Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Config not working

2 posters

Go down

Config not working Empty Config not working

Post by RetrogradeRenegade Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:11 am

So, I'm having a bit of a weird issue at the moment. Anytime I open up the NR2003 config, whether through the game or just on its own, config immediately crashes - which is pretty inconvenient since I change the resolution of the game fairly frequently. Does anyone have any ideas on what is wrong and how I can fix it, or if not, how I can change the game's resolution without using config?
RetrogradeRenegade
RetrogradeRenegade
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Config not working Empty Re: Config not working

Post by Milan655 Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:19 pm

As far as I'm aware, you can change your resolution settings in the core.ini file and maybe another ini file located somewhere else, although I am not sure as to where one can locate their direct resolution data. The core.ini seems like you can change the height of your image but not your width. Not sure how to resolve your problem re your config problem however, apologies if this wasn't so helpful.
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RetrogradeRenegade Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:32 pm

I can't see anything for changing resolution in core.ini. I know rend_dxg.ini has options for that, but changing them doesn't seem to do anything.
RetrogradeRenegade
RetrogradeRenegade
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down