Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2012 Cleveland Grand Prix Pre-Race Thread

+3
Kornography
Alpineopossum
Syzygy
7 posters

Go down

2012 Cleveland Grand Prix Pre-Race Thread Empty 2012 Cleveland Grand Prix Pre-Race Thread

Post by Syzygy Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:09 pm

Row 1

Kristoffer Laaksonen 1:13.575
Clair Auxier 1:13.681

Row 2

Nicholas Korodovos 1:13.760
Klara Kindahl 1:13.785

Row 3

Jan Schmidt 1:13.969
Cameron Taylor 1:14.020

Row 4

Les Jackson 1:14.138
Scott Thomas 1:14.162

Row 5

Louis Bellard 1:14.164
Jacob Eichholtz 1:14.265

Last edited by BurningThunder on Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total

iRacing Poles: 3
iRacing Championships: 1
I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/BurningThund3r?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

2012 Cleveland Grand Prix Pre-Race Thread Empty Re: 2012 Cleveland Grand Prix Pre-Race Thread

Post by Alpineopossum Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:26 pm

Andrew Tammerzan will be returning for the Cleveland race. Supposedly Xenos is withdrawing, and Tammerzan is working on a management buyout. If this is unsucessful, he plans on starting his own PCC Lights team, with either Chrisjian Steyns or Kyle McWulla joining him as a driver. This would likely include a part time Cup entry.
Alpineopossum
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

http://ohioperspective.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

2012 Cleveland Grand Prix Pre-Race Thread Empty Re: 2012 Cleveland Grand Prix Pre-Race Thread

Post by Syzygy Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:53 am

Tier 1 Results:

Tier 2 Results:

Tier 3 Results:

Tier 4 Qualifier:

Let the ride-swapping begin!

iRacing Poles: 3
iRacing Championships: 1
I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/BurningThund3r?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kornography Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:53 pm

Spoiler:
Kornography
Kornography
Development Series Rookie
Development Series Rookie

http://rateyourmusic.com/~kornography19

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:28 pm

GABRIEL MACENA STATEMENT AFTER THE QUALIFYING RACES:
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:20 pm

Durbin to take Kellie Griffin's Spot in Race

Despite competing for rookie of the year and the championship, Ike Durbin failed to make it into the Cleveland Grand Prix. Luckily for him, Durbin's teammate, Ryan Griffin, had entered a car with Kellie Griffin behind the wheel, who made the race. After conversing about the situation, it was announced that Ike Durbin would take over Kellie Griffin's spot in the race.

Durbin criticized the qualifying procedure, claiming that the Tier 4 cars didn't deserve a spot in the show, while also saying he was glad he had the opportunity to compete in the race, even if it involved ride swapping.

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpineopossum Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:13 pm

Karl Wednesday Has Strong Run But Did He Make the Race? The Answer Will Shock You at 11!

Tonight At Eleven! A 19 Action News Special Report... Nearly every weekend people gather at curious places across the country to watch some mysterious type of a sporting event. Men and women, young and old, they gather for these. But what is it they are gathering for? A Karl Wednesday special investigation revealed that the so-called PCC Cup Series is a prominent automobile racing series. And what's shocking most of all is that they are headquartered here in Cleveland. Wednesday: I will be competing in the prestigious Cleveland Grand Prix later. I will get to the bottom of this. In other news, we have shocking new details on the Barberton Home Invasion; we answer the question: will Governor Kasich's new push on human trafficking accidently catch Cleveland's SuperPimp? And we'll tell you why an everyday object in YOUR OWN HOME could be giving you cancer. Now it's time for the Serpentini Chevrolet Sports Report with our very own Paul Joncich.

Timothy Bindernagel Misses Race on Pit Strategy, Stops Bank Robbery Post Race
Timothy Bindernagel's day didn't go well on the track. A slow pit stop late in the race dropped him out of contention for the win and out of the main field for the Cleveland Grand Prix. He was driving to his hotel, the Holiday Inn Westlake when he spotted two suspicious males with machine guns entering a Huntington Bank in Bay Village, Ohio. He stopped his car and followed the two robbers into the bank, which is on a busy street corner. When they shot out the ceiling, he tackles one and roundhouse kicked the other, knocking them both out. He then dragged them to the City Hall, which is across the street from the bank, and threw them into the personal reception room of the Mayor. However, one escaped his grasp and ran toward the Lake. As he went for the getaway car, parked on a road near the cliffs, Bindernagel and the suspect fell over the edge. Although the suspect landed in the water and broke his leg, Bindernagel was able to grip the soil of the cliff face and pull himself to safety. "It was pretty cool. I do this on a regular basis. I might not be in this race, but the PCC Cup Series will not escape witnessing the Timothy Bindernagel Experience. I'll be back"

Tammerzan Makes Triumpthant Comeback, Will Not Sell Ride This Time
"Baby I'm in the big show. And I'm staying!" This was all Andrew Tammerzan said when he made the field for the Cleveland Grand Prix. He was asked for further comment, but he was allegedly making out with a girl in his team's pit, so he was not able to comment further. This event is Tammerzan's first race back since the Canadian received a ricin laced letter intended for the Governor's Office. It was mistakely sent to the Canadian by members of the PCC Lights Team Occupy the PCC Cup Series.
Alpineopossum
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:47 pm

Alpineopossum wrote:Karl Wednesday Has Strong Run But Did He Make the Race? The Answer Will Shock You at 11!

Tonight At Eleven! A 19 Action News Special Report... Nearly every weekend people gather at curious places across the country to watch some mysterious type of a sporting event. Men and women, young and old, they gather for these. But what is it they are gathering for? A Karl Wednesday special investigation revealed that the so-called PCC Cup Series is a prominent automobile racing series. And what's shocking most of all is that they are headquartered here in Cleveland. Wednesday: I will be competing in the prestigious Cleveland Grand Prix later. I will get to the bottom of this. In other news, we have shocking new details on the Barberton Home Invasion; we answer the question: will Governor Kasich's new push on human trafficking accidently catch Cleveland's SuperPimp? And we'll tell you why an everyday object in YOUR OWN HOME could be giving you cancer. Now it's time for the Serpentini Chevrolet Sports Report with our very own Paul Joncich.

OOC: If you don't live in Cleveland, you have no idea how entertaining the news media here is!
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpineopossum Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:07 am

Taylor Creates Stir With Contingencies

For a promotion event at a local hotel convention room, Cameron Taylor's PCC Cup Series car appeared with one significant difference. The hammer and sickle contingency logo had been removed. In its place was a black and white picture. A local history teacher confirmed the decal depicted the Romanov family.

"I think the hammer and sickle kind of whitewashes what the Bolsheviks did. I'm a bit of a libertarian, and I've never liked the idea of having something that symbolizes an oppressive regime being on every car. In short, when somebody's sickle has been hammered as badly as that one has its time to move on," Taylor said when asked. "I'll ask the officials about it. Right now this is a show car only deal, but if I can race it I will."

OCC: No need to make any changes, just creating a story.
Alpineopossum
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:31 pm

Bennington Makes race, plans no changes

Arlis Bennington, the owner of a used car lot by day and driver by night, has made the Cleavland GP after finishing 6th in his qualifier. Bennington said in an interview that "I am happy, I dont know what I will do, but I will just plan on having fun doin it." Bennington stated he really isn't interested in the money that a driver with money would make or a sponsor from a another team jumping on, as this is "just a hobby of his"
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpineopossum Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:51 pm

Bindernagel Stops Jumping Of Teens, Gets Sponsor

Timothy Bindernagel was pulling out of his hotel, the Holiday Inn Westlake, when he noticed a young man notable for his spiky haircut being beat up by a pair of much smaller teenagers. Bindernagel proceeded to jump onto the car of the attackers and knock both of them out. The victims, 20 year old Sebastien Estre and 21 year old Kevin Avon are, as it turns out the owners of a local swordfighting school and agreed to sponsor Bindernagel. This isn't the first sponsor he has gained this way. He's been sponsored by Bank of America ever since he ended the North Hollywood Standoff in 1999. Next season, Swordfighting by Sebastian will sponsor Bindernagel as he plans a full time PCC Cup Series entry.
Alpineopossum
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down