What's been going on in Griff's life?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What's been going on in Griff's life?

Post by Griff88 on Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:49 pm

Hey guys. Long time, no see huh?

I feel like I should at least give you guys an update on what has been going on in my life.

For some of you newer folks, I have been an active member of EFR several years ago. I have not come on here recently because life has been getting the most of me. This Fall I am about to be a Senior in College. Boy has stuff changed for me.

I am now a filmmaker. I work as a Production Assistant at a local News Station in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. The people are friendly, and it's a place i can get fairly comfortable at. My Major is Studio Arts, with a Minor in Film. I may or may not move forward to film school in the next year or so. But, we will see where that goes.

Also, I am a HUGE Supporter for NASCAR and I hope to make it more successful in the future. Right now I am on the fan council, where i get surveys, asking me what i think of the racing so far. I can see what NASCAR should do to make the competition better, and make it more enjoyable for more people. With this, I help by making videos on YouTube. I don't know how many of you have seen them, but what I do is remake NASCAR races with NR2003, and make them as enjoyable, and realistic, as possible. My latest work, which i posted earlier today, is below. I love playing with Camera Control Master because it helps me make the most out of what i want.

I probably won't come back here often because life still is going on. But if you have any questions, concerns, or any reason for me to come back here, I am more than happy to talk to you.

Thank you, and have a wonderful week,
Griff88

Griff88
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Griff88fan

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top