Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Races 3-5 (Talladega, New York, Daytona)

2 posters

Go down

Races 3-5 (Talladega, New York, Daytona) Empty Races 3-5 (Talladega, New York, Daytona)

Post by bsoyuz Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:09 am

Results
Spoiler:
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Races 3-5 (Talladega, New York, Daytona) Empty Re: Races 3-5 (Talladega, New York, Daytona)

Post by flyingturns89 Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:36 am

Bloomers superspeedway run ends in disaster.

After a tough first couple of races this year, Chuck Bloomers was hoping that the three straight superspeedway races could help turn his season around. It did not. The run started with a third place at Talladega, the only one of the three that he had previously run on. After that was the New York Autoring, where Bloomers ran well until an incident on lap 44 while Bloomers was leading. After the race, Bloomers had this to say.

"I was leading the race, had a pack of about ten behind me, and I've got the 27 (Peter Simpson) in front of me. He goes on the low side entering the turn, so I figure I can lap him on the high side, so I go high, and a couple cars follow me. I was able to get to his quarter panel in the turn, and he just pushes up the track. So I go up, and he just keeps pushing up into me, to the point where I'm at the wall, and I can't go any further up, so I got into him, and the wreck started."

Bloomers also responded to Simpson's teammate Mickey Tyler saying that Bloomers "forgot that other vehicles were solid objects."

"I don't know what he was seeing, but I was leading the race trying to lap a car, and got blocked by the car. I guess that's somehow my fault."

Bloomers was hoping to forget the events at New York with a race at Daytona, but only suffered more criticism after knocking his teammates in two separate wrecks. Bloomers said that both incidents were his fault, and that he was sorry to his teammates and other cars involved.
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down