Results
Spoiler:
Reject of the Race: Brooke Ingwersen
Really?

Online Wins: 22
Last Win: Short Oval Challenge @ Grand Detour
EFR's #1 A.J. Allmendinger fan
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Barton wrote:It has a McDonalds, so it might be a city.

Bob Ross wrote:Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do.

Cynon
Admin

View user profile http://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013 TM Lights @ British Columbia

Post by conrail1990 on Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:15 am

Spoiler:
Johnson celebrates while Blackwell rages

Gerald Johnson picked up his first win in the TML series race at BC. The win becomes Unit 11's 2nd win in the TML series.
Gerald Johnson wrote:"The whole last quarter of the race the team and I said multiple prayers in the hopes that we would be able just to finish this race. We have had good cars and good positions, but stupid stuff keeps happening".
Those same thoughts also hit home with Mark Blackwell and his team, as they were taken out early in a massive stack up collision.
conrail1990
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia on Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:44 am

Spoiler:
Durbin Ready to Put 2014 Behind Him

Ike Durbin has had nothing short of a messy 2013 TM Lights campaign.  Despite scoring his first victory at Road Atlanta, he has yet to score another top ten all season, and has racked up six DNFs, currently sitting at a dismal 30th in points after finishing sixth in his rookie year.  He came into British Columbia with high hopes after blowing an engine there last year, however both he and his teammate Vijay Pushanda would take early exits after a lap one stack-up would give both drivers severe front end damage.

Ike Durbin wrote:This season's been rough on us, on me, and I'm sure I've pissed off the crew once or twice with my ranting and raving.  I thought we had a good car, both myself and Vijay, but that stupidity on the first lap just killed our cars.  Truth be told,  I'm ready for 2014.  This season's been a disaster and I need a fresh start.

Durbin did go on to say that he looked forward to Decatur.  Claiming it as one of his favorite major tracks, Durbin has fared well there, scoring his best career finish (3rd) there in the old RROL series in 2010, racing his way into his TM Master Cup debut in 2011 (29th), and leading laps and finishing seventh in the TM Lights finale one season ago.

Durbin currently doesn't officially have a ride lined up for 2014.  While strong rumors indicate that he will return to Great Lakes Motorsports, there have been speculations that he could be picked up by one of a variety of other teams.
Rykia
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard on Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:12 am

Spoiler:
Davidson satisfied with 12th place

Despite spinning out earlier in the race, Jim Davidson was able to pick up the pieces and rack up a solid 12th place finish in British Columbia. He made up a lot of places in the opening laps as others were wrecking all over the place, before dive-bombing one of the chicanes, clipping Steve Holiday Jr. and then sending himself across the front bumper of Hang Yong-Sung.

"At the beginning there was a lot of carnage with several people hitting each other at some of the slow corners, but then I made a mistake myself after my first pit stop at one of the chicanes. Afterwards we changed our strategy which made us climb back up the order and finish where we did."

Davidson currently sits 19th in the points standings in TM Lights heading into the Final Round of the 2013 Season at Decatur, but still has a shot of finishing in the Top-15 or even the Top-10 in points, and is also considering maybe making a Full-time move to the TM Master Cup Series in 2014 if he gets an opportunity.
BWard
Legend
Legend

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins on Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:35 am

Daxter Hamlett's incredible form continues with 4th consecutive top 5

Daxter Hamlett climbed out of his car, yet again, a happy man, as he scored his fourth consecutive top 5 finish in the TM Lights series for Wolfesport. With that, Hamlett, in just 4 races, has climbed from well outside the top 20 in points to 5th in points, with the possibility that he could round out the season with a second place in points to already crowned champion Axel Andersson.

"This is unbelivable" said an excited Daxter Hamlett "We've literally made the most amazing comeback. It's been a team effort. About 2 months ago, this season was one to forget, but now it's the best season I've ever run! It's amazing how 3 or 4 good runs can turn a whole around!"

Hamlett recently announced his intentions to drive for Proline GP in the Dash Cup series, but Hamlett has not counted out a return to the TM Lights series, which could happen as soon as 2015.

NR2003 Online Wins: 121 (Latest - EFR Short Track Challenge at Abbotsford Speedway [06/08/17])
NR2003 Online Poles: 80 (Latest - EFR Short Track Challenge at Abbotsford Speedway [06/08/17])
iRacing Online Offical Wins: 19 (Latest - NASCAR Trucks at Daytona [06/30/17])
NR2003 Championships: 6 (2013/2014 GOMA Trucks, Formula 5 Season 12, 2014 GOMA Trucks, Formula 5 Season 13, Formula 5 Season 14, Formula 5 Season 16)

Nico Nico Nii.
Ben Atkins
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top