Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Agency Thread

+15
Nascar9fan
BBoy
gwoodard41
Jahgee1124
TheRacingExperts
Racerfan275
Electric Wolf
day500champ1
Rykia
f1fan12
DAWGFATHER
SnakePlissken
Ben Atkins
PKligBKFan
PackerMan71
19 posters

Go down

Free Agency Thread Empty Free Agency Thread

Post by PackerMan71 Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:24 am

I haven't seen any threads about this topic, so I'll go ahead and put one up.

If anyone has any drivers that are in search of a ride, put them here. There are some team owners (such as myself) that are scouting for drivers to fill open rides in ARLA, as well as the TM Lights.

If there is already a topic about this or if it's not in the right section, I apologize, and the admins can either delete this or move it to the correct section. Thanks.
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Free Agency Thread Empty Re: Free Agency Thread

Post by PKligBKFan Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:22 am

Thank you, Packer. I'm trying to get a free agent as the 672 driver.
PKligBKFan
PKligBKFan
Champion
Champion

http://twitter.com/#!/ParkerKligfan29

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:09 am

Ashley Tucker currently a Free Agent

Ashley Tucker, currently with Jaguar Racing until the end of 2011, is still looking for a full time ride in any series, but preferably ARLA. Ashley Tucker has currently made 4 starts in ARLA, including the 150 Laps of Dwyer (which was her debut) and a top 10 at Watkins Glen. "Any team looking for an up and coming driver, I will be interested in" stated Tucker, today. "I hope to get into a ride that can run well, and have me show my true potential."

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:32 am

Soze Keyser looks to be out of a ride now that Formula Over Drive has folded up shop... again. Wink

With Gordon Sting winning as a rookie, it seems Keyser won't be coming back to Racing As Usual for the forseeable future. Keyser has ran well in FOD and RROL/VSCC and posted some wins!

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by DAWGFATHER Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:34 am

Shane Lake still looking at options

Shane Lake is still trying to figure out his options for the 2012 season. "Well we had a couple of teams fall by the wayside and still trying to figure out what I wanna do. That 10th at Darlington should prove I can STILL get the job done."
DAWGFATHER
DAWGFATHER
Development Series Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:35 pm

VJay Pushanda Is looking for a ride.

Vjay Pushanda announced he will leave Quantum Kea Tech for a stock car carrer. "I'm getting older now, and driving an open wheel car takes a young guy. Stock cars are the way to go. I have talks with a few teams but nothing serious, yet. My agent is willing to talk with teams, and he has contacted a few."
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:06 pm

My Free Agents for end of 2011-2012:

Mac Rhylen: As of now, has no plans for 2012. Was going to run for IDR in ARLA, but the team did not get approved. Stats: Has run very successfully in the regional leagues, the NSRL and USRL (Both were Canon), with wins and top-5 spots in the series'. Running part time for Ike Durbin, Inc. in VSCC. Attempted but failed Dwyer, due to a wreck. Will run in an audition car at Rockford. Could end up somewhere next year, but as of NOW, nothing.

Henry Santos: Made major racing debut at Dwyer in 2011, finishing 12th in his ARLA debut. Currently a free agent, but will run 3-4 VERC races later this year.

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:59 pm

Griffin officially a free agent

Ryan Griffin officially released a statement this morning declaring himself a free agent for 2012. While the details of statement haven't been released, it is clear that Griffin will not be returning to GLM in 2012.
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:14 pm

Lester a free agent

Casey Lester, after making his only ARLA Elite Series start in the 2010 Soda World @ Mosport, has looked down on his ARLA career since his poor performance that day. "It's just something about that race that really shunned my hopes for 2011. I've just had no confidence since then." Lester said. "I've always doubted myself since I had that disaster at Mosport. I've gotta get over that, though. If I don't look to the future, I may never get an opportunity again. I am good friends with a few people around the garage like Max Patterson and Shane Lake, my VSCC team owner. Well, VART owner now that I've been demoted. Anyways, our season's been shoddy so far and I just don't think things will get too much better, to be honest. After causing that wreck in the Q-Race at Daytona, things weren't really helped, but I just hope that I can finally get these worries off of me and look ahead to what options I might get next year. Packer Carroll and Ryan Griffin's teams look to be doing really well at this time. I'm thinking I'd have a better shot with GLM, since GRI has Volpi backing and Carroll's got 2 wins to his name. I'll just wait until later to see my options."
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Racerfan275 Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:50 pm

Ryan Gregory is free agent

Ryan Gregory, a young 22 year old short track ace out of Arkansas is willing to race for any team. "I will drive any model for any team." Gregory is excited for his chances at getting a spot.

Racerfan275
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacingExperts Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:45 am

Fazi D'Annenzo looking for a ride

After a terrible affair in the shortened ARLA Thunder Trucks season, Fazi D'Annenzo has voiced that he will likely not return to Patterson Autosport or Carcia-Aragon Motorsoprts, the team that first put him on the ARLA map.

"We were expecting a one year deal at Patterson for the Thunder Trucks, but I have a feeling (Patterson Autosport) won't be asking for my return in the Elites never mind if the Trucks were back."

D'Annenzo was originally planned to be the 2nd driver for CAM, but was dethroned by Gavin DeGray after his ill performance.
TheRacingExperts
TheRacingExperts
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

http://www.theracingexperts.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:30 pm

TheRacingExperts wrote:Fazi D'Annenzo looking for a ride

After a terrible affair in the shortened ARLA Thunder Trucks season, Fazi D'Annenzo has voiced that he will likely not return to Patterson Autosport or Carcia-Aragon Motorsoprts, the team that first put him on the ARLA map.

"We were expecting a one year deal at Patterson for the Thunder Trucks, but I have a feeling (Patterson Autosport) won't be asking for my return in the Elites never mind if the Trucks were back."

D'Annenzo was originally planned to be the 2nd driver for CAM, but was dethroned by Gavin DeGray after his ill performance.

Just letting you know, the ATT didn't 'shut down', CJay just isn't posting the series anymore. It is still technically 'running.'

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacingExperts Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:17 pm

Rykia_RKXK wrote:
TheRacingExperts wrote:Fazi D'Annenzo looking for a ride

Just letting you know, the ATT didn't 'shut down', CJay just isn't posting the series anymore. It is still technically 'running.'

okay thank you. nevertheless, d'annenzo is still a free agent
TheRacingExperts
TheRacingExperts
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

http://www.theracingexperts.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahgee1124 Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:06 pm

Kaviya Verri

Kaviya Verri, an acclaimed endurance racer has decided that due to a lack of competition in regular endurances like the 24 HR of Karjala and 12 HR of Decatur. He is a callback to endurance racers of old because he has completed the entire 12 HR of Decatur without a substitution and has done over 3/4 of the 24 HR of Karjala without a substitution. He was going to run Formula OverDrive, but do to that cancellation, he will go to the Elite Series instead. He will only sign for the opportunity of a full season and will not need a substitute for Dwyer. He is calm and collect enough to have completed the Endurance Triple Crown (24 HR of Karjala, 12 HR of Decatur, Watkins Glen 1000KM).
Jahgee1124
Jahgee1124

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:49 am

Barry Spengler and Kelly Splison are currently free agents at this current time, their first season in ARLA, while not the greatest for a part time team, has led to a top 20 finish for both drivers (18th for B Spengler at Waltham and 12th for K Splison at the Glen)

gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:20 pm

Do to a recent controversy current GLM driver, Ryan Griffin, is back to being a free agent for 2012.
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:53 pm

Casey Lester stated in a Twitter post that he will likely make an announcement regarding his status for 2012, most likely about Great Lakes Motorsports.
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahgee1124 Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:27 pm

Due to Brinson's rejection for ARLA competition, Jacob "The Jamaican Jahgee" Gregory is a free agent.
Jahgee1124
Jahgee1124

Back to top Go down

Post by BBoy Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:51 pm

Grigoriy Novakovsky (PCC Cup and TM/ARLA are different worlds for the poorly educated.)

A 30-year old who formerly drove in Russian Touring Cars, winning 3 championships and winning more races in the series than any other driver.
BBoy
BBoy
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Nascar9fan Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:01 am

Ronaldo Ventura is free?

If the Formula Overdrive doesn't continue, Ronaldo Ventura (who drove/drives for Gravity Racing Inc. in Overdrive) will be free for a ride next year
Nascar9fan
Nascar9fan
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by leon13 Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:19 am

Leon Keniston to Free Agency.

Former Master Cup winner Leon Keniston is actively searching for a ride in the ARLA Elite series for the 2012 season. Keniston who bought White Mountain Motorsports fully and officially last month was told that his team would not be aloud to expand to 3 cars as he had hoped. Keniston said in a statement yesterday evening that he quote "did not feel it was right to offer the two current drivers on the team their spots then attempt to fire or move one of the drivers to another series. The offer is open if one of the current drivers would LIKE to move up to a part time Master Cup spot to go for the independents trophy, but would not require that move." Keniston also said that he would accept offers from ASCC owners as well but has no interest in returning to a full time TM Master Cup ride in the near future

leon13
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:20 pm

Chuck Bloomers

Chuck Bloomers, driver of the #89 Cromwell in the ARLA Elite Series, is seeking a ride for 2012. Of the 15 races this year so far, Bloomers has missed only Dwyer, in which he was the first car out. In 14 starts, Bloomers has had one Top 10 finish, which took place at Watkins Glen. With only four DNFs, Bloomers can certainly bring any car to the checkered, whether damaged or not. He has completed 69% of the laps run this year, and has an average start of 27th and an average finish of 25th.
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenwheelRiggleman Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:08 pm

Trent Liner moves on

Trent Liner, a 4 time champion of the URL Cup Series (No Longer exists, and hasn't since 2005), and a former street racer until his Nissan 350Z was impounded. Isn't looking for major commitments, just a race here, race there, something to have fun with. May look into a bigger ride later, but for now will settle with anything as long as it turns left, and the occasional right.
OpenwheelRiggleman
OpenwheelRiggleman
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:17 pm

OpenwheelRiggleman wrote:Trent Liner moves on

Trent Liner, a 4 time champion of the URL Cup Series (No Longer exists, and hasn't since 2005), and a former street racer until his Nissan 350Z was impounded. Isn't looking for major commitments, just a race here, race there, something to have fun with. May look into a bigger ride later, but for now will settle with anything as long as it turns left, and the occasional right.

Nissan does not exist in the TM Universe.

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanrar Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:41 am

Cameron Sweetwater, Possibly a free agent?

Cameron Sweetwater, who had an amazing first couple of races in 2011 in her Part Time #79, is uncertain of her plans in ARLA for 2012. She is running a one-off at Decatur for the TM Master Cup Series, but after Rockford and Decatur have come and gone, it is very uncertain as to where Sweetwater will go for 2012, as Random Motorsports is not certain on it's status in ARLA for 2012.
Tanrar
Tanrar
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down