Away for next few days

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Away for next few days

Post by Memoriesallbutdone on Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:13 am

Going down to Mexico for a research project, will be back soon. Ta Ta for now.
avatar
Memoriesallbutdone
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Posts : 633
Join date : 2013-06-28
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Away for next few days

Post by BWard on Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:31 am

Have fun. Smile
avatar
BWard
Legend
Legend

Posts : 5821
Join date : 2012-01-11
Age : 20
Location : Northampton, UK

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Re: Away for next few days

Post by vbooy57 on Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:16 pm

Fun have!
avatar
vbooy57
Development Series Rookie
Development Series Rookie

Posts : 242
Join date : 2013-02-03
Age : 21
Location : Pittsburgh/State College

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Away for next few days

Post by Sparkz47 on Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:37 pm

¡Diviértete! Espero que tengas un buen viaje.
avatar
Sparkz47
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1392
Join date : 2011-09-17
Age : 21
Location : Equestria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Away for next few days

Post by navycook75 on Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:50 pm

Sparkz47 wrote:¡Diviértete! Espero que tengas un buen viaje.
Toivon, että hän on hauskaa, myös En tunne teitä puhunut ranskaa.

Also, don't eat the worm or drink the water.
avatar
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Posts : 4914
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 28
Location : Portland, New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Away for next few days

Post by tommykl on Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:21 am

navycook75 wrote:
Sparkz47 wrote:¡Diviértete! Espero que tengas un buen viaje.
Toivon, että hän on hauskaa, myös En tunne teitä puhunut ranskaa.

Also, don't eat the worm or drink the water.
Tiens, c'est bizarre, je ne savais pas que tu parlais Suédois...Et il ne parle pas Français, on voit clairement que c'est de l'Italien  Razz 

And yeah, don't eat anything you don't trust, unless you're absolutely okay with a healthy dose of Montezuma's revenge...
avatar
tommykl
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Posts : 404
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 21
Location : Headington, Oxfordshire, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Away for next few days

Post by Lucstar88 on Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:45 am

tommykl wrote:
navycook75 wrote:
Sparkz47 wrote:¡Diviértete! Espero que tengas un buen viaje.
Toivon, että hän on hauskaa, myös En tunne teitä puhunut ranskaa.

Also, don't eat the worm or drink the water.
Tiens, c'est bizarre, je ne savais pas que tu parlais Suédois...Et il ne parle pas Français, on voit clairement que c'est de l'Italien  Razz 

And yeah, don't eat anything you don't trust, unless you're absolutely okay with a healthy dose of Montezuma's revenge...

Fait sur que tu va pas dans les moins populaire places...
Had to bring out my french lol
Just make sure you don't come back a drug lord  Laughing 
avatar
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2678
Join date : 2012-07-24
Age : 22
Location : Canada

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLucstar88

Back to top Go down

Re: Away for next few days

Post by Memoriesallbutdone on Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:46 am

I am back, the project was a complete bust. Anywho, its nice to be back Smile
avatar
Memoriesallbutdone
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Posts : 633
Join date : 2013-06-28
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Away for next few days

Post by navycook75 on Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:55 pm

Memoriesallbutdone wrote:I am back, the project was a complete bust. Anywho, its nice to be back Smile
Told you not to drink the water.
avatar
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Posts : 4914
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 28
Location : Portland, New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum