Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poland Can Into Win?

2 posters

Go down

Poland Can Into Win? Empty Poland Can Into Win?

Post by gone-sovereign Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:56 pm

I know there are a few other people on this forum who enjoy Polandball comics like I do, so I'll go ahead and let this speak for itself before I say anything else:

Poland Can Into Win? Poland10
Poland Can Into Win? Poland10
Poland Can Into Win? Poland11
Poland Can Into Win? Poland12

This is a car that I plan to run a few select Solstice Dash races in throughout the remainder of the season. Sufficed to say this looked a lot better in my head. From what I've gathered, people either really like this car because gimmicks, or they think it's ugly, specifically because of the numbers. I don't blame them, but truth be told, I can't think of a better way to execute those numbers.

The various countryballs scattered around above the side skirts and valence were stolen borrowed from many of my favorite Polandball comics. Which is to say a lot of them. I put too much work into this car.  Neutral

And no, I can't do anything about the white windshield and windows, that's an issue with the carviewer. The NNC07 mod was never finished anyhow.

CREDITS:

Template: BER, Solstice
Contingencies, BER, Solstice
Base: Me
Numbers: Me, Imgur
Logos: Google, NNR, Me
Polandball Decals: Me, Imgur, Reddit, Polandball.co, FaceBook, Google
Miscellaneous: Google, Me

Wink
gone-sovereign
gone-sovereign
Champion
Champion

Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

Back to top Go down

Poland Can Into Win? Empty Re: Poland Can Into Win?

Post by Liam O'Brian Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:58 am

Poland Can Into Win? 2t6ULe0
Liam O'Brian
Liam O'Brian
Development Series Rookie
Development Series Rookie

http://NASCARacing.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum