Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2015 FARC Silly Season

+40
Mother of Invention
BooyakaDragon
racingfreak1999
zfitzwater599
navycook75
BuddyNixon
SnakePlissken
Ruben Efamba
Syzygy
GamerAzuzu
alancavy
V8fan12
HelloMyNameisPancho
kcobb9
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
oxymoron
kriswascher97
Electric Wolf
Memoriesallbutdone
day500champ1
Backmarker
Rykia
SpeedDemon37
JMac525
BWard
NASCARLOVER427
PackerMan71
Cynon
Racerfan275
RocketKnight
Ben Atkins
Dan Mackay
zaw24fan
gwoodard41
Lucstar88
RyanB06
Pyrozooka0
Magus978
bsoyuz
Ceej
44 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

2015 FARC Silly Season - Page 3 Empty Re: 2015 FARC Silly Season

Post by Nickpericles(Driver) Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:01 pm

Titan Racing

Rumor has it that Grisha Yeager, Head Executive of Titan Racing, Hired his Son Eren Yeager To drive The #16 In FARC Elites Series For Titan Racing. "Driving for My dad seems a little weird, but i think i can manage, With Mikasah and Armind are off on a Trip to Japan." Eren Stated.

Titan Racing

#16: Eren Yeager
Nickpericles(Driver)
Nickpericles(Driver)
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by HelloMyNameisPancho Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:13 pm

Startec Welcomes Another New Sponsor

It is reported that along with Sunken City Skate Clothing Inc., the #731 Lenard will also have Mercado de Fuentes on board for the 2015 FARC season as a supporting sponsor.
HelloMyNameisPancho
HelloMyNameisPancho
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucstar88 Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:59 pm

Lucstar Motorsports finalizes 2015 plans. Trucks update.

The Acadian team, has submitted 2 entries for the FARC Truck Series. Angel Gray, team owner will return, with Taylor Candy after a great season, and was most likely the fastest regular, while NRC driver Marshall North will drive the 888, Hon-Hon Airlines. The team will suspend their Modified deal due to fielding a 2nd truck, which means Rebecca Pellerin will not return to FARC, and will stay in APRS for the time being.
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheLucstar88

Back to top Go down

Post by BuddyNixon Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:07 am

Eddie Micamati Moving on Up
Madison Gazette-Times

Local short track hero Eddie Micamati, Jr. is moving on to the FARC Super Series in 2015 in the role of owner.  

The team will field a #96 Saar in the Super Series, driven by Eddie Micamati, III.  The younger Micamati has not yet tasted the success of his father, having only two feature wins to his name.  Their Saar will be sponsored "The World of Motorsport."

Last edited by BuddyNixon on Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
BuddyNixon
BuddyNixon
Development Series Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:17 pm

Ashley Tucker confirms she wants to return to FARC, wants to stay with Bjorn Green for third season

Despite claims earlier in the season that Tucker wanted out of FARC, it appears that the 22 year old has now changed her mind after a burst of late season form in the Bjorn Green machine. Tucker has been doing double duty by also taking part in the TM Lights series, and despite her mixed results, including a win at Darlington, Tucker has said she would prefer to stay loyal to Bjorn Green.

"This team have been so good to me, and stuck by me, even though I sucked at the beginning of the season, frankly." said Tucker, "Even after my injury at New York, they wanted me to come back and race, and the chemistry between me and the team carried us forward, and we won and got top 5's."

"I've driven these new cars before, and I've won in these cars before. I really believe we could have another season like 2013 if we keep at it. Maybe we could even go for the title if we go full time."

Tucker has a wide range of sponsors dedicated to her, including Kalberg's Ice Cream, and her fathers company, Tucker Family Products. Tucker may also have continued backing from Lynxe, who Tucker has driven for in TM Lights for 2013 and 2014.

Tucker has also said that she would only consider driving for any other team if Bjorn Green tell her that they are not retaining her for 2015.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

2015 FARC Silly Season - Page 3 Empty 2015 FARC Silly Season

Post by Ruben Efamba Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:12 pm

Mateo Rosa still waiting for seat approval despite being reconfirmed

Spanish driver Mateo Rosa who is currently named as the driver of the no.26 PEAK Williamson Race Tech is currently waiting for his seat to be approved by officials, despite reconfirming that he will join the team.

Mateo Rosa said in a radio interview with Spanish Radio:

"My plans have already been set. I will be moving to FARC for 2015. We are just trying to get some sponsors in order to fund the seat. I have no other intention to race in other than FARC.

Even Rosa's manager Jose, also mentioned in his recent press conferences that Mateo Rosa will be there in FARC in 2015.

However, the long wait of Mateo Rosa's approval will continue until the officials make the final decision.
Ruben Efamba
Ruben Efamba
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:52 pm

SPI Pondering 2015

Sergio Power has been ruminating about how the 2015 SPI lineup should look. "We're in a good position so that can either keep the status quo or possibly split off into some of the lower levels of FARC. We have four really good drivers and teams and I know that they would like to not drop down. I hate to see this chassis style go by the wayside. Sure, it is quite a bit more expensive -- by a fairly large margin, but the safety of this car has been unparallelled in ALRLA/FARC and it'd be a travesty if or when going to the new chassis drivers get seriously injured again-- or worse," Power explained. "As for now, I don't think we will make any drastic moves, but if it is financially feasible and sound, we might expand our operations into the other tiers of FARC. We don't want to upset the applecart either though. Plus, SPI doesn't want to invest too heavily into a series that may be defunct within a year or so and be stuck with equipment we can't liquidate or recoup. I haven't heard much about the long term commitment to those lower tiers yet. We may take a "wait and see" approach at first. One thing is certain, we'll be doing some serious number crunching for sure."

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

2015 FARC Silly Season - Page 3 Empty JINX Racing to return in 2015

Post by JINXaPHRENIC Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:16 am

After a long wait, JINX Racing will make a return to FARC competition.

"I'm buying a bunch of equipment to return to the ownership level in FARC. I've got plenty of money personally and JINX Inc. has enough income. I still want to be an active part of FARC. I've invested approximately $750,000 into getting brand new equipment and a budget for the team and drivers to get into FARC for 2015. Jinx Engine Manufacturing will provide motors for my teams and hopes to sponsor a 2015 event in FARC. I am looking for drivers as I don't have everything completely settled. If you're interested in a ride, let me know."-Jinx Rodriguez

(OOC- I'm seriously looking for drivers.)

ELITE Series:

45- ??? - JINX Engine Manufacturing(FT) - Lenard
47- ??? - JINX Engine Manufacturing(FT) - Lenard

SUPER Series:

45- ??? - JINX Engine Manufacturing(FT) - Lenard
47- ??? - JINX Engine Manufacturing(FT) - Lenard

Last edited by JINXaPHRENIC on Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed according to the Word of God... If allowed...)
JINXaPHRENIC
JINXaPHRENIC

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceej Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:58 am

Word of God: Most teams running the Trucks and Modifieds will be exclusive to those series. Most of the Elite and Super races will be in the Midwest, making it impractical for the Eastern-based Modified teams to participate, and nobody in their right mind would touch the Trucks if they have the money to compete in the better series.

I'd also like to remind people to check TMPedia for other information every once in a while, as I tinker with the schedule and team chart on a pretty regular basis.
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by BuddyNixon Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:16 am

Ceej wrote:Word of God: Most teams running the Trucks and Modifieds will be exclusive to those series. Most of the Elite and Super races will be in the Midwest, making it impractical for the Eastern-based Modified teams to participate, and nobody in their right mind would touch the Trucks if they have the money to compete in the better series.

I'd also like to remind people to check TMPedia for other information every once in a while, as I tinker with the schedule and team chart on a pretty regular basis.

I have edited my entry in accordance with Ceej's holy word since, well, it is HIS series and I do want my entry accepted Very Happy
BuddyNixon
BuddyNixon

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:15 am

Joseph Howard to Retire, Paul Lyons Signs With TDR For 2015

The Joseph Howard era at Tom Delgado Racing has ended, as the legendary former TM Master Cup champion and soon to be former FARC Elite Series champion reportedly set to retire. His replacement has already been named, and it will be Paul Lyons. Lyons joins after stints with Team Burr & Grease Burger Racing.

"We are always going to be grateful for what Joseph Howard has given us" Team owner Tom Delgado said in a statement. "Joseph brought credibility to our organization, which is the most important thing one can bring. In-race accomplishments are secondary, but are also important as his multiple race wins and 2013 Elite Series championship have been some of Tom Delgado Racing's finest moments" The statement continued. Based on his posts on Twitter, it is believed that Howard will remain with Tom Delgado Racing in some capacity.

"We are excited for 2015 because of the ability Paul Lyons brings to the table. When we approached Joseph about his replacement, the first name that was brought up was Paul Lyons, and quite frankly, it was the only name that I wanted to hear. Paul's a tremendous talent who has never had a chance to show what he can really do behind the wheel of a top car, and I am extremely happy to give him that opportunity"

OOC: This had been talked about between me and Cynon on TeamSpeak for some time. The plan was to announce it after the final race had gone up, but I've become too eager. Razz
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon37 Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:58 pm

Jonesport Returning to FARC Racing?

The Wyoming racing team Jonesport is looking into entering some races in next year in the FARC Elite Series. The team may be familiar to followers of the FARC DiEmAr Regional Cup; Jonesport competed in the West division of the series this year.

With the shutdown of the Regional Cup after only one season of competition, the team will not be competing for any FARC titles in 2015, although team-owner John Jones said that a Super Series effort was considered. Funding for the Super Series may not have been materialized, but Jones reports that enough funding has been acquired to compete in the Texas Triple Crown races for the FARC Elite Series. In addition to the three Texas events, Jonesport is also hoping to race at the Johnson State Fairgrounds when the series pays a visit in July.

Joshua Pacer, who is not scheduled to race anywhere else in 2015 aside from infrequent appearances at the Wyoming dirt track known as the Gilette Thunder Speedway, is slated to drive the car if the team's entry is confirmed. Pacer has prior racing experience from the Regional Cup at all of the four racetracks that he could potentially be competing at aside from the Karl's Superstore of San Antonio, which itself should be very similar to the Karl's of Riverside, California, where Pacer does have experience.

Another Go at the Elite Series for Texas World One-Off?

The 2014 running of the Smash Beer 500 has become known for having the largest entry list for any race in FARC history. Of the dozens of one-off competitors that showed up for the race, one of the fastest was virtual unknown Nick Van Gilder. After an impressive showing at the speedway in College Station, Van Gilder is reportedly eyeing another go at racing in FARC in the near future.

The late model racer from Rochester Hills, MI competed in the FARC Truck Series race at the Rockford Speedway in 2013, but otherwise had never appeared in FARC competition. Van Gilder was the 13th-fastest driver in pole qualifying out of the 153 drivers in the 2014 Smash Beer 500, and led much of his qualifier before being taken out in a massive crash and being scored as the first car to fail to transfer to the main race.

Since then, Van Gilder has continued to race late models, but has shown a desire to move up into higher levels of stock car racing. His current team, Curtis Sawyers Racing, has experienced some major financial difficulties from the team's late model commitments and may not be racing anywhere outside of the Terre Haute Action Track in Indiana next year.

The 23-year-old has claimed to be confident in his abilities to adapt to FARC racing after his performance at Texas World Speedway. While hoping to be able to race in the Elite Series, he has stated that he would also be glad to race in any of the FARC touring divisions in 2015.

Van Gilder's current sponsor, Snicker Stickers, may also be interested in providing associate sponsorship to him regardless of where he may race.
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Memoriesallbutdone Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:58 pm

Flying High Motorsports, release both of the Ocean siblings, gets two new drivers, hoping both will be full time. Sponsors to remain. Switching to Saar manufacturer. New numbers as well.

"We are sorry to say but we released both Luke and Lora Ocean. I know Luke will be fine but it's unknown about his sister. We are proud to announce that we are switching car numbers as well as the make, but we aren't losing our sponsors. We are signing Todd Rowe and Evan Goodman to the team. We plan on running them full time. I am also planning on working on our engine package so we can be more competitive in the Elite Series next year. That's all for now". - Alice Hawk

28 - Todd Rowe - Thunder Thighs - Flying High Motorsports - Alice Hawk - Saar

38 - Evan Goodman - Sprayed Automotive Finishes - Flying High Motorsports - Alice Hawk - Saar
Memoriesallbutdone
Memoriesallbutdone
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by JMac525 Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:02 pm

Big Mac Racing Signs Extension with Makoto Yamada

A day after the last race of the season, Big Mac Racing has announced it will re-sign veteran driver Makoto Yamada to drive the #22 in 2015. Yamada started the season strong by winning a race and running up front. However, Yamada had a very rocky midseason filled with wrecks and poor showings in the heat races. Despite this, Yamada managed to finish the season strong by winning another race and finishing in the top ten several times. Owner Thomas Mac said, "Makoto is a great driver. We're happy he got things turned around. We are overjoyed that we could come to an agreement for the 2015 season." Yamada may retain sponsorship from Kohta Electric, but nothing is for certain. Driver Monica Rook, who won two races this year as well in her part-time schedule, is expected to sign on as a part-time driver again. However, if she received another offer from a full time team from either of the top two series, she would likely take that offer.

Monica Rook Looks for Full Time FARC or Super Series ride

Part-time Big Mac Racing driver Monica Rook is looking for a full-time drive in either of the series. The first year driver managed to pick up two wins in her schedule. Rook also brings full-time sponsorship from her father's business, Rook Construction. To say the least, Monica is confident in her skills. "I won two races this year and should have won two more times if it wasn't for idiots wrecking me. A team would be lucky to have a skilled driver like me in their driver lineup next year." If she cannot find a full-time ride, Rook would likely agree to a part-time contract with Big Mac Racing again.
JMac525
JMac525
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:48 pm

Tammy Barnton looking for new ride in FARC

Defending Smash Beer 500 winner Tammy Barnton has announced her intentions to stay in FARC, despite not currently being in a ride. Barnton is hopeful of finding a ride in the FARC Elite Series, but has said she will take a Super Series ride if she cannot be picked up by an Elite Series team.

Barnton finished 10th in her attempt at Rookie of the Year in 2014, and has already conquered the lower tiers of FARC racing, as she won the then-called ARLA Tornado Alley Truck Series championship in 2013, with wins at Lone Star Supercell and Sebring. Barnton also never dropped a top 10, completing the "perfect season".

Barnton has had interest from teams outside of FARC racing, with offers from NPCC team AeroSport, which her cousin Lucy Barnton is driving for in 2015, and has been approached by Desert Star Motorsports to race in NRC.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RocketKnight Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:16 pm

Duncan Racing confirms lineup
Duncan Racing owner William Duncan has confirmed his driver lineup. He plans to have drivers in the Elite Series and the Super Series.

Elite Series
#31 -Matt Duncan - THUD Sound Systems Saar
Super Series
#31 - Bill Calhoun - Nuka Cola Saar
#65 - Lewis Duran - Unsponsored Saar

Last edited by BlueThunderfan on Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:09 am; edited 2 times in total
RocketKnight
RocketKnight
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

https://www.youtube.com/user/BlueThunderfanracing

Back to top Go down

Post by racingfreak1999 Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:13 am

Frank Azure not interested in returning to full time racing

After putting off his retirement to race for Tom Delgado Racing, many questions popped up as the 2014 season went on about what Frank Azure plans are for 2015 after winning Rookie of the Year at age 53.  Whether or not he would resume his retirement or whether or not he would return to Tom Delgado Racing to drive the 87 car full time.  Frank has announced that he will not resume his retirement, but he has no intention of returning to full time racing.

"I feel like at this point, the pressures of running a full season while at the same time running a race team, especially at my age can be a little exhausting.  I think after running two seasons in the ASCC, I think I made it obvious that I wasn't going to run full time again.  This season was I think the most fun I had racing in years.  And winning Rookie of the Year and being able to contend for the win on a few occasions made it much better.  I would love to run for Tom again next season, however, I don't know if he would rather have a full time driver as he has the rest of his lineup set.  If that is the case, then it has been an honor driving for TDR this season and if they need my services again, I'm available."

Frank Azure finished 2014 with three top fives, six top tens, and is credited with owner Tom Delgado with one pole in 16 starts with a average finish of 15.5, winning him ROTY.

KAT Motorsports confirm plans; 46 to have multiple drivers, Nick Azure to run part time; Frank Azzaretto to retain Super Series seat

One week after the 2014 FARC season comes to an end, the newly reorganized KAT Motorsports announces its 2015 driver lineup.  Owner Kathryn Azure confirmed that the 46 will return to the Elite Series, however, she also confirmed that while Nick Azure will return to the team, he will only run a partial schedule and that multiple drivers will run in the car.  The reason stated was that Kathryn's husband Frank Azure is trying to get FAC Motorsports back into TM Lights and if approved, he would like that to be Nick's main focus.

"Frank is trying to get Nick back in TM Lights and he believes that him running full time in one series as opposed to running both full time as he did in 2013 will be better for him in the long run.  So we decided why not run more than one driver in the 46.  We have a few drivers we are looking at to co-drive the car.  We plan to have up to three drivers in the car throughout the season"

Another piece of news announced was that Long Islander Frank Azzaretto will return to the Super Series, formerly the Regional Cup Series.  Azzaretto ran in the series' East division the last two seasons with little success.  Kathryn also announced that the team is working on getting a second Super Series team, which is supposedly where the Modified team will go as they announced that that effort will not continue.

"Frank [Azzaretto] has had a lot of bad luck in his time in the series, but we believe in his abilities and we think with time, he can be a fantastic driver."

The team is considering a few drivers to co-drive the Elite Series team.  It is possible that Azzaretto could also be one of the drivers for that car. The team has not announced a manufacturer as of yet.

KAT Motorsports FARC lineup:

Elite Series
46-Nick Azure/TBA/TBA-Murphy's Law Auto Repair

Super Series
46-Frank Azzaretto-TBA
??94-TBA-TBA??
racingfreak1999
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by BuddyNixon Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:19 am

Mikhail Ovechkin Looking to Move on Up

After an impressive 2014 in the American Stock Car Championship that saw Ovechkin amazingly not get murdered by idiots garner several impressive results, the Russian is looking to take his talents either to FARC, TM Lights, or even TMMC directly in 2015.  Ovechkin is clear about his intentions in a written statement:
   "If I go to FARC or TM Lights, I want to be with an established team with a history of success.  I thank Jay Holifield Racing for giving me a chance in 2014 and for providing excellent bodyguards a strong team that gave me and Danica [Holyfield] a chance to succeed in 2014.  Get me the hell out of here.  There are so many people in this country who want to just kill all Russians, except at hockey games where you're their best friend.  Now I'm ready to either move on to winning races and titles in FARC or TM Lights or helping a newer team develop itself in TMMC.  Out there are new opportunities for me to develop both as a driver and a person, and I look forward to winning battles on both sides."
He finished with: "Y'all don't forget now: there's also RUSOIL money to be had."
BuddyNixon
BuddyNixon

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:47 am

Leckliter Racing update

Robert Leckliter is looking to go full time Elite Series racing in his usual 110 car sponsored my Strickland Propane and Miranda Leckliter is looking to go full time Super Series racing with select races in the Elite Series. She will drive the number 11 with the sponsor Dale's Dead Bug.
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:40 am

SPI Teammates in Battle Over #16

Rip Tyler drove his #16 car to the championship in 2012 and lost his 2013 bid to repeat by 2 inches and 4 points. So Libby Bell swapped numbers with Tyler in 2014 so that could become the team's battle cry. Then an amazing thing happened, Bell competed for the championship driving the #16 too! Now Tyler wants it back and Bell doesn't want to give it up.

"It was a one time deal," Tyler stated.

"There's definitely something magical about it," Bell said of the number.

"This is much ado about nothing," Sergio Power commented. "I know some drivers can be superstitious, but in the end, it's just a number."

"I switched numbers because I liked the battle cry idea, but she knows we were switching back," Tyler said. "I actually wanted it back this season after the first race, but FARC doesn't allow mid season number changes-- or at least that's what I was told anyways."

Bigsby Foote, who failed to win a race this season, had this to say, "When is it my turn?!" He was half joking-- or was he?!

Bell, Tyler and Foote finished 3rd, 9th, and 10th in the overall points standings.

"3 of 4 cars in the top 10 is a great season by most standards for any team," Sergio Power stated. "Having a title contender on the last day. Having a rookie contend for ROY and win a race. But for some reason, we still feel like we left some things on the table-- call it unfinished business. As great a season as it was for us, I still feel disappointed."

Those sentiments were echoed by all of the drivers comprising the SPI stable.

"Yeah, we don't want to sound greedy at all , but we always want more race wins and titles!" Foote agreed.

Reid Bullet finished 3rd in the battle for Rookie of the Year said with tongue firmly in cheek, "I'm the only team member with an odd number, so maybe we should be looking in to that as well."

As for now, the battle for #16 in 2015 rages on!

SPI Considering New Team Name/Logo for 2015

"We're considering renaming the squad the "Sergio Power Incorporated Team" for 2015" owner Sergio Power stated recently. "Yes, we're aware that would make us SPIT, but it's just in the exploratory stage at this point."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:00 am

SPOILER BECAUSE FARC LONE STAR CHAMPIONSHIPS STUFF MENTIONED:
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:25 pm

CONFIRMED: PACKER TO RETURN FARC IN 2015

After much consideration and speculation, GRI team owner Packer Carroll will be making his return to the FARC Elite Series in 2015.

PACKER: I've been giving this decision a lot of thought, and I've realized that my racing career is at a standstill right now. My Cup career is going nowhere right now, and I've been extremely miserable, so, I've decided that a change of pace is in order, so I've decided that I want to return to the Elite Series for 2015.

As for his motivation to return to the series where he won Most Popular Driver in 2009...

PACKER: Sometimes, you've got to move back in order to move forward. I look at Ben [Atkins] returning to Dash Cup, and my good friend Ryan [Matthews] winning the Elite Series title, and I realized that this is what I need to do for the sake of my career and my own sanity, as it were.

Packer will be returning to his flagship #71 for 2015. A sponsor is yet to be determined.
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Racerfan275 Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:13 pm

Nitro Racing set for 2015

After one of the best seasons Nitro Racing has had, the team is set and ready to go for 2015, with a new face behind the wheel. Kyle Cobb, a 16 year old Truck series driver, has been signed on as the new driver for the team, ending the driver search owner Tommy Ashby had started. "Kyle seemed like a nice kid, he reminded me of Trey, in some ways." Cobb, a former Truck series race winner, brings on Donyd Digital to add in with the Whiplash Energy sponsorship the team already carries. The team's hoping that with the extra money, they can go full-time with their 4th driver in their 4 years in FARC

Racerfan275
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by crl Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:44 am

MT Motorsports announces 2015 FARC Elite Series plans

Murfreesboro, Tennessee-based MT Motorsports, who won the 2014 FARC Elite Series season finale with driver Jon Halks, will remain in FARC, despite promoting Halks to its TM Lights program in 2015.

There will, however, be a personnel change with the FARC program: team owner Fred Caldwell will no longer travel to races, since his team is growing. Instead, Mark Mummert, father of TM Master Cup Series driver Kraig Mummert, has been hired as the head of the team's FARC Elite Series program, and will be listed as the car owner. Normally, Fred's brother, Marc, would act as FARC owner on weekends when Fred couldn't show up due to scheduling conflicts. Marc Caldwell, though, has been named the team's Head of Driver Development, in addition to keeping his other position as Chief Financial Officer. Fred Caldwell says the moves were necessary.

"The team is growing quite a lot, and if I tried to run the FARC program and our growing TM programs, I'd never be home," Caldwell said. "I'd like to be able to keep running the business, and see my wife and family on a regular basis. Mark is a very smart man, and has a great feel for motorsports. He was a big help in developing Kraig, and he'll do a great job developing our drivers for 2015."

Mark Mummert recently attempted to start his own team, Mummert Racing, whose shop was nearby that of MT Motorsports. He ran the 2013 ARLA Tornado Alley Truck Series full-time with Jacob Walls as his driver. The season, however, was mostly miserable, and the team did not return to the grid in 2014. Mummert decided to abandon his plans to continue his racing team when offered the position of running MT Motorsports' FARC program.

"They're becoming an established team, and I've always liked Fred and Marc," Mummert said. "They're great friends and great businessmen, and I look forward to working with them on a daily basis."

Mummert is in the process of selling the Mummert Racing property, which contains two warehouses: one in which cars were worked on, and another which is a museum dedicated to Kraig Mummert's career. The museum will be moved to another building in Murfreesboro, and will have its day-to-day operations taken over by David Mummert, Mark's younger brother.

MT Motorsports will field only one car for the 2015 FARC Elite Series season. The number will remain 114, and the team has signed a one-year extension with its 2014 sponsor, First-Sixteenth Bank. The team will also continue to use a Lenard chassis.

The car will be driven by 20-year-old Walls, whom, like Jon Halks, is a native of Little Rock, Arkansas, and 25-year-old Memphis native Shane Williams, who becomes MT Motorsports's first-ever African American driver. This move mirrors RUS Autosport's attempt to win the championship with two different drivers driving the same car: Lev Azarov and Radomir Stanoytchev.

Caldwell says he's excited to make this change.

"Jacob and Shane are two drivers who have had a lot of success on the local scene. They've each won a bunch of races all over the Southeast, and they're ready for this challenge."

MT Motorsports will formally introduce Mummert, Walls, and Williams at the team's car unveiling a week before Christmas.

Josef Newgarden's #1 Tennessee-based EFR fan.
EFR's #1 fan of Karen Gillan and Milana Vayntrub.
2015 FARC Silly Season - Page 3 NM14-Wallpapers-LewisS_Android_320x480
crl
crl
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:39 am

Tammy Barnton sought by Accelerator Motorsports?

It seems that one of the more upstart teams has expressed interest in acquiring Tammy Barnton, who was recently declared a free agent. The team is looking to add a second driver to the rosters and are currently working with officials to get that done. Barnton was contacted by Accelerator Motorsports a couple days after her free agent status went public.

It's rumored that she'll be able to use her own number and her own sponsor, if she and the team were able to secure a spot on the Elite Series grid.

"We're looking forward to the ultimate decisions of both Barnton and the officials." a PR Representative told reporters, with our team completing 5 wins in the 2014 season and possible factory backing from either Lenard or Lycoia, we should be able to continue the pace that we set in the last few years. Ms. Barnton is an excellent driver and we would gladly welcome her aboard and give her the most support we can."

It is not known at this time whether or not Barnton will even consider driving for the team or if officials will grant the team a second full time or part time slot.

Kelly Splison may be tapped as a third or a reserve driver in case a driver receiving traumatic injuries. Plans are still in place to get her in the Elite Series if possible, with the Super Series as a alternative.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:53 pm

Tammy Barnton in talks with Accelerator Motorsports, Tom Delgado Racing?

Tammy Barnton's agent has revealed that she has been in talks with both Accelerator Motorsports and Tom Delgado Racing after her release from HQS Racing at the end of the 2014 season. The 2014 Smash Beer 500 and Rookie Shootout winner looked like an early favourite for the championship with HQS Racing, but failed to replicate any of her success in the rest of the season, apart from a pole at the New York Autoring.

Several teams have been interested in signing Barnton after both her and 2014 teammate Caitlin Richler departed the team at the end of the season. Richler recently signed for Gravity Racing, Inc, one of the more successful teams in FARC competition, and it looks like Barnton could also be signing for a successful team in 2014.

With Jim Hayes and Frank Azure both leaving Tom Delgado Racing for 2015, this leaves space open for Barnton to join the team, however, Accelerator Motorsports would have to extend their operations to accommodate Barnton, meaning the odds-on favourite is for Barnton to move to TDR. Barnton has not yet commented on any moves.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RocketKnight Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:02 am

Lewis Duran joins Duncan Racing's lineup

Turns out that Duncan Racing wasn't done hiring drivers. Lewis Duran will be driving a second car for them in the Super Series. Duran raced the FARC Regional Cup in 2013 (It was called ARLA Street Stock at the time), in which despite not having a lot of money, Duran did very well, nearly contending for the championship in his division.
When asked about Duran and his lack of sponsorship, team owner William Duncan said, "We're not going to hire drivers just because they have a lot of money. We're looking for drivers with some talent, and Duran deserved an opportunity."

Duncan has said that he is done hiring drivers for 2015. His team's lineup looks like this...

Elite Series
#31 - Matt Duncan - THUD Sound Systems Saar
Super Series
#31 - Bill Calhoun - Nuka Cola Saar
#65 - Lewis Duran - Unsponsored Saar
RocketKnight
RocketKnight
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

https://www.youtube.com/user/BlueThunderfanracing

Back to top Go down

2015 FARC Silly Season - Page 3 Empty JINX Racing in 2015

Post by JINXaPHRENIC Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:41 am

"Due to deals falling through, JINX Racing is still looking for drivers. I will be looking for two 2 full time drivers for the Super Series and one for the Elite series. If needed I can move up some of my developmental drivers but I'd prefer to hire some other drivers that may need a chance." - JINX Rodriguez

Elite: #47- JINX Engine Manufacturing Lenard - TBA

Super Series: #45- JINX Engine Manufacturing Lenard - TBA
Super Series: #47- JINX Engine Manufacturing Lenard - TBA
JINXaPHRENIC
JINXaPHRENIC

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:18 am

NPCC Team to run FARC trucks

French born, Miami based Driver/owner Yannick Dubois has said that he is interested in running a full FARC trucks schedule next season with the same team that he ran in NPCC last year. DuBois said in a statement that since Farr FA-1 is now moving over to sports car racing, he had no need to stay in the NPCC with the car, but that the team still wanted to run an oval based series, he figured the logical next step would be a FARC series team. Likely Alexis Farr, Dubois wife will drive just like in the NPCC and the number would be #06

TRUCKS: #06 Alexis Farr - TBA

Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:20 pm

Baker to run full-time in Trucks again in 2015

2014 FARC LoBo Truck Tour Runner-Up Jeremy Baker has recently announced that he will return to the Truck Series with Linandale Racing again in 2015, to go for another shot at the championship. Baker lost the Championship in the last race in Texas to Mike Howard after crashing out early on, but has stated that he will return to try and win the title again, after also experiencing lots of troubles in his Part-time Elite Series campaign, sadly not having the results to show for the great pace he had in most of the races he took part in. Extronian Highgear Snowboards will remain with the team for next season as well. Baker said, "I feel that 2014 didn't go fully as planned, and that sticking with the Trucks for 2015 again will hopefully pay off." He currently has no plans on whether he will or won't return to the Elite Series next year.

Truck Series:
#36 - Jeremy Baker - Extronian Highgear Snowboards - Linandale Racing - Saar

Tristan Bayne returns to Super Series, likewise Daniel Kelly

FARC Super Series driver's Tristan Bayne and Daniel Kelly have recently been confirmed that they will return to their respective teams in the Super Series in 2015. Bayne's sponsor Triko Tuning will stay onboard his #36 team, with the team also gaining manufacturer support from Saar for 2015 as well. For Daniel Kelly, he and his team don't have any sponsorship lined up for them, but will get manufacturer backing from Bolden.

Super Series:
#32 - Daniel Kelly - TBA - Grip-Level Motorsports - Bolden
#36 - Tristan Bayne - Triko Tuning - Gameline Racing - Saar

Hartley and Stevens retained by Colloni Racing

Colloni Racing have decided to keep Jamie Hartley and Dillon Stevens on for 2015 in the Modified Series. Stevens' contract with the team ends after 2015, while Jamie Hartley has been kept on after outperforming his teammate throughout most of 2014, which also included him winning his first race at Montgomery.

Modifieds Series:
#46 Dillon Stevens - Graine Software - Colloni Racing
#51 Jamie Hartley - K-Wal Stores - Colloni Racing
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:10 pm

SPI Solidifies 2015 FARC Elite Series Lineup

SPI owner and chief of operations Sergio Power announced that the team will remain intact for the 2015 Elite Series campaign with only a few minor adjustments being made.
  "Based on my father's and my affiliation with Lycoia/Lenard, we will be running either the Infiltrator or Cheyenne R20. We dabbled with the idea of running a team or two in the lower tiers, but have decided against it for now. We didn't want to spread ourselves too thin. We want to concentrate on the Elite series and focus our attention on winning another championship. We felt that best served our goals at the present. With that, I'd like to announce that our 2015 lineup will be as follows:

"Reid Bullet will switch to the #12 for 2015.

Bigsby Foote will remain in his #14 car.

Rip Tyler will get back his customary #16. With all due respect to Libby Bell, it just seemed weird to me seeing Rip driving under her number last season. So he gets it back.

Finally, with all the hoopla surrounding #16 being settled, the aforementioned Libby Bell will revert back to her usual #24."

Last edited by SnakePlissken on Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total

SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:19 pm

Macena Motorsports announces full 2015 lineup

The Macena Motorsports operation has two confirmed cars to run at the 2015 FARC Season. The team suffers major changes after a costly 2015. The first of the changes is manufacturer, after not being able to have a good reliability with the Saar engines the team will shift to Lenard engines, while using the Cromwell ST15 kit car.

The second of those changes are the size of the team, after failing to having success in most FARC series, the team starts to run only in three different series, the FARC Elite Series, the APRS Launch Energy Series and the National Racing Championship.

Another change that the team will go through in 2015 is the driver lineup and numbers. The two confirmed cars at this point are the #02 which will be ran at selected events. Former Formula Overdrive and TM Lights driver Ross Carter will drive the car at the Road Courses, while Luc Pellerin will join the team at the Ovals, altough it is expected that Carter drives the car at the superspeedways. Gabriel Macena, partial owner of the team will return full-time, driving the rechristened #701. Differently from 2014, Macena could have up to 6 sponsors, as opposed to the three that he had in last season, sponsorship for both cars is being rumored, as well a possible third car, that could be driven by 2014 APRS Champion Kelly Ashcroft, being shared with her older sister Julia.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Racerfan275 Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:39 pm

Ashby left on the outside
For the second year in a row, Trey Ashby is looking for a ride in FARC. After pulling together a nice string of runs in the last races of the 2014 Elite Series season, Ashby has lost his ride due to Spin-Doctor not paying their bills with Hotshot Racing. "I really do hate that this happened, the guys at Hotshot Racing were nice to me, wasn't there fault I had to leave." Ashby, a notable ace on the short and dirt tracks, as well as having a knack of making phenomenal runs in the finale the past few seasons, has said he's willing to sign with whatever team is wanting to take him, even if it'll mean going into a different series in FARC.

Racerfan275
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by crl Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:19 am

(OOC: Racerfan275 and I talked about this in PMs.)

BREAKING: MT Motorsports files application for second full-time FARC Elite Series ride for Trey Ashby

MT Motorsports, who have announced that Jacob Walls and Shane Williams will co-drive the team's primary FARC Elite Series entry for 2015, have filed an application with FARC for a second full-time Elite Series entry, in the hopes that they can hire series veteran Trey Ashby to drive it.

Ashby has agreed to drive the car if FARC approves the application. Mark Mummert, who heads up MT Motorsports' FARC program, says First-Sixteenth Bank have agreed to sponsor a second entry if it is approved. A statement released by Mummert reads in part, "We'll take whatever number FARC gives us for the second car."

crl
crl
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

2015 FARC Silly Season - Page 3 Empty 2015 Redefined

Post by JINXaPHRENIC Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:13 am

"After a rough week of failed deals, I'd like to announce we're back on track. I've potentially got two drivers lined up for the Super Series and hopefully a veteran for the Elite Series. I'll be able to confirm placements and other rumors later next week. As for the smaller teams in the Truck Series, I'd like to extend an offer of potentially huge gains. As we all know JINX Engine Manufacturing provided the motors for the Empire Racing Truck Series team 2 years ago and saw decent success. We know our engine program is good. I'd like to offer smaller teams help by providing Engines should they need them. I'd obviously help any team although running a Lenard/Lycoia will help you get on my good graces." - JINX Rodriguez

Elite: #47- JINX Engine Manufacturing Lenard - TBA

Super Series: #45- JINX Engine Manufacturing Lenard - TBA
Super Series: #47- JINX Engine Manufacturing Lenard - TBA
JINXaPHRENIC
JINXaPHRENIC

Back to top Go down

Post by crl Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:51 pm

UPDATE: MT Motorsports abandon plans for second full-time car after Trey Ashby accepts another team's offer.

crl
crl
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Racerfan275 Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:01 pm

Ashby lands his new ride
After an unfortunate exit from Hotshot Racing, Trey Ashby has managed to find a ride in the form of JINX racing. "These guys seemed like a great team, I have a lot of respect for what Rodriguez and the guys up there do. I'm looking forward to getting my best done for the team."

Racerfan275
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon37 Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:52 pm

Focus Autosports Looking to Return to the Elite Series

The FARC Truck Series team Focus Autosports will be refocusing (no pun intended) its 2014 FARC Elite Series Powered by Smash Beer team to become a new entry in the FARC Duckroll Super Series. But with the regulations of both the Elite Series and the Super Series being identical for the new season, co-owners Giuseppe Fochesato and Joseph Pittigrove reportedly have been considering on a few plans in regards to racing in FARC's premier series.

Pittigrove announced that the team is looking into fielding their Super Series driver Riley Durbin in select Elite Series races throughout the year, using the same chassis as his Super Series cars. Considering Focus Autosports' 8-year history of competing at the Berlin Raceway, it may not come as a surprise to hear that the team wants to race in the upcoming Elite Series event in April. "We're actually hoping to field multiple cars at Berlin" Pittigrove told to reporters. "We're very excited that the FARC Elite Series will be coming to such a great facility where we've enjoyed racing for many years, and we want to support the event as much as we can. It's going to be a fantastic race!"

No other statements clarified any information as to the other cars that Pittigrove suggested that FAS may be fielding at Berlin.

In addition, however, the team is looking into entering Durbin into some other Elite Series events, as well: Flat Rock (the other Elite Series race in Michigan), Toledo, Salem, Mosport, and the Texas Triple Crown races. Not including the Texas races, all of those tracks are located in the tri-state Indiana-Michigan-Ohio area with the exception of Mosport in Ontario, where both FAS and Durbin have prior Elite Series experience.

There is no word at this time as to potential sponsorship of Focus Autosports' unofficial Elite Series entry.

Churchill, Inc. Competing in FARC Elite Series in 2015?

Toledo, Ohio-based racing team Churchill, Incorporated has expressed interest in competing in the FARC Elite Series Powered by Smash Beer in a few races in 2015. The series will be visiting both the Toledo Speedway and the Flat Rock Speedway - the two facilities that Churchill, Inc. considers to be its home tracks - next season, and team-owner Scott Churchill has claimed that he wants representation of his local team in the series when the stars of the national championship come to town.

"We know for sure we have enough resources to put two cars in Toledo and Flat Rock, but if we can acquire any more, then I want to race some more."

Churchill stated that the team is working to field both of its unconfirmed entries in at least the races at the 70/77 Speedway in Cambridge, Ohio and the Mosport International Raceway in Bowmanville, Ontario in addition to the team's home tracks. He also hinted that the team may be attempting multiple trips to Texas for the series' crown jewel events. For the time being, however, competing in any races outside of Toledo and Flat Rock seems unlikely.

No names of drivers for either of the cars were announced in the press release, but it seems presumably certain that they would be that of the team's current two racers: Zack Churchill and Brianna Princehorn. They are the only two people that the team has ever employed as drivers.

Last edited by SpeedDemon37 on Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

2015 FARC Silly Season - Page 3 Empty JINX Racing 2015

Post by JINXaPHRENIC Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:07 am

"After a much better week, I've got a couple of announcements. Firstly, I'd like to confirm a previous announcement. Trey Ashby will be taking the driver slot for our Elite Series team. Secondly, Finnish Driver Tero Palmri will be taking car #45 in the Super Series for us. Thirdly, I'm very excited to announce that I've managed to sign a driver for the #47 Super Series ride. Trey's Father Tommy Ashby will be driving in the Super Series #47 for us in 2015. Fourth, I'd like to announce a very important event for us. We've finally been approved to sponsor an event this coming season and are super excited to say it'll be in a state I consider home. I'll let FARC officials announce that officially later. I will still of course be providing engines to those teams that need in the Truck Series. Also, any Lenard or Lycoia teams that run in the Elite or Super Series can get engines from us should they not get manufacturer help." - JINX Rodriguez

Elite: #47- JINX Engine Manufacturing Lenard - Trey Ashby

Super Series: #45- JINX Engine Manufacturing Lenard - Tero Palmri
Super Series: #47- JINX Engine Manufacturing Lenard - Tommy Ashby

Last edited by JINXaPHRENIC on Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:18 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added driver for #47 SS ride)
JINXaPHRENIC
JINXaPHRENIC

Back to top Go down

Post by Racerfan275 Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:49 pm

Another happy sign for the Ashby's
After son Trey Ashby was signed over into the Elite Series, Father Tommy Ashby elected to join the club and has now signed on as the 47 driver in the Super Series for Jinx Racing. In the wake of this, the elder Ashby has said that he will maintain ownership of the Nitro Racing team with Kyle Cobb as his driver, but he is now looking for a reserve driver to take over his own former spot.
(OOC: If anyone wants the spot, shoot me a PM. I can come up with someone if I need to though)

Racerfan275
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

2015 FARC Silly Season - Page 3 Empty RE: 2015 FARC Silly Season

Post by zfitzwater599 Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:26 pm

Fitzwater Australia Racing will be running Full-Time in Trucks for 2015

Zachary Fitzwater Confirms a 3 Truck Team in the 2015 FARC Trucks Series for his own team named Fitzwater Australia Racing.
Fitzwater Australia Racing confirmed there are entering the 2015 FARC Series in Trucks and have a lot of Funds to make it happen. Zachary Fitzwater and Henrietta Fitzwater Husband and Wife will drive the 59 and 43 Wilson Security Lenards while Jesse Garcia will drive the 33 Shell Lenard. All 3 Drivers are 23 Years old and all 3 are Australians.

Date of Birth for all 3 goes as follows:
Jesse: 5/6/91
Henrietta: 11/10/91
Zachary: 11/20/91

Last edited by zfitzwater599 on Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
zfitzwater599
zfitzwater599
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BooyakaDragon Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:39 am

Blue Jay Racing Announce 2015 FARC Elite Series Attempt

Blue Jay Racing, one of the top 2014 teams in the National Dirt Truck Series, will be attempting to field a car for the 2015 FARC Elite Series. They have confirmed that 2014 NDTS Champion, Jay Rivers will be inside of the supposed car. Apparently the team is in talks with a sponsor, but that has yet to be announced. Rivers stated that he intends to slap on a #09 on the car.
BooyakaDragon
BooyakaDragon
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by racingfreak1999 Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:25 pm

KAT Motorsports signs Alex Whitt to co-drive the 46

After a few weeks looking for drivers to split their Elite Series team with Nick Azure, KAT Motorsports has announced that "The Mayor" Alex Whitt will share the 46 with Azure in 2015.  The team decided to have multiple drivers in the car after announcing that Nick would only run a limited schedule as the team's parent organization, FAC Motorsports are trying to get him back into TM Lights.  This isn't the first time the Azure's and Whitt have worked together as both Whitt and Frank Azure are two co-owners of the NRC team Tuttle Motorsports, Inc.  The team also announced that Alex Whitt Media, a video production company run by Whitt will be the primary sponsor for all the races he runs and an associate sponsor every other race.

"We are proud to welcome Alex Whitt to the FAC family.  While we we're looking for drivers, Frank made a recommendation to sign Alex as the two of them are in that Tuttle alliance in NRC.  We are excited to have him share the car with Nick this season" owner Kathryn Azure stated.

"I've gotten to become good friends with Alex while we were part of TMI last season.  So when I saw that he was a free agent, I immediately told Kate that she had to go after him.  I think this deal will work out well for him and Nick" FAC owner Frank Azure stated.

Whitt drove for former Elite Series champion Bobby Porteau in 2014 and finished ____ in points. (OOC: Ceej never got around to posting the final standings)  Although the team stated originally that they would have three drivers in the car, Kathryn Azure stated that it's likely that Nick and Whitt will be the only ones in the 46.  However, the team has not ruled out putting Super Series driver Frank Azzaretto in the car for at least one Elite Series/Super Series companion race.  The team also stated that although their second Super Series team has been approved, the team has not yet named a driver, nor do they know if the entry will even be run.
racingfreak1999
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruben Efamba Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:08 pm

Mateo Rosa to be sponsored by Nepsol?

After being confirmed to race in FARC for 2015, Rosa is currently looking for sponsors to sponsor his No.26 car.

Rosa, the spanish driver moving from ESCS has mentioned earlier that he will be bringing in some Spanish sponsors with him, with Nepsol being one of them and the others unknown.

Nepsol is a spanish oil and petrol company, which is also Rosa's primary sponsor in his racing career since 2011.

There are also other potential sponsors for Rosa being mentioned in the Spanish media including, Costa Blanca: A spanish wine company, TVEspana: A spanish TV network and Naranja: A Spanish phone network.
Ruben Efamba
Ruben Efamba
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:53 am

Desert Star Motorsports could provide 2nd Elite Series car for Sarah Carlisle on SuperSpeedways?

Desert Star Motorsports are considering entering a 2nd car for Sarah Carlisle in the Elite Series so that Carlisle can gain experience on the SuperSpeedway ovals. The sister of their full-time driver, Bradley, is currently due to do some races in the Super Series as well for the same team. The car may also run the Texas Triple Crown with Carlisle.

If the plans go through, the car would sport #93, the same number Aubrey Wood is due to drive in the Super Series, and much like the Super Series car, the car would also have sponsorship from Joe Tree and Lawn Care.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucstar88 Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:26 pm

Solberg Autosport to enter Modified Series?

David Solberg, a 40 year-old team owner from Toronto, Ontario, Canada has announced that he plans to enter a modified for himself. Coming from a late model background in the Ontario region, Solberg has had years of success at Peterborough Speedway in nearby Peterborough.

NRC Driver looking to enter trucks.

Marshall North after a part-time effort in the NRC, has been let go by owner Juan Escobar, North has looked at FARC Trucks as a place to stay until he gets a better deal elsewhere in the future. The family based operation has announced that the Boston native will drive the #28. His number is a tribute to his hero, a basketball hero with the Boston team.
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheLucstar88

Back to top Go down

Post by BooyakaDragon Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:34 pm

Blue Jay Racing Announces Manufacturer and Sponsor

Blue Jay Racing announced this morning that the team will have "Because It's Blue Field Turf" as their main sponsor for the season. The sponsor is based in Toronto, which isn't very surprising. They announced that they also will be driving the Saar Carolina chassis throughout the year, added yet another Saar car to the FARC field.
BooyakaDragon
BooyakaDragon
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:48 am

DHRE looking to run Elite Series part time

David Hetzel Racing Enterprises released a quick statement today saying that they are planning on entering the Elite series for five races in 2015. Owner David Hetzel said he wants to run the Texas Triple + Road America and Nashville with a new Driver. Reasons being that Keegan Mallory already has man commitments with both ARLA, TMMC Independants Trophy races and ARPS Races in 2015. No word on the driver that DHRE is looking or any other info about the car.
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nickpericles(Driver) Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:51 pm

OOC: I know you didn't even put Titan Racing into Consideration of even running a One-off, So..I discontiued it. Not The Team But them trying for FARC. or any other Series. Just waiting it out, riding with the waves.
Nickpericles(Driver)
Nickpericles(Driver)
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by V8fan12 Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:09 pm

Danica Holifield replaces Mateo Rosa in PWRT #26
After Spanish driver Mateo Rosa was denied a FARC license, Peak Williamson Race Tech have signed Danica Holifield to drive the #26 machine. Sponsorship will come from Matador Restaurants and Ten-Four Incorporated.

V8fan12
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next