Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Elite Series Races 5-7) DoughNuts 150

+8
JMac525
RyanB06
BWard
Magus978
crl
Theman81
bsoyuz
Ceej
12 posters

Go down

(Elite Series Races 5-7) DoughNuts 150 Empty (Elite Series Races 5-7) DoughNuts 150

Post by Ceej Sun May 04, 2014 7:10 pm

Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

(Elite Series Races 5-7) DoughNuts 150 Empty Re: (Elite Series Races 5-7) DoughNuts 150

Post by bsoyuz Sun May 04, 2014 7:25 pm

Spoiler:
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

(Elite Series Races 5-7) DoughNuts 150 Empty Re: (Elite Series Races 5-7) DoughNuts 150

Post by Theman81 Sun May 04, 2014 7:46 pm

"Damn Saar reliability" -AJ Reed remarks when he gets out of the car. "We'll just go onto next week and hope for better results."
Theman81
Theman81
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

http://alexj81guy@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by crl Sun May 04, 2014 8:43 pm

Spoiler:

Josef Newgarden's #1 Tennessee-based EFR fan.
EFR's #1 fan of Karen Gillan and Milana Vayntrub.
(Elite Series Races 5-7) DoughNuts 150 NM14-Wallpapers-LewisS_Android_320x480
crl
crl
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Sun May 04, 2014 11:05 pm

Spoiler:
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Mon May 05, 2014 3:45 am

Spoiler:
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Mon May 05, 2014 7:10 am

Spoiler:
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by JMac525 Mon May 05, 2014 11:22 pm

Spoiler:
JMac525
JMac525
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by zaw24fan Tue May 06, 2014 2:04 pm

Spoiler:
zaw24fan
zaw24fan
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Memoriesallbutdone Wed May 07, 2014 8:47 am

Luke Ocean has an engine expire as Lora Ocean, in her first feature race appear since last season goes up in smoke thanks to a crash

"Not really sure what happened yet, we did fine in the Sprint Race, but as the Feature was happening, the engine just felt like it was going away and sure enough under yellow, something blew. But hey, that's the way the cookie crumbles sometimes and hopefully next time the engine will hold up, I'm sure our team owner Alice [Hawk] will make sure of it." - Luke Ocean

Spoiler:
Memoriesallbutdone
Memoriesallbutdone
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Backmarker Wed May 07, 2014 3:35 pm

Spoiler:
Backmarker
Backmarker
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Wed May 07, 2014 6:58 pm

Sorry, resistance was futile!  Laughing 

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Sun May 25, 2014 10:49 am

Libby Answers The Bell To Take Feature At DoughNuts 150

The running of the DoughNuts 150 at the circular 1-mile Langhorne Speedway nestled in scenic Middletown, Pennsylvania played witness one of the all time efforts in moxie by one Libby Bell. Bell's SPI teammates Bigsby Foote and Rip Tyler swept the front row of Sprint 1 with Foote capturing the pole. But trouble quickly came to the SPI front row in the form of Cletus McGuffie of Team Burr and Ashley Tucker of Bjorn Green Racing.

Tyler was not happy with McGuffie to say the least.  "I really think I could have run away with Sprint 1 if not for the #54 car. He held me us a few times and that in turn caused me to be stuck further back in the field with the lapped #90 car (Ashley Tucker). I feel bad that Bigsby got into our mess and that it took both of us out early (lap 32)."

Bell managed to get through Sprint 1 unscathed and finish third but could only watch helplessly as Motor Assault Racing's #4 car of Kiki Hitsuno took the win.

Kelly Posadas won Sprint 2.

Things looked promising for Bell at the start of the feature race however as she was slotted in 4th on the grid. It seemed as if disaster struck Bell in the form of a botched pit stop that sent her to the back of the pack.

"Hell yeah I was concerned about being back there," Bell stated. "They were going 4 wide out there at times!" Bell managed to refocus and slowly began the task of working her #16 LiberTea car through the field.

It seemed all for naught when suddenly on lap 48 the #17 car of Joseph Howard and the #61 car of Ryan Matthews spun Bell and the #27 of Richard Scott up the track and into the wall. Scott was done for the day but Bell was determined to get stay in the race.

"My crew really redeemed themselves once the wreck occurred," Bell said. "A lot of drivers in this series would have just gotten drunk and watched My Little Pony in their underwear if they were crashed like we were," Bell commented-- tongue firmly in cheek.

Bell then had two choices-- fold up the tent or overcome the adversity-- and she chose the latter. "Don't forget, Rip Tyler is my teammate and I've seen first hand multiple times what his positive attitude married with his single minded determination can accomplish."

A critical error in the timing of opening the pits made by Race Control forced Anthony Griffith and Jim Hayes to the rear of the field. It was a fortuitous break for Bell. "Anytime anything bad happens to Anthony Griffith, I'm overjoyed!" exclaimed Bell.

The crash seemed to make Bell's car even faster and she zoomed back up to third place in the blink of an eye thanks to a long green flag run. It wasn't long before Bell eventually took over the lead of the race, but the drama wasn't over yet. The #4 car of Kiki Hitsuno, running 2 laps down, decided to play bumper tag with the leader of the race almost spinning the #16 car several times in the process during the late stages of the race.

"I don't know what her deal was," stated a confused Bell. "But I stopped by her pit stall before heading to victory lane to convey my displeasure with her actions as nicely as I could. Under the circumstances, anyway. I didn't want to ruin our celebration because we won in spite of their attempts. But yeah, it was pretty ridiculous. Hopefully it's settled, but if not, I made a mental note of it for future reference."

With her win, Bell moved up into 13th place in the overall points standings.

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down