Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#35 Matchbox Motorsports Cup90 Lumina

3 posters

Go down

#35 Matchbox Motorsports Cup90 Lumina Empty #35 Matchbox Motorsports Cup90 Lumina

Post by Cynon Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:34 pm

The next car in my series of, er, late-80s/early-90s Matchbox fictional cars. I have the green one (hence why it's the primary Cool) and I've seen pictures of the blue one. Notice the uber-complicated base.

Associate sponsors on these cars, like the other ones, are based off the contigs on the original cars, with the contigs being a compilation of TMMC and ARLA contigs.

Like before, I drew the numbers based off a photo from my phone, but this one was harder than it should have been because the paint on the car I have is in really bad shape.

Primary:
#35 Matchbox Motorsports Cup90 Lumina 35_green_zps1047f91f

Alternate: Blue
#35 Matchbox Motorsports Cup90 Lumina 35_blue_zps087ecf25

I posted these on NNRacing because someone specifically requested this one, which is why I did it before the Goodyear Racing cars, the Matchbox Racing #7 car, the Racetech Radios #16 car, and this weird Chinese car I have...

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#35 Matchbox Motorsports Cup90 Lumina Empty Re: #35 Matchbox Motorsports Cup90 Lumina

Post by Cardinals5 Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:08 am

Jesus Cooper, how the hell did you manage that paint scheme? It must have taken forever!
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

#35 Matchbox Motorsports Cup90 Lumina Empty Re: #35 Matchbox Motorsports Cup90 Lumina

Post by gwoodard41 Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:23 am

Matchbox motorsports ought to be a tmlights or FARC elite series team
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down