New Team to run remainder Texas races

Go down

New Team to run remainder Texas races

Post by Groribe on Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:31 pm

A new team, Name is unknown at the time, is said to run the remainder Texas races later in the season. The team owner/driver Timothy Ruiz said quote "I feel like FARC has good competitors and will be a challenge to race against them, but I feel like I have a better change of winning a race than winning the lottery." His ride number and sponsor is currently unknown, but did say that he has plans for the future seasons. Timothy Ruiz is 20 and will be 21 around the time where the series roll into Flat Rock Speedway, and is from Central Arizona. We will update more as the season progress

Last edited by Groribe on Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updated after blessing from Ceej. Thanks man, you rock :))
Groribe
Development Driver
Development Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Team to run remainder Texas races

Post by Groribe on Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:42 pm

Timothy Ruiz announced just a few moments ago that his sponsor and number is confirmed as he will run the #112 Police Dough's Pizza Lenard  for the Elite Series. Here what it looks like
Car Design:
He reminded us that he will run the Texas races, and decided to scale back to a two other races, the Flat Rocks 150 and FarmStop 160 as his attempt to make the races. After that, Ruiz said and quote "I don't feel scared that I'm running against some of the pros, like Allie Riggs, Rip Tyler, Ryan Matthews, Etc. The people who are backmarkers [Team Burr] are just not that good, but they might have untapped potential, like Derek Dudding, I mean the New York Race was {Dudding's} best performance." It's safe to say that Ruiz is a mellow driver but has a heart of gold. We will see him at the Karl Clash
Groribe
Development Driver
Development Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Groribe on Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:37 pm

After a week of announcing his sponsorship and number, Team owner and driver Timothy Ruiz has announced his team name and its ratings. He said his team name is Ruiz-Paul Motorsports (RPM). Now who is this Paul person you might wonder? When asked on the Paul name, Timothy revealed that one of his friend [Linda Paul] was diagnosed with kidney cancer when she was 16. Her treatment was successful, however, she lost her vocal in the process. When Ruiz asked to use her name in his new team and make her a partner, she apparently agreed. A sweet man to name a team after her, and make a catchy short name. He also said "He will not run the 2 races after hearing some of the races were to be off the air." While he will start his rookie year in 2016, he will only run the Texas races for this year. When asked for reason, he said "Just felt like that it would expose too much of me before my rookie year."

As for rating, well, here's what he plans

SECTION 1 - DRIVER TRAITS

Aggression 3
Consistency 12
Finishing 9
Qualifying 6

SECTION 2 - DRIVER SKILLS BY TRACK TYPE

Road Course 6
Short Track 12
Speedway 9
Superspeedway 3

SECTION 3 - CAR (This is determined by the team owner, and all cars on the same team must have the same ratings)

Aerodynamics 6
Chassis 3
Engine 12
Reliability 9

As for his birthday, his is on July 29, a few days before the Flat Rock 150. He will celebrate by watching his competitors race against each others and taking notes. What a slick little man! We'll see how he will do in the Texas races.
Groribe
Development Driver
Development Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nathanhudson31 on Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:27 am

Sounds like an team to watch out for

nathanhudson31
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NASCARLOVER427 on Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:00 am

You're never supposed to post ratings for everyone to see, you are supposed to PM Ceej.

Also, This should be on the 2015 silly season thread.

Also, The ratings are -3, 3, 9, and 12.
NASCARLOVER427
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC38X7A4OTUNE5rYROv9Bnzw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum