater599 Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:10 pm

Fitzwater Australia finally scores points with Zach Jr's 9th place finish after starting 21st. FAR Confirms that Jay Mullens will stay with the Team in 2018
zfitzwater599
zfitzwater599
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next