How do I switch the physics of a mod from GNS to Cup?

Go down

How do I switch the physics of a mod from GNS to Cup?

Post by TheFallenHaveRisen on Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:56 pm

I want to switch the Aero88 mod to cup physics
avatar
TheFallenHaveRisen
Development Series Rookie
Development Series Rookie

Posts : 128
Join date : 2013-09-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How do I switch the physics of a mod from GNS to Cup?

Post by Backmarker on Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:27 pm

Download the Car File Converter from here.
avatar
Backmarker
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1608
Join date : 2012-05-10
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How do I switch the physics of a mod from GNS to Cup?

Post by TheFallenHaveRisen on Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:35 pm

NeverNeutral wrote:Download the Car File Converter from here.

I've got that already. That's all you need to do?
avatar
TheFallenHaveRisen
Development Series Rookie
Development Series Rookie

Posts : 128
Join date : 2013-09-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How do I switch the physics of a mod from GNS to Cup?

Post by Backmarker on Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:43 pm

TheFallenHaveRisen wrote:
NeverNeutral wrote:Download the Car File Converter from here.

I've got that already.  That's all you need to do?  
Yeah, you don't need anything else.
avatar
Backmarker
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1608
Join date : 2012-05-10
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How do I switch the physics of a mod from GNS to Cup?

Post by TheFallenHaveRisen on Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:19 am

NeverNeutral wrote:
TheFallenHaveRisen wrote:
NeverNeutral wrote:Download the Car File Converter from here.

I've got that already.  That's all you need to do?  
Yeah, you don't need anything else.
It didn't work, when I tried that, it switched the cars to cup physics, but they didn't show up as cars in the mod then
avatar
TheFallenHaveRisen
Development Series Rookie
Development Series Rookie

Posts : 128
Join date : 2013-09-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Aero88 cup physics mod

Post by ongias25 on Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:47 am

..


Last edited by ongias25 on Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

ongias25
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Posts : 23
Join date : 2013-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How do I switch the physics of a mod from GNS to Cup?

Post by Michael29Shell on Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:08 pm

TheFallenHaveRisen wrote:
NeverNeutral wrote:
TheFallenHaveRisen wrote:
NeverNeutral wrote:Download the Car File Converter from here.

I've got that already.  That's all you need to do?  
Yeah, you don't need anything else.
It didn't work, when I tried that, it switched the cars to cup physics, but they didn't show up as cars in the mod then

You have to unpack the mod dat, change all of the 3do files from (example) cts to cup, and put the files in the mod folder.
avatar
Michael29Shell
Development Series Rookie
Development Series Rookie

Posts : 149
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How do I switch the physics of a mod from GNS to Cup?

Post by Cynon on Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:16 am

...and I think you need to change the physics type in the series.def file, too.

_________________
Effort Equals Results

Online Wins: 23
Last Win: Formula 5 @ Road America
EFR's #1 A.J. Allmendinger fan, usually found curled up in the fetal position.
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Bob Ross wrote:Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do.

avatar
Cynon
Admin

Posts : 3170
Join date : 2011-08-05
Age : 29
Location : Chicago, Illinois

View user profile http://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: How do I switch the physics of a mod from GNS to Cup?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum