ARCA Lucas Oil 200

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ARCA Lucas Oil 200

Post by Alta on Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:47 pm



There was a rumored fight after the race. This apparently was that "fight,"
avatar
Alta
Legend
Legend

Posts : 3995
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 94
Location : San Francisco, California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ARCA Lucas Oil 200

Post by Mother of Invention on Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:36 pm

Alta wrote:
Mother of Invention wrote:wow, the whole incedent was a racing deal everyone is over reacting!
It was pretty clear Graham got ran over.

the #99 didn't have a good handling car, hence why he got run over.
avatar
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2427
Join date : 2011-08-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ARCA Lucas Oil 200

Post by Alta on Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:45 pm

Mother of Invention wrote:
Alta wrote:
Mother of Invention wrote:wow, the whole incedent was a racing deal everyone is over reacting!
It was pretty clear Graham got ran over.

the #99 didn't have a good handling car, hence why he got run over.
Doesn't mean Chase wrecks 15 cars cause of it.
avatar
Alta
Legend
Legend

Posts : 3995
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 94
Location : San Francisco, California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ARCA Lucas Oil 200

Post by NeverNeutral on Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:03 pm

Chase wrecked one car, and the other fourteen decided they needed to pile into it. Razz
avatar
NeverNeutral
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1558
Join date : 2012-05-10
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ARCA Lucas Oil 200

Post by Alta on Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:49 pm

NeverNeutral wrote:Chase wrecked one car, and the other fourteen decided they needed to pile into it. Razz
Exactly.
avatar
Alta
Legend
Legend

Posts : 3995
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 94
Location : San Francisco, California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ARCA Lucas Oil 200

Post by Mother of Invention on Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:54 pm

Alta wrote:
NeverNeutral wrote:Chase wrecked one car, and the other fourteen decided they needed to pile into it. Razz
Exactly.

I realize now I was not specific enough, I was too talking about the 9/99 incedent. Not the noobs who piled in.
avatar
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2427
Join date : 2011-08-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ARCA Lucas Oil 200

Post by Alta on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:43 pm

He still wrecked somebody nonetheless and the fact that he apparently acted like an ass afterwards makes me really wonder if he's just one of these young rich kids with backing (Even then i won't deny that at least he backs it up on the track)
avatar
Alta
Legend
Legend

Posts : 3995
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 94
Location : San Francisco, California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ARCA Lucas Oil 200

Post by RACECAR on Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:36 pm

Has it in any way been confirmed that Chase acted like that towards them? There was alot of conflicting reports, but I still think the Roulo brothers started it. The fact that they came storming over to the 9 crew and tryed to climb up the pitbox to hit the crew chief was way over the top and again, it was the beginning of the race yet they acted like he's been wrecking everybody.

Yeah it looks like Chase got into the 99 but I highly doubt it was intentional.


Also, still laughing at Buster Graham. "He didn't have brakes and did the same thing to Ty Dillon at Road America"  Laughing 

Top tip: If your gonna accuse someone, know what the hell you are talking about.
avatar
RACECAR
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Posts : 815
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 29
Location : Dallas, TX

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Spyker88

Back to top Go down

Re: ARCA Lucas Oil 200

Post by Ben Atkins on Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:57 pm

RACECAR wrote:Has it in any way been confirmed that Chase acted like that towards them? There was alot of conflicting reports, but I still think the Roulo brothers started it. The fact that they came storming over to the 9 crew and tryed to climb up the pitbox to hit the crew chief was way over the top and again, it was the beginning of the race yet they acted like he's been wrecking everybody.

Yeah it looks like Chase got into the 99 but I highly doubt it was intentional.


Also, still laughing at Buster Graham. "He didn't have brakes and did the same thing to Ty Dillon at Road America"  Laughing 

Top tip: If your gonna accuse someone, know what the hell you are talking about.

From what I hear, he was talking about the ARCA race at Road America...

_________________


NR2003 Online Wins: 121 (Latest - EFR Short Track Challenge at Abbotsford Speedway [06/08/17])
NR2003 Online Poles: 80 (Latest - EFR Short Track Challenge at Abbotsford Speedway [06/08/17])
iRacing Online Offical Wins: 19 (Latest - NASCAR Trucks at Daytona [06/30/17])
NR2003 Championships: 6 (2013/2014 GOMA Trucks, Formula 5 Season 12, 2014 GOMA Trucks, Formula 5 Season 13, Formula 5 Season 14, Formula 5 Season 16)

Nico Nico Nii.
avatar
Ben Atkins
Legend
Legend

Posts : 4528
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 22
Location : zura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ARCA Lucas Oil 200

Post by NeverNeutral on Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:09 pm

Ben Atkins wrote:
RACECAR wrote:Has it in any way been confirmed that Chase acted like that towards them? There was alot of conflicting reports, but I still think the Roulo brothers started it. The fact that they came storming over to the 9 crew and tryed to climb up the pitbox to hit the crew chief was way over the top and again, it was the beginning of the race yet they acted like he's been wrecking everybody.

Yeah it looks like Chase got into the 99 but I highly doubt it was intentional.


Also, still laughing at Buster Graham. "He didn't have brakes and did the same thing to Ty Dillon at Road America"  Laughing 

Top tip: If your gonna accuse someone, know what the hell you are talking about.

From what I hear, he was talking about the ARCA race at Road America...
I remembered hearing the quote as being "at Mosport".
avatar
NeverNeutral
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1558
Join date : 2012-05-10
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ARCA Lucas Oil 200

Post by Alta on Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:58 pm

RACECAR wrote:Has it in any way been confirmed that Chase acted like that towards them? There was alot of conflicting reports, but I still think the Roulo brothers started it. The fact that they came storming over to the 9 crew and tryed to climb up the pitbox to hit the crew chief was way over the top and again, it was the beginning of the race yet they acted like he's been wrecking everybody.

Yeah it looks like Chase got into the 99 but I highly doubt it was intentional.


Also, still laughing at Buster Graham. "He didn't have brakes and did the same thing to Ty Dillon at Road America"  Laughing 

Top tip: If your gonna accuse someone, know what the hell you are talking about.
I watched the pit fight a couple times and it was one of Chase's guy taking down one of the dudes from the Roulo brother's team.

Also add on to the fact that Chase was kind of being douchey about the whole wreck in the interview leads to believe he's a little to high on his high horse.
avatar
Alta
Legend
Legend

Posts : 3995
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 94
Location : San Francisco, California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ARCA Lucas Oil 200

Post by RACECAR on Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:11 am

Ben Atkins wrote:
From what I hear, he was talking about the ARCA race at Road America...

There was a ARCA race at Road America? I gotta find that. Doesn't help that none of the non-campanion races are aired on TV.
avatar
RACECAR
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Posts : 815
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 29
Location : Dallas, TX

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Spyker88

Back to top Go down

Re: ARCA Lucas Oil 200

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) on Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:32 am

RACECAR wrote:
Ben Atkins wrote:
From what I hear, he was talking about the ARCA race at Road America...

There was a ARCA race at Road America? I gotta find that. Doesn't help that none of the non-campanion races are aired on TV.
For memory that was a companion event.
avatar
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

Posts : 3418
Join date : 2012-04-29
Age : 23
Location : Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

View user profile http://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Re: ARCA Lucas Oil 200

Post by flyingturns89 on Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:12 pm

Bobby Gerhart is now claiming that his time being disallowed is because of a personal vendetta that ARCA president Ron Drager has against him.

ThePitLane.Com via Lebanon Sports Buzz:
Bobby Gerhart intimated that those forces included a personal vendetta against him by ARCA president Ron Drager, who was motivated, Gerhart said, by the influence of the influx of larger, more affluent racing teams in the series. “We have worked on this car for one year to get ready for the race,” said Gerhart by phone from Daytona. “For this to be taken away, he (Drager) has no idea of the ripple effect it has on me, my team and my career. It taints what we’ve done for years. It’s on him. It’s not on me. I’ll never, ever, ever, ever forgive the series, or him (Drager) for his actions, and his actions after the race,” continued Gerhart. “The sport is changing. I can’t say it’s a good thing for he and ARCA to be manipulated by big money.” Drager did not immediately return a request for an interview with Lebanon Sports Buzz. But through a statement released by ARCA, Drager said: “The post-qualifying inspection procedure at restrictor-plate tracks requires a minimum of the top 10 to undergo a thorough under-car inspection and a minimum of the top three to undergo a thorough engine inspection. Today’s penalties are a result of that standard inspection procedure.”

I do want to point that other teams were complaining that their cars given an okay in every tech until post qualifying.
avatar
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2717
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 23
Location : Pennsylvania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ARCA Lucas Oil 200

Post by RACECAR on Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:26 pm

Spannerhead29 (Nelson) wrote:
RACECAR wrote:
Ben Atkins wrote:
From what I hear, he was talking about the ARCA race at Road America...

There was a ARCA race at Road America? I gotta find that. Doesn't help that none of the non-campanion races are aired on TV.
For memory that was a companion event.

Seriously? Fox didn't even have the dingleberries to broadcast the event like they do all the other companion events (even if it was tape-delayed)? That sucks. Now I'm gonna have to look through youtube to even see this race (which I know is going to be a pain in the ass).
avatar
RACECAR
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Posts : 815
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 29
Location : Dallas, TX

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Spyker88

Back to top Go down

Re: ARCA Lucas Oil 200

Post by PYLrulz on Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:33 pm

flyingturns89 wrote:Bobby Gerhart is now claiming that his time being disallowed is because of a personal vendetta that ARCA president Ron Drager has against him.

ThePitLane.Com via Lebanon Sports Buzz:
Bobby Gerhart intimated that those forces included a personal vendetta against him by ARCA president Ron Drager, who was motivated, Gerhart said, by the influence of the influx of larger, more affluent racing teams in the series. “We have worked on this car for one year to get ready for the race,” said Gerhart by phone from Daytona. “For this to be taken away, he (Drager) has no idea of the ripple effect it has on me, my team and my career. It taints what we’ve done for years. It’s on him. It’s not on me. I’ll never, ever, ever, ever forgive the series, or him (Drager) for his actions, and his actions after the race,” continued Gerhart. “The sport is changing. I can’t say it’s a good thing for he and ARCA to be manipulated by big money.” Drager did not immediately return a request for an interview with Lebanon Sports Buzz. But through a statement released by ARCA, Drager said: “The post-qualifying inspection procedure at restrictor-plate tracks requires a minimum of the top 10 to undergo a thorough under-car inspection and a minimum of the top three to undergo a thorough engine inspection. Today’s penalties are a result of that standard inspection procedure.”

I do want to point that other teams were complaining that their cars given an okay in every tech until post qualifying.

If he was the only car busted in post qualifying, ok, I get it.

But he wasn't the only one. Quit crying Bobby, or I'm gonna have to drive up the road and smack the shit out of you.  No 
avatar
PYLrulz
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2050
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 33
Location : Mountville, PA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ARCA Lucas Oil 200

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) on Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:35 pm

RACECAR wrote:
Spannerhead29 (Nelson) wrote:
RACECAR wrote:
Ben Atkins wrote:
From what I hear, he was talking about the ARCA race at Road America...

There was a ARCA race at Road America? I gotta find that. Doesn't help that none of the non-campanion races are aired on TV.
For memory that was a companion event.

Seriously? Fox didn't even have the dingleberries to broadcast the event like they do all the other companion events (even if it was tape-delayed)? That sucks. Now I'm gonna have to look through youtube to even see this race (which I know is going to be a pain in the ass).
It was companion with Nationwide. Fox wouldn't of been there.
avatar
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

Posts : 3418
Join date : 2012-04-29
Age : 23
Location : Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

View user profile http://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum