Drive to Stop Diabetes 300

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drive to Stop Diabetes 300

Post by Mother of Invention on Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:07 am

lastyear  Kyle Larson nearly beat out the cuppies, now that Larson is a cuppie can he win?

Also mercifully there is no Brad Teague in this race.

Jayski wrote:1 01 Landon Cassill teamjdmotorsports.com 14 Chevy Johnny Davis
2 2 Brian Scott Shore Lodge 14 Chevy Richard Childress
3 3 Ty Dillon Yuengling Light Lager 14 Chevy Richard Childress
4 4 Jeffrey Earnhardt teamjdmotorsports.com 14 Chevy Gary Keller
5 5 Kevin Harvick(i) Armour Vienna Sausage 14 Chevy Rick hendrick
6 6 Trevor Bayne AdvoCare 14 Ford Jack Roush
7 7 Regan Smith TaxSlayer.com 14 Chevy Kelley Earnhardt-Miller
8 9 Chase Elliott NAPA AUTO PARTS 14 Chevy Dale Earnhardt Jr
9 10 Blake Koch Supportmilitary.org 14 Toyota Mark Smith
10 11 Elliott Sadler OneMain Financial 14 Toyota J D Gibbs
11 14 Eric McClure Hefty Ultimate / Reynolds Wrap 14 Toyota Mark Smith
12 16 Ryan Reed American Diabetes Assoc, Drive to Stop Diabetes presented by Lilly Diabetes 14 Ford Jack Roush
13 17 Tanner Berryhill NationalCashLenders.com 14 Dodge Adrian Berryhill
14 19 Mike Bliss TriStar Motorsprots 14 Toyota Mark Smith
15 20 Matt Kenseth(i) GameStop 14 Toyota Joe Gibbs
16 22 Ryan Blaneyi(i) Discount Tire/SKF 14 Ford Roger Penske
17 23 Timmy Hill TBA 14 Chevy Robert Richardson Sr
18 24 Ruben Garcia Mateos Be/More Friday Night Tykes 14 Toyota Jason Sciavicco
19 28 Mike Wallace TBA 13 Toyota James Whitener
20 29 Kelly Admiraal Swan Rentals 14 Toyota Robby Benton
21 31 Dylan Kwasniewski Rockstar 14 Chevy Steve Turner
22 33 Cale Conley(i) OKUMA 14 Chevy Richard Childress
23 39 Ryan Sieg(i) RSS Racing 14 Chevy Rod Sieg
24 40 Josh Wise(i) Curtis Key Plumbing 14 Chevy Curtis Key Sr
25 42 Kyle Larson(i) Cartwheel 14 Chevy Harry Scott Jr
26 43 Dakoda Armstrong Fresh from Florida 14 Ford Richard Petty
27 44 Will Kimmell III Ingersoll Rand 14 Toyota Mark Smith
28 46 Matt Dibenedetto Curtis Key Plumbing 14 Chevy Curtis Key Sr
29 51 Jeremy Clements TBD 14 Chevy Tony Clements
30 52 Joey Gase TBA 14 Chevy Jimmy Means
31 54 Kyle Busch(i) Monster Energy 14 Toyota J D Gibbs
32 55 Jamie Dick Viva Auto Group 14 Chevy Jimmy Dick
33 60 Chris Buescher Ford Ecoboost 14 Ford Jack Roush
34 62 Brendan Gaughan South Point 14 Chevy Richard Childress
35 67 Tommy Joe Martins Cross Concrete 14 Dodge Craig Martins
36 70 Derrike Cope CharliesSoap.com 14 Chevy Mary Louise Miller
37 74 Mike Harmon TBA 12 Dodge Mike Harmon
38 76 Willie Allen Diamond Gusset Jeans 14 Dodge Tommy Joe Martins
39 87 Joe Nemechek(i) PelletGrillUSA.com/SWM 14 Toyota Andrea Nemechek
40 93 TBA TBA 13 Dodge Gregg Mixon
41 99 James Buescher Rheem 14 Toyota Robby Benton
avatar
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2423
Join date : 2011-08-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Drive to Stop Diabetes 300

Post by Dan Mackay on Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:09 pm

"insert standard KyleBuschwinslol statement here"
avatar
Dan Mackay
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Posts : 465
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 23
Location : Somewhere

View user profile http://danmackay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Drive to Stop Diabetes 300

Post by pennst24 on Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:12 pm

Drive to Stop Ryan Reed 300
avatar
pennst24
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1261
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Drive to Stop Diabetes 300

Post by PYLrulz on Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:11 pm

Kyle will lead 280 of the 300 laps. Bank on it
avatar
PYLrulz
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2050
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 33
Location : Mountville, PA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Drive to Stop Diabetes 300

Post by RealRacer4 on Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:08 pm

I was really hoping Kyle Larson would beat Shrubb this time.  Evil or Very Mad

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2090
Join date : 2011-12-18
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Drive to Stop Diabetes 300

Post by Lucstar88 on Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:24 pm

Even as a NASCAR fan, i find that meh...

IF ONLY CUPPIES WEREN'T ALLOWED  Laughing 

Oh wait, Brian FARCE is the CEO.... Hopefully the rumors are true & that ESPN could stop sucking Busch's private part
avatar
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2676
Join date : 2012-07-24
Age : 22
Location : Canada

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLucstar88

Back to top Go down

Re: Drive to Stop Diabetes 300

Post by kensethfan on Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:25 pm

So I take it this race was as much of a disappointment as I'm hearing?
avatar
kensethfan
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Posts : 1016
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 19
Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Drive to Stop Diabetes 300

Post by Alta on Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:38 pm

This race swapped places with Sebring. This was a clean race with a few crashes in between, while Sebring has been a smash fest.
avatar
Alta
Legend
Legend

Posts : 3976
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 93
Location : San Francisco, California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Drive to Stop Diabetes 300

Post by BWard on Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:01 pm

I would like to make a point here about Cuppies competing in a Series they aren't running for the Championship in. If NASCAR tried to sort out the whole Situation with Cup drivers being in the Nationwide and Truck Series, it would be far too complicated, probably because the Season is now in progress and drivers already have their Race events planned for this year. The earliest that the people of NASCAR can try and sort it out is by the end of the 2014 Season, so that they can work on it much easier and start to properly crack down on it.
avatar
BWard
Legend
Legend

Posts : 5821
Join date : 2012-01-11
Age : 20
Location : Northampton, UK

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Re: Drive to Stop Diabetes 300

Post by Electric Wolf on Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:06 pm

BWardboy88 wrote:If NASCAR tried to sort out the whole Situation with Cup drivers being in the Nationwide and Truck Series, it would be far too complicated, probably because the Season is now in progress and drivers already have their Race events planned for this year.

Barney, of course they're not gonna put this into effect mid-season...

As far as the race went, I don't think anyone's surprised by the outcome. Wasn't worth watching as usual.
avatar
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1337
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 20
Location : The part of NY nobody cares about

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Drive to Stop Diabetes 300

Post by BWard on Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:24 pm

Casey Lester wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:If NASCAR tried to sort out the whole Situation with Cup drivers being in the Nationwide and Truck Series, it would be far too complicated, probably because the Season is now in progress and drivers already have their Race events planned for this year.

Barney, of course they're not gonna put this into effect mid-season...

I clearly said I was just trying to let out my own opinion on the situation, no need to try and argue my statement. At the very least to me, NASCAR could only allow Cup drivers to run at least 7 races or less in Nationwide. Again that's what I think might happen, but there could always be a different outcome though.
avatar
BWard
Legend
Legend

Posts : 5821
Join date : 2012-01-11
Age : 20
Location : Northampton, UK

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Re: Drive to Stop Diabetes 300

Post by Electric Wolf on Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:51 pm

BWardboy88 wrote:
Casey Lester wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:If NASCAR tried to sort out the whole Situation with Cup drivers being in the Nationwide and Truck Series, it would be far too complicated, probably because the Season is now in progress and drivers already have their Race events planned for this year.

Barney, of course they're not gonna put this into effect mid-season...

I clearly said I was just trying to let out my own opinion on the situation, no need to try and argue my statement. At the very least to me, NASCAR could only allow Cup drivers to run at least 7 races or less in Nationwide. Again that's what I think might happen, but there could always be a different outcome though.

I was actually agreeing with you; it would be complicated to limit them further with the season already started, so the end of 2014 seems like the best time to implement the ban/limitation. For my take, I personally would love to see NASCAR restrict drivers to one series. It allows the lower-tier regulars to both focus on their championship efforts and not worry about Cup drivers occupying Top 5 positions every week.
avatar
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1337
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 20
Location : The part of NY nobody cares about

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Drive to Stop Diabetes 300

Post by BWard on Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:56 pm

Casey Lester wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:
Casey Lester wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:If NASCAR tried to sort out the whole Situation with Cup drivers being in the Nationwide and Truck Series, it would be far too complicated, probably because the Season is now in progress and drivers already have their Race events planned for this year.

Barney, of course they're not gonna put this into effect mid-season...

I clearly said I was just trying to let out my own opinion on the situation, no need to try and argue my statement. At the very least to me, NASCAR could only allow Cup drivers to run at least 7 races or less in Nationwide. Again that's what I think might happen, but there could always be a different outcome though.

I was actually agreeing with you; it would be complicated to limit them further with the season already started, so the end of 2014 seems like the best time to implement the ban/limitation. For my take, I personally would love to see NASCAR restrict drivers to one series. It allows the lower-tier regulars to both focus on their championship efforts and not worry about Cup drivers occupying Top 5 positions every week.

Remember a couple of years ago when Kyle Busch won the 2009 NASCAR Nationwide Series Championship? Because he focused more on that and the Trucks instead of his Cup Series Campaign, it affected him and he didn't make the Chase that same year.
avatar
BWard
Legend
Legend

Posts : 5821
Join date : 2012-01-11
Age : 20
Location : Northampton, UK

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Re: Drive to Stop Diabetes 300

Post by PYLrulz on Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:57 pm

BWardboy88 wrote:
Casey Lester wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:
Casey Lester wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:If NASCAR tried to sort out the whole Situation with Cup drivers being in the Nationwide and Truck Series, it would be far too complicated, probably because the Season is now in progress and drivers already have their Race events planned for this year.

Barney, of course they're not gonna put this into effect mid-season...

I clearly said I was just trying to let out my own opinion on the situation, no need to try and argue my statement. At the very least to me, NASCAR could only allow Cup drivers to run at least 7 races or less in Nationwide. Again that's what I think might happen, but there could always be a different outcome though.

I was actually agreeing with you; it would be complicated to limit them further with the season already started, so the end of 2014 seems like the best time to implement the ban/limitation. For my take, I personally would love to see NASCAR restrict drivers to one series. It allows the lower-tier regulars to both focus on their championship efforts and not worry about Cup drivers occupying Top 5 positions every week.

Remember a couple of years ago when Kyle Busch won the 2009 NASCAR Nationwide Series Championship? Because he focused more on that and the Trucks instead of his Cup Series Campaign, it affected him and he didn't make the Chase that same year.

Hell, if Busch focused on Cup like Jimmie Johnson does, We'd have ourselves a Petty v Pearson style rivalry. I've said it many times before. Kyle has GREAT talent, the problem is his focus. He puts his full focus on Cup, and he'd probably be even more lauded than he is with his 100+ wins in NASCAR's top three divisions
avatar
PYLrulz
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2050
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 33
Location : Mountville, PA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum