Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sayre Pre-Race

2 posters

Go down

Sayre Pre-Race Empty Sayre Pre-Race

Post by Ceej Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:45 pm

33 teams entered the Dude's Pizza 200, and only 20 will be able to start.

10 drivers advanced through qualifying, with Todd Stater taking the Karl's P1 Award, fresh off his victory in the Smash Beer Get Smashed 200.

The remaining 23 drivers were split into two 25-lap heat races, with the top 5 finishers of each heat advancing to the feature.

Heat 1:

Heat 2:

Starting Lineup:
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Sayre Pre-Race Empty Re: Sayre Pre-Race

Post by Mother of Invention Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:05 pm

DHRE announces new "DHRE Big Shot" program for drivers

At Sayre Speedway today David Hetzel announced a new program for his team, the "DHRE Big Shot". at a press conference, Hetzel whose team won at Daytona last week will be giving five driver a shot a a FARC start in five select events. "We want to give rivers a springboard into a successful racing career and we started this program to do so. We have five races we will run the #67 car at besides the races I have. We already have two drivers lined up, J.W Brancher at Albuquerque and Brad Dwyer at Elko, but we will also be entering Darlington, 70/77 and Texas World."

Here is the schedule

3 - Albuquerque (J.W. Brancher)
4 - Elko (TBA)
7 - Darlington (TBA)
8 - 70-/77 (TBA)
17 - Texas World (TBA)

Hetzel has since put out an additional presser saying that any driver can get the open sorts at one of the events entered as long as they have necessary funding and no ties to any manufacturer aside from Gessler (whom DHRE has ties to due to the PART Operation)

OOC: PM Me if you want one of the rides, I already have Elko's driver set up though, just need to finalize a few things.
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down