Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NSJW Motorsports Cars Hiring Painters

2 posters

Go down

NSJW Motorsports Cars Hiring Painters Empty NSJW Motorsports Cars Hiring Painters

Post by BuddyNixon Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:20 am

Buddy Nixon
Car #: 300A (502 if letters aren't allowed, but I don't see a rule saying letters are forbidden)
Sponsors: No Sponsor, just a white hood decal that says "Racing Professor" in cursive script
Nationality: United States, Asheville, North Carolina
Chassis: Omecha MA03
Team: NSJW Racing
Racing experience: sports cars (is that valid?), former winner of 24 Hours of Daytona (this universe doesn't cover sports cars... yet... Smile

The car is just jet black with the hood decal. Car was purchased from BKR Australia and uses the same number stylization as a result.

Guillermo San Jose
Car #: 300B (503 if letters aren't allowed, but I don't see a rule saying letters are forbidden)
Sponsors: No Sponsor, just a white hood decal that says "Racing Professor" in cursive script
Nationality: Madrid, Spain
Racing experience: sports cars (is that valid?), former winner of 24 Hours of Daytona (co-driver with Buddy Nixon) and won the same race year before without Nixon

The car is just jet black with the hood decal. Car was purchased from BKR Australia and uses the same number stylization as a result.

Scott Wilhelm
Car #: X ( 297 if letters aren't allowed, but I don't see a rule saying letters are forbidden)
Sponsors: none
Nationality: Schipkau, Germany
Racing experience: sports cars (is that valid?), former winner of 24 Hours of Daytona (co-drove with with Nixon in 2013, San Jose in 2012, and won it as well in 2009 and 2010), multi-time sports car champion seeking to crack his knuckles in TMMC

WARNING!!!!! Car numbers may not be approved due to inclusion of letters.
BuddyNixon
BuddyNixon
Development Series Rookie

Back to top Go down

NSJW Motorsports Cars Hiring Painters Empty Re: NSJW Motorsports Cars Hiring Painters

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:37 pm

Well you're new so I'm not going to give you much slack BUT you're not allowed to post a paint request for a series here if it hasn't been approved yet.
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

https://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

NSJW Motorsports Cars Hiring Painters Empty Re: NSJW Motorsports Cars Hiring Painters

Post by BuddyNixon Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:18 pm

Spannerhead29 (Nelson) wrote:Well you're new so I'm not going to give you much slack BUT you're not allowed to post a paint request for a series here if it hasn't been approved yet.

Thanks for the heads up. There are so many nooks and crannies to look into to find rules. It's also really hard to tell what's acceptable and what's not when most everybody is taking a Christmas break.
BuddyNixon
BuddyNixon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down