Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some MiniCards...

3 posters

Go down

Some MiniCards... Empty Some MiniCards...

Post by Magus978 Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:48 am

It's 2:41 AM as I post this on a Tuesday morning in New York, and I'm tired/bored...so I wandered over to the MiniDrivers website and they had the "draw your mini" section with a few photoshop versions. I decided to use one of them to create a sort of driver card for the 2014 season with any vital stats. Due to large image, it's in the spoiler space. Smile

OOC: This image does not take into account the current 2014 FARC Elite Series Season, in which Delgado already has a victory. Razz

Spoiler:

Credits
Non-Minis Logos - Google
Helmet - US stars pattern in PhotoShop
Everything Else - Adaco (MiniDrivers)
Font - Kingthings Organica

Technically I created very little of what you see, but I just wanted to show it off and if anyone else wants to do something similar, you can find the download for this and several other of the MiniDriver images under the tab "Descarga" and "Dibuja tu Mini" Very Happy

I'll be creating other MiniCards for some of my drivers, and if anyone else makes one, they can throw it in here too Smile
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Some MiniCards... Empty Re: Some MiniCards...

Post by BWard Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:13 am

That's awesome.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:58 pm

Here's another MiniCard. This time it's Stahlman Racing driver Kyle Gaffigan. Again, click the spoiler to see it because the image is big enough to where it might bork the page. The only thing I was missing on this was the FARC Elite Series logo, as I could not find one big enough to put on there without losing image quality.

Note the gleaming look in Gaffigan's eyes. He gets that because of his off the wall personality at the race track.

Spoiler:

OOC: I just realized that I messed up on Gaffigan's card. He was the 2011 series runner-up, not 2012. I'll fix that.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:23 pm

Magus978 wrote:
I'll be creating other MiniCards for some of my drivers, and if anyone else makes one, they can throw it in here too Smile

I gave it a shot at making HUE's minidriver:

Spoiler:

(OOC: Guess which brazilian driver sported this helmet back in his F1 days?)
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum