Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2017 Professional Auto Racing Tour (Silly Season)

+29
RaceCamera
gwoodard41
pennst24
SpeedDemon37
navycook75
oxymoron
Dexter249
kcobb9
Mother of Invention
SnakePlissken
RyanB06
Davidizer13
V8fan12
Milan655
Backmarker
crl
PackerMan71
day500champ1
BuddyNixon
zfitzwater599
bsoyuz
Nickpericles(Driver)
Memoriesallbutdone
kriswascher97
Rykia
RocketKnight
Ben Atkins
NASCARLOVER427
Lucstar88
33 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

2017 Professional Auto Racing Tour (Silly Season) - Page 4 Empty Re: 2017 Professional Auto Racing Tour (Silly Season)

Post by Lucstar88 Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:31 pm

Autosport France to install new engines, explains lack of speed.

Autosport France, in a bizarre more, gave their R&D team All-American Racers, new engines. The team decided to run their 2014 engines for Pellerin & LeBlanc, just for track data. Team PR said that next testing session will be with their 2015 engines.
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheLucstar88

Back to top Go down

2017 Professional Auto Racing Tour (Silly Season) - Page 4 Empty Re: 2017 Professional Auto Racing Tour (Silly Season)

Post by bsoyuz Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:57 pm

PRE-SEASON DAY 3 - MORE OF THE SAME

2017 Professional Auto Racing Tour (Silly Season) - Page 4 Nr200313
Jessica Yán led the session, with her teammate Jerry in 2nd.

The third day of pre-season testing showed the power of the veteran teams, as most of the teams that joined in 2014 and earlier were between the fastest.

Yán Motorsports very own Jessica Yán led the practice session with a rather large difference to her teammate, Jerry. In third was Ashley Richardson, driving for Phoenix Autosport. Kristoph and Tucker Racing closed the top 5 with Karlie Ellison and Thomas Tucker in 4th and 5th, respectively.

Jody White for Speed Enterprises was 6th using her backup car after she flipped the primary one in one of the most spetacular incidents of the day. The testing session was marked by several incidents happening in the dogleg.

2017 Professional Auto Racing Tour (Silly Season) - Page 4 Nr200314
Jody White (#3) flips her car after getting together with Winston Smith (#19) and Fernando Jurnal (#4). She was uninjured and returned later in the session.

2017 Professional Auto Racing Tour (Silly Season) - Page 4 Nr200315
But was involved in another wreck in the final minutes of the session, spinning after getting together with Jerry Yán (#01). Both were between the fastest 10 cars.

CJK Racing, All-American Racers and Pete Williams Motorsports were their usual selves, bringing the slowest laps, altough the former two were only slightly off the pace. Fernando Jurnal, 2nd fastest at Fontana was not a factor and ended with 21st fastest lap.

Bringing new engines, Autosport France had a mixed result in Day 3, Rebecca Pellerin was faster, altough only scored 15th of 26 cars.

2017 Professional Auto Racing Tour (Silly Season) - Page 4 Nr200316
Aaron Beckett (#31) gets dumped by John Gerhart Jr. (#12) late in the session.The dogleg was the center of controversy in Day 3 of pre-season testing.

2017 Professional Auto Racing Tour (Silly Season) - Page 4 Nr200317
Lucas Calhoun (#04) and Connie Brooks (#26) get together.

DAY 3 RESULTS:

PRE-SEASON DAY 4 - GAGE EDGES SMITH JR. BY 0.001

2017 Professional Auto Racing Tour (Silly Season) - Page 4 Nr200318
Lucas Gage was the fastest in the session, barely beating Allison Smith Jr.

Lucas Gage for the Rocky Mountain Racers was the fastest driver in Day 4 of pre-season, held at Phoenix. He beat Allsion Smith Jr. by 0.001s. This show the pace that the rookies showed up early in the pre-season testing for 2015, meaning that this year, several rookies will fight for the title in the same fashion of 2014.

Emma Yán is the first non-rookie in the Top 10, while Jimmy Castrerá ended the session in 4th. 5th place was Dexter Fairburn, teammate for Lucas Gage. Victor Corey in his second time inside of a stock car made the 6th fastest time. José Castrerá also surprised the field, getting the 7th fastest lap.

8th and 10th were the last Yán Motorsports cars, Sean Cáo and Daniel Yán, respectively. In 9th was David LeBlanc, bringing the new engines from Autosport France to a top 10 lap.

The TurboSports cars were surprinsingly off the pace, being outside of the top 20, Timmy Welsch ended in 22th and Naomi Alnako had the 24th time.

The day was also marked by incidents, altough they were less than in day 3.

2017 Professional Auto Racing Tour (Silly Season) - Page 4 Nr200319
Jethro Jones (#72) spins around after getting together with José Castrerá (#66)

2017 Professional Auto Racing Tour (Silly Season) - Page 4 Nr200320
Biggest incident of the afternoon as Allison Smith Jr. (#427) was hit by Naomi Alnako (#196) after spinning around due to contact with Elton Nelson (#99).

DAY 4 RESULTS:
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

2017 Professional Auto Racing Tour (Silly Season) - Page 4 Empty 2015 American Professional Racing Series OFFSEASON

Post by zfitzwater599 Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:24 pm

Team Name: Fitzwater Australia Racing
Drivers on Team: 1
Painting the Car: No

Driver: Zachary Fitzwater
Car # 59
Sponsor: Wilson Security
Hometown/Nationality: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
zfitzwater599
zfitzwater599
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

2017 Professional Auto Racing Tour (Silly Season) - Page 4 Empty 2015 Launch Energy Daytona 200 One-Off Registrations

Post by bsoyuz Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:30 pm

Everyone appearing on the team chart on TMPedia at this time is automatically entered.

Code:
Driver Name:
Sponsors:
Home Town/Nationality:
Chassis:
Team Name:
Team Location:
Canon Series This Driver is In:
Trivia:

I will only take entries that I like.

-Drivers must be at least 16 years old.

-Keep the sponsorship rules in mind.

-Cars available for use:
       - Calton-Morel Corsair
       - Journey
       - Inglesby Flashback M-Type
       - Lenard R37
       - Meridian Bolt
       - Nemoto Celerox
       - Saar Eagle
       - STS Arrow
       - Tremwell knight
       - Volpi VC02
       - Any other chassis? PM me. Very Happy

-Check TMPedia for taken numbers. A number is not considered to be taken unless it appears on the confirmed entry list. You may use letters as well. I reserve the right to change your number to resolve conflicts or for any other reason.

-I am very likely to reject drivers and teams of non-North American origin unless they have previously appeared in APRS.

-Do not request or paint cars before they are accepted.

All cars are due December 31 at 10:00 PM São Paulo time.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RocketKnight Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:17 pm

Team Nuka Cola absent from first 2 testing sessions
Team Nuka Cola did not participate in the first two testing sessions for the 2015 season. It was found that they were taking extra time to develop their parts, and will be present for the season.

OOC: I apologize that I haven't sent anything in yet, I'll get it in by the deadline.

Jason Evans returns, now has sponsorship
Jason Evans has finally announced that his single car operation will be returning in 2015. He also said that he now has sponsorship from Maverick Robotics, and will be running a Saar. He will keep his number from last season.
RocketKnight
RocketKnight
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

https://www.youtube.com/user/BlueThunderfanracing

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:00 pm

results day 1:

results day 2:
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by V8fan12 Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:25 pm

3 of my cars crashed into each other!? Laughing

RMR involved in serious accident

3 of the 4 Rocky Mountain Racers' entries were involved in a serious accident on day two of testing at Carbondale Raceway. Jethro Jones in the #72 got into the #62 of Jesse Simon, spinning him up the track and into the path of #82 Lucas Gage, who t-boned Simon, sending him onto his roof. Simon's car did land back on its wheels again and all three drivers were able to drive away from the scene. However, it will be a big repair job for RMR mechanics, fixing panel damage to all three Lenards while also having to do an engine replacement on Gage's car.

Despite all the carnage, Gage finished 10th for the session, and Jones came 12th. However, Simon was down the order in 28th along with the team's 4th entry of Dexter Fairburn, who came 26th.

Last edited by V8fan12 on Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

V8fan12
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Memoriesallbutdone Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:43 pm

Emma Yan becomes the causality of a boneheaded move. So far after all the testing Yan Motorsports pleased with the results and speed they show.

The team as a whole has been pleased with the speed and results, their lowest coming at Carbondale, with Jerry Yan in 16th. But Emma Yan got caught up in a incident where she surely wasn't too pleased.

"I don't know whose in the 250 car, but I swear, how stupid do you have to be in order to swerve in and out of the racing line. I couldn't just cut down since there were other people down there. So thank you #250 for crunching a fast car". - Emma Yan
Memoriesallbutdone
Memoriesallbutdone
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:45 pm

Did I not send ratings for the Holt cars? I thought I sent them with the LAG cars.

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:50 pm

Rykia_RKXK wrote:Did I not send ratings for the Holt cars?  I thought I sent them with the LAG cars.

Actually this was me being an derp, I forgot to add the HRT cars to the preseason roster, and I just realized that after I ran the session, but they will be in or Duluth.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RocketKnight Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:54 pm

Did you get my stuff?
RocketKnight
RocketKnight
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:28 pm

BlueThunderfan wrote:Did you get my stuff?

yep I got it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, this idea came to my mind. Giving bonuses to teams that fit a certain requirement.

This is just a provisional idea, so there is no confirmation wheter or not this is happening.

How the bonuses will be given: Driver/Teams that run or have a win in a higher tier series get 5 points; Drivers/Teams that won at least three races or a title in APRS will also get 5 points.

TEAMS ELIGIBLE FOR THE BONUS:

drivers eligible to the bonus:
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BuddyNixon Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:21 pm

edit

Last edited by BuddyNixon on Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
BuddyNixon
BuddyNixon
Development Series Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by kcobb9 Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:41 pm

Skeez Antifreeze Racing Happy With Speed
Skeez Antifreeze Racing announced they were happy with the speeds they ran in the 2nd day of testing at Carbondale after missing the 1st for final tweaks. Alan Kenward head of the team stated "Our team shows promise running this well even though we are fairly new. Stewart ran up 11th fastest, and while Devon was in the low 20s he was only a few tenths off. I think we will be real competitors this season, and I can't wait to see the boys go race."
kcobb9
kcobb9
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by Davidizer13 Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:21 am

Crash-filled testing session draws the ire of drivers
While his 25th-fastest lap time in APRS testing at Carbondale Raceway wasn't anything to talk about, Vic Corey had a lot to say after the second day's session ended. "Unbelievable. I don't know what car 250 [driven by Taegan Roberson] was thinking, but where I'm from, if your car breaks down, you get it off the track instead of parking it right in the middle of the racing line. I mean, the turns are banked, you've even got gravity helping you get off the track, but no. Freakin' idiot could have gotten someone killed; he got lucky everyone was OK after that."

The collision between Robertson and Emma Yan was one of several serious incidents across both sessions, including a three-car rollover incident between teammates. Testing for the APRS Launch Energy Series concludes with another dual session at Duluth Raceway.

Davidizer13
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by RocketKnight Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:21 am

bsoyuz wrote:
Alright, this idea came to my mind. Giving bonuses to teams that fit a certain requirement.

This is just a provisional idea, so there is no confirmation wheter or not this is happening.

How the bonuses will be given: Driver/Teams that run or have a win in a higher tier series get 5 points; Drivers/Teams that won at least three races or a title in APRS will also get 5 points.

TEAMS ELIGIBLE FOR THE BONUS:

drivers eligible to the bonus:

I like that idea.
RocketKnight
RocketKnight
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:11 pm

And APRS now has it's own mod from the 2014 Season: yee.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zfitzwater599 Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:17 pm

Did you get my stuff?
zfitzwater599
zfitzwater599
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by zfitzwater599 Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:21 pm

Fitzwater pulls their entry out of APRS
zfitzwater599
zfitzwater599
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:33 pm

APRS Western Sportsman Tour merges with APRS Eastern Pro Series

In a surprising turn of events the American Professional Racing Series CEO, Madeleine Fay, announced that both APRS Regional Series, the Western Sportsman Tour and the Eastern Pro Series will merge, transforming themselves into the APRS Epps Pro Series.

"We saw that the car counts in both regional series were decreasing, so we decided to form a big low-cost series, to help car counts to increase. This new series will be focused more on running companion events with the Launch Energy Series, what will help big teams to field development divisions and to help the small teams to increase their participation in the APRS."

The Epps Pro Series is expected to use the Cromwell ST15 kit car, which is currently being used by the FARC Elite and Super Series and the American Short Trackers local series.

The schedule for the series was not released after the announcement, but it is expected that all races will be supporting the Launch Energy Series weekends.

(OOC: All teams entered in the Sportsman Tour will be entered here, I'll be giving more details about this series soon, be sure to check TMPedia.)
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:50 pm

bsoyuz wrote:APRS Western Sportsman Tour merges with APRS Eastern Pro Series

In a surprising turn of events the American Professional Racing Series CEO, Madeleine Fay, announced that both APRS Regional Series, the Western Sportsman Tour and the Eastern Pro Series will merge, transforming themselves into the APRS Epps Pro Series.

"We saw that the car counts in both regional series were decreasing, so we decided to form a big low-cost series, to help car counts to increase. This new series will be focused more on running companion events with the Launch Energy Series, what will help big teams to field development divisions and to help the small teams to increase their participation in the APRS."

The Epps Pro Series is expected to use the Cromwell ST15 kit car, which is currently being used by the FARC Elite and Super Series and the American Short Trackers local series.

The schedule for the series was not released after the announcement, but it is expected that all races will be supporting the Launch Energy Series weekends.

(OOC: All teams entered in the Sportsman Tour will be entered here, I'll be giving more details about this series soon, be sure to check TMPedia.)

Stealing my idea, are ya? Pacman Teacher Fixed! Razz Laughing
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:15 am

Also, I want people to enter Launch Energy Series teams with ALES drivers sharing a car, in order to buschwhack, yeah, that's why I made the Epps Pro Series. ALES drivers will have a 20 points ratings bonus when they run at the Epps Pro Series. This bonus will not be carried to the Launch Energy Series.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BuddyNixon Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:19 pm

11th Hour Changes See Entries Drop

Castrerá Motorsports had a dream deflate yesterday.  "Just like that, it was all gone," Ricardo Castrerá said.  "It was financially irresponsible on my part."  

After weeks of calculating, recalculating, and recalculating again, Castrerá found a problem.  "It's just not financially possible for a team based in Mexico City to afford all the travel costs of the APRS schedule, never mind for 7 cars.  We've lost a lot of equipment in testing, so we're going to have to regroup, cut back our efforts, and switch to running only two cars, both full-time, in the Mexican Stock Car Championship."

"People are free to make offers to Javier and Jimmy about rides in the series, but Orlando and Jorge are going to race here in Mexico.
BuddyNixon
BuddyNixon

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:01 pm

11 days until the deadline, do not forget, I need at least the ratings until December 31st, then the Rookie Challenge will be run, together with the Launch Energy Daytona 250 qualifying process.

Reiterating this point, I need a bigger car count for the Epps Pro Series, I would prefer if you entry teams and drivers already running in the Launch Energy Series, but, I would prefer that or is a part-time effort if its one driver only, if you enter more than one driver, I prefer them to share a ride.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:44 am

Posted the Epps Pro Series template (Original by Ceej).
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:25 pm

(OCC: bsoyuz and I discuss the name via pm so it's already on the team chart this is for storyline reasons.)

GME signs female sprint car star to drive 2nd Epps Pro Series car

Griffin-Myers Enterprises took their sweet time in determining who would drive their 2nd APRS Epps Pro Series car. But, today, they made a decision. 25 year old, Chris Miller, from Atlanta, Georgia, will pilot the #53 car. Miller, who has made a name for herself running in the sprint car division of the Midwest Short Track Series, is the 2nd rookie added to the new team.

Co-owner, Ryan Griffin, was pleased with the signing. "Chris [Miller] has proven herself with her results in the sprint cars and it was not a hard decision to bring her aboard."

day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Davidizer13 Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:42 pm

Burning Heat! Motorsports announces entry for Epps Pro Series
Buoyed by good results from testing, Burning Heat! Motorsports is expanding its operations into the APRS Epps Pro Series by supporting a full-time drive for the series. 17 year-old Finnish jokamiesluokka star Stephania Andersonne is contracted to drive the #771 car, bringing with her sponsorship from Bacterion, a producer of anti-microbial plastics.

"I am very, very excited to be racing in APRS! It is my favorite series to watch on the Internet," Andersonne spoke through an interpreter. "I have never been to America before, and I have not been part of a professional team. But I know that I will be in good hands with Burning Heat! Motorsports and Bacterion, and I hope to win races this season. I would also like to thank [BH!M crew chief/owner] Mr. Jaden Knight for his faith and support in giving me this opportunity."

Davidizer13
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by V8fan12 Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:00 pm

Rocky Mountain Racers to run development team in Epps Pro Series
APRS Launch Energy Series team Rocky Mountain Racers announced today that it would be expanding into the newly-formed APRS Epps Pro Series with two cars. The drivers that are sharing the #62 Lenard part-time in the Launch Energy Series will drive the Epps Pro Series entries - Jesse Simon and Ben Schneider will share the #36 and Brittany Henderson and her sister Kellie will share the #63. Sponsorship will come from Champion Broadband (#36) and Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory (#63).

V8fan12
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:37 am

One Week To Send Ratings and Flats, yaaaaaaaay

Last edited by bsoyuz on Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

2017 Professional Auto Racing Tour (Silly Season) - Page 4 Empty 2015 Hanmore Rookie Challenge Pre-Race

Post by bsoyuz Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:58 pm

New teams, new drivers

The first glance into the 2015 APRS Season is the 1st running of the Hanmore Rookie Challenge. 32 drivers will take part in the non-championship event. The winner will earn 20 points and a locked spot into the Launch Energy Daytona 200, joining Kelly Ashcroft, defending series champion amongst the locked cars. There are several new teams joining the series, and estabilished teams bringing new drivers for the race.

Allison Smith, Jr. driving for her self-owned team, Racing for a Good Cause drew the eCola Pole Award.

Entry List for the 2015 ALES Hanmore Rookie Challenge Pre-Race

#1 - Michael Elliott, NAPA Auto Parts SA-04, Project 4
#2 - Karlie Ellison, AC Delco Saar Eagle, Kristoph and Tucker Racing
#02 - Thomas Tucker, Shell Saar Eagle, Kristoph and Tucker Racing
#06 - Andrea-Lynn Caldwell, Octan Energy/Lego Matthews Aspira AP, M2 Development
#07 - Mac Hanley, Jack Daniel's Saar Eagle, Kristoph and Tucker Racing
#10 - Chuck Snyders, Pete Williams Enterprises Car, Pete Williams Enterprises
#15 - Steven Arroyo, JINX Motor Works Lenard R37, JINX Racing Development
#19 - Winston Smith, IngSoc STS Arrow, Goldstein Racing
#25 - Danny Hamilton, JINX Motor Works Lenard R37, JINX Racing Development
#35 - David Cross, JINX Motor Works Lenard R37, JINX Racing Development
#40 - Anthony Wash, Rubbit Condoms Tremwell Knight, CJK Racing
#50 - Hunter Johnson, The Racing Team Car, The Racing Team
#60 - Boyd Abbott, Dogecoin SA-04, Project 4
#61 - Flannery Moore, Chick-Fil-A Matthews Aspira AP, M2 Development
#62 - Ben Schneider, Rocky Mountain Racers Lenard R37, Rocky Mountain Racers
#64 - Timmy Welsch, Patty Wagon Nemoto Celerox, TurboSports
#72 - Jethro Jones, Furniture Row Lenard R37, Rocky Mountain Racers
#74 - Devon Kenward, Skeez Antifreeze Lenard R37, Skeez Antifreeze Racing
#77 - Victor Corey, Burning Heat! Calton-Morel Corsair, Burning Heat! Motorsports
#82 - Lucas Gage, Taco John's Lenard R37, Rocky Mountain Racers
#84 - Julia O'Brien, IngSoc STS Arrow, Goldstein Racing
#86 - Charlie Smith, Halstead Calton-Morel Corsair, Holt Racing Team
#88 - David LeBlanc, Tim Horton's Saar Eagle, Autosport France
#92 - Dexter Fairburn, Dish Network Lenard R37, Rocky Mountain Racers
#150 - Stan Gustaffson, Killam Motorsports Meridian Bolt, Killam Motorsports
#250 - Taegan Roberson, Killam Motorsports Meridian Bolt, Killam Motorsports
#251 - Isabella Macena, Kagiyama Insurance Lenard R37, Macena Motorsports
#264 - Aoi Mizushima, Nitori Technologies Lenard R37, Macena Motorsports
#427 - Allison Smith Jr., Breast Cancer Cure Center Lenard R37, Racing for a Good Cause
#501 - Mike Michaels, The Racing Team Car, The Racing Team
#576 - Jackie Jackson, The Racing Team Car, The Racing Team
#747 - Stewart Ferguson, Skeez Antifreeze Lenard R37, Skeez Antifreeze Racing

Two cars to not start the Rookie Challenge

A few hours before the first practice the start of the first practice session for the Innaugural Hanmore Rookie Challenge it was announced that two Project 4 haulers, carrying the cars for Brenden Fletcher and Darwin Alvin, the #34 and #12 respectively, were stolen on their way to Daytona Beach. There are no suspects until the current time, and there's also no hope by the team owners to recover the haulers.

"We were trying to bring all four haulers to the track, the ones bringing the 1 and the 60 came here by the morning, together with the 9 and 09 but we didn't saw the haulers from the 12 and 34 and no news from the hauler's drivers until early this afternoon, when we got a call from the police department all the way up in Tallahasee, saying that they found the drivers and they said to us that the haulers were hijacked. The best part of all this is that no one got hurt. It's better lose a couple of cars instead od having people hurt." - said Jack Ashcroft, co-owner of Project 4.

Ashcroft said that the team will try to bring other cars for the Daytona 200 qualifiers later in the week if the haulers are not found until next Wednesday.

(OOC: This is my way to say, I forgot to put the #12 and #34 in the race. gj spedtangle)
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Davidizer13 Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:09 pm

Smallbloxx Radio transcript, Feb. 3rd, 2015
And welcome back to Smallbloxx Radio, your home for minor league stock car racing talk. I'm Grant Patterson, subbing in for Jamie Moroney. In case you missed it, the next season of APRS is gearing up, starting with the Launch Energy Series opener at Daytona in a couple weeks, but first, this Saturday, we're going to have the Hanmore Rookie Challenge for all the newbies. Winner gets twenty points and a spot in the big show! A new entry this year is Burning Heat! Motorsports (and yes, the exclamation point IS mandatory, we're informed), and Victor Corey is set for a full-time drive, ditching the open wheelers to hop over to our side of things. He's a busy kid right now, but we managed to grab his ear for a bit. Vic, you there?

Yeah, I can hear you just fine.

Glad to hear it. Now, what brought you over to stocks? Fifth place in F1500 last year...bet you broke some hearts in Overdrive.

Well, I'd been a fan of TM Masters before I was ever into V8 Champ Car, and so I saw an opportunity to be the guy that nine year old me would have loved to be. Opening it up around Daytona's been a lifelong dream of mine. And with the World Championship incident...honestly I kinda lost the taste for open wheels. God love the people who still do it, but...yeah.

Hmm. So how's life with Burning Heat! treating you so far?

Nothing but good. I'm even turning into a full-fledged pepper belly, what with all the hot sauce our sponsor's got around at every event... Finally getting to test the car at Fontana, man, that was so much fun. That was the fastest I'd ever gone before. I can't imagine doing it with everyone else, but I guess I gotta get used to it pretty quick, huh?

You'd better. Lord knows we've got enough moving chicanes in the series... Now, what about the team's last-minute entry into the Epps Pro Series? Got any word on some of the behind-the-scenes there?

Yeah, unfortunately, I was being considered to drop down for a few races, but I got skipped over for that one. Stephania's got a little more money behind her, and I've still got a part-time gig in F1500 to finish up this year. We don't talk much, she doesn't speak much English, but she seems nice enough. Besides, it's a sign I'm doing something right, having another car around.

Just one last thing before we're out of time here, what do you think of your chances at Daytona the next couple weeks, between the Hanmore and the 200?

Well, it's looking like another competitive year, but I've shown up a few of these other people on the track already in testing. What the heck, I'm feeling confident. I'm gonna say I'll be in the top half in the Rookie Challenge, and a start in the real show.

We'll be looking forward to it, and we appreciate you taking the time for an interview today.

No problem. Call me up after the race while you're at it!

That was Victor Corey, competing in next week's APRS Launch Energy Series Hanmore Rookie Challenge. Best of luck to everyone racing in Daytona, I know I'll be watching.

We're gonna go to a commercial. This is Grant Patterson, stay tuned for more Smallbloxx Radio.

Davidizer13
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

2017 Professional Auto Racing Tour (Silly Season) - Page 4 Empty Hanmore Rookie Challenge

Post by bsoyuz Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:27 pm

Results
Standings

Spoiler:
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucstar88 Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:35 pm

Spoiler:
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheLucstar88

Back to top Go down

Post by kcobb9 Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:22 pm

Spoiler:
kcobb9
kcobb9
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by V8fan12 Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:54 pm

Spoiler:

V8fan12
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:04 pm

(OOC: Free time attacks again)

Launch Energy Daytona 200 Pole Qualifying

Two 30 minute sessions with 37 cars each defined the front row and the qualifying races seeding for the Launch Energy Daytona 200.

starting grid as of now:

The remaining 38 spots, as 42 cars will start the race, will be determined by a series of qualifying heats.

2 C-Mains, 43rd-74th, top 10 transfer to B-Mains
2 B-Mains, 3rd-42nd, top 19 transfer to the 200

B-Main 1 Seeding:

B-Main 2 Seeding:

C-Main 1 Seeding:

C-Main 2 Seeding:

Last edited by bsoyuz on Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:31 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : adding late entries)
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Davidizer13 Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:50 am

Spoiler:

Last edited by Davidizer13 on Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Davidizer13
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:00 am

Team Name: Pure Imagination Racing
Team Nationality/State if American: USA/TBA
Manufacturer: JD Predator
Number of Cars: 2
Are You Painting your Car: Yes

Driver's Name: Charlie "Golden" Ticket
Car Number: 16
Sponsors: Wonka Bar
Nationality/State if American: USA/TBA
Prior racing experience:

Driver's Name: Willy Wilder
Car Number: 24
Sponsors: Wonka Candy
Prior racing experience:

Team Name:
Team Nationality/State if American: USA/TBA
Manufacturer: JD Predator
Number of Cars: 1

Driver's Name: Aurthur Sizzler
Car Number: 42
Sponsors: Slugworth Chocolates Inc.
Prior racing experience:

Last edited by SnakePlissken on Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:01 am; edited 3 times in total

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:38 am

SnakePlissken wrote:Team Name: TBA
Team Nationality/State if American: TBA
Manufacturer: TBA
Number of Cars: 2

Driver's Name: TBA
Car Number: 16
Sponsors: TBA
Nationality/State if American: TBA
Prior racing experience:

Driver's Name: TBA
Car Number: 24
Nationality/State if American: TBA
Prior racing experience:

Actually the 16 is already taken.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:27 am

I can switch it to accommodate Snake.

Last edited by RyanB06 on Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Can't spell.)
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:18 pm

RyanB06 wrote:I can switch it to accommodate Snake.

I actually could fix the number conflict easily, Fitzgerald could go to the 16C (no need to change anything on the car), and Snake would have the 16.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:56 pm

I was going to have you change it to 6, but that works too.
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:35 pm

Team Name: David Hetzel Racing Enterprises
Team Nationality/State if American: Virginia USA
Manufacturer: EFR Journey
Number of Cars: 3 (All Part time)

Driver's Name: Pete Moeller (Part Time)
Car Number:46
Sponsors: Harvest & Trustee
Nationality/State if American: Wisconsin
Prior racing experience: Short Tracks (Will Run Short tracks + Milwaukee / Big Races )

Driver's Name: Keegan Mallory (Part time)
Car Number: 67
Nationality/State if American: Irish
Prior racing experience: TM Master Cup / ARLA Super Series (Will Run Big Races + Memphis / Nashville / Milwaukee)

Driver's Name: J.F. Blase (Part Time)
Car Number: 67
Nationality/State if American: Canadian
Prior racing experience: Late Model Champ in Canada (All Canadian Rounds)
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:26 am

Alright, so deadline is over, if you sent your cars, good, if you didn't, you just missed Daytona. Simple as that. Of course I'll accept ratings for the rest of the season, but not for Daytona.

UPDATE: Later today I'll post a link to a streaming of the B-Mains and the Epps Pro Series race, because the Daytona 200 C-Mains are being run as I edit this post)
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:11 am

RyanB06 wrote:I can switch it to accommodate Snake.

bsoyuz wrote:I actually could fix the number conflict easily, Fitzgerald could go to the 16C (no need to change anything on the car), and Snake would have the 16.

Thanks guys, but I guess I missed it on the team chart! You didn't have to do that, but I really appreciate the gesture. I admit I was in quite a hurry before heading out to work that morning.

GM, I have sent you a PM and will update my original post ASAP.

Thanks again guys!

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:51 am

Daytona Qualifiers - OOC: Since I'm too Lazy no write-ups, just results

c-main 1:

c-main 2:

b-main 1:

b-main 2:

You guys have until Midnight to make your driver swaps

DRIVER SWAPS UNTIL NOW:
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:29 am

Epps Pro Series @ Daytona

gooby wut r resultz
gooby wut r stendingz

Spoiler:
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Davidizer13 Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:39 pm

Spoiler:

Davidizer13
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:53 pm

Thomas Tucker pleased, yet unsatisfied with 2nd on Daytona début

APRS Launch Energy Series driver Thomas Tucker said that his 2nd place finish to Grant Carsons in the lower tier Epps Pro Series race at Daytona was bittersweet, as a late caution ruled him out of the running for the win, making him so close yet so far.

"It's disappointing, for sure, but it's a 2nd place at Daytona!" said Tucker, "Ironicially, this is kinda how my sister won some races in ARLA a couple years back. I know what it's like to be the guy finishing behind her, huh?"

Thomas Tucker's sister, Ashley, is a FARC Elite Series race winner and a TM Lights race winner, and has won races in cars similar to the ST15, that the younger Tucker raced today. The two siblings have not got along well in the past, but have started to patch their previous issues up.

"I really hope the Pro Series gets a GWC rule soon. I think it's a pretty neat idea, making sure the race doesn't end at 50 mph. Make it 150 at least, damnit!"

While not full time in the Pro Series, Tucker sits 2nd in points after Daytona. Both of Tucker's APRS teammates, Mac Hanley and Karlie Ellison have had success of their own this week at Daytona, with Hanley winning the Hanmore Rookie Challenge, and Ellison taking the pole for the Launch Energy Daytona 200. Can Tucker share their success with a win in the 200 miler?

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:36 pm

APRS Launch Energy Series Race 1 - Launch Energy Daytona 200

The video was not fully processed at the time I posted it

Results
Standings

Spoiler:
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next