Road to Indy TV

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Road to Indy TV

Post by kensethfan on Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:55 pm

Knowing the majority of the people who frequent these forums, I think most of you know Lucas Caylor (RockyDennis on these boards). Well, he's one of the finalists in a contest fielded by Road to Indy TV, to decide the host of their new show about up-and-coming drivers in open wheel racing.

Whether you know Lucas or not, please vote for him. He's been through a lot of shit this year, and him having this opportunity would be a tremendous victory. Here's the link to vote: https://t.co/Sk8rdKNuGw

I'm sorry if it seems like I'm advertising, I'm really just trying to help a close friend out. :V
kensethfan
Champion
Champion

Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Road to Indy TV

Post by Ben Atkins on Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:51 am

I was about to post this on here. :V

It would mean a great deal to Lucas if you could give a vote out to him. Seriously, he would be damn good at this.

NR2003 Online Wins: 121 (Latest - EFR Short Track Challenge at Abbotsford Speedway [06/08/17])
NR2003 Online Poles: 80 (Latest - EFR Short Track Challenge at Abbotsford Speedway [06/08/17])
iRacing Online Offical Wins: 19 (Latest - NASCAR Trucks at Daytona [06/30/17])
NR2003 Championships: 6 (2013/2014 GOMA Trucks, Formula 5 Season 12, 2014 GOMA Trucks, Formula 5 Season 13, Formula 5 Season 14, Formula 5 Season 16)

Nico Nico Nii.
Ben Atkins
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kensethfan on Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:53 pm

Just realized that this poll lets you vote once a day, meaning if you voted yesterday you can vote again today. Please do so. :V
kensethfan
Champion
Champion

Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top