24 Hours of Le Mans

View previous topic View next topic Go down

24 Hours of Le Mans

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) on Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:32 am

Surprised thread hasn't been made yet. Already major news with Loic Duval in the #1 Audi crashing massively at the Porsche Curves. No word yet on condition.

avatar
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

Posts : 3418
Join date : 2012-04-29
Age : 23
Location : Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

View user profile http://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Re: 24 Hours of Le Mans

Post by Milan655 on Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:45 am

Conscious and talking, positive news.
avatar
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2336
Join date : 2011-09-04
Age : 26
Location : London, UK/Bangkok, Thailand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 24 Hours of Le Mans

Post by bigdc48 on Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:13 pm

Thank god Duval is alright. From the look of those pictures, it was gutwrenching.

I hope it's a good one this year.
avatar
bigdc48
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Posts : 920
Join date : 2012-10-05
Age : 24
Location : Manchester, NH (near Boston)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 24 Hours of Le Mans

Post by Sparkz47 on Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:44 pm

Word from Audi is that Duval is unhurt apart from two minor grazes to the skin. Fantastic news.
avatar
Sparkz47
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1392
Join date : 2011-09-17
Age : 21
Location : Equestria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 24 Hours of Le Mans

Post by Alta on Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:45 pm

Qualifying has been cancelled due to concerns of safety with the track. Last wreck involved one of the Aston Martin's wrecking hard and knocking the door off the car, Driver is okay but some scary flashbacks to last year.
avatar
Alta
Legend
Legend

Posts : 3983
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 93
Location : San Francisco, California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 24 Hours of Le Mans

Post by bsoyuz on Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:53 pm

With this situation next year we can have some changes at the track layout to decrease speeds and situations that could end in a wreck like those that we had.
avatar
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2510
Join date : 2013-11-29
Age : 18
Location : São Paulo, Brazil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 24 Hours of Le Mans

Post by Sparkz47 on Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:57 pm

Alta wrote:Qualifying has been cancelled due to concerns of safety with the track. Last wreck involved one of the Aston Martin's wrecking hard and knocking the door off the car, Driver is okay but some scary flashbacks to last year.
bsoyuz wrote:With this situation next year we can have some changes at the track layout to decrease speeds and situations that could end in a wreck like those that we had.

Now I'm frustrated. Rant incoming. Possibly overreacting.

BEGIN!

Okay, some drivers crashed. This is nothing new. I realize they were hard hits, but no one was hurt. This is what happens in racing, they made mistakes, and the track punished them for it. I really, really hope they don't touch the layout. La Sarthe is one of my favorite places in racing for its crazy speeds, flying corners, requirement of skill, and beautiful scenery. It's becoming commonplace in the racing world today to completely neuter tracks of all their character, excitement, and driveability because of a couple of bad accidents. It's apparently become unacceptable for someone to hit a wall, because I guess that automatically makes the track "unsafe". It would be a real shame for this to happen to La Sarthe. I really hope the organizers of Le Mans agree with me, but I wouldn't be surprised if between this year and 2015 they cut down all the trees to add 200 yards of runoff to each turn and add twenty chicanes down Mulsanne.

I really hope not. [/endrant]

Also, I just realized that this spiel may have sounded like it was directed at you guys. It's not, just at the state of motorsports in general.


Last edited by Sparkz47 on Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Sparkz47
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1392
Join date : 2011-09-17
Age : 21
Location : Equestria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 24 Hours of Le Mans

Post by Milan655 on Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:25 pm

Alta wrote:Qualifying has been cancelled due to concerns of safety with the track. Last wreck involved one of the Aston Martin's wrecking hard and knocking the door off the car, Driver is okay but some scary flashbacks to last year.

I was under the impression that the Aston had damaged the wall so the session was cancelled as the time it would take to move the wall back into position would not provide enough time for meaningful laps to be set.
avatar
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2336
Join date : 2011-09-04
Age : 26
Location : London, UK/Bangkok, Thailand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 24 Hours of Le Mans

Post by Alta on Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:39 pm

Milan655 wrote:
Alta wrote:Qualifying has been cancelled due to concerns of safety with the track. Last wreck involved one of the Aston Martin's wrecking hard and knocking the door off the car, Driver is okay but some scary flashbacks to last year.

I was under the impression that the Aston had damaged the wall so the session was cancelled as the time it would take to move the wall back into position would not provide enough time for meaningful laps to be set.
I heard something else earlier. But then again that was from people following the session on Facebook as there's no where in the states you can find practices on TV unless you stream it.
avatar
Alta
Legend
Legend

Posts : 3983
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 93
Location : San Francisco, California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 24 Hours of Le Mans

Post by RACECAR on Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:50 am

Heard about this earlier and looking at it, I'm betting the car got airborne. I am still under the impression the LMP cars are still capable of being airborne.
avatar
RACECAR
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Posts : 815
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 28
Location : Dallas, TX

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Spyker88

Back to top Go down

Re: 24 Hours of Le Mans

Post by Sparkz47 on Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:04 am

RACECAR wrote:Heard about this earlier and looking at it, I'm betting the car got airborne.  I am still under the impression the LMP cars are still capable of being airborne.

Oh, absolutely. Light, aerodynamic cars like the prototypes will always be prone to liftoff at high speed. They're basically the antithesis of an airplane, and when they get turned the wrong way...
avatar
Sparkz47
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1392
Join date : 2011-09-17
Age : 21
Location : Equestria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 24 Hours of Le Mans

Post by BWard on Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:33 am

Loic Duval has been advised by doctors to not race in the 24 Hours of Le Mans, which means Marc Gene, Audi's reserve driver, has been called up to be his replacement.
avatar
BWard
Legend
Legend

Posts : 5822
Join date : 2012-01-11
Age : 20
Location : Northampton, UK

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Re: 24 Hours of Le Mans

Post by crl on Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:13 am

RACECAR wrote:Heard about this earlier and looking at it, I'm betting the car got airborne.  I am still under the impression the LMP cars are still capable of being airborne.
Witnesses said it went roof first into the fence, which doesn't shock me.

_________________
Norah O'Donnell - the only reason to watch CBS This Morning.
Josef Newgarden's #1 Tennessee-based EFR fan.
EFR's #1 fan of Karen Gillan and Milana Vayntrub.
avatar
crl
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2518
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 31
Location : Nashville, TN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 24 Hours of Le Mans

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) on Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:07 am

FUCK

avatar
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

Posts : 3418
Join date : 2012-04-29
Age : 23
Location : Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

View user profile http://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Re: 24 Hours of Le Mans

Post by BWard on Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:27 am

Spannerhead29 (Nelson) wrote:FUCK


Ok now if that happened at least 15 years ago he would've been killed from that.
avatar
BWard
Legend
Legend

Posts : 5822
Join date : 2012-01-11
Age : 20
Location : Northampton, UK

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Re: 24 Hours of Le Mans

Post by bsoyuz on Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:52 am

BWardboy88 wrote:
Spannerhead29 (Nelson) wrote:FUCK


Ok now if that happened at least 15 years ago he would've been killed from that.

Wow. Ok, so it's understandable how the car finished like that. Loic had a truck load of luck to walk away.
avatar
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2510
Join date : 2013-11-29
Age : 18
Location : São Paulo, Brazil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 24 Hours of Le Mans

Post by Metro 6r4 on Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:32 am

I think it's about time they got rid of the concrete barriers, and perhaps looked at moving the fence back a bit. Maybe some sort of air brake system similar to Nascar can be looked into.
avatar
Metro 6r4
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1025
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 24 Hours of Le Mans

Post by Milan655 on Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:05 pm

Metro 6r4 wrote:I think it's about time they got rid of the concrete barriers, and perhaps looked at moving the fence back a bit. Maybe some sort of air brake system similar to Nascar can be looked into.

I'm not sure how easy it is to move the concrete wall backwards, there's a small lake behind it I believe
avatar
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2336
Join date : 2011-09-04
Age : 26
Location : London, UK/Bangkok, Thailand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 24 Hours of Le Mans

Post by RACECAR on Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:38 pm

Spannerhead29 (Nelson) wrote:FUCK


Damn, I knew it. I get the sick feeling it went something like this:



The ACO seriously needs to do something about the underbody aero of the prototypes.
avatar
RACECAR
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Posts : 815
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 28
Location : Dallas, TX

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Spyker88

Back to top Go down

Re: 24 Hours of Le Mans

Post by NeverNeutral on Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:13 pm

Curious as to how the car went behind the barrier, then got back in front of it.
avatar
NeverNeutral
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1557
Join date : 2012-05-10
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 24 Hours of Le Mans

Post by RetrogradeRenegade on Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:32 pm

I don't care what anyone has to say about the track being ruined or whatever, this is really starting to become an issue of driver safety. James Calado has now become the third person to crash at the Porsche Curves, and he's had to be taken away on a stretcher - though that might just be precautionary measures as I've heard nothing as to his actual condition. You can't just keep ignoring big crashes like this when they're happening in a short space of time at the same point on the track.
avatar
RetrogradeRenegade
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Posts : 721
Join date : 2012-05-08
Age : 25
Location : ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 24 Hours of Le Mans

Post by BWard on Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:47 pm

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/114416

You can add Fernando Rees to that list as earlier he crashed his Aston Martin at the Porsche Curves towards the end of the first qualifying session, meaning that car is too badly damaged to take part in the Race.
avatar
BWard
Legend
Legend

Posts : 5822
Join date : 2012-01-11
Age : 20
Location : Northampton, UK

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Re: 24 Hours of Le Mans

Post by Sparkz47 on Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:22 pm

Does anyone know how they're crashing? Are they just losing it? Really weird, since we've never seen this many offs at that section before.
avatar
Sparkz47
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1392
Join date : 2011-09-17
Age : 21
Location : Equestria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 24 Hours of Le Mans

Post by Milan655 on Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:29 pm

I think they've all been solo accidents
avatar
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2336
Join date : 2011-09-04
Age : 26
Location : London, UK/Bangkok, Thailand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 24 Hours of Le Mans

Post by Alta on Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:39 pm

Audi completely rebuilt the car they crashed yesterday...and proceeded to wreck it again.

Also more chaos throughout the session.



avatar
Alta
Legend
Legend

Posts : 3983
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 93
Location : San Francisco, California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 24 Hours of Le Mans

Post by Milan655 on Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:06 pm

RetrogradeRenegade wrote:I don't care what anyone has to say about the track being ruined or whatever, this is really starting to become an issue of driver safety. James Calado has now become the third person to crash at the Porsche Curves, and he's had to be taken away on a stretcher - though that might just be precautionary measures as I've heard nothing as to his actual condition. You can't just keep ignoring big crashes like this when they're happening in a short space of time at the same point on the track.

Calado suffered concussion. Sounds like a massive one and sadly will miss the race.
avatar
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2336
Join date : 2011-09-04
Age : 26
Location : London, UK/Bangkok, Thailand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 24 Hours of Le Mans

Post by PYLrulz on Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:30 pm

Sparkz47 wrote:
Alta wrote:Qualifying has been cancelled due to concerns of safety with the track. Last wreck involved one of the Aston Martin's wrecking hard and knocking the door off the car, Driver is okay but some scary flashbacks to last year.
bsoyuz wrote:With this situation next year we can have some changes at the track layout to decrease speeds and situations that could end in a wreck like those that we had.

Now I'm frustrated. Rant incoming. Possibly overreacting.

BEGIN!

Okay, some drivers crashed. This is nothing new. I realize they were hard hits, but no one was hurt. This is what happens in racing, they made mistakes, and the track punished them for it. I really, really hope they don't touch the layout. La Sarthe is one of my favorite places in racing for its crazy speeds, flying corners, requirement of skill, and beautiful scenery. It's becoming commonplace in the racing world today to completely neuter tracks of all their character, excitement, and driveability because of a couple of bad accidents. It's apparently become unacceptable for someone to hit a wall, because I guess that automatically makes the track "unsafe". It would be a real shame for this to happen to La Sarthe. I really hope the organizers of Le Mans agree with me, but I wouldn't be surprised if between this year and 2015 they cut down all the trees to add 200 yards of runoff to each turn and add twenty chicanes down Mulsanne.

I really hope not. [/endrant]

Also, I just realized that this spiel may have sounded like it was directed at you guys. It's not, just at the state of motorsports in general.

When you are having issues like we are seeing, sometimes, it doesn't hurt to look into things. It's one thing to crash. To see some of the stuff we are seeing already, maybe looking into some things is necessary...

Of course, you can also look at the cars as well and see what can be done. I'd rather a driver be carried on the shoulders of his team in victory rather than carried out in a body bag
avatar
PYLrulz
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2050
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 33
Location : Mountville, PA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 24 Hours of Le Mans

Post by Sparkz47 on Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:46 pm

PYLrulz wrote:
Sparkz47 wrote:
Alta wrote:Qualifying has been cancelled due to concerns of safety with the track. Last wreck involved one of the Aston Martin's wrecking hard and knocking the door off the car, Driver is okay but some scary flashbacks to last year.
bsoyuz wrote:With this situation next year we can have some changes at the track layout to decrease speeds and situations that could end in a wreck like those that we had.

Now I'm frustrated. Rant incoming. Possibly overreacting.

BEGIN!

Okay, some drivers crashed. This is nothing new. I realize they were hard hits, but no one was hurt. This is what happens in racing, they made mistakes, and the track punished them for it. I really, really hope they don't touch the layout. La Sarthe is one of my favorite places in racing for its crazy speeds, flying corners, requirement of skill, and beautiful scenery. It's becoming commonplace in the racing world today to completely neuter tracks of all their character, excitement, and driveability because of a couple of bad accidents. It's apparently become unacceptable for someone to hit a wall, because I guess that automatically makes the track "unsafe". It would be a real shame for this to happen to La Sarthe. I really hope the organizers of Le Mans agree with me, but I wouldn't be surprised if between this year and 2015 they cut down all the trees to add 200 yards of runoff to each turn and add twenty chicanes down Mulsanne.

I really hope not. [/endrant]

Also, I just realized that this spiel may have sounded like it was directed at you guys. It's not, just at the state of motorsports in general.

When you are having issues like we are seeing, sometimes, it doesn't hurt to look into things.  It's one thing to crash.  To see some of the stuff we are seeing already, maybe looking into some things is necessary...

Of course, you can also look at the cars as well and see what can be done.  I'd rather a driver be carried on the shoulders of his team in victory rather than carried out in a body bag

I agree that a blind eye shouldn't be turned, but tearing up the circuit as a knee-jerk reaction is quite rash, I think. Most of the big accidents are happening in the Porsche curves. Maybe the officials should look into why exactly these cars are crashing. Is it the car setup? track surface? curbing? driver error?

Severe accidents will always happen, and I think the sooner people realize that, the better racing will be as a whole. I want to keep the drivers as safe as possible, but, in my opinion, the integrity of the sport must also be upheld. We could get to a point to where driver injury rate is at 0%, but would it really be worth it if the racing was awful and technological advancement was eliminated?
avatar
Sparkz47
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1392
Join date : 2011-09-17
Age : 21
Location : Equestria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 24 Hours of Le Mans

Post by RACECAR on Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:28 pm

Alta wrote:Audi completely rebuilt the car they crashed yesterday...and proceeded to wreck it again.

Also more chaos throughout the session.




Why the hell did the marshals not throw out flags knowing there's a damaged car still on track? And the P2 driver should've slowed the hell down. There's a car ahead trailing smoke, which usually means its blown up and is leaking fluid, or is damaged (neither of which is safe).
avatar
RACECAR
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Posts : 815
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 28
Location : Dallas, TX

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Spyker88

Back to top Go down

Re: 24 Hours of Le Mans

Post by bigdc48 on Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:10 am

Now I'm starting to get nervous after seeing those pictures, videos, and what you guys have posted on the thread. The track officials desperately need to restructure the Porsche curves.
avatar
bigdc48
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Posts : 920
Join date : 2012-10-05
Age : 24
Location : Manchester, NH (near Boston)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 24 Hours of Le Mans

Post by Alta on Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:35 am

Rain is belting down, The #3 Audi and #8 Toyota have crashed along with the #51 AF Corsa Ferrari.


Last edited by Alta on Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Alta
Legend
Legend

Posts : 3983
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 93
Location : San Francisco, California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 24 Hours of Le Mans

Post by bigdc48 on Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:36 am

The 1st hour has past and RAIN is here...... Twisted Evil.
avatar
bigdc48
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Posts : 920
Join date : 2012-10-05
Age : 24
Location : Manchester, NH (near Boston)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 24 Hours of Le Mans

Post by FlashRod4 on Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:22 am

Poor Sam Bird was leading class too in the Ferrari before the accident. Wonder if the Toyota got bumped by somebody.
Still cant believe that Toyota is leading.
avatar
FlashRod4
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Posts : 400
Join date : 2011-08-24
Age : 20
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 24 Hours of Le Mans

Post by Milan655 on Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:11 pm

Alta wrote:Rain is belting down, The #3 Audi and #8 Toyota have crashed along with the #51 AF Corsa Ferrari.

Was it not #71? Not able to see at the moment but checking the order and Toni Vilander is still on the lead lap.
avatar
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2336
Join date : 2011-09-04
Age : 26
Location : London, UK/Bangkok, Thailand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 24 Hours of Le Mans

Post by Alta on Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:19 pm

Milan655 wrote:
Alta wrote:Rain is belting down, The #3 Audi and #8 Toyota have crashed along with the #51 AF Corsa Ferrari.

Was it not #71? Not able to see at the moment but checking the order and Toni Vilander is still on the lead lap.
Apparently it was. Botch by the American broadcast. > : |
avatar
Alta
Legend
Legend

Posts : 3983
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 93
Location : San Francisco, California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 24 Hours of Le Mans

Post by Milan655 on Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:50 pm

Alta wrote:
Milan655 wrote:
Alta wrote:Rain is belting down, The #3 Audi and #8 Toyota have crashed along with the #51 AF Corsa Ferrari.

Was it not #71? Not able to see at the moment but checking the order and Toni Vilander is still on the lead lap.
Apparently it was. Botch by the American broadcast. > : |

Made me panic!
avatar
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2336
Join date : 2011-09-04
Age : 26
Location : London, UK/Bangkok, Thailand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 24 Hours of Le Mans

Post by RetrogradeRenegade on Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:47 pm

FlashRod4 wrote:Poor Sam Bird was leading class too in the Ferrari before the accident.

It's his own fault - he piled in there going way too fast for the conditions. It's a shame for the #3 Audi - they didn't have a chance there.
avatar
RetrogradeRenegade
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Posts : 721
Join date : 2012-05-08
Age : 25
Location : ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 24 Hours of Le Mans

Post by RACECAR on Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:58 pm

FlashRod4 wrote:Poor Sam Bird was leading class too in the Ferrari before the accident. Wonder if the Toyota got bumped by somebody.
Still cant believe that Toyota is leading.


That was the 8 car that was involved, the number 7 is the one leading.
avatar
RACECAR
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Posts : 815
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 28
Location : Dallas, TX

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Spyker88

Back to top Go down

Re: 24 Hours of Le Mans

Post by Sparkz47 on Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:04 pm

#1 Audi lost power on Mulsanne and tried multiple power cycles to no avail. Kristensen managed to nurse it back to the pits and into the garage.
avatar
Sparkz47
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1392
Join date : 2011-09-17
Age : 21
Location : Equestria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 24 Hours of Le Mans

Post by FlashRod4 on Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:06 am

Vettel sabotaged the Porsche. Sounds like a turbo/engine failure for Mark Webber and company with two hours to go.
Good win Audi, Again.
Lead Toyota went out around hour 14 with electrical problem.
avatar
FlashRod4
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Posts : 400
Join date : 2011-08-24
Age : 20
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 24 Hours of Le Mans

Post by Sparkz47 on Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:01 am

It's unbelievable how lucky Audi is. They couldn't lose this race if they tried.
avatar
Sparkz47
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1392
Join date : 2011-09-17
Age : 21
Location : Equestria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 24 Hours of Le Mans

Post by Alta on Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:06 pm

Good race to watch. Think this is the first time i've watched a good chunk of Le Mans

I'll be honest though when the Porsche broke i went to bed lol
avatar
Alta
Legend
Legend

Posts : 3983
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 93
Location : San Francisco, California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 24 Hours of Le Mans

Post by RACECAR on Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:40 pm

avatar
RACECAR
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Posts : 815
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 28
Location : Dallas, TX

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Spyker88

Back to top Go down

Re: 24 Hours of Le Mans

Post by Alpineopossum on Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:53 am

Heartbreaker for Porsche (and Toyota), but Audi was as strong as ever. It's good to see the #95 win after Simonsen's death last year.
avatar
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1850
Join date : 2011-08-08
Age : 21
Location : Cleveland

View user profile http://ohioperspective.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum