Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2017 FARC Ratings Package - All Series

Go down

2017 FARC Ratings Package - All Series Empty 2017 FARC Ratings Package - All Series

Post by Ceej Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:09 pm

2017 Ratings Package
Lowe Dollar Series Driver & Team Ratings List

I am keeping the freely-available classes, but there are now more of them than in 2016.

Anyone entering at least one Class A or B car in the Lowe Dollar Series (does not apply to drivers nor C-class cars) regardless of schedule length must also provide an equal number of Class D or F cars, to be entered in at least one non-Rockford race each.

People who owe me Class D/F teams

-Hockeyusa81 (1)
-JMac525 (1)

Last edited by Ceej on Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:24 pm; edited 11 times in total
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

2017 FARC Ratings Package - All Series Empty Re: 2017 FARC Ratings Package - All Series

Post by Ceej Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:37 pm

Update: Anyone entering at least one Class A or B car (does not apply to drivers) regardless of schedule length must also provide an equal number of Class D or F cars. I have also slightly nerfed Class C drivers and cars.

I'm doing this in order to encourage a higher backmarker count, so if you want your cars to be fast, you also have to give me cars that may hinder them Very Happy
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

2017 FARC Ratings Package - All Series Empty Re: 2017 FARC Ratings Package - All Series

Post by Ceej Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:47 am

I have added a list of everyone who has entered the 2017 season and their driver/team ratings (yes, everyone's rating choices are posted publicly; with the limited class choices, I don't think anyone would consider those to be a big secret...). If your drivers and cars appear in the red "Unknown" columns, then that means I do not have your ratings. You are free to correct these as editing suggestions, which I will go back and confirm.
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down