Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2020 AmeriCar Championship Road Racing Series

+18
Frogfoot9013
LadyKathy
pennst24
Dexter249
UndyingLight
RedViperGaming
Rovenami
SpeedDemon37
V8fan12
Electric Wolf
The_Wall_91
NASCARLOVER427
Mother of Invention
SnakePlissken
Ben Atkins
RaceCamera
PRAWBLEMS
bsoyuz
22 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

2020 AmeriCar Championship Road Racing Series - Page 3 Empty Re: 2020 AmeriCar Championship Road Racing Series

Post by The_Wall_91 Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:16 am

Long Family Autosport to Join AC-2

Long Family Autosport has set a foothold in the ranks of AmeriCar and will look to bring more success to the underdog operation. Today, Long Family Autosport will look to join AC-2 ranks instead of going to AC-1 which was expected by many to happen.

"Dima, Ryan, and myself felt that the best option to go with was the cars in the AC-2 class instead of AC-1" co-owner Tony Long said. "Even though our financing was there for the possibility of 2 AC-1 cars, we decided to be safe and go with the AC-2 cars."

"This is not due to competition," Ryan Long stated. "Even though we were competitive with the top teams, our campaign in NAAC went a little over budget than we had hoped. The move to AC-2 is precautionary for 2019 because we have bigger plans for 2020 and future years."

The plan for the team is to use the AmeriCar team as a development team for the NAAC Launch Energy Series team. Rumors are running in the paddock that Dima van Hall will move up to the NAAC team by 2020 unless the sponsorship deal the team has planned falls through.

The Long brothers nor van Hall commented on whether or not the rumors on van Hall going to the NAAC team for 2020 is true even though the team has stated that there is a possibility of it happening.

The_Wall_91
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

2020 AmeriCar Championship Road Racing Series - Page 3 Empty Re: 2020 AmeriCar Championship Road Racing Series

Post by Rovenami Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:48 pm

Scuderia Vandom returning to AC-1 with Celinia Vandom and Xenos
Scuderia Vandom ran a part-time schedule in 2018 and have already achieved a lot with a handful of Top 5's and winning at Daytona. This season, Celinia Vandom plans to run the entire schedule in 2019.
"My daughter has achieved many greatness during her brief time in AmeriCar, I feel she is ready to run for a championship." stated team owner Pierluigi Vandom. "Xenos have made excellent equipment, so we continue to support them."
Jupiter Batteries is expected to stay on board with the team for 2019.
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:16 pm

Richmond:

Silly Season News:
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:37 pm

bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:53 am

Venture Autosport has withdrawn their #96 entry from the Imago 500.
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Backmarker Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:56 am

Laser Motorsports Moves from FARC to AmeriCar AC-2

Canadian sports car team Laser Motorsports announced they will be returning to their roots after an unsuccessful FARC Lowe Dollar Series venture, joining AmeriCar's AC2 class for 2019. Team owner Ted Johnson stated that the compatibility of the team's current FARC chassis with AC-2 regulations influenced the decision, and that the team will continue fielding their standard #91. Manufacturer and driver choices will be announced at a later date, but the team's current drivers, former FARC race winner Bill Tissom and Dash Cup refugee Noemi Giordano, are not expected to return.

Last edited by Backmarker on Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Backmarker
Backmarker
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by V8fan12 Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:12 pm

Long Beach Autosport announces plans - expands to two cars in AC-1

Family-owned operation Long Beach Autosport will expand to two cars in the revamped AmeriCar series in 2019. Natasha Pierce will continue to drive the #460 Yang Microsystems/Todd Bank Lenard, but she will be joined by a second part-time entry. The #640 car will be driven by 18-year-old British karting ace Jake Gilliam following his breakthrough debut season in the British Karting Championship. Gilliam will be sponsored by Slam Dunk Sporting Goods and Z1 Energy Drink. It is expected that Gilliam will contest up to 6 events this season in preparation for a full-time effort in 2020.

Maxwell Engineering soldiers on in AC-2

Long-time race outfit Maxwell Engineering announced today that they will be joining the AC-2 class for the 2019 AmeriCar season after debuting in the series last year. The announcement came as a relief to staff as their had been rumours that the team was experiencing financial issues, however that appears to be solved as the team has found on a new driver and sponsorship package. It was revealed that driver Rylan Lott had been let go at the end of 2018 in favour of 20-year-old Kalysta Blackburn, an up-and-coming stock car racer who brings much needed sponsorship from her family's Blackburn Tires business to the #619 Saar.

V8fan12
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by PRAWBLEMS Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:41 am

Karson Garrison and family announce entry into AC-1 Class
Karson Garrison, the sophmore who showed distinct improvement in AmeriCar this year as a second year racer for his family team, announced together with father Arnold Garrison Sr. that his #33 Oiluminati Saar would be returning to the track this year in the newly-formed AC-1 category, bringing back his same car from last year.
"We're excited for a new opportunity, and with my family behind me, I know I can keep improving." said the younger Garrison, 23, at today's press conference.

Journeyman Scott O'Leary announces a move down to AC-4
Part-time Oregon racer and frequent political candidate Scott O'Leary announced he will be scaling back his racing operation this year to focus on races for state senate, circuit court judge, Jackson County commissioner and Medford school board. Because of this, he's dropped down to a lower series to allocate more funds for his personal campaign. Reason Magazine returns as the sponsor on his Lenard.

Indira Patel has retired from racing for the time being to start a family, and Isabella Gonzalez has returned to racing Mexican stock cars as she plots her next career move.
PRAWBLEMS
PRAWBLEMS
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RaceCamera Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:19 pm

Vivian Arnold to return to AmeriCar

2018 runner-up Vivian Arnold announces that she’ll return to AmeriCar in the AC-1 division. Not much changed from last year as she’ll be driving for her father Vince, and her usual 119 Saar.

Gordon to return to AmeriCar for AC-3 division

Former series regular Kurt Gordon is expected to return to AmeriCar for 2019. He announced that he’ll be competing in the AC-3 division driving his own #666 STS Arrow.
RaceCamera
RaceCamera
Development Series Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Backmarker Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:32 pm

Laser Motorsports officially on AC-2 grid, looking for driver
Canada's Laser Motorsports team officially confirmed that they will join the AmeriCar AC-2 grid, aiming to run the full schedule. The team still has yet to confirm a driver of their renumbered #61 Lenard, however, and owner Ted Johnson has reportedly made classified postings on DiscountRaceParts.com offering opportunities to any interested road racer, with preference given to those with "additional monetary support".

OOC: If you want your driver to be considered for this car, PM me here or on Discord.
Backmarker
Backmarker
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRealNathNath Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:56 pm

Kronenberg SuperSport Report

Lukas Kronenberg spent his 2018 racing season doing 2 things: driving inconsistently and refining his English. The notoriously quiet Austrian flashed in equal parts speed, incompetence, and perhaps a bit more than the former, mediocrity.

With the move to split class competition, team boss, father of the driver, and himself a former racer Jakob Kronenberg has thrown around the idea of competing himself. Despite the several smash ups Lukas found himself in, the hard work of the team engineers and the financial backing of imMobile, the team still has a fleet of AC-1 capable cars.

Jakob has stated he would be happy to fill out the field at any division, he's apparently got the racing itch again in his late 50s.

The team also asked me to report clearly that no plans have been confirmed yet.
TheRealNathNath
TheRealNathNath

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:12 am

Okay everyone, given I will be swarmed with university work in the coming weeks, I will give one final deadline to add teams and drivers: March 31st

If you have any entries you'd like to contest AmeriCar with, that's the final deadline to add them.

The deadline for schemes and ratings will be April 21st
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:39 pm

bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:57 am

Okay, now that I've actually gotten enough free time to work on the series, it' time to introduce a change:

In order to make things easier for me in the longer run, I've decided to change the ratings system in AmeriCar to a class based system. This way I can actually just throw the cars in game more easily, as I do not have as much free time as I once had.

It'll work as such:

Driver Classes will be the same across all three series, but drivers will be assigned accordingly (while AC1 and AC2 drivers can be assigned to any classes between A and C, AC3 drivers can only be assigned to classes C and D, and all drivers in AC4 will be slotted under Class D.

Class S is exclusive to drivers that are contesting the series in companion events only, the class is slightly better when compared to both Classes A and B, but it is also slightly more inconsistent, keeping a balance across all drivers.

2020 AmeriCar Championship Road Racing Series - Page 3 Driver11

ratings assignments (per class):

Team ratings class assignments will be same in a car class, regardless of the previous performance or history of the team. Each class of racing will have their own points assignments, used for all cars, no exception.

2020 AmeriCar Championship Road Racing Series - Page 3 Team_c10

Last edited by bsoyuz on Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:03 pm; edited 7 times in total
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:51 pm

Due Date for Paint Schemes and Entrants July, 14th

People that have entries in FARC can also enter their cars into the AmeriCar companion events (COTA, Mexico City, Karl's Superstore and possibly Nelson Ledges)
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:22 pm

bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:44 pm

bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:05 pm

I am now officially kicking off the Silly Season for the series that will compose the National Road Racing Club of America:

* AmeriCar Championship Road Racing Series (AC1, AC2 and AC3)
* Dash Cup America
* Overdrive Championship Series by ClarTech

Series Season Guide
Signup Form: Here!!

I will add some additional details to the season guide, for example the driver pictures rules and the painting kit, but those will come only at a later date.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:57 pm

bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:03 pm

bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:53 pm

I will not be releasing videos for the AC3 and AC4 class, therefore the AmeriCar 2019 season is officially over.

You can sign up for the 2020 season in here: >>Click Here!!!!<<<
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wall_91 Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:18 pm

AC2:

The_Wall_91
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:21 am

If you are signing up, here's a small heads up.

Foreign drivers are a minority. This is a North American Sports Car Series, which means, obviously, that most drivers and teams will be American and Canadian. If you enter a foreigner overkill, I won't approve it, period.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:08 am

I have now closed signups for AmeriCar, finished the entry lists and have added the Ratings listings to the following link: http://bit.ly/2GtiYef

One thing that I will add before I make the templates available for the 2020 season is Driver Pictures.

There are a few guidelines to be followed:

* They will not be mandatory.
* Driver pictures should be generated through Generated Photos or This Person Does Not Exist. I'd rather you use those services or use realistic looking images as that's the stylistic choice I am going for.
*You can also use the pictures I made available through this "catalog" Acessible Here!

If you have a generated or chosen picture, just send me through either a Discord message or through a Private Message in Here. I'll make a list of driver pictures picked/sent to me as I receive them.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:28 pm

Templates are out!!! <here>
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Sun Apr 03, 2022 7:13 am

bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3