Master Sport Motorsports/Team Spencer/M&M Crew etc News/Timelines 2016-X

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Master Sport Motorsports/Team Spencer/M&M Crew etc News/Timelines 2016-X

Post by UndyingLight on Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:16 am

Master Sport Racing/Motorsports: Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you've had an awesome one!

Now, let's get roooooooooiiiiight into the...news?

Breggium Antutonnen and Alexa Lake have announced that they will share ownership of the new team that is going into Dash Cup Aspira Juniors.

Breggium, age 61, remarked that, "I've felt the needings to proceed to expand our team to far beyond our dreams and start a so-called "Aspiring Drivers" team for the Aspira Juniors championships."

"We've line up two youngsters to line up for AJ in 2017. My little brother Joshua (@JoshuaLake.exe), and @LiamWells' son, Jabari Wells (@JJWellsRocks) to take two spots for this championship." Lake added

Both Wells and Lake have trained thoroughly to try and snag a championship and get prepared for the real world racing.

Last edited by BlazingEmpireHD on Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
UndyingLight
Development Series Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Master Sport Motorsports/Team Spencer/M&M Crew etc News/Timelines 2016-X

Post by UndyingLight on Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:15 pm

Derrike Chaiter named to replace Tom Moore in the 19 car for TM Master Cup
Yes, Derrike Chaiter has been named to replace Tom Moore. Derrike Chaiter has an incredible chance to go out and strut his stuff! Derrike Chaiter happened to be recording a video for YouTube when he got the call. He decided to leave his reaction in. It was hilarious.

Later that day, interviewers asked how he felt and he responded firmly, "I now have my chance to grasp what I have been dreaming about since I was a young lad. If I have to push my car to the very brink of disaster, I will. I am SO excited!"

"I won't throw away my chance! Not a chance!" He stated

Will we see more of Chaiter in the future?
UndyingLight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight on Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:21 am

Breggium Antutonnen, team owner of the Master Sport Teams to replace Chaiter after the recent announcement of DeGarmo-Delgado Enterprises
Breggium Antutonnen, who turned 61 today, announced randomly after the big announcement about Chaiter being moved to TMMC's DeGarmo-Delgado Enterprises. This is a huge deal as Breggium Antutonnen, of Switzerland owns the Master Sport teams.

When asked why he would state this he replied casually, "Nay says an elderly man can't race? These youngsters best clear out!"

Cedrik Reye Waalwer, (of Russia/Scotland) age 23, and Wes Maret, (of England) age 54 have been tabbed to take some of the races.
UndyingLight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight on Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:47 pm

TMMC - Brazil:

Derrike Chaiter pleased with his 23rd place finish. "Man, it was pretty damn fun out there. I had a slower car and had mech issues, but it was fun."

"I'm pretty surprised I finished 23rd because I was involved amongst the massive crash in turn 3."

"I'm looking to maybe upgrade the engines in the Delgado-DeGarmo cars, because, they're slow."

"I'll have to see what they think."

TMMC - Argentina:
Derrike Chaiter, after coming out of his burnt out Lycoia stated "I'd really love a chance to drive a fast car."

He continued to ramble on and included a peculiar statement. "Maybe I can make some sort of deal with [Tom] Delgado and upgrade the engine in this Lycoia."

Chaiter had a pretty good race until an unnoticed tire failure took him two laps down and down to 39th. He'd be able to climb back to 33rd. Three places out from his qualifying position.

He stated as he left the track, calmly. "Damn me. I should have waited on the bid for racing hard. Me tires left me car. Damn."

[Derrike] Chaiter is hoping that Tom Delago and the team he is with will be good to make a deal.

FARC - 2017 Smash Beer Get Smashed Qualifiying results

Master Sport Motorsports' two cars both qualify, albiet, under wildcards.

Alexa Lake in one of her four starts, qualified 10th. While the owner of Master Sport Motorsports, after having a mechanical issue of the tire kind, failed to qualify.

He managed to claim the fourth wildcard spot to his uttermost surprise. The Swiss driver claimed that his left rear tire began to go flat on his first timed lap. This issue caused his second lap to be waved off after the tire exploded out of turn two. No damage sustained to the car. His first lap qualifying time was three seconds out of the entire pack.

That being said, he was grateful that the lords of FARC had decided to grant the 61 year old Swiss driver a second chance.
UndyingLight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top