2017 Professional Auto Racing Tour (Silly Season)

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 2017 Professional Auto Racing Tour (Silly Season)

Post by Racerfan275 on Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:09 am

Spoiler:
Ashby celebrates after ending long 0-for streak in major racing
After coming out on top of the pit cycle towards the end of the race, Trey Ashby hit the jackpot and finally earned his first career victory in PART as well as any major racing series since making the move from late models to FARC back in 2011. "I've been waiting a long time for this! I'm not gonna lie, I've been enjoying seeing Tina do good in the challenge series, but Im just glad to finally win a race, period." Ashby has been a bit of a journeyman the past few years, going from ride to ride in FARC and coming close on more than one occasion only to have something go wrong. The Mobile Alabama native celebrated in victory lane with his father Tommy and younger sister "Tiny" Tina. "I knew that moving over to JINX was a good move, he's been giving us great cars. I knew it was just a matter of time. I guess this finally means I can say I'm a winner, and I still got what it takes to be good." Ashby had been splitting time in the 45 car this season with Joel Rodriguez, owner of
JINX Racing Incorporated.

Racerfan275
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Memoriesallbutdone on Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:30 am

None of the Yan Motorsports cars get a top 10. Emma not even in the top 20 in the results unlike her teammates. Team performance overall poor, but Tom Cao along with Emma Yan were irritate.

Tom Cao was surprisingly very angry.

"That idiot Calhoun appears to not know what to do when your car breaks down. His car has an issue and he just swerves down, smacks the 12 and then right back into me and manages to make every car behind us it seem hit him cause he slides back down the track. A huge accident that could have been prevented if that idiot knew what to do properly." - Tom Cao

"Yeah we have a win this year and I heard about how the announcer was saying our team only had one car in the top 20 and I think its safe to say that after the stupidity that happened today, we might have a season where none of our cars finish in the top 20. All freaking year, we for the most part have gotten collected in other's people messes and it's frustrating as hell." - Emma Yan
Memoriesallbutdone
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz on Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:46 am

BREAKING: PAUL MARTIN AND OTHERS TO FORM THEIR OWN SERIES IN 2017

Following the rejection of their proposal of a new teams and drivers council Talladega Superspeedway promoter Paul Martin published a document in which he criticizes the recent decisions of PART's board of directors and announces that he and undisclosed car owners will split from the Professional Auto Racing Tour, forming the North American Auto Club.

full document transcription (pretty longer than what I expected):

FOR THE FUTURE AND BEYOND
by Paul Martin

Following my lenghtly discussions with team owners, track promoters, active and inactive drivers, we slowly realized that we care so much about defeating each other, being the fastest inside a closed course, that we do not stop, think and analyze our current situation. And things will only get worse as long as we keep closing our eyes and not caring.

Many team owners, and drivers as well are fantastically successful business owners, either inside or outside of the racing circuits. However, we as businessmen and women, should be ashamed of our current situation, especially, being involved with a series the size of PART and all of its possible potential, yet with so many big issues. It's amazing that with such big names involved, we have yet to take action.

But what should we do about it?

Let's think for a second. Let's take part in a basic lessons about the current landscape of stock car auto racing.

The TM Master Cup Series has their own informal teams "association". This association, despite its own conflicts, has a common mindset, which is do a racing product that people enjoy. When people enjoy the product, it attracts attention. And when it attracts attention, it brings money.

If a change is deemed cancerous to the future of the body, the teams take part in a informal veto, what ends up defending their common interests.

Here lies our main issues. It's obvious the alliance of Master Cup teams and constructors allowed a common interest, that can be defended by all teams, and even when they enter into conflict, they are resolved quite quickly.

On our end however, we cannot defend ourselves, we are unable to overrun any decisions the head honchos make, what end up costing more money to get the cars running, yet our winnings are getting smaller, especially with the choice of keeping an outdated model with less and less manufacturers being able or even willing to make models for it.

I proposed a spec car prior to the 2015 season to be used in 2016 after some friendly discussions with car owners. However, the board did not accept the proposal, claiming it would cost too much to implement those cars, which was proven as a lie, as it has been more money consuming to keep the current cars. And with this "new" idea of race system, that of new it doesn't have anything, they now threaten the very structure of this series.

Yesterday's night, following the fatidical announcement of their rejection of the new teams and drivers council proposal, I met with a few people and we discussed until 3 A.M. what should we do. I want to name those people but I won't at the current moment, I will leave that for the rest of the year.

We decided, not to boycott the finale, or do something of that evil nature. That would put the jobs of people in both sides on jeopardy, and it would make us look like bitter men and women that are willing to throw a fit for any reason. We decided to run the last two events of the 2016 PART Season without any protest.

However, it will become a much more complicated landscape after that.

Hereby, I officially announce the formation of a independent men and women conucil,
which will become a race sanctioning body following the conclusion of this season.

This body will be called North American Auto Club, as this name implies our intention. Stay in the North American region in the early stages, allowing new drivers to appear and be a racing force, where teams and drivers have a say over financial interests of a board of directors that have no idea of what they're doing, or pretend to not know what they do.

I hope we can actually turn the current situation of the american feeder series around. It will be an uphill battle, but together we can do it, I just expect that the teams, even the non-defecting ones, can come to their senses, and realize that sitting around and not doing anything, doesn't help anyone.

PART has yet to release the statement towards the situation, however rumors roll around as which teams will defect to NAAC.

BREAKING: FIRST DEFECTION ANNOUNCED

Shortly after the public announcement of the formationof NAAC, the first two defections to the other side were announced. Ashcroft Family Racing owners, father and daughter, Tom and Julia Ashcroft announced that they will leave the series, despite their 30 year bond with the series and involvement in the foundation of the championship. Julia had this to say about it: "It's not what it used to be, I remember being a little girl in the mid nineties and seeing happiness between all drivers, a friendly environment, even though they fought hard and grudges against each other on track, off track we used to hang around a lot and be friendly. Now you don't see that anymore, what you see is a bunch of people within the same team that don't know each other, a inept board of directors focused on killing the smaller teams, which they were able to if you look on how the team charts were three years ago and a car that is outdated to the American style of racing...sure, in Europe those cars drive and act wonderfully, but here, their time has passed, we can't be stuck in the past, spending more money on cars that have ran its course in North America. We have one chance to change, this is our only chance."

This means thatthe announced lineup of Thomas Tucker, Boyd Abbott, Charlie Smith and Kelly Ashcroft may change if they do not want to head towards NAAC competition, but as Tom Ashcroft said: "it's up to them, if they want togo with us, no problem, if not, it's their decision, and we will support them if they want so. But as a racing outfit, we will head towards NAAC."

The first defection of PART is a huge one, as a team that has the record for most championships in the 32 history of the sanctioning body with 9 on the Racing Series, and 3 on the Challenge Series. It was owned by one of the series founders, Don Ashcroft, and it is currently owned by his son and granddaughter.

(OOC: you will have the decision to defect to the NAAC or stay on PART, but this will come from you,not me. Either way, both series will have a limited amount of entries, so not everyone will be allowed to instantly defect,there will also be new teams on both sides.)
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter249 on Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:01 pm

If i get a chance on joining either series. i would do PART
Dexter249
Development Series Rookie

Location : Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, North America,Earth,Sol,Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way, Universe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami on Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:04 pm

Why not have a team run both series?
Rovenami
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz on Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:30 pm

Rovenami wrote:Why not have a team run both series?

Both series will have multiple conflicting dates. Yes it is possible to run both series in a part-time outfit. But full-time will be technically impossible, especially with the differences that will be unveiled between both series.
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz on Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:21 pm

Final Points Race - 24th Annual Tears TryHard 500

Wasn't able to make videos for the feeder series, so I gave up and will do a little press release.

Jody White wins at Talladega, Kris Cook wins Challenge Series title

Following 150 miles and 57 laps, the Challenge Series title was awarded to Kris Cook, defeating his own teammate Tina Ashby by only 3 points. Megan MacDonald ends her season in 3rd, 25 points behind.

The race was mostly calm except for two caution early on that claimed eight cars. Jody White won the race over Megan MacDonald by a 0.12 margin.

Scott Redden steals uneventful race, Herb Rennolds fends off Lucstar team

An extremely calm 29 lap race decided the title of the PART SuperTrucks Series, culminating in a title win for PART veteran Herb Rennolds, running for his own team. Rennolds defeats the other two cars in contention, both from Lucstar Motorsports, Marshall North and Cade Taylor.

Scotty Redden stole the race on a last lap pass over Angel Gray.

Last edited by bsoyuz on Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins on Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:43 pm

Spoiler:
Broken hearts and dream at Talladega after Richler's engine expires

Caitlin Richer looked like one of, if not the most competitive championship contender in the first two segments, but unfortunately, it was not to go swimmingly for the Alaskan as with just a handful of laps to go in the second segment, Richler's engine went up in smoke and her championship hopes were dashed.

Richler had co-led the points with Flannery Moore entering the second segment after a solid 7th place in the first, but after her engine failure, Richler had to settle for a 5th place finish in the championship overall. Richler climbed out of her car in an extremely sombre mood, with tears in her eyes, but also a dry smile.

"It's been a great, fun season for us this year," said Richler, "I was just so sure that we were going to win this championship. The cars have been reliable all season and we were just so fast. We had a race winner in us. It's really hard to take in at the moment, but we will rebound from this, and we will grow stronger as a team. I'm ready to get that title next season."

Grant Carsons would eventually go on to win both the race and the championship, while HQS Racing's own Matilda Dillinger managed to earn a fourth place finish on her PART debut. Ben Atkins finished ninth, while Mac Hanley rounded out a HQS triple top 10 with a tenth.

NR2003 Online Wins: 121 (Latest - EFR Short Track Challenge at Abbotsford Speedway [06/08/17])
NR2003 Online Poles: 80 (Latest - EFR Short Track Challenge at Abbotsford Speedway [06/08/17])
iRacing Online Offical Wins: 19 (Latest - NASCAR Trucks at Daytona [06/30/17])
NR2003 Championships: 6 (2013/2014 GOMA Trucks, Formula 5 Season 12, 2014 GOMA Trucks, Formula 5 Season 13, Formula 5 Season 14, Formula 5 Season 16)

Nico Nico Nii.
Ben Atkins
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz on Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:19 pm

Posted 2017 Season Info.
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by V8fan12 on Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:20 pm

Another split for PART
With the recent news of the PART split and the formation of the NAAC in recent days, Rocky Mountain Racers have been relatively quiet regarding the news. However, it has now emerged that the team itself will split for the 2017 season. #37 and #98 car owner Robert J. Hastings and Challenge Series car owner Joe Henderson will form a team in NAAC, to be known as H2 Motorsports, leaving remaining car owner William Steadman III to become the sole owner of the Rocky Mountain Racers organization.

The new H&H operation will run Henderson's daughter Brittany and Ben Schneider in the Cisco Championship series full-time, with Kellie Henderson and Ellie Schneider also competing in the Zippo National Series.

Meanwhile, a downsized RMR will continue to run the #72 for Jethro Jones and will also field the #40 for new signing Pete Moeller in the Racing Series. Rookie Heidi Lewis and former Truck racer Scotty Redden will share a third car for the team in the All-Pro Series.

V8fan12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zfitzwater599 on Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:17 pm

Does PART have its own Ratings System?
zfitzwater599
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz on Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:57 pm

Added the ratings divisions and the paintkits
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter249 on Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:35 pm

Real Deal Racing to attempt PART Season debut after 1 year of no racing
The team which funds only allowed them to enter the 2015 APRS Tryhard 500 split into two sides in early 2016 the huge Genesis Engineering firm had stopped funding the team to run in PART after the season ended but after the announcement of the NAAC the Genesis Engineering team joined the NAAC. Real Deal has announced funding from Daniel Bouchard to fund the upcoming season's full time entry with the #950 and #964 Driven by Daniel Bouchard and Ryan Pritchard.
Dexter249

Location : Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, North America,Earth,Sol,Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way, Universe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

A.J.A. Racing and JRD Defect to NAAC as two new teams rise up from the ashes

Post by JINXaPHRENIC on Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:01 pm

"For the 2017 Season, we have decided that it is best for our organization to defect over to the newly formed NAAC. We have 5 race wins and an All Star race win here in PART but that alone isn't enough to keep us locked into a series that has made changes that we don't feel comfortable with. As a result, A.J.A. Racing and JRD will move our efforts over to the newly formed NAAC." -Jinx Rodriguez

PART: Racing Series:

"As a graduate of Jinx's Racing school and his business partner at some times, I've made some decent money. I also made some good money driving for other teams in other series like the TM Lites. Now it's time to finally use my savings for some good. I have bought some cars from Jinx and a decent sized shop to run a good team for PART. I even have Jinx's support with engines as he's co-sponsoring my team and supplying engines. I've built a rapport with my classmates as well and decided to sign those who wanted to stay. Here's hoping for a good 2017" -Victor Kane

Kane Enterprises-JINX Motor Works Engines
Driver: Derek Trent
Number: 4
Manufacturer: Lenard Cheyenne
Sponsor: Monster Energy with JINX Motor Works
Notes: Multiple Cipriani Challenge Race Winner

Kane Enterprises
Driver: Danny Hamilton
Number: 5
Notes: Multiple Racing series wins including an All Star win

Kane Enterprises
Driver: David Cross
Number: 6
Notes: Past Racing Series race winner

2017: PART Cipriani All Pro Series:

"Being a graduate of the JINX Racing School, I got an opportunity to race for Jinx. I took that chance and picked up the Championship in this series in 2016. A.J.A. and JRD are moving to a new series but I couldn't leave without defending my championship. So I bought JRD's spec cars that were already built for this year. Jinx will be sponsoring me and providing engines. Even with the help, I only have funds until the close of the 2018 season, so here's hoping for more sponsorship or some big finishes and wins or another championship." -Kris Cook

PART: All Pro Series
Kris Cook Racing-JINX Motor Works Engines
Driver: Kris Cook
Number: 21
Manufacturer: Cromwell
Sponsor: JINX Motor Works with Pizza Hut as Secondary
Notes: Motors supplied by JINX Motor Works, 2016 Cipriani Challenge Series Champion(here to defend)
JINXaPHRENIC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz on Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:43 am

uploaded the wrong set of contigencies due to confusion, updated the first post with the right set.
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz on Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:25 pm

cars are due in 9 days.
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight on Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:14 pm

If I can still enter, I would like to enter with two drivers.

Team Name: 3234_Motorsports
Team Nationality/State: Australian
Manufacturer: (IF possible, Duncang T, if not, then) Volpi SR560
Number of Cars: 2
Are you Painting your car: No

Driver's Name: Jason Pacht
Car Number: 81
Sponsor: 3234_Motorsports (Go wild with this)
Nationality: Austrailia
Prior Racing Experience: some (my own offline leagues)

Driver's Name: Vivaldi Werhst
Car Number: 84
Sponsors: BIE Inc. (Coaster building company)
Nationality: Originally born of Italy, but lives in Australia
Prior Racing Experience: Some (no league here)

I hope I am able to still get in.

(If you are the one to paint these cars, I can give ya some details)

First Car, Red and Dark Blue, Red and Yellow Sponsors
Second: White and Black, Red Numbers and Sponsors

(If you need more, let me know)
UndyingLight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NASCARLOVER427 on Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:48 pm

BlazingEmpireHD wrote:If I can still enter, I would like to enter with two drivers.

Team Name: 3234_Motorsports
Team Nationality/State: Australian
Manufacturer: Duncan
Number of Cars: 2
Are you Painting your car: No

Driver's Name: Jason Pacht
Car Number: 81
Sponsor: 3234_Motorsports (Go wild with this)
Nationality: Austrailia
Prior Racing Experience: some (my own offline leagues)

Driver's Name: Vivaldi Werhst
Car Number: 84
Sponsors: BIE Inc. (Coaster building company)
Nationality: Originally born of Italy, but lives in Australia
Prior Racing Experience: Some (no league here)

I hope I am able to still get in.

(If you are the one to paint these cars, I can give ya some details)

First Car, Red and Dark Blue, Red and Yellow Sponsors
Second: White and Black, Red Numbers and Sponsors

(If you need more, let me know)

You actually need less right now, you don't need to give Gabe any details on the cars and if he accepts the (for lack of a better term) form, then you can post it on the request line on the top of the home page. Until then, just wait. Also, just a pet peeve of mine, but for full time rides, I like to write it in a press release style, not required, but what most people do, and Jinx combines the 2. Also also, and I don't know how you hear this, but saying multiple times how you want to get in sounds like begging to me and it's kind of frowned upon here. I'm not trying to antagonize you, just some tips.
NASCARLOVER427
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC38X7A4OTUNE5rYROv9Bnzw

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz on Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:54 pm

Since there's a large amount of cars that I haven't received either ratings or flats, I decided to extend the due date by a couple of weeks. So the due date is September 10th. If I still don't get stuff by then, I'll start the season and whatever happens, happens.
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight on Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:41 pm

I don't know if I am accepted yet. (If I am), so I decided I would provide some backround to these two drivers.

*This is all a matter of fiction, and this series is fiction too. Although, I do hope that one day, it won't be fiction Wink*

Jason Pacht: Born in 1983 and raised in Rockhampton, Austrailia, his famous road racer dad, Jerry Pacht immediately knew he would get into racing too. Jason started kart racing as a young boy for many years. After which he got into to some home town leagues and won some championships. Nothing huge, but a start. He was reluctant to try road racing, but he eventually did in 2004. He and his teammate, Vivaldi Werhst were the best drivers they could be in their respected teams, but the mechanics were awful on those cars. He and Werhst were never something grand until 2013 when they could finally get the right team and the right cars. Pacht ended up winning the 2013 ATWRS championship while his buddy Werhst came in fourth. Now he and Werhst come to the PART racing side to try and see if he can win here too.

Vivaldi Werhst: Born in Matera, Italy in 1986, Vivaldi Werhst grew up in a pretty rich area. His mom and father were long time ATWRS fans and were hoping to get in themselves, but never could qualify. With the birth of Vivaldi, they hoped he could do what they couldn't. At age 4, they moved down to Rockhampton, Austrailia to partake in kart racing, (his dad also got a great job as an announcer for the ATWRS series). He too When Werhst was 16, he was sponsored a deal with the road racing league that Jason Pacht was partaking in too. Even though Jason was only a bit older, he took Vivaldi into his team and taught him some tips and tricks. After a good while, they became best mates and even were best men at each other's weddings. To this day, Vivaldi and Jason would stay teammates.

Extra statistiques Jason:

Wins: 10
Championship Wins: 1 (243 points)
Top 5's: 31
Top 10's: 43
Overall entries: 263
Last Place Finishes: 13
Accidents involved in: 67
Penalties: 5
DQ's: 1
Second Highest Championship Placement: 2nd (2015) (334 points)
Most Points: 342

Statistics for Vivaldi:
Wins: 7
Championship Wins: 0
Top 5's: 32
Top 10's: 45
Overall Entries: 205
Last Place Finishes: 15
Accidents involved in: 44
Penalties: 3
DQ's: 0
Second Highest Championship Placement: 3rd (2015) (323 Points)
Most Points: 323

I don't know of any other statistics I can do. Haha.

One question, if my drivers here are accepted, how should I know and/or be informed?
UndyingLight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NASCARLOVER427 on Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:16 pm

BlazingEmpireHD wrote:I don't know if I am accepted yet. (If I am), so I decided I would provide some backround to these two drivers.

*This is all a matter of fiction, and this series is fiction too. Although, I do hope that one day, it won't be fiction Wink*

Jason Pacht: Born in 1983 and raised in Rockhampton, Austrailia, his famous road racer dad, Jerry Pacht immediately knew he would get into racing too. Jason started kart racing as a young boy for many years. After which he got into to some home town leagues and won some championships. Nothing huge, but a start. He was reluctant to try road racing, but he eventually did in 2004. He and his teammate, Vivaldi Werhst were the best drivers they could be in their respected teams, but the mechanics were awful on those cars. He and Werhst were never something grand until 2013 when they could finally get the right team and the right cars. Pacht ended up winning the 2013 ATWRS championship while his buddy Werhst came in fourth. Now he and Werhst come to the PART racing side to try and see if he can win here too.

Vivaldi Werhst: Born in Matera, Italy in 1986, Vivaldi Werhst grew up in a pretty rich area. His mom and father were long time ATWRS fans and were hoping to get in themselves, but never could qualify. With the birth of Vivaldi, they hoped he could do what they couldn't. At age 4, they moved down to Rockhampton, Austrailia to partake in kart racing, (his dad also got a great job as an announcer for the ATWRS series). He too When Werhst was 16, he was sponsored a deal with the road racing league that Jason Pacht was partaking in too. Even though Jason was only a bit older, he took Vivaldi into his team and taught him some tips and tricks. After a good while, they became best mates and even were best men at each other's weddings. To this day, Vivaldi and Jason would stay teammates.

Extra statistiques Jason:

Wins: 10
Championship Wins: 1 (243 points)
Top 5's: 31
Top 10's: 43
Overall entries: 263
Last Place Finishes: 13
Accidents involved in: 67
Penalties: 5
DQ's: 1
Second Highest Championship Placement: 2nd (2015) (334 points)
Most Points: 342

Statistics for Vivaldi:
Wins: 7
Championship Wins: 0
Top 5's: 32
Top 10's: 45
Overall Entries: 205
Last Place Finishes: 15
Accidents involved in: 44
Penalties: 3
DQ's: 0
Second Highest Championship Placement: 3rd (2015) (323 Points)
Most Points: 323

I don't know of any other statistics I can do. Haha.

One question, if my drivers here are accepted, how should I know and/or be informed?

First, to answer your question, it will be on the site from the first post, and second, if you already did one, don't do another one, it won't help your guys get accepted and you don't need statistics because your leagues are not canon.
NASCARLOVER427
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC38X7A4OTUNE5rYROv9Bnzw

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz on Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:09 pm

5 days until final due date!

I need the following cars/ratings

Racing Series

4 - Derek Trent (ratings)
5 - Danny Hamilton (ratings)
6 - David Cross (ratings)
16 - Charlie Ticket (both flat/ratings)
24 - Willy Wilder (both flat/ratings)
31 - Chris Henke (both flat/ratings)
34 - Timothy Dulee (both flat/ratings)
42 - Arthur Sizzler (both flat/ratings)
70 - Cassidy Partridge (both flat/ratings)

All-Pro Series

21 - Kris Cook (ratings)

In some specific cases (returning teams from users that I do know that are active and do follow the series) I'll stick the 2016 flats with updated contigencies in the game, but only base ratings for their specific classes, no additions or subtractions. With only flats being needed, as long as I already have the ratings, I'll just do a provisional scheme so I'm able to do the videos.
If you have a new team and I do not get either ratings or flats, I will keep the teams on the series, but bear in mind you will miss the first couple of races, maybe more until you send me at least part of the stuff I need.
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz on Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:55 pm

bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zfitzwater599 on Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:56 pm

Disappointed I DNQED
zfitzwater599
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Memoriesallbutdone on Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:54 am

Sean Cao, again, 2nd. Daniel Yan in his return, gets 5th. Emma Yan, despite early contact with David Cross, collects 9th. Tom Cao and Jessica Yan, outside top 20.

While Tom Cao and Jessica Yan, were not interviewed on their performances today. Sean Cao was.

"That race was fun to race, but so much got messed up just because of how the yellows fell. But hey we needed a good push to start the season, can't ever be disappointed with 2nd, specially when after you lead the most laps and we are the point leader. But hey it's the first race, got a long season ahead of us but we are looking for big improvements over last year." - Sean Cao

Daniel Yan in his return to the Racing Series, stays on the lead lap and gets 5th.

"This team doesn't have much and we got nothing to lose, specially at the beginning of the season. Really proud of the team here and we got a top 5." - Daniel Yan

Emma Yan, got a 9th despite early contact with David Cross

"I can't even say I'm mad about what happened between me and the 6. David was trying to make up time entering the pits and overall our day wasn't too badly affected by it. We started 10th, we finished 9th. It's going to be a fun season." - Emma Yan
Memoriesallbutdone
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Kane Enterprises on Season Opener

Post by JINXaPHRENIC on Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:07 pm

"That was bit of a shit show wasn't it? I apologize to all the teams caught up in the wreck with David. I've spoken with both David and the spotter an it seems that both of them were at fault for a miscommunication. I will agree to any punishment that the PART officials decide to give as there is no excuse for that wreck. That could've gotten people hurt. That race was terrible for us and so we're looking ahead to Road Atlanta for a better finish and actually showcase our drivers' abilities and our cars' strengths." - Victor Kane

"Well not quite what I hoped for but at least I stayed out of trouble. I even got on TV. I hope this year turns out a better than it started though, because if not then I'm out of a ride." -Derek Trent

"I don't think this race could've been worse outside of injuries. We had one hell of a shit performance and honestly I can't wait to move on from this." -Danny Hamilton

"That race was brutal. I made contact diving into pit road to make up time and for that Emma, I'm sorry. As for the big wreck with the leaders, I'm crazy sorry. The new spotter and I still haven't worked out our call outs and lingo. I do apologize to every team involved and hope that this won't linger passed this race. Now, just because I'm not on social media doesn't mean I don't read it. Honestly Riley, I feel you're right in being upset at the wreck. But you're not better than me. Everyone makes mistakes at some point. This time I did. But, I swear to God that if you ever call me a bullshit driver again I'll rip you in half. You want to be pissed, be pissed. You want to fight, I'm right here. We'll even borrow Jinx's cage. But don't run and hide behind social media and act tough. You're just proving you're a little bitch." -David Cross

Last edited by JINXaPHRENIC on Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total
JINXaPHRENIC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami on Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:16 pm

Tender: I wished I knew how I qualified as well as I did....if the race was any indication, we should have stuck to the qualifying setup.
Rovenami
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz on Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:02 pm

bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins on Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:39 pm

Spoiler:
Disappointing race for HQS ends in flying tackle from Atkins

A race which watched the HQS Racing cars slowly eliminate themselves from the event ended in fireworks after Ben Atkins was involved in a pit-road altercation with Ollie Cendale-Nolan, a driver for Marcus Stanton Racing.

Atkins, who was running 3rd towards the end of the race, was involved in an accident with his wife Hannah Percy when Percy spun off the track and was hit by Atkins. Both cars retired from the race immediately.

Atkins, who was released from the care centre as the race concluded, ran down the pit road at the conclusion of the race, tackling Ollie Cendale-Nolan to the floor before pit crews broke the two up. Atkins suffered a minor cut to the head after a punch was landed from one of the #13 pit crew, while Cendale-Nolan seemed to get off more lightly.

Cendale-Nolan took out the #20 car of Thomas Culler early in the event, before causing an accident between the #2 and the #22 of Caitlin Richler and Riley McKee, who both suffered extensive damage.

"I would have done that even if I didn't wreck." said Atkins, "It's frustrating having the same people run into everyone week in week out and get away with it. PART aren't gonna do shit, so I'll take matters into my own hands. You don't get away with wrecking three of my cars. If this series needs an enforcer, I'll fucking do it. I don't care."

"I don't feel like I was at fault for either accident," said Cendale-Nolan, "so having him run at me was a bit of a surprise. 20 car cut over on me and 22 could have hit the brakes to not hit the 2. I think Atkins just needs an excuse to get back into the media because he's not doing much recently. Unfortunately, I was the one at the end of it."

Atkins' next appearance will be at Decatur Raceway, while the rest of the HQS group, and Cendale-Nolan will be at Rockingham Speedway in three weeks time.

NR2003 Online Wins: 121 (Latest - EFR Short Track Challenge at Abbotsford Speedway [06/08/17])
NR2003 Online Poles: 80 (Latest - EFR Short Track Challenge at Abbotsford Speedway [06/08/17])
NR2003 Championships: 6 (2013/2014 GOMA Trucks, Formula 5 Season 12, 2014 GOMA Trucks, Formula 5 Season 13, Formula 5 Season 14, Formula 5 Season 16)

Nico Nico Nii.
Ben Atkins
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zfitzwater599 on Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:22 am

OCC: ugh in my 1st ever start blew the transmission. Heartbreaking
zfitzwater599
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Memoriesallbutdone on Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:24 pm

Spoiler:
Jessica Yan breaks her bad luck and winless drought, winning at Road Atlanta! Daniel Yan moves up to 2nd but can't catch his mother. Emma Yan not phased by early crash with Grant Carsons. Sean Cao, continuing to prove he belongs with a solid top 5 finish. Tom Cao...well derpy...

An excited Jessica Yan hopped out of her car to the embrace of her family and her teammates. She was all smiles and spoke from Victory Lane.

"I can't remember the last time we were here...it's been too long...I was provided an amazing car by my team and when the opportunity to get the lead came, I took it and never looked back. It feels good to be that strong again, especially in my last season! Got to thank my sponsors for sticking with me after a horrible season last season and my family and teammates who encouraged me to push forward and have a final season. " - Jessica Yan

"Really happy with our run today, but you know what, I got to hand it to my mom she just ran away with this one today. We might not have worked out as teammates, but she's my mother and I love her and got to give credit where credit is due. Really proud of our small team operation and getting second today. Feels great being competitive on this level, especially now that nobody is safe from missing the race." - Daniel Yan

"First off, wanted to say sorry for the contact on the track between Andrew Cross and myself. It hurt his day a lot worse then it hurt mine. Just some hard racing there. Really happy to have this strong of a start to the season. It feels great. We keep having great runs like this, we will join Jessica in the winners column this year." - Sean Cao

"Grant and I were going for position early, touched and both of our days came to an early end. Can't bash him for it. He is an amazing competitor and on starts, you try to get as much as you can." - Emma Yan (Pre-Victory Lane)

Tom Cao was no in victory lane after being involved in a rather bizarre but stupid accident when multiple cars broken down and crashed. Tom Cao tried to gun his way through and failed, making contact. He was ordered to the Steward's Office. No comment from Cao, but he was apologetic for his actions by the look on his face and his demeanor.

Memoriesallbutdone
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz on Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:10 pm

So, since it's October and I'm already in canon year 2017, what honestly confuses me, I will put the series on a "hiatus", basically I will not do any more videos for either NAAC or PART until the actual 2017 year starts, mostly because I want to get back on stuff I've never started or stopped halfway through, like the Gibson's Dirt Series which I've ran races for but never actually started to makle any videos and the IPRC non-canon clusterfuck that I want to finish. So yeah, NAAC and PART will enter a quick hiatus to make sure I don't get too much ahead of everyone canon-wise.
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz on Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:12 pm

bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zfitzwater599 on Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:34 pm

Another DNQ ugh
zfitzwater599
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins on Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:10 pm

really you didnt expect this:
Ben Atkins releases statement over 13/02 incident

After an incident racing back to the second caution flag between Hannah Percy and Ollie Cendale-Nolan, which seen Percy go head on into the wall extremely hard, Ben Atkins, owner of HQS Racing and husband of Hannah Percy, has released a statement through a personal video channel. In the accident, Percy was sent to hospital with undisclosed injuries, but was seen limping to the ambulance, while also resting her hand on her head in some distress.

The video on Atkins' channel was simply labelled "Rockingham." and featured Atkins speaking into his phones camera.

"This is just about the last thing I wanted to make, but it's completely necessary. I've just been watching the PART race, as normal, when Ollie Cendale-Nolan decided to turn my wife, Hannah, under caution, resulting in a huge accident. I thought I made it clear last race I didn't want any more shit with him after spearing him to the ground, but something didn't get into his thick skull, clearly. I got a call shortly after saying that Hannah was taken to hospital after the crash, and really, that's what prompted this."

"It's one thing to keep tearing up my equipment. I've got more money than he'll ever see, so that's honestly the least of my issues, but hurting my wife is where he crosses the line. He's not a smart man, because I'm turning up next race at IRP. I won't forget this. That 13 car will be going so far through the fence if I see him on track at any point. Every week I turn up, he's going in the wall. I'm tired of his shitty attitude and his driving. He needs to learn a lesson."

"I only have one thing to ask of the PART officials... I don't give a shit if they penalise me for this, but just do something about Ollie Cendale-Nolan. He's a weapon. He's wrecked three... four HQS cars in the last two races. How is that acceptable? I appreciate they didn't do anything over Road Atlanta, but this is a step up. Guy didn't even apologise on Twitter or anything, and his team owner said it was unacceptable on both parts. I don't see what Hannah did wrong... 13 car turned down. The only way I won't go through with wrecking him is if PART, or his team, get rid of him. I expect to be having a call with Mr Stanton soon over this. He's a man I respect a lot, and my problem doesn't lie with him or his team. It's just the driver."

Percy was released the day after the accident, but was still limping upon her exit.

Nico Nico Nii.
Ben Atkins
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami on Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:09 am

zfitzwater599 wrote:Another DNQ ugh
Tender: We didn't even enter the race at Rockingham.
Rovenami
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zfitzwater599 on Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:47 pm

Rovenami wrote:
zfitzwater599 wrote:Another DNQ ugh
Tender: We didn't even enter the race at Rockingham.
I don't get it
zfitzwater599
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Memoriesallbutdone on Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:22 pm

All of Yan Motorsports, had solid days despite incidents

"I had a blast competing for the lead and being near the front but man today was crazy. But you know what, we got 5th and we look to keep improving in the points standings because we are still outside the top 20." - Tom Cao

"After that massive accident, I thought our day was done but team put a lot of work into this car and got us home 7th. Can't say how proud of the team I am and how much fun this last season is turning out already." - Jessica Yan

"We had one of the strongest cars, if not the strongest but got collected in a few accidents, but team got it fixed and we came home 11th and are in the top 20 in points. It's good to get off to a good start in the start of the season." - Emma Yan

"I am happy with how the team battled through a tough day and we got 15th. We dropped to 2nd, but only behind by 5. Still early. This is a major improvement over last season." - Sean Cao

Daniel Yan and his team started off strong and fell back slightly, finishing 18th and losing a few spots in the standings, but with a small operation like that team's he is still happy.
Memoriesallbutdone
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz on Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:06 pm

an explanation of what is happening:
I'll try to resume in the last amount of words possible.

I have lost motivation into making PART, that had been happening since the start of the 2016 season, the mix of college, life and other things just killed most of the motivation I had into especifically PART, I didn't felt bored making other series, while PART has become quasi-unbearable for me to make, I'm just noot feeling it anymore for a while. That's actually why the split was done. It was created as a device to kill PART not in a whimper but at least giving it some insight into it instead of just killing it silently.

I intended to end PART as a entity after the conclusion of the 2017 season and merge the remains of it with NAAC, basically "resetting" everything in a clean slate for 2018.

What I'll do is simply end PART early after the conclusion of Race 8 (Phoenix), a champion will be crowned there for both series.

However, if people prefer, you can transfer your cars from PART to NAAC in the correspondent canonical timeline (Race 12 of NAAC - Watkins Glen). Since the ratings system is the same for both series, you'd just need to paint/request a car for NAAC with it correspondent mods. If you wish to do that, just shoot me a PM and I'll take care of it.

That option will only be available for the people that are currently in PART.
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zfitzwater599 on Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:30 pm

DNQED again Hope Decatur gets my confidence back
zfitzwater599
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz on Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:26 pm

Since I'm not really in the best of moods currently + lost all remaining motivation I had to do PART, I'll just post the results for races 5 through 7, and then I'll make a video for the finale, I truly am just feeling like finishing it off as soon as possible can before I give up completely on it. I don't know why I don't feel like that when doing NAAC.

Race 5: Decatur

qualifying:
P # DRIVER TIME
1 02 L Percy 1:32.953
2 1 G Carsons 1:33.112
3 81 E Yan 1:33.176
4 20 T Culler 1:33.182
5 222 B Atkins 1:33.409
6 71 J Yan 1:33.428
7 94 A Cross 1:33.458
8 56 D Yan 1:33.567
9 5 D Hamilton 1:33.659
10 2 C Richler 1:33.774
11 51 C Valentine 1:33.955
12 92 L Lanigan 1:34.134
13 91 S Cao 1:34.167
14 22 R McKee 1:34.222
15 62 R Foster 1:34.229
16 40 P Moeller 1:34.295
17 01 T Cao 1:34.307
18 19 J Irving 1:34.313
19 3 M Hanley 1:34.380
20 29 A Smith Jr. 1:34.425
21 72 J Jones 1:34.522
22 4 D Trent 1:34.653
23 13 O Cendale-Nolan 1:34.704
24 32 A Richardson 1:34.713
25 36 C Elliott 1:34.756
26 44 P Johnson 1:34.788
27 79 C Dempsey -R- 1:34.828
28 70 C Partridge 1:34.902
29 42 A Sizzler 1:34.971
30 7 N Kouyama 1:35.048
31 33 R Brown 1:35.281
32 15 F Jurnal 1:35.307
33 26 A Wyman 1:35.358
34 107 M Tender 1:35.593
35 45 V Rivera 1:35.854
36 6 D Cross 1:36.329
37 50 H Johnson 1:36.473
38 25 C Taylor 1:36.785
39 05 T Johnson 1:37.577
40 04 L McIntyre -R- 1:44.780
41 83 K Holt 1:45.822
42 66 K Whitehill --

race results:

Race 6: Quincy

qualifying:
P # DRIVER TIME
1 81 E Yan 17.420
2 1 G Carsons 17.431
3 92 L Lanigan 17.451
4 5 D Hamilton 17.483
5 20 T Culler 17.484
6 22 R McKee 17.491
7 02 L Percy 17.519
8 222 B Atkins 17.520
9 4 D Trent 17.521
10 56 D Yan 17.524
11 13 O Cendale-Nolan 17.533
12 94 A Cross 17.539
13 2 C Richler 17.545
14 71 J Yan 17.547
15 91 S Cao 17.555
16 6 D Cross 17.590
17 26 A Wyman 17.597
18 107 M Tender 17.604
19 21 K Young 17.611
20 01 T Cao 17.626
21 15 F Jurnal 17.635
22 7 N Kouyama 17.639
23 29 A Smith Jr. 17.640
24 36 C Elliott 17.642
25 72 J Jones 17.645
26 83 K Holt 17.648
27 47 L Duran 17.655
28 32 A Richardson 17.662
29 25 C Taylor 17.664
30 44 P Johnson 17.672
31 3 M Hanley 17.683
32 62 R Foster 17.686
33 108 Z Fitzwater 17.701
34 51 C Valentine 17.708
35 04 L McIntyre -R- 17.716
36 19 J Irving 17.719
37 60 M Vilar 17.721
38 58 A Jolly 17.737
39 40 P Moeller 17.741
40 42 A Sizzler 17.801
41 16 C Ticket 17.813
42 79 C Dempsey -R- 17.843

race results (rainout on lap 144):

championship standings:
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zfitzwater599 on Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:35 am

Made a race for awhile but wrecked
zfitzwater599
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz on Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:28 am

ALL 6 ALL-PRO SERIES EVENTS (TOP 10s ONLY)

The All-Pro Series Results (only top 10s)

daytona:
1 1 0 2 B Atkins 192.242 mph 143.604 80 64 X 60 54000 Running
2 6 4 43 A Gray 191.290 mph -0.70 80 7 45 45000 Running
3 2 -1 20 L Percy 192.197 mph -15.78 80 1 44 41500 Running
4 7 3 28 M North 191.192 mph -15.91 80 0 43 38500 Running
5 11 6 32 D Johnson 190.215 mph -16.05 80 0 42 36500 Running
6 5 -1 4 S Marcetti 191.343 mph -25.61 80 0 41 35000 Running
7 12 5 5 M Douglas 190.162 mph -25.68 80 0 40 33500 Running
8 8 0 22 K Ellison 191.095 mph -1L 79 0 39 32000 Running
9 17 8 1 W Fowler 187.239 mph -1L 79 0 X 43 31500 Running
10 15 5 24 R Park 189.103 mph -2L 78 0 37 29000 Running

braselton:
1 1 0 2 B Atkins 108.694 mph 109.324 24 24 X 60 54000 Running
2 2 0 28 M North 107.943 mph -11.54 24 0 45 45000 Running
3 5 2 85 H Lewis 107.645 mph -12.22 24 0 44 41500 Running
4 3 -1 20 L Percy 107.825 mph -13.57 24 0 43 38500 Running
5 6 1 22 K Ellison 107.525 mph -13.99 24 0 42 36500 Running
6 7 1 43 A Gray 107.425 mph -15.92 24 0 41 35000 Running
7 10 3 4 S Marcetti 107.213 mph -20.31 24 0 40 33500 Running
8 9 1 17 B Fletcher 107.219 mph -20.78 24 0 39 32000 Running
9 4 -5 21 K Cook 107.732 mph -24.98 24 0 38 30500 Running
10 8 -2 12 D Alvin 107.410 mph -25.73 24 0 37 29000 Running

irp:
1 5 4 20 L Percy 111.846 mph 112.579 125 73 X 55 51500 Running
2 7 5 28 M North 111.746 mph -7.43 125 0 45 45000 Running
3 12 9 5 M Douglas 111.535 mph -7.60 125 0 44 41500 Running
4 17 13 2 Q Whitbread 107.872 mph -10.58 125 0 X 48 39500 Running
5 3 -2 21 K Cook 112.427 mph -12.71 125 0 42 36500 Running
6 13 7 24 R Park 111.491 mph -12.87 125 0 41 35000 Running
7 2 -5 6 A Wyman 112.455 mph -16.49 125 0 40 33500 Running
8 18 10 4 S Marcetti 107.204 mph -17.05 125 0 39 32000 Running
9 16 7 56 D Francis Jr. 110.154 mph -17.16 125 0 38 30500 Running
10 1 -9 22 K Ellison 112.562 mph -1L 124 52 42 31500 Running

quincy:
1 3 2 2 B Atkins 135.834 mph 101.556 100 27 50 50000 Running
2 1 -1 22 K Ellison 136.348 mph -2.25 100 43 X 55 49000 Running
3 6 3 28 M North 135.231 mph -3.80 100 0 44 41500 Running
4 2 -2 20 L Percy 136.012 mph -4.44 100 15 43 38500 Running
5 15 10 43 A Gray 134.587 mph -5.52 100 10 X 47 37500 Running
6 5 -1 4 S Marcetti 135.238 mph -6.21 100 0 41 35000 Running
7 4 -3 6 A Wyman 135.485 mph -6.89 100 5 40 33500 Running
8 9 1 85 H Lewis 135.161 mph -12.14 100 0 39 32000 Running
9 14 5 24 R Park 134.602 mph -17.42 100 0 38 30500 Running
10 12 2 12 D Alvin 134.656 mph -1L 99 0 37 29000 Running

road america:
1 12 11 4 S Marcetti 114.523 mph 99.271 24 3 50 50000 Running
2 7 5 57 T Coburn 115.066 mph -3.72 24 0 45 45000 Running
3 18 15 21 K Cook 113.409 mph -20.11 24 8 X X 54 44000 Running
4 13 9 28 M North 114.228 mph -21.48 24 0 43 38500 Running
5 14 9 43 A Gray 114.202 mph -28.63 24 0 42 36500 Running
6 11 5 85 H Lewis 114.729 mph -31.49 24 0 41 35000 Running
7 1 -6 32 D Johnson 116.430 mph -37.84 24 0 45 36000 Running
8 6 -2 1 W Fowler 115.190 mph -42.15 24 0 39 32000 Running
9 9 0 6 A Wyman 114.927 mph -45.86 24 1 38 30500 Running
10 8 -2 73 D LeMarre 114.995 mph -1:07.7 24 0 37 29000 Running

phoenix:
1 11 10 5 M Douglas 139.421 mph 131.794 150 11 X 55 51000 Running
2 2 0 22 K Ellison 140.647 mph -0.16 150 0 45 45000 Running
3 9 6 21 K Cook 139.605 mph -1.66 150 0 44 41500 Running
4 4 0 28 M North 140.045 mph -2.03 150 0 43 38500 Running
5 13 8 6 A Wyman 139.362 mph -2.25 150 0 42 36500 Running
6 3 -3 85 S Redden 140.067 mph -3.20 150 0 41 35000 Running
7 5 -2 43 A Gray 139.822 mph -3.25 150 0 40 33500 Running
8 7 -1 4 S Marcetti 139.757 mph -3.47 150 4 39 32000 Running
9 10 1 17 B Fletcher 139.535 mph -3.57 150 0 38 30500 Running
10 15 5 56 D Francis Jr. 138.611 mph -1L 149 0 37 29000 Running

final standings:
1 28 M North 263 0 0 6 0 6 6 0 0 503 100 0 0 247000 0 0 Generic Independent
2 22 K Ellison 258 5 5 6 0 3 5 1 2 491 98 100 20 221000 0 1 Generic Independent
3 4 S Marcetti 250 13 8 6 1 1 6 0 0 503 100 7 1 217500 0 1 Generic Independent
4 20 L Percy 248 15 2 6 1 4 4 1 0 489 97 89 18 217000 0 -2 Generic Independent
5 21 K Cook 244 19 4 6 0 3 4 1 0 435 86 8 2 202500 0 2 Generic Independent
6 43 A Gray 243 20 1 6 0 3 5 1 0 428 85 17 3 207500 0 -1 Generic Independent
7 2 B Atkins 241 22 2 5 3 3 3 2 3 357 71 251 50 207000 0 -1 Generic Independent
8 5 M Douglas 233 30 8 6 1 2 3 1 0 480 95 11 2 196000 0 4 Generic Independent
9 6 A Wyman 226 37 7 6 0 1 4 1 0 449 89 9 2 184000 0 1 Generic Independent
10 24 R Park 225 38 1 6 0 0 3 1 0 488 97 0 0 175500 0 -2 Generic Independent

THE FINAL TWO RACING SERIES EVENTS

Race 7: Road America

results:
Finish Pos Qual Pos Moved Car # Driver Qualifying Speed Finish Interval Laps Comp Laps Led Led Most Led @ Half Hard Chrgr Points Earnings Status
1 23 22 71 J Yan 114.716 mph 117.392 36 15 X 55 51500 Running
2 40 38 1 G Carsons 113.352 mph -8.90 36 1 X 50 46000 Running
3 7 4 92 L Lanigan 115.473 mph -16.17 36 0 44 41500 Running
4 41 37 21 K Young 112.744 mph -25.25 36 0 43 38500 Running
5 37 32 20 T Culler 113.839 mph -28.10 36 0 42 36500 Running
6 32 26 4 D Trent 114.203 mph -34.77 36 0 41 35000 Running
7 12 5 16 C Ticket 115.225 mph -38.83 36 0 40 33500 Running
8 8 0 2 C Richler 115.463 mph -1:23.0 36 3 39 32000 Running
9 28 19 40 P Moeller 114.488 mph -1:32.8 36 0 38 30500 Running
10 34 24 83 K Holt 114.079 mph -1:50.3 36 0 37 29000 Running
11 10 -1 222 B Atkins 115.381 mph -1L 35 0 36 28000 Running
12 11 -1 19 J Irving 115.287 mph -2L 34 0 35 27000 Running
13 42 29 45 V Rivera 78.396 mph -7L 29 0 34 26000 Accident
14 2 -12 108 Z Fitzwater 116.833 mph -7L 29 3 33 25000 Accident
15 25 10 72 J Jones 114.601 mph -8L 28 0 32 24000 Accident
16 15 -1 7 N Kouyama 115.201 mph -10L 26 0 31 23000 Accident
17 36 19 107 M Tender 113.928 mph -10L 26 0 30 22000 Accident
18 39 21 25 C Taylor 113.426 mph -11L 25 0 29 21000 Accident
19 13 -6 81 E Yan 115.205 mph -15L 21 3 28 20000 Accident
20 17 -3 22 R McKee 115.008 mph -16L 20 1 27 19000 Accident
21 26 5 91 S Cao 114.586 mph -17L 19 0 26 18250 Accident
22 6 -16 01 T Cao 115.488 mph -18L 18 10 25 17500 Accident
23 33 10 42 A Sizzler 114.193 mph -19L 17 0 24 16750 Accident
24 9 -15 36 C Elliott 115.448 mph -20L 16 0 23 16000 Retired
25 20 -5 800 R Louis 114.824 mph -21L 15 0 22 15250 Accident
26 29 3 24 W Wilder 114.466 mph -23L 13 0 21 14500 Accident
27 19 -8 13 O Cendale-Nolan 114.849 mph -25L 11 0 20 13750 Accident
28 38 10 29 A Smith Jr. 113.801 mph -26L 10 0 19 13000 Accident
29 4 -25 15 F Jurnal 116.023 mph -26L 10 0 18 12250 Retired
30 21 -9 94 A Cross 114.822 mph -26L 10 0 17 11500 Accident
31 27 -4 58 A Jolly 114.539 mph -27L 9 0 16 11000 Accident
32 31 -1 26 C Brooks 114.236 mph -27L 9 0 15 10500 Accident
33 14 -19 3 M Hanley 115.202 mph -28L 8 0 14 10000 Accident
34 18 -16 70 C Partridge 114.856 mph -29L 7 0 13 9500 Accident
35 24 -11 56 D Yan 114.659 mph -30L 6 0 12 9000 Accident
36 16 -20 04 L McIntyre -R- 115.199 mph -30L 6 0 11 8500 Accident
37 22 -15 79 C Dempsey -R- 114.744 mph -31L 5 0 10 8000 Piston
38 3 -35 32 A Richardson 116.410 mph -31L 5 0 9 7500 Accident
39 5 -34 6 D Cross 115.757 mph -32L 4 0 8 7000 Camshaft
40 1 -39 33 R Brown 117.192 mph -32L 4 0 12 9000 Clutch
41 30 -11 5 D Hamilton 114.403 mph -32L 4 0 0 0 Accident
42 35 -7 02 L Percy 114.033 mph -34L 2 0 0 0 Accident

8th and Final Race: Independence Special @ Phoenix

results:
Finish Pos Qual Pos Moved Car # Driver Qualifying Speed Finish Interval Laps Comp Laps Led Led Most Led @ Half Hard Chrgr Points Earnings Status
1 12 11 94 A Cross 139.578 mph 123.880 300 31 50 50000 Running
2 4 2 222 B Atkins 140.477 mph -0.21 300 0 45 45000 Running
3 11 8 56 D Yan 139.589 mph -2.51 300 0 44 41500 Running
4 10 6 71 J Yan 139.605 mph -2.57 300 82 43 38500 Running
5 9 4 1 G Carsons 139.735 mph -3.62 300 6 42 36500 Running
6 1 -5 6 D Cross 140.966 mph -9.40 300 7 46 37500 Running
7 7 0 92 L Lanigan 140.100 mph -14.50 300 168 X 45 35000 Running
8 18 10 01 T Cao 139.362 mph -14.87 300 0 39 32000 Running
9 19 10 02 L Percy 139.346 mph -16.87 300 0 38 30500 Running
10 16 6 4 D Trent 139.405 mph -1L 299 0 37 29000 Running
11 33 22 107 M Tender 138.116 mph -1L 299 0 X 41 29000 Running
12 17 5 5 D Hamilton 139.400 mph -1L 299 0 35 27000 Running
13 25 12 13 O Cendale-Nolan 138.707 mph -1L 299 0 34 26000 Running
14 15 1 36 C Elliott 139.416 mph -1L 299 0 33 25000 Running
15 24 9 62 R Foster 138.862 mph -1L 299 0 32 24000 Running
16 21 5 21 K Young 139.179 mph -1L 299 0 31 23000 Running
17 14 -3 25 C Taylor 139.432 mph -1L 299 0 30 22000 Running
18 28 10 26 C Brooks 138.499 mph -1L 299 0 29 21000 Running
19 22 3 3 M Hanley 139.066 mph -1L 299 0 28 20000 Running
20 27 7 108 Z Fitzwater 138.573 mph -1L 299 0 27 19000 Running
21 23 2 32 A Richardson 138.873 mph -2L 298 0 26 18250 Running
22 36 14 79 C Dempsey -R- 137.883 mph -2L 298 0 25 17500 Running
23 34 11 58 A Jolly 138.074 mph -2L 298 0 24 16750 Running
24 41 17 7 N Kouyama 137.588 mph -2L 298 0 23 16000 Running
25 42 17 04 L McIntyre -R- 137.410 mph -2L 298 0 22 15250 Running
26 29 3 70 C Partridge 138.499 mph -2L 298 0 21 14500 Running
27 37 10 800 R Louis 137.873 mph -2L 298 0 20 13750 Running
28 8 -20 20 T Culler 140.045 mph -2L 298 0 19 13000 Running
29 32 3 16 C Ticket 138.329 mph -2L 298 0 18 12250 Running
30 38 8 15 F Jurnal 137.852 mph -2L 298 0 17 11500 Running
31 35 4 47 L Duran 137.915 mph -3L 297 0 16 11000 Running
32 30 -2 42 A Sizzler 138.360 mph -3L 297 0 15 10500 Running
33 31 -2 83 K Holt 138.344 mph -4L 296 0 14 10000 Running
34 20 -14 66 K Whitehill 139.303 mph -4L 296 0 13 9500 Running
35 40 5 60 M Vilar 137.736 mph -7L 293 0 12 9000 Running
36 26 -10 24 W Wilder 138.702 mph -48L 252 0 11 8500 Accident
37 6 -31 2 C Richler 140.231 mph -56L 244 0 10 8000 Piston
38 3 -35 22 R McKee 140.565 mph -118L 182 4 9 7500 Accident
39 5 -34 91 S Cao 140.242 mph -118L 182 2 8 7000 Accident
40 2 -38 81 E Yan 140.647 mph -118L 182 0 7 6500 Accident
41 13 -28 51 C Valentine 139.502 mph -119L 181 0 0 0 Accident
42 39 -3 19 J Irving 137.752 mph -122L 178 0 0 0 Header

final standings:
Position Car # Driver Points To Lead To Next Races Wins T5 T10 DNF Poles Laps % Comp Laps Led % Led Earnings Provs Change Chassis Team
1 94 A Cross 332 0 0 8 2 5 6 1 1 1075 97 137 12 301500 0 0 Generic Independent
2 71 J Yan 309 23 23 8 2 5 6 1 0 1068 97 144 13 278000 0 0 Generic Independent
3 92 L Lanigan 280 52 29 8 0 3 5 1 0 989 90 170 15 237000 0 1 Generic Independent
4 2 C Richler 271 61 9 8 2 2 4 2 0 968 88 74 7 227750 0 -1 Generic Independent
5 1 G Carsons 266 66 5 8 1 5 5 3 0 860 78 59 5 236000 0 4 Generic Independent
6 25 C Taylor 264 68 2 8 0 2 3 2 0 970 88 7 1 212000 0 0 Generic Independent
7 56 D Yan 259 73 5 8 0 4 4 2 0 843 76 1 0 230000 0 4 Generic Independent
8 7 N Kouyama 258 74 1 8 0 1 2 1 0 1086 98 0 0 195500 0 -3 Generic Independent
9 3 M Hanley 256 76 2 8 0 1 3 2 0 1055 96 4 0 202250 0 -2 Generic Independent
10 01 T Cao 245 87 11 8 0 1 5 3 0 980 89 27 2 197000 0 2 Generic Independent
11 91 S Cao 234 98 11 8 0 2 3 3 1 821 74 56 5 192750 0 -3 Generic Independent
12 22 R McKee 225 107 9 8 1 2 3 3 1 943 85 123 11 184750 0 -2 Generic Independent
13 16 C Ticket 213 119 12 7 0 0 2 1 0 981 89 0 0 159500 0 1 Generic Independent
14 13 O Cendale-Nolan 208 124 5 8 0 0 1 2 0 988 90 0 0 166750 0 3 Generic Independent
15 26 C Brooks 204 128 4 8 0 2 3 4 0 806 73 7 1 166750 0 1 Generic Independent
16 21 K Young 203 129 1 7 0 1 3 1 0 941 85 14 1 162250 0 2 Generic Independent
17 19 J Irving 197 135 6 8 0 0 1 2 0 945 86 4 0 148000 0 -4 Generic Independent
18 32 A Richardson 197 135 0 7 0 1 1 1 0 1017 92 39 4 154750 0 1 Generic Independent
19 222 B Atkins 196 136 1 7 0 1 2 3 0 829 75 1 0 159250 0 3 Generic Independent
20 29 A Smith Jr. 194 138 2 7 0 0 1 1 0 768 70 4 0 142750 0 -5 Generic Independent
21 4 D Trent 186 146 8 8 0 0 2 4 0 901 82 11 1 140500 0 2 Generic Independent
22 6 D Cross 178 154 8 8 0 0 3 4 1 818 74 17 2 153500 0 8 Generic Independent
23 5 D Hamilton 177 155 1 8 0 0 0 4 0 889 81 7 1 130000 0 2 Generic Independent
24 107 M Tender 177 155 0 6 0 0 1 2 0 657 60 0 0 129750 0 2 Generic Independent
25 81 E Yan 176 156 1 8 0 0 1 6 2 760 69 39 4 132250 0 -5 Generic Independent
26 40 P Moeller 168 164 8 7 0 0 1 1 0 605 55 4 0 121750 0 -5 Generic Independent
27 20 T Culler 155 177 13 8 0 1 1 5 0 810 73 35 3 121250 0 0 Generic Independent
28 70 C Partridge 154 178 1 7 0 0 0 2 0 730 66 0 0 112250 0 0 Generic Independent
29 36 C Elliott 153 179 1 7 0 0 0 4 0 619 56 0 0 113000 0 3 Generic Independent
30 62 R Foster 150 182 3 5 0 0 0 1 0 758 69 29 3 112500 0 3 Generic Independent
31 51 C Valentine 145 187 5 6 0 1 2 2 0 826 75 49 4 118500 0 -7 Generic Independent
32 83 K Holt 140 192 5 7 0 0 1 3 0 864 78 12 1 104250 0 -1 Generic Independent
33 33 R Brown 133 199 7 6 0 0 1 3 1 428 39 0 0 101000 0 -4 Generic Independent
34 15 F Jurnal 130 202 3 7 0 0 1 4 0 592 54 0 0 97000 0 2 Generic Independent
35 24 W Wilder 125 207 5 6 0 0 0 3 0 747 68 0 0 88750 0 0 Generic Independent
36 58 A Jolly 125 207 0 6 0 0 0 2 0 726 66 0 0 87250 0 2 Generic Independent
37 60 M Vilar 118 214 7 5 0 0 0 1 0 885 80 0 0 87750 0 0 Generic Independent
38 79 C Dempsey -R- 117 215 1 7 0 0 0 4 0 604 55 0 0 86000 0 1 Generic Independent
39 02 L Percy 117 215 0 5 0 0 1 3 1 665 60 21 2 87000 0 6 Generic Independent
40 72 J Jones 115 217 2 6 0 0 0 3 0 438 40 0 0 88750 0 -6 Generic Independent
41 800 R Louis 109 223 6 4 0 0 0 1 0 479 43 0 0 76000 0 -1 Generic Independent
42 47 L Duran 96 236 13 4 0 0 0 0 0 847 77 0 0 70000 0 2 Generic Independent
43 04 L McIntyre -R- 94 238 2 6 0 0 0 2 0 728 66 0 0 65750 0 3 Generic Independent
44 66 K Whitehill 94 238 0 5 0 0 1 2 0 598 54 0 0 68250 0 -1 Generic Independent
45 108 Z Fitzwater 85 247 9 4 0 0 0 2 0 433 39 3 0 65000 0 4 Generic Independent
46 44 P Johnson 84 248 1 3 0 0 0 0 0 225 20 0 0 61500 0 -5 Generic Independent
47 45 V Rivera 83 249 1 4 0 0 0 3 0 79 7 0 0 65500 0 -5 Generic Independent
48 42 A Sizzler 83 249 0 5 0 0 0 3 0 403 37 0 0 60250 0 -1 Generic Independent
49 -- H Percy 68 264 15 3 0 0 1 2 0 185 17 5 0 54000 0 -1 Generic Independent
50 05 T Johnson 22 310 46 1 0 0 0 0 0 32 3 0 0 15250 0 0 Generic Independent
51 50 H Johnson 19 313 3 1 0 0 0 0 0 28 3 0 0 13000 0 0 Generic Independent
52 0 B Kendrick 0 332 19 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 Generic Independent
53 73 D LeMarre 0 332 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 Generic Independent

Once again I need that the PART team owners give me a heads up on if their teams are joining NAAC immediately or not, as teams will be allowed to join NAAC when for the 2018 season anyway (you do not need to resend your ratings for this current season, I still have them, and given it's the same system for both series, it will not make a difference; however REMEMBER THAT THIS SERIES HAS A TIRE WAR, INFORM ME IF YOU ARE USING BRIDGESTONE, COOPER, HOOSIER OR BF GOODRICH TIRES. IF YOU DON'T INFORM ME ALL TIRES WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE BRIDGESTONE.
NAAC ALSO LIMITS ITS MANUFACTURERS TO SAAR, CALTON-MOREL, INGLESBY, LENARD AND NEMOTO)

Also, due to the obvious amount of number conflicts, I'll fix them as teams get confirmed (I'll also put an asterisk right next to any PART entry in the list below that has a number conflict in NAAC. Since triple-digit numbers are legal in NAAC, you can use it at will, but for the love of everything that is sacred to you DO NOT START THEM WITH 0, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. I USE THOSE TO SETTLE LETTERS, SO PLEASE, HAVE SOME DISCRETION AND READ THIS. I WILL NOT SAY THIS AGAIN

CONFIRM YOUR POSSIBLE CHANGES UNTIL I POST RACE #11 (WATKINS GLEN), I THINK THREE-FOUR WEEKS IS MORE THAN ENOUGH TO SET THIS UP

List of PART teams at the conclusion of the 2017 season

Blue = Going to NAAC Championship Series Immediately
Orange = Going to NAAC Zippo National Series Immediately
Green = Joining NAAC in 2018
Black = Destination Unknown
Red = Folding

Pete Williams Motorsports (#0, #73)
Lanigan Auto Group(#1, #92, #94) - The #92 and #94 will transfer to the Championship Series, however the #1 will go to the Zippo National Series, and will not have Grant Carsons on the wheel. Manufacturer will be Saar and the tire porvider will be Cooper
HQS Racing (#2*, #02, #20, #22*) - Since the #2 and #22 are under conflict it was decided by Ben himself that the numbers will get changed to #122 and #222. The team will make use of Saar engines with Bridgestone tires
Phoenix Autosport (#3*, #19, #21, #32*, #36)
Kane Enterprises (#4*, #5*, #6*) - All cars are under conflict, if there is no opposition they'll be changed to #34, #35, #36, manufacturer is assumed to be Lenard, no tire provider has been defined
Kouyama Enterprises (#7*)
Yán Motorpsorts (#01*, #71*, #81, #91) - Since the #01 and the #71 are under conflict, if there is no opposition they'll be changed to #31 and #51. Manufacturer will be Inglesby and the tires will be Hoosier.
SHIELD Motorsports (#04, #79) - Will transfer over to the NAAC immediately. Manufacturer and Tire Provider to be defined.
The Racing Team (#05, #50)
Marcus Stanton Racing (#13, #26)
Madrid Motorsports (#15, #45*)
Pure Imagination Racing (#16*, #24*)
Lucstar Motorsports  (#25) - Will transfer over to NAAC with Marshall North joining the lineup in the #52 car. Manufacturer and Tire Provider to be defined.
Racing for a Good Cause (#29) - Going from the #29 to the #427 (Lenard/Cooper)
CJK Racing (#33, #58)
Rocky Mountain Racers (#40, #72) - There is no number conflict, however Manufacturer is assumed to be Lenard and tire provider has to be defined
Sizzler Racing (#42)
Explosion Motorsports (#44)
Team Nuka Cola (#47, #51, #62*)
Dan Francis Motorsports (#56)
Lesley Stage Motorsports with Jack Ashcroft (#60, #66)
C'Mon Get Happy Racing (#70)
Holt Racing Team (#83*)
Forkner Performance (#107, #108) - The #107 merges into the Reach Motors operation.
Doppel Motoren Werke (#800)

Last edited by bsoyuz on Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:09 am; edited 5 times in total
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by V8fan12 on Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:26 am

Rocky Mountain Racers will join NAAC immediately

V8fan12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami on Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:31 am

Forkner Performance will be teaming up with Reach Motors with Max Tender joining Lorne Stevenson in the team lineup in the #17 Forkner Performance Inglesby. Lorne Stevenson will also had a new sponsor in Polymer Oil.
Rovenami
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zfitzwater599 on Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:54 am

Disappointed finishes in the last 2 events that I'm looking for a ride for 2018
zfitzwater599
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami on Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:35 am

zfitzwater599 wrote:Disappointed finishes in the last 2 events that I'm looking for a ride for 2018
While PART is done for good, there's always a reserve driver role for Reach Motors.
Rovenami
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zfitzwater599 on Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:33 am

Rovenami wrote:
zfitzwater599 wrote:Disappointed finishes in the last 2 events that I'm looking for a ride for 2018
While PART is done for good, there's always a reserve driver role for Reach Motors.
I'll take the reserve driver role for Reach Motors. I'll stick around and help out
zfitzwater599
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Back to top