2014 Silly Season Thread

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 2014 Silly Season Thread

Post by SnakePlissken on Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:21 pm

Reese Biehn Applies for IT Slot

Former FPO Terminator development driver Reese Biehn has submitted an application for an Independent's Trophy bid. Biehn has requested the #101 and reportedly has a sponsorship deal in place with Cyberdyne Systems should his application be gain favor with IT officials. Biehn will also run the Terminator chassis and would just be the third one on the grid besides FPO Inc. teammates Marcos Leonard and Ebenezer Quiggles, Jr..

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon on Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:31 pm

Filled out the 21 Independent's Trophy spots. I may bump some cars out (usually the second cars) depending on if I accidentally overlooked anyone's entry that I meant to accept but didn't.

Online Wins: 22
Last Win: Short Oval Challenge @ Grand Detour
EFR's #1 A.J. Allmendinger fan
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Barton wrote:It has a McDonalds, so it might be a city.

Bob Ross wrote:Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do.

Cynon
Admin

View user profile http://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) on Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:19 pm

Cynon wrote:Filled out the 21 Independent's Trophy spots. I may bump some cars out (usually the second cars) depending on if I accidentally overlooked anyone's entry that I meant to accept but didn't.
Since I don't see BKR Australia anywhere, I can only presume my namesake is a free agent?
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

View user profile http://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon on Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:41 pm

Spannerhead29 (Nelson) wrote:
Cynon wrote:Filled out the 21 Independent's Trophy spots. I may bump some cars out (usually the second cars) depending on if I accidentally overlooked anyone's entry that I meant to accept but didn't.
Since I don't see BKR Australia anywhere, I can only presume my namesake is a free agent?

Yes.

Bob Ross wrote:Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do.

Cynon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crl on Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:08 pm

Cynon wrote:

Yes.

As are my two drivers, it looks like.

Josef Newgarden's #1 Tennessee-based EFR fan.
EFR's #1 fan of Karen Gillan and Milana Vayntrub.
crl
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RealRacingRoots on Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:48 pm

Darren Cardel "Not done" with the TM Master Cup

While it comes as no surprised that the 2014 Round of Ohio winner Darren Cardel has moved on from his tenure at Melrose Racing Team, what may come as a surprise is that he's already got plans to race this season using the Promoter's Option entry that was introduced last year.

"The team has the resources, the finances, and the capability to enter just-about any Tin-Top series they choose," Cardel said during a interview at the recent Gessler GSCC and TMMC test at Thierry Sicotte, "after Carl Richter unloaded their new Gesslers, Lucien Ferdinand (Team Principal) was very impressed with what he saw. I already noticed him talking with Carl (Richter), and it would appear that the seed was planted for my potential return to the TM Master Cup."

Considering Gessler's commitment to both series, it wouldn't be a stretch to see more MTWs on the grid this year.
RealRacingRoots
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Crashbroke23

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) on Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:35 am

Robert Nelson back at family team for IT

Robert Nelson rejoins Spannerhead Racing from a driving point of view, as him and the team enter the 2014 Independent Trophy in TM Master Cup.

Robert, as a rookie, competed in the 2013 IT for BKR Australia, finishing 9th in the IT points standings, and gained a very respectable top 10 in the Round of Brazil.

The team has applied for all 4 of the Southern Hemispheres races, those being the Rounds of Victoria, Queensland, Brazil, and Argentina. However the team attempt both the Karjala Grand Prix and the Round of Indianapolis before then.
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

View user profile http://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon on Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:13 pm

crl wrote:
Cynon wrote:

Yes.

As are my two drivers, it looks like.

See last statement about accidentally overlooking people. Let me fix that problem. Fixed!

Cynon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention on Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:18 pm

Dutch driver to attempt Karjala

Reports have come in from the Dutch port city of Amsterville, that Dutch GT and prospective European Late Model driver, Pim Koendyke will attempt this years Karjala Grand Prix in a self owned effort. Koendyke has said the Karjala GP has been a dream of his ever since he followed his hero Tijmen Arkas attempts during the late 80s and early 90s. Pim said he even plans on painting the car to look like Tijmen's 1991 entry. Sponsorship is rumored to be from the city of Amsterville's Tourism board with "Visit Amsterville" slogan decked out on the car.

Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top