Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#Forthehorse (#67 Farc Super Series W.I.P)

5 posters

Go down

#Forthehorse (#67 Farc Super Series W.I.P) Empty #Forthehorse (#67 Farc Super Series W.I.P)

Post by Mother of Invention Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:54 am

This is not the final scheme, I need to make some small tweaks, but I wanted to get some thoughts on on the general direction I am going with the car.

#Forthehorse (#67 Farc Super Series W.I.P) 4141256

BASE: NDG
Numbers: Some font site I don't remember the name of
LOGOS: Me, CEEJ

Last edited by Mother of Invention on Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

#Forthehorse (#67 Farc Super Series W.I.P) Empty Re: #Forthehorse (#67 Farc Super Series W.I.P)

Post by Backmarker Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:06 pm

Door numbers are way too small.
Backmarker
Backmarker
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

#Forthehorse (#67 Farc Super Series W.I.P) Empty Re: #Forthehorse (#67 Farc Super Series W.I.P)

Post by Mother of Invention Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:13 pm

NeverNeutral wrote:Door numbers are way too small.

Forgot to mention, that was actually intentional. I was planning on enlarging them but I kinda liked how it looked (I have weird taste in car design Razz )
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Veni Vidi Voeckler Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:27 pm

Mother of Invention wrote:

Forgot to mention, that was actually intentional. I was planning on enlarging them but I kinda liked how it looked (I have weird taste in car design Razz )
Agree with this. It would look a little strange with the door numbers encroaching on the stripes. Unless you gave the stripes a cut-out effect where the door number is.

Call me pedantic, but it bothers me a little the curve of the stripe isn't symmetrical with the curve of the wheel arch!
Veni Vidi Voeckler
Veni Vidi Voeckler
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:31 pm

Veni Vidi Voeckler wrote:
Mother of Invention wrote:

Agree with this. It would look a little strange with the door numbers encroaching on the stripes. Unless you gave the stripes a cut-out effect where the door number is.

Call me pedantic, but it bothers me a little the curve of the stripe isn't symmetrical with the curve of the wheel arch!
Yeah that curve is also annoying me a lot. I think it should be longer and more symmetrical to the wheel.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:31 pm

Better?

#Forthehorse (#67 Farc Super Series W.I.P) 51513d1419108760-cup90-render-request-67_car-crew-render-1
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:38 pm

The base is better, but the numbers are still way too small, but that's me, I'm a person that likes bigger numbers.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:36 pm

I personally like the numbers in between the lines, looks better
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Veni Vidi Voeckler Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:07 pm

I like it! Good job.
Veni Vidi Voeckler
Veni Vidi Voeckler
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down