2017 Professional Auto Racing Tour (Silly Season)

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 2017 Professional Auto Racing Tour (Silly Season)

Post by Lucstar88 on Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:59 pm

Spoiler:
DOMINATING DAY FOR ERNEST LEWIS RACING

Great day for the Saskatchewan based team, as they almost won all the races this weekend.

In race 1, Lee Schmidt lead the first 45 laps, only to have the car shut off during a caution, leaving him 2 laps down.
Lee: It sucks, but it shows that we can still be in contention.

In race 2, Jamaal Schmidt took advantage of Kelly Ashcroft's tire failure to pick up his 1st career win.

In race 3, Rebecca Pellerin led every lap, while teammate, David LeBlanc finished runner-up.
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLucstar88

Back to top Go down

Post by Memoriesallbutdone on Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:48 pm

An overall okay weekend for Yan Motorsports at the first tripleheader of the year

Emma Yan, the only Yan Motorsports car still technically in championship contention at the moment has a pretty poor showing, only gaining 1 spot in her race finishing 15th.

Tom Cao, gets pumped outside of championship contention, had the best showing out of the Yan Motorsports cars, with a 9th place run.

Jessica Yan, who is suffering one of her most difficult seasons, also got a 10th place finish in her race.

Sean Cao, was having a decent run before getting taken out in a crash that resulted in his 91 on it's roof. He was the lowest finisher in 18th in his respective race. Sean Cao is simply looking ahead to next season at this point.
Memoriesallbutdone
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

JRD/AJA Racing 2017

Post by JINXaPHRENIC on Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:56 am

JINX Racing Development/A.J.A Racing outlook for 2017

After a great start to the 2016 Season and a good outlook for the finale of the season with multiple chances for a championship in two of the 3 series, Jinx Racing Development has a few organizational announcements.

"Firstly, the team in the top tier level will be officially re-branded A.J.A. Racing in accordance with the merger of JINX Racing with Trey and Tommy Ashby. A.J.A. Racing will still be the same team from 2015 and 2016 just with a new name to showcase our merger. The lower two tiers will still be privately owned by me and named JINX Racing Development." - Joel Jinx Rodriguez

"Secondly, the team will still be sponsored by my engine division, but the top tier team may get different primary or secondary sponsorship. All of the lower tier cars will still have JINX Motor Works as primary sponsor." -Joel Jinx Rodriguez

"Thirdly, we'll have several potential driver swaps due to contract re-negotiations and other obligations. Adam Ramirez is contracted for one more season an Tina Ashby has the option to stay or leave but the other 6 drivers have expiring contracts. Cook, Trent, Arroyo, Hamilton, Cross, and test driver Castillo will all be free agents at the end of 2016 if their contracts don't get resolved later in the season. Rumor has it that a couple of drivers are looking to move to other teams to try and progress their careers independently of JINX Racing Development as graduates of our program and school. Honestly, I wish them luck and if any team is interested and offers them rides I will not stand in the way of progress." -Joel Jinx Rodriguez

"I have had a rough couple of seasons and hope to continue our impressive run this year. My brother Jinx and I are trying to work on a deal for the future but I'm open to shopping around as well. I'd like to progress as a driver and make my brother proud of me as a JINX Racing School graduate." -Steven Arroyo

"I feel like my time at JRD has been very productive and a massive learning experience as a part time driver in 2014 and tester in 2015. I feel like I'm ready to help A.J.A. Racing progress into the future. If we don't see eye to eye, I do have the team's blessing to look elsewhere to further my career." -John Castillo

"We had a semi good rookie year in 2014. We did win the Watkins Glen race but struggled the rest of the season. This year in 2015, we've done well and have been consistent, but we're still looking for a win and are struggling in points at the moment. I do hope to earn my place in the series and maybe gain my independence from JRD and move to be a figurehead on a prominent team in PART." -David Cross

"I can't believe the rookie year I had in 2014. I picked up two wins and was a threat to the end. I even won the All-Star race. None of this would've been possible without the opportunity given to me by Jinx and the rest of the organization. Now with the Ashby family partnering and supporting our collective efforts I feel I can better represent my Jinx Racing School training by trying to get picked up by a team like Speed Enterprises or even staying with A.J.A. Racing should they want me back. Here's looking to 2017." -Danny Hamilton

"After a good 2014 season and the great start to 2015, I feel like I have earned my place in this series. I do owe a lot to Jinx and the rest of the organization but I do feel like I either need to be called up to the top tier or be allowed to seek other options for rides. I especially believe this to be true if I win this championship. Everyone will need to respect me for my abilities then." -Derek Trent

"I can't believe I had the great start to my career as I have. 2014 was a great learning experience and so far this year in 2015, I've already picked up my first win. I'm in good position to challenge for the championship with my teammates close to me as well. I'd love to stay with JRD as I respect the hell out of Jinx, but I'd move on if given a good offer and get Jinx's blessing to move on. I know he feels like I'd be a better fit with a more road course oriented team as I don't really like ovals, but, I'm learning." -Kris Cook

"Every driver is encouraged to seek opportunities to better themselves and progress in life and in racing. I'd never hold a driver back should they want to move on with their careers. Should there be drivers leaving, we'll be looking to either bring up more graduates or look to other drivers in PART that may need a ride." -Joel Jinx Rodriguez

Projected:
PART Racing Series:
#15- Steven Arroyo?
#25- Danny Hamilton?
#35- David Cross?
#45- ???
Cipriani Challenge Series:
#85- Derek Trent?
#86- Tina Ashby?
#87- Kris Cook?
Trucks:
#86- Adam Ramirez

(OOC- Every one of our drivers are up for grabs except myself and Adam[nephew] as I speak for them, Trey and Tina Ashby would go through Racerfan's decision, but as for Hamilton, Cross, Arroyo, Castillo, Trent, Cook, and even Victor Kane are my real-life friends and so I'd ask them directly for anyone who offers just pm me)
(OOC 2- Any open spots will need to be filled and I'd like to sign drivers from the community so PM me. Especially if a driver gets picked up elsewhere.)

Last edited by JINXaPHRENIC on Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : So... Many... Errors...)
JINXaPHRENIC
Development Series Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz on Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:36 pm

Challenge Series Race 10 - Las Vegas

Results
Standings

Racing Series Race 14 - Las Vegas

Round 1 Results
Round 2 Results
Championship Standings
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Memoriesallbutdone on Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:21 pm

Tom Cao has major brainfade with pit call, Emma Yan leads the most laps in her round but comes up a couple of positions short. Sean Cao and Jessica Yan both irrelivent but had quiet and respectable runs.

Tom Cao, Sean Cao and Jessica Yan could be reached for comment.

Jessica Yan after finishing 3rd in her round.

"I'm pretty happy with our run today. We led the most laps, just came up a couple of spots short of getting a second win. Really proud of our team, we are proving that we belong in the championship hunt, despite the critics. We continue to have good solid runs. We are close to being knocked out of contention but we won't go down without a fight that's for sure."
Memoriesallbutdone
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NASCARLOVER427 on Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:57 pm

Silly Season: TurboSports to clean up what Microtransaction Motorsports left behind.

After is was confirmed on Twitter that Microtransaction Motorsports were banned from PART after very publicly firing Ryan Walker, TurboSports is now saying that they have all their drivers signed for 2017. After Dante Hernandez heads off for greener pastures and Benjamin Dangerfield and Lycoia returning for another year, the team will feature a PRS return of Ryan Walker in the #41 RKO Self Defense Lycoia. But that's not all! after Austin Sanders was really an innocent bystander in the entire mess, Sanders will return to TurboSports in the #7 Nintendo Lycoia. After being questioned about this, Alex just gave a scathing rant on Microtransaction Studios, saying that "I never like anything they ever made ever, and I know a few higher ups in that damn company when Sanders was sponsored by them, and they are all complete dicks. These guys are great, available, and innocent bystanders of a terrible company's antics, so I brought them in."
NASCARLOVER427
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC38X7A4OTUNE5rYROv9Bnzw

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz on Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:02 pm

Racing Series Race 15 - Oakland

PENALTIES:
#9 and #90 - Julia Ashcroft and Aoi Mizushima - $7,500 fine and probation for the rest of the year - failed tech inspection

Spoiler:
Ashcroft Family Racing lineup partially announced

The 2017 lineup for Ashcroft Family Racing was just announced following the race at Oakland. Three of the four drivers in the Racing Series were announced. The traditional Ashcroft's #9 for the second time will not have an Ashcroft driving it, as Thomas Tucker signs a two-year deal with the team. He has won at Quincy earlier this year for HQS Racing. He will receive full season sponsorship from McDonald's.

The #99 car will return with Kelly Ashcroft behind the wheel with sponsorship from Bass Pro Shops and Buffalo Wild Wings in select events.

The brand new #5, formerly #90, will have up and coming Boyd Abbott, one time race winner in PART. The least experienced driver in the lineup will have sponsorship from Clorox and GetaLife.

The also new #84, sponsored by Budweiser has not yet had their driver(s) confirmed. Rumors point toward a joint effort for the series championship between two drivers yet to be announced.
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Memoriesallbutdone on Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:43 pm

Neither Tom or Sean Cao do anything good in round one, finishing outside the top 20, Sean Cao apologizes for spinning Connie Brooks. Emma Yan, while still pleased with her run, unusually disappointed with 2nd, very angry with the 1 car. Jessica Yan gets a top 15 result.

*Radio of Sean Cao*

"Tell that 26 I'm sorry about that, was just trying to gain the spot. That wasn't intentional."

"I don't know who is in that 1 car, but he deserved to be dumped into the wall but that cost us a win. We had by far the strongest car, and we lose it cause someone decides to be in the way of the leaders on the restart, it stings. But hey, right back into the championship hunt so we are back into it!" - Emma Yan
Memoriesallbutdone
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz on Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:54 am

While I am trying to make Sony Vegas not act like a mentally impaired chimpanzee (meaning I will do a clean reinstall of windows), I want you guys to just help me fill the remaining entries for 2017. Because around this point last year, I was doing the same thing.

http://tmpedia.shoutwiki.com/wiki/User:Bsoyuz
http://tmpedia.shoutwiki.com/wiki/User_talk:Bsoyuz

Racing Series: 58 of 64 full-time slots taken
                     04 of 24 privateer slots taken

Challenge Series: 25 of 36 full-time slots taken

Junior Series: 7 of 20 slots taken
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter249 on Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:12 am

Tousenne Automotive Announces A 2017 Bid To Run In Junior And Challenge Series
Tousenne Automotive Is based in France but it's US Division will run in the Junior Series and Challenge Series The team has announced it's full time rides alongside 1 Part Time Ride in The Racing Series
Junior Series
#999 FlyUS Duncan : Austin Park (USA) (14)
Challenge Series
#737 First Air Duncan : Daniel Bouchard (21)
#767 WestJet Duncan : Jerry Cole (47)
Racing Series Part-Time
#F40 VIA Rail Canada Saar Tyrant : Daniel Bouchard (21)
The team owner of the euro division is Olivier Arnoux (39) but the team because of being the North American division the owner is Jeremy Park (43)

Last edited by Dexter249 on Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dexter249

Location : Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, North America,Earth,Sol,Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way, Universe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Memoriesallbutdone on Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:54 am

Yan Motorsports for 2016! Emma Yan to return. Tom Cao to return. Jessica Yan will return for one final season, but will be done racing after 2016. Sean Cao, still safe thanks to contract but needs to make improvements.

Emma Yan, who was injured last season resulting in her missing a good portion of the season last year has returned to prove that she is no pushover. She has won, the only one on her team to do so, as well as have 6 top 5 finishes and 7 top 10s. She will remain with her team for another 3 years, thanks to her sponsorship being very happy and extending their contract with her.

Tom Cao, who came on last season to replace the injured Emma Yan and came in to replace owner and former driver Jerry Yan, has been impressive enough to keep his ride for another 2 years. His team and the sponsor understand he's a rookie and with rookies come growing pains. He has had some high spots and major low points, but they hope with him having his job now secure, he can maintain focus and have more highs then lows.

Jessica Yan has had a season she would love to forget this season. She has decided to make next season her last. No formal conference has happened yet. Jessica Yan will maintain an ownership role like her husband, but right now will focus on making 2016 the best possible and salvaging the best of 2015. Her sponsor will stay with her throughout her last season.

Sean Cao, while has a contract through 2016, needs to pick up the pace. Once a very solid and championship contender has like Jessica Yan had a year of struggles. While his contract and sponsorship deal is good through 2016, his sponsor is reportedly unhappy with this season and if he wants to maintain his spot at Yan Motorsports, he has been told to improve. His brother Tom, has notably outshined him this season, which might not be saying much but to put it in perspective, Tom has 2 top 5s and 3 top 10s. Sean has the same number of top 5s, but 5 top 10s, but yet Tom is ahead of him in the points.

Car make and numbers likely to stay the same
Memoriesallbutdone
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami on Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:34 pm

Australian-based Forkner Performance looking to enter a potential bid at the 2017 Privateer's Cup
Thomas Forkner, the team owner has announced plans for 2017 bid at the Privateer's Cup with two cars. They also plan on running their factory chassis named the "Forkner F3B"

Planned Entry:
Racing Series (Privateer's Cup)
#07 Forkner Performance Forkner F3B: Maxwell Tender (AUS)
#08 Polymer Oil Forkner F3B: ???
Rovenami
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RaceCamera on Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:00 pm

Mason Yokoyama plans to enter team

Mason Yokoyama the popular Texan is entering a single car team, but he will not drive the car. The driver is yet to be decided. The car will run for the Privateer's Cup

Entry:

Racing Series (Privateer's Cup)

#275 Bush's Chicken Duncan Spec Car: TBA (OOC: If anyone's interested PM me)
RaceCamera

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NASCARLOVER427 on Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:56 pm

Racing for a good cause will stay the same under the number 29, Madrid Motorsports will stay the same with the numbers 15 and 45, and TurboSports will have Dangerfield stay the same and Alex Constantine will race in the Privateer's Championship with his P1 Freddy Fazbear's Pizza car.
NASCARLOVER427
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention on Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:10 pm

DHRE will run Privateer entry

David Hetzel announced today he will be focusing more on FARC in 2017 and will move the PART team to a part time organization. Hetzel, who has had disagreements with officials many of which stem from an incident in Road America, has said he will continue to run the team for a dozen races each, with former Challenege series driver Seamus Rourke to pilot the main car and Ross Curry will continue in the second car. Pete Moeller will not be back with the team, but has left on good terms to pursue a full time PART ride elsewhere

146: Seamus Rourke Oakwood Homes Gessler
461: Ross Curry Ice Break Gessler
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by V8fan12 on Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:40 pm

Rocky Mountain Racers have big plans for 2017
RMR will continue to run 4 cars in the PART Racing Series full-time, joined by the two Challenge Series entries and a new Junior series team.

3 out of the 4 current Racing Series drivers will stay with the team - Dexter Fairburn will move to new pastures, currently unknown as of yet.

Lucas Gage will be dumped completely from the team, having been demoted to the Challenge Series this season (OOC: PM me if you want Fairburn or Gage to drive for you).

Ellie Schneider, younger sister of Ben Schneider, will compete for the new Junior Series team and Heidi Lewis will join the Challenge Series team in the #85 Dr. Pepper Lenard (formerly the #01).

RACING SERIES
#37 Jesse Simon - Chipotle Mexican Grill Lenard
#40 TBA - Sports Authority Lenard
#72 Jethro Jones - Furniture Row/Denver Mattress Lenard
#98 Ben Schneider - Boost Mobile/Clash of Clans Lenard

CHALLENGE SERIES
#62 Brittany Henderson - RE/MAX International Cromwell
#85 Heidi Lewis - Dr. Pepper Cromwell

JUNIOR SERIES
#89 Ellie Schneider - Whole Foods Market Cromwell

V8fan12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RaceCamera on Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:29 pm

Yokoyama announces drivers

Mason Yokoyama announces that Dexter Fairburn and Lucas Gage will be driving car 275.
RaceCamera

View user profile

Back to top Go down

A.J.A. Racing/JRD 2017 Update

Post by JINXaPHRENIC on Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:49 am

"Due to the late filing 3 of our previous car numbers were taken for 2017 already so we have to modify our number lineup for 2017. We do at least have confirmation that Tina and Trey Ashby will run full time although their numbers have not been assigned quite yet. We're still waiting to see what comes up for the other 3 Racing Series seats and 2 Challenge Series seats. We don't even have a prospect for the Junior Series yet as there are no drivers in my school young enough at the moment."

2017 Drivers:
Trey Ashby-Cyra Racing Series
Tina Ashby-Cipriani Challenge Series
Adam Ramirez-TBA
Joel "JINX" Rodriguez-TBA

2017 Car Numbers:
PART Racing Series:
#45- Cheyenne
#65- Cheyenne
#75- Cheyenne
#85- Cheyenne
Challenge Series:
#85- Cromwell
#86- Cromwell
#87- Cromwell
Juniors:
#86- Cromwell

Last edited by JINXaPHRENIC on Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total
JINXaPHRENIC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami on Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:44 am

Forkner Perfomance announces the team's second driver
In th 2017 Privateer's Cup bid, Thomas Forkner announced that the team's #108 Polymer Oil F3B will be driven by local Austrailian driver, Zachary Fitzwater. In addition to the planned Polymer Oil sponsorship, Fitzwater plans on bringing sponsorship from Wilson Security, Foster's and Pirtek.

OOC: We talked about it via PM.
Rovenami
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz on Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:17 pm

Challenge Series Race 12 - Daytona

Racing Series Race 15 - Daytona

bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Memoriesallbutdone on Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:58 am

Emma Yan takes a major hit in points, thanks to failure on her car

She was not happy, refused to talk about what happened and just threw her helmet into her hauler before entering.
Memoriesallbutdone
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennst24 on Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:30 am

SuperTrucks @ Salem
pennst24
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins on Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:16 pm

HQS Racing confirm Hanley and Tucker leaving at seasons end; replacements announced

HQS Racing team owner Ben Atkins has announced today that both Thomas Tucker and Mac Hanley are set to leave the team at the end of the season, with Tucker on his way to Ashcroft Family Racing, but Hanley, the 2015 champion, without a secure ride. Atkins confirmed that both the decisions were mutual between the team and drivers, and that Caitlin Richler and Riley McKee, the recently broken up ex-couple, are both set to be retained for the 2016 season.

There has been speculations of unrest at HQS Racing recently, particularly between Mac Hanley and Ben Atkins, that has caused results to falter at the team, who have only scoring two wins this season, ironically with Hanley and Tucker, at New York Autoring and Grand Detour, but Atkins insists the team chemistry is high, and despite recent run ins, there is no hard feelings between Hanley and Atkins.

"Mac is a good guy. We didn't see eye to eye at first, and at times we still don't, but he's still a great guy who's a lot of fun to be around." said Atkins, "I'm sad to see him and Thomas go, but Thomas got a great opportunity to drive an iconic car, and he took it. Mac wanted to venture out, and I wish both of them the best of luck."

After announcing the departure of Hanley and Tucker, Atkins announced the two drivers incoming to replace the duo. Speculation had Karlie Ellison to return to the team, but Atkins announced the call-up of Thomas Culler, who won on his SuperTrucks debut at Watkins Glen, and wife Hannah Percy, the 2014 Dash Cup champion, to the team. Atkins, firstly, talked about the idea of having his wife around the PART series.

"I'm stoked to have Hannah around the PART team." said Atkins, "We planned on moving to America together on a full-time basis in 2016, but Hannah wanted to have another go at the Dash Cup championship, but in their off-season we found a beautiful house in Florida, and in a heartbeat we bought it. I'd planned to bring Hannah to the team for some time, and even though she's out testing for New York at the moment, I can tell you on her behalf she is stoked to get this campaign started!"

"Thomas is going to be a great addition to the team. As soon as he won that SuperTrucks race at The Glen, I knew how good he was. He might be young, but he's sure as hell ready for this call up. I'm extremely confident in his ability."

HQS Racing will again perform as a five car armada with Atkins playing the part-time role, hoping to race in the TM Master Cup series again, but the feel to the team will be different entering 2017.

NR2003 Online Wins: 121 (Latest - EFR Short Track Challenge at Abbotsford Speedway [06/08/17])
NR2003 Online Poles: 80 (Latest - EFR Short Track Challenge at Abbotsford Speedway [06/08/17])
iRacing Online Offical Wins: 18 (Latest - NASCAR Trucks at Watkins Glen [08/03/16])
NR2003 Championships: 6 (2013/2014 GOMA Trucks, Formula 5 Season 12, 2014 GOMA Trucks, Formula 5 Season 13, Formula 5 Season 14, Formula 5 Season 16)

Nico Nico Nii.
Ben Atkins
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz on Mon May 02, 2016 7:41 pm

Racing Series Race 16 - Alberta

bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Memoriesallbutdone on Mon May 02, 2016 10:41 pm

Jessica Yan, the sole highlight for Yan Motorsports finishing 4th in her round...and that's it

Everyone else was outside the top 20. Emma Yan holds station in 16th in points, outside of championship contention.
Memoriesallbutdone
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins on Wed May 04, 2016 7:06 pm

Spoiler:
It's a sweep! HQS Racing pull off only second sweep of wins in 2016 season.

After the announcement just a few days prior that Mac Hanley and Thomas Tucker would not be returning to HQS Racing in 2017, both drivers shown the announcement had little effect on their moral levels at the team as they managed to play important parts in a successful season for HQS Racing, as Tucker and Hanley both took their second wins of the season at Alberta.

Both drivers are set to move on from the successful team in 2016, who are currently in the title fight with Caitlin Richler, who had lap 1 troubles that took her out of the race, but both shown a huge amount of skill and determination with their wins. Both drivers also insisted they are happy at the team at the moment.

"I'm pumped right now!" said Mac Hanley after his race 1 victory, "We've been so good at these Superspeedway races all year and it shows! This team is so good all around, if we're not winning we're consistently in the top 10. I know the latest press release confirmed I was out, but it was an agreement we had for a few weeks now. I might have something lined up, but I can't say anything yet."

Just a few hours later, it would be Tucker's turn to roll into victory lane after a celebration including a burnout, shortly followed by Tucker climbing out of his car and "dabbing" in front of the Canadian crowd, which received a mixed reaction.

"I've always wanted to do something cool like that after a win," said Tucker, "but man, what a show! Can't believe the team made it look this easy today, and I'm sure I'm due for some more wins when I move over to Ashcroft's organisation, but I really am thankful to all the guys at the team. They completely rock, and they understand why I want to go on this new venture in my career."

NR2003 Online Wins: 121 (Latest - EFR Short Track Challenge at Abbotsford Speedway [06/08/17])
NR2003 Online Poles: 80 (Latest - EFR Short Track Challenge at Abbotsford Speedway [06/08/17])
iRacing Online Offical Wins: 18 (Latest - NASCAR Trucks at Watkins Glen [08/03/16])
NR2003 Championships: 6 (2013/2014 GOMA Trucks, Formula 5 Season 12, 2014 GOMA Trucks, Formula 5 Season 13, Formula 5 Season 14, Formula 5 Season 16)

Nico Nico Nii.
Ben Atkins
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz on Thu May 05, 2016 8:01 pm

Heads up for the next season: Although the 2016 season is predicted to end by June, the 2017 season will only start in December/January. However, I am already finalizing everything towards the team chart (I am only finishing off the team chart so I can keep track of the who's who of 2017).

At the current moment:
PART Racing Series presented by Cyra Full-Time teams: 8 of 72 slots are still   open
PART Racing Series presented by Cyra Privateer's Cup teams: 11 of 24 slots are still open
PART Challenge Series: No full-time slots available, part-time slots are open to anyone.
PART Junior Series: 8 of 20 slots are still open.

I would prefer to finish everything around the end of the current season for convenience.
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz on Tue May 10, 2016 7:21 pm

Racing Series Race 17 - Gatineau

bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz on Sat May 21, 2016 6:37 pm

Racing Series Race 18 - Trois-Rivieres

bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz on Sat May 21, 2016 8:25 pm

2016 Tears TryHard 500 One-Off Registrations

Everyone appearing on the team chart on TMPedia at this time is automatically entered.

taken numbers - full-time cars:
1, 002 (2C), 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 01, 02, 04, 06, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 20, 21, 22, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 32, 33, 35, 37, 40, 42, 43, 44, 46, 47, 48, 50, 51, 55, 60, 61, 62, 66, 70, 71, 72, 79, 81, 83, 84, 85, 86, 88, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 98, 99, 100, 115, 122, 123, 144, 145, 150, 250, 427
, 001 (P1)

taken numbers - part-time cars:
0, 2, 5, 00, 03, 08, 17, 18, 19, 30, 36, 45, 53, 56, 57, 58, 64, 65, 76, 80

one-off list:
#9A - Gabriel Macena - Gabriel Macena Racing - Lenard Q9
#05 - Kris Cook - JINX Racing Development - Lenard R20
#07 - Austin Sanders - TurboSports - Lycoia Interceptor
#09 - Lucia Harper - S.H.I.E.L.D. Developmental - Duncan GT16
#29 - Kevin Whitehill - Gabriel Macena Racing - Lenard Q9
#38 - Marcus Stanton - Matt Stern Motorsports  - Nemoto Celerox
#39 - Matt Stern - Matt Stern Motorsports - Nemoto Celerox
#41 - Alexis Wyman - Matt Stern Motorsports - Nemoto Celerox
#49 - Cassandra Collins - SQH Racing - Tutino T11
#52 - Hannah Percy - SQH Racing - Tutino T11
#59 - Max Shivelen - TurboSports - Lycoia Interceptor
#67 - Ashley Tucker - Cromwell A16
#68 - Tanner Clason - SQH Racing - Tutino T11
#69 - Isabella Macena - Gabriel Macena Racing - Lenard Q9
#73 - David LeMarre - LeMarre's Divorce Race Team presented by Jenny is a bitch - Duncan GT16
#75 - Derek Trent - JINX Racing Development - Lenard R20
#89 - Gaspar de Sousa - Gabriel Macena Racing - Lenard Q9
#96 - Matilda Dillinger - SQH Racing - Tutino T11
#97 - Teramoto Hideki - Beast in the East Motorsports - Cromwell A16
#107 - Maxwell Tender - Forkner Performance - Forkner F3B
#155 - James Hewitt - SQH Racing - Tutino T11
#205 - Jesse Green - The Enraged Father Show - Duncan GT16
#222 - Thomas Culler - HQS Racing - Tutino T11
#342 - Wes Evans - Wes Evans Racing - Cromwell A16
#410 - Ryan Walker - TurboSports - Lycoia Interceptor
#666 - Isaac McMillen - Brimstone Autosports - Duncan GT16
#993 - Kelsey Orr - Orr Family Racing - Duncan GT16

Code:
Driver Name:
Sponsors:
Home Town/Nationality:
Chassis:
Team Name:
Team Location:
Canon Series This Driver is In:
Trivia:

I will only take entries that actually make sense.

-Drivers must be at least 16 years old. Owner-Drivers must be at least 30 years old with a few exceptions.

-Teams can have up to 6 cars.

-Keep the sponsorship rules in mind.

-Cars available for use:
       - Cromwell A16
       - Duncan GT16
       - Any others (restrictions may apply)

-Do not use triple-digit numbers starting at 0. I use those numbers to sort out conflicts and replace letters. If you do so, I will promptly change your number to something else.

-Check TMPedia for taken numbers. A number is not considered to be taken unless it appears on the confirmed entry list. You may use letters as well. I reserve the right to change your number to resolve conflicts or for any other reason.

-I would prefer North American drivers, but I believe PART has become big enough to have one-offs from Europe and Asia, still don't go trigger happy with them.

- There is funny and there is making an idiot out of youself, don't make yourself look like an idiot by creating silly entries for the sake of being silly.

-Do not request or paint cars before they are accepted.

All cars are due when the Texas race (second-to-last) is posted.

With that being said. GO FREAKING WILD.

Last edited by bsoyuz on Sun May 22, 2016 10:56 am; edited 6 times in total
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins on Sat May 21, 2016 9:17 pm

ok seriously there is a fucking wall of entries here good luck:
Driver Name: Hannah Percy
Car Number: 52
Sponsors: WalMart
Home Town/Nationality: Derby, England
Chassis: Tutino
Team Name: SQH Racing
Team Location: Tampa Bay, Florida
Canon Series This Driver is In: Dash Cup
Trivia: 2014 Dash Cup champion, FARC race winner

Driver Name: Cassandra Collins
Car Number: 49
Sponsors: Suburban
Home Town/Nationality: Reading, England
Trivia: 2015 Dash Cup champion

Driver Name: Matilda Dillinger
Car Number: 96
Sponsors: Suburban
Home Town/Nationality: i forget where, England
Trivia: Driver for STS ATK Racing

Driver Name: TBA
Car Number: 155
Sponsors: Monster Energy
Home Town/Nationality: TBA
Canon Series This Driver is In: TBA
Trivia: TBA

Driver Name: Tanner Clason
Car Number: 68
Sponsors: Brazil Is In Africa
Home Town/Nationality: Oklahoma City, OK
Canon Series This Driver is In: Formerly FARC
Trivia: - Once ate 7 hot dogs in one sittings
- Enjoys butts

Driver Name: Ashley Tucker
Car Number: 67
Sponsors: Kalberg's/Lynxe
Home Town/Nationality: Tampa, Florida
Chassis: Cromwell
Team Name: Tucker Family Racing
Team Location: Madison, Alabama
Canon Series This Driver is In (if not, leave this blank): TM Lights (2013-2014), FARC (2011-2015)
Trivia (if not, leave this blank): -2012 Rookie Shootout Winner
-Top 10 in FARC points in 2013
-Won TM Lights at Darlington in 2013
-4 Career FARC Victories
-Made TMMC debut at Darlington in 2014
-Married to Tom Delgado

Driver Name: Thomas Culler
Car Number: 222
Sponsors: Freshshshshshs Only Bakery
Home Town/Nationality: Stowe, Vermont
Team Name: HQS Racing
Team Location: somewhere in the usa i forgot ;_;
Canon Series This Driver is In (if not, leave this blank): PART SuperTrucks
Trivia (if not, leave this blank): won on his debut at the glen

Driver Name: DAVID LAMARRE AW YEEEEE
Car Number: 73
Sponsors: LaMarre's Divorce Clinic SERIOUSLY JENNY I WILL FUCKING KILL Y-
Home Town/Nationality: Manchester, NH
Chassis: whatever
Team Name: LaMarre's Divorce Race Team presented by Jenny is a bitch
Team Location: David LaMarre's Apartment Complex (he got evicted from his house :'((((((()
Canon Series This Driver is In (if not, leave this blank): PART Challenge somehow
Trivia (if not, leave this blank): crazy guy still upset about a divorce. could use the money he uses to "race" to bail his brother out of jail but hes a dick so thats not happening

Last edited by Ben Atkins on Sat May 21, 2016 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nico Nico Nii.
Ben Atkins
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Memoriesallbutdone on Sat May 21, 2016 9:43 pm

Yan Motorsports have poor runs, nothing really good to report

Emma Yan seemed to be frustrated after having another good run go away due to an accident that happened in front of her and she couldn't avoid.

Jessica Yan gets another top 20, so that's something.

Neither Caos have done anything really good lately.
Memoriesallbutdone
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RaceCamera on Sat May 21, 2016 9:45 pm

Driver Name: Wes Evans
Car Number: 342
Sponsors: Liberty Hill Panthers
Home Town/Nationality: Liberty Hill, Texas
Chassis: Cromwell A16
Team Name: Wes Evans Racing
Team Location: Liberty Hill, Texas
Canon Series This Driver Is In: None
Trivia: Raced on superspeedway club races.

Driver Name: Kelsey Orr
Car Number: 993
Sponsors: MHL
Home Town/Nationality: Smithville, Texas
Chassis: Duncan GT16
Team Name: Orr Family Racing (Owned by her father Ken)
Team Location: Bastrop, Texas
Canon Series This Driver Is In: None
Trivia: Races on superspeedways on a regular basis but also raced in club races in her native Texas.
RaceCamera

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami on Sun May 22, 2016 12:10 am

Driver Name: Maxwell Tender
Car Number: 107
Sponsors: Forkner Performance
Home Town/Nationality: Queensland, Australia
Chassis: Forkner F3B
Team Name: Forkner Performance
Team Location: Sydney, Australia
Canon Series This Driver is In: N/A
Trivia: Running as a test of the team's equipment.
Rovenami
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JINXaPHRENIC on Sun May 22, 2016 5:24 am

Trent and Cook will re-attempt the Finale
JINXaPHRENIC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NASCARLOVER427 on Sun May 22, 2016 8:19 am

Driver Name: Ryan Walker
Car Number: 410
Sponsors: RKO Self Defense
Home Town/Nationality: Canberra, Australia
Chassis: Lycoia
Team Name: TurboSports
Team Location: Nitro, WV, USA
Canon Series This Driver is In: Originally in Challenge Series before Microtransaction Studios shit their pants.
Trivia:

Driver Name: Austin Sanders
Car Number: 07
Sponsors: Nintendo/Pokémon Sun/Moon
Home Town/Nationality: Austin, Texas, USA
Canon Series This Driver is In: In PRS before Microtransaction Studios shit their pants
Trivia:

Driver Name: Max Shivelen
Car Number: 961
Sponsors: Unsponsored
Home Town/Nationality: Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Canon Series This Driver is In:
Trivia: Picketed Rio Olympics for auto racing in 2020

Last edited by NASCARLOVER427 on Sun May 22, 2016 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed Car Number For Max Shivilen)
NASCARLOVER427
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz on Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:25 pm

Challenge Series Race 15 - Boston

Racing Series Race 19 - Boston

bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Memoriesallbutdone on Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:50 pm

Sean Cao has first good run in awhile, as the rest of Yan Motorsports gets collected in wrecks

Not much more to say on that lol
Memoriesallbutdone
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz on Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:31 pm

BIG TEXTS BOYS:
2017 Schedule and Race Format unveiled, team owners and big names in PART angered

In a press conference following the conclusion of the R-Kuh Brakes 150 in Boston, the schedules for the 2017 PART Racing Series and its feeder series, the revamped All-Pro Series and the brand new Dash Series were unveiled.

The 19 weekend schedule for the Racing Series will feature 50 races. However, 31 of those events will not count towards the drivers' championship. Instead, they will be qualifying races for the main 19 events.

This was met with criticism by multiple team owners and some track owners, namely the Talladega SuperSpeedway track promoter Paul Martin. Martin and Speed Enterprises owners the Richards Brothers Tom and Mike have been big critics of the current direction where PART is going.

About the schedule system for 2017 there was either criticism or congratulations.

"This is either going to work wonderfully or it will be an universal disaster. I am waiting on my wings to see what will happen and possibly capitalize on it if I'm lucky enough." - said Rick Hollins, owner of a bigger Phoenix Autosport, after acquring the Speed Enterprises Racing Series operation.

"The way this series is being laid off, I don't like it. We may have to race twice, possibly with only one purse, as that detail will only be adressed later on, if we fail to qualify for the feature, we don't get any consolation, not even points for that. This is strange to say the least and cleanest." - said Oliver Killam, owner of two cars in the Racing Series, arguably one of the smallest operations around.

"I really don't care which is the format, as long as we can still have a great playing field, enough competition to bring newer teams and guys, I really don't mind." - said Marcus Stanton

"This format is a load of bullcrap, and everyone knows it. And I am pretty sure it will fail miserably." - Jack Patterson

"I don't feel like this format will work for the smaller teams, but for the big guys like us it won't be much of an issue, we can afford backups, but I'm afraid of what it will transpire for the smaller teams. They're some of the most humble people around here and it's amazing to see them around regardless of what speeds they're clocking. However it can work with enough support of willing teams and drivers. I hope this is the case and we are able to run a nice 2017 season." - said Julia Ashcroft, who is on her last full-time season and will go towards an ownership status on Ashcroft Family Racing.

Talladega promoter Paul Martin lashes out on series

The promoter for Talladega, Paul Martin has released a statement following the announcement of the new schedule, the statement follows below.

PART: A DIRECTION IT SHOULD NOT FOLLOW
The Professional Auto Racing Tour is heading to a direction I do not like, nor do some of my supporters and a few detractors. We do know what can happen to this great sanctioning body, it's not good. Therefore I suppose changes should be made, the first being a new type of schedule. The series cannot go towards a format that forces drivers to run more than once, and is possibly equipment hurting. We need to find a new way of making this series big again, if breaking away is needed to fix this situation in the american feeder championships, then that will be the case.
Most team owners found this statement baffling, and the PART PR department has yet to release a statement towards that. Only time will tell what Martins means by 'breaking away".
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JINXaPHRENIC on Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:33 am

"Sadly, we still have not completely secured our lineup for the 2017 season as my divers are still hopeful to join other teams and we're looking to fill in the missing spots as well as the need for a Juniors driver. I'm hoping that we can get everything squared away by season's end. As for the new direction PART appears to heading in, I'm not entirely sure I agree or like it. PART officials do have a reason for this decision and I'm sure they feel it's for the best but I just don't see it. I'll be scheduling a meeting with several officials in the coming weeks to get more clarification on why and what is going on just for my own sake." -Joel "JINX" Rodriguez
JINXaPHRENIC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins on Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:41 am

Ben Atkins: Why fix what isn't broken?

Ben Atkins has been the latest team owner in the PART series to be against the new race format, in which qualifying races will determine the outcome for the main race. Atkins, who has been part time in the series for 3 years, and a team owner in the series for 1 year, says that the format that PART has currently makes it unique and that copying another series format is not a great idea.

"PART is taking the FARC/Dash Cup route with the new race format, only they aren't rewarding drivers for the qualifying races." says Atkins, "I don't understand why they're fixing what isn't broken. The current race format has lead to an excited championship battle between about 10 drivers with only a handful of races to go, but this new format will probably see whoever makes the most races win the championship. I understand the motive to do well, but I don't really like it. I like what PART have going on at the moment, and I'm hoping for a U-Turn on the decision, honestly, but only time will tell. Either way, we'll be racing in the series with no protests."

Atkins has yet to win in the 2016 season, which has seen his team largely out of victory lane, with exception to two Mac Hanley wins and two Thomas Tucker wins, including a sweep at Alberta Superspeedway. On top of this, Caitlin Richler has been in and out of the points lead and is largely in the fight for the championship based on consistency.

Nico Nico Nii.
Ben Atkins
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz on Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:28 pm

Race 20 - Lime Rock

bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Memoriesallbutdone on Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:35 pm

Emma Yan gets a solid top 3 finish as the rest of the team in her face falls flat and Jessica Yan helps cause a big wreck in the second round.

Emma Yan was pretty happy with her run today. Saying it was great to get over her slump from hell, congraduatlating her team.

Neither Cao commented.

Jessica Yan, over the radio, apologized for the wreck and pulled it into the garage and went into her hauler right away.
Memoriesallbutdone
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz on Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:11 pm

Racing Series Race 21 - Rockingham

bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Memoriesallbutdone on Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:38 pm

Jessica Yan, gets a top 20 finish. Sean Cao has another eventful ride, while his brother Tom gets a 4th place finish and Emma wrecks out.

Sean was very frustrated. Emma and Jessica had no comment. Tom talked.

"Very happy with our run today. Been a tough season. Want to have more good runs. It's not that we are bad, it's just the set up gets missed or we get caught up in another person's mess most of the time, but hey, I'll take 4th happily and go onto the next one."
Memoriesallbutdone
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz on Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:22 pm

Format of the Tears TryHard 500 unveiled

The qualifying and race formats for the final race of the year, the 24th Annual Tears TryHard 500 was unveiled.

The format devised by new PART race direction Kevin Humphreys, was made in a way to supplant the fact that Talladega is not a double points race. "We created this format in order to give the best championship battle as possible and allow the largest amount of cars possible to finish the event."

QUALIFYING FORMAT

- Three timed sessions.
- 1st session lock the Top 10 into the race
- 2nd session locks 11th-30th into the race
- 3rd session locks 31st-40th into the race

- The top 2 drivers in the series to not qualify or ride swap, will enter the field as 41st and 42nd.

RACE FORMAT

Three segmented race
- First segment: 94 laps (250 miles), starting lineup defined by qualifying time trials. Winner gets 25 points, second 20, third 19, fourth 18, and so on, until 20th place receives 2 points. All drivers outside of the top 20 will receive one bonus point. Drivers up to 3 laps down will be given their laps back and allowed to participate in segment 2.

- Second segment: 57 laps (150 miles), starting lineup defined by inversion of the finishing results of segment 1. Same bonus points system used in segment 1 will be used with all drivers participating in this segment. Drivers up to 3 laps down will given their laps back and allowed to participate in the final segment.

- Final segment: 38 laps (100 miles), starting lineup defined by segment 2 finishing order. No bonus points will given in this segment. Aside from bonus points, integral race finishing points will be given to all drivers that participated in the race, according to their respective position and accolades accomplished in the race.

In the midst of 2017 race format controversy, Paul Martin voices out again

"The problem with the race format in 2017 was already addressed by team and drivers that concur with me. However, for 2017, PART is looking more and more towards insane and over the top gimmicks, that will not only affect the product of racing. I am not happy with that. I actually support the use of the segments for the TryHard 500. This is the final race, it should and it will be different, and it really makes it special, as it seriously needs to be. If it's not a double points race, it should be treated as special in some way shape or form, aside from allowing outsiders to come in. I actually like this idea and the format. However, the decision was taken too late.

Watch the 2016 Tears TryHard 500, which will certainly be special and a historical landmark in American Stock Car Racing and follow me on social media @PMartinMotorsport and you all hopefully will see what the future will keep in store for me and for others. It will be great."

With this "hype" note released in his website and also given to the motorsport press. Martin scheduled an announcement to be streamed online and shown on ATN Sports one hour after the completion of the TryHard 500 and its post race festivities.

At the moment this article was released, no teams had been reached to comment.
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz on Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:48 pm

Racing Series Race 22 - Road Atlanta

about the challenge series race:
I had some issues with my microphone(which are further described on the description of this video. In resume, I wasn't able to get around doing the Challenge Series video, despite already having recorded it, so I'll add a bit of insight in the race results following Road Atlanta and entering the finale at Talladega.

race Results:
1 E Potvin 100.093 11 11 60 Running $165.000
2 T Ashby -R- -4.72 11 0 45 Running $150.000
3 M MacDonald -R- -10.20 11 0 44 Running $142.500
4 B Henderson -13.84 11 0 43 Running $135.000
5 M Stern -13.97 11 0 42 Running $127.500
6 D Kouyama -16.33 11 0 41 Running $120.000
7 P Ellsworth -R- -28.21 11 0 40 Running $115.000
8 K Whitehill -31.85 11 0 39 Running $110.000
9 T Burkhalter -R- -32.00 11 0 38 Running $105.000
10 L Gage -R- -33.57 11 0 37 Running $100.000
11 D Wright -R- -34.47 11 0 36 Running $75.000
12 K Ellison -R- -34.65 11 0 40 Running $72.500
13 R Kurtz -R- -35.32 11 0 34 Running $70.000
14 T Michaels -R- -35.74 11 0 33 Running $67.500
15 R Jackson -R- -37.36 11 0 32 Running $65.000
16 B Fletcher -1:02.6 11 0 31 Running $60.000
17 J Evans -R- -1:05.3 11 0 30 Running $57.500
18 B Savage -1:05.4 11 0 29 Running $55.000
19 N Chadwell -R- -1:07.5 11 0 28 Running $52.500
20 J White -1:09.0 11 0 27 Running $50.000
21 D Solberg -R- -1:25.2 11 0 26 Running $35.000
22 D Ross -R- -1:25.4 11 0 25 Running $32.000
23 S Gareth Jr. -1:33.3 11 0 24 Running $29.000
24 K Cook -1L 10 0 23 Retired $26.000
25 D Trent -1L 10 0 22 Running $23.000
26 C Jacobs -R- -2L 9 0 21 Accident $19.000
27 I Macena -2L 9 0 20 Retired $16.000
28 A Wyman -R- -3L 8 0 19 Accident $13.000
29 K Inami -5L 6 0 18 Retired $10.000
30 K Jones -6L 5 0 17 Header $7.000
31 D Johnson -6L 5 0 16 Header $5.000
32 J Irving -7L 4 0 15 Accident $5.000
33 D Yan -R- -7L 4 0 14 Retired $5.000
34 D LeMarre -R- -8L 3 0 13 Accident $5.000
35 S Roark -R- -10L 1 0 12 Accident $5.000

championship standings coming to talladega:
1 -- K Cook 17 1 6 12 10,35 1 11,35 637 0/0
2 -- T Ashby -R- 17 2 5 11 11,59 2 7,71 635 2/2
3 -- M MacDonald -R- 17 1 8 8 12,18 2 11,47 611 26/24
4 -- M Stern 17 1 7 8 12,71 0 8,35 597 40/14
5 +2 J Evans -R- 17 0 1 5 13,24 0 17,94 579 58/18
6 -1 I Macena 17 1 4 7 13,65 0 10,41 571 66/8
7 -1 C Jacobs -R- 17 0 5 8 14,06 1 10,47 570 67/1
8 +6 E Potvin 17 2 5 9 15,71 3 12,41 565 72/5
9 +1 K Whitehill 17 2 4 7 15,24 1 8,82 563 74/2
10 -2 A Wyman -R- 17 1 5 7 15,35 1 11,06 557 80/6
11 -2 J White 17 1 3 7 15,06 0 13,29 552 85/5
12 -1 J Irving 17 1 3 7 16,59 1 13,53 536 101/16
13 -- K Inami 17 0 3 7 15,76 0 11,47 531 106/5
14 +1 D Solberg -R- 17 0 1 3 16,35 0 22,65 526 111/5
15 +1 D Kouyama 17 0 4 7 16,71 2 11,94 525 112/1
16 -4 S Roark -R- 17 0 4 4 16,71 0 18,65 525 112/0
17 -- B Fletcher 17 1 2 6 18,24 3 8,53 513 124/12
18 +1 K Ellison -R- 17 0 2 3 17,71 0 17,06 503 134/10
19 +1 T Burkhalter -R- 17 0 0 4 17,59 0 19,35 500 137/3
20 -2 D Yan -R- 17 0 2 6 18,35 0 18,82 492 145/8
21 +1 B Henderson 17 0 1 2 18,88 0 23,47 478 159/14
22 -1 K Jones 17 0 1 3 19,18 0 17,65 473 164/5
23 +1 T Michaels -R- 17 0 1 2 20,00 0 29,94 464 173/9
24 -1 N Chadwell -R- 17 0 1 4 19,76 0 18,41 463 174/1
25 +1 R Jackson -R- 17 0 2 4 20,18 0 13,53 456 181/7
26 -1 D Trent 17 2 3 4 20,88 0 11,82 452 185/4
27 +1 P Ellsworth -R- 17 0 0 3 21,41 0 28,88 445 192/7
28 +1 R Kurtz -R- 17 0 0 1 21,76 0 18,76 429 208/16
29 -2 D Johnson 17 1 2 2 22,94 0 27,59 423 214/6
30 -- S Gareth Jr. 17 0 0 3 23,12 0 30,41 416 221/7
31 -- D Wright -R- 17 0 0 2 22,82 0 28,41 411 226/5
32 -- L Gage -R- 17 0 0 2 23,71 0 22,35 396 241/15
33 -- D Ross -R- 17 0 0 0 25,65 0 33,35 368 269/28
34 -- B Savage 15 0 0 0 25,07 0 32,47 334 303/34
35 -- R Walker 11 0 0 2 20,64 0 23,36 295 342/39
36 -- D LeMarre -R- 17 0 0 0 30,24 0 35,47 285 352/10

championship contention scenarios:
#87 Kris Cook
Cannot do much, his only major worry is beating his own teammate Tina Ashby.

#86 Tina Ashby
Must finish at least 2 positions ahead of Cook if he doesn't win the race or gets any bonus points. If he gets at least 5 bonus points, she must finish 7 positions ahead of him. If Cook wins the race, Ashby loses the title regardless of where she finishes.

#27 Megan MacDonald
Needs to finish 27 positions ahead of Cook to have a shot at the championship

#26 Matt Stern
Must win the race, get 5 bonus points and Kris Cook must finish no better than 32nd.
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Memoriesallbutdone on Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:11 pm

Neither Yan in contention with Jessica wrecking and Emma being completely anonymous, while Sean Cao gets another good finish and Tom Cao gets 11th

Emma still hangs onto top 20 spot in the points. Sean was happy wit his 4th place run in what can simply be described as a season of struggles and roof riding for him. Tom Cao gets another decent result, moves into 10th in the ROTY battle. Jessica Yan lost it early and hence was out of contention early.
Memoriesallbutdone
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz on Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:09 am

Racing Series Race 23 - Atlanta

Spoiler:
Request for new drivers' council denied

Following the scheduled drivers' meeting after the conclusion of the Hanmore 200 in Atlanta, the request submitted by a group of drivers and team owners led by Julia Ashcroft and Talladega track promoter Paul Martin for a new drivers and teams council, was rejected.

Following this report, a rumor throughout the paddock begun, as a reunion between a few team owners and drivers took place during the rest of the night, reportedly ending around 4 A.M. of the following day.

No details of the discussion were leaked at the moment. However, Paul Martin has said on social media that he will release a document explaining what will take place after this "bitter rejection by a inept board of directors" in the following day.
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins on Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:49 am

Spoiler:
Richler irate despite second place finish

It's not often that the happy-go-lucky selfie loving 20 year old from Alaska gets upset while racing, but tonights race at Atlanta Motor Speedway got her riled up after her potential first win was taken away by a lap car, the #0 of Chuck Snyder. Richler, who also secured her spot as a championship contender entering the final race at Talladega Superspeedway, was less than impressed on the final lap.

On her radio, Richler had an expletive ridden rage at Snyder before climbing out and throwing her helmet into the car and walking into her hauler. Richler was not interviewed at the time, but reemerged from her hauler 10 minutes later, much more composed, having had time to think about what had happened.

"It's just really frustrating," said Richler, "I'm definitely feeling the pressure of the title fight, but I just... I want that win so bad, and we had it right there but the 0 car... I don't know who that loser is, but he cost us tonight. I'm not going to make any idle threats about wrecking them at Talladega because let's face that, that team is hopeless and they aren't making the race so there's literally no point. I'm just angry, upset, frustrated, but determined too. I'm looking forward to next week."

Richler did, in her anger, post a tumblr post and some twitter posts, but her tumblr post has since been removed.

Nico Nico Nii.
Ben Atkins
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top