Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New kid on the block. Hello everybody

4 posters

Go down

New kid on the block. Hello everybody Empty New kid on the block. Hello everybody

Post by TPGRacing75 Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:34 am

Hello, I have been lurking out and about the community for quite some time. I first started watching the ARLA/FARC elite series in 2011/2012, which pretty much sparked the flame to get nr2003 myself (which I don't regret.) I've been an avid racing fan from day 1, watching NASCAR, Monster Jam ,Formula 1, and local short track racing. I'm an avid fan of TF2, Pokemon, and battle bots as well. I am actually quite timid and laid back. (online at least)

The number 75 is my number of choice, due to me liking the Remington cars of the mid 90's, and I have raced as it ever since.

You can find me as DaleTona75 on sim-racing design

I hope to have some good adventures here!
TPGRacing75
TPGRacing75
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

New kid on the block. Hello everybody Empty Re: New kid on the block. Hello everybody

Post by TPGRacing75 Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:35 am

PS where do I submit teams/drivers for series (this is still a new thing for me)
TPGRacing75
TPGRacing75
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

New kid on the block. Hello everybody Empty Re: New kid on the block. Hello everybody

Post by gwoodard41 Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:21 am

TPGRacing75 wrote:PS where do I submit teams/drivers for series (this is still a new thing for me)

I would advise that you do the following:

1. Look for a series you want to participate in.
2. Post in that series's silly season (if the season has not started yet, please avoid gravedigging Razz)
3. Participate in the twitter thread
4. Don't confuse PCC Cup as part of the TM Canon. Both universes aren't aware of each other and responses to their mention in each others' twitter threads will result in mockery. Wink
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wall_91 Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:54 am

gwoodard41 wrote:
TPGRacing75 wrote:PS where do I submit teams/drivers for series (this is still a new thing for me)

I would advise that you do the following:

1. Look for a series you want to participate in.
2. Post in that series's silly season (if the season has not started yet, please avoid gravedigging Razz)
3. Participate in the twitter thread
4. Don't confuse PCC Cup as part of the TM Canon. Both universes aren't aware of each other and responses to their mention in each others' twitter threads will result in mockery. Wink

What he said. Anyways, welcome to the party

The_Wall_91
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon37 Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:23 pm

Always nice to see new members. Welcome to EFR!
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down