Random Discussion Thread

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Random Discussion Thread

Post by BWard on Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:23 am

BlueThunderfan wrote:Has anybody seen the crap that's going on with Youtube's comment sections? and I thought it couldn't get any worse...
Is it about some specific video that's getting shanked by awful comments, or just YouTube Videos in general?
avatar
BWard
Legend
Legend

Posts : 5822
Join date : 2012-01-11
Age : 20
Location : Northampton, UK

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Discussion Thread

Post by crl on Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:39 am

BWardboy88 wrote:
BlueThunderfan wrote:Has anybody seen the crap that's going on with Youtube's comment sections? and I thought it couldn't get any worse...
Is it about some specific video that's getting shanked by awful comments, or just YouTube Videos in general?
They've changed the comments system.

It's garbage.

_________________
Norah O'Donnell - the only reason to watch CBS This Morning.
Josef Newgarden's #1 Tennessee-based EFR fan.
EFR's #1 fan of Karen Gillan and Milana Vayntrub.
avatar
crl
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2518
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 31
Location : Nashville, TN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Discussion Thread

Post by BWard on Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:46 am

crl wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:
BlueThunderfan wrote:Has anybody seen the crap that's going on with Youtube's comment sections? and I thought it couldn't get any worse...
Is it about some specific video that's getting shanked by awful comments, or just YouTube Videos in general?
They've changed the comments system.

It's garbage.
Oh yeah I know now, all I have to say to it is this:

avatar
BWard
Legend
Legend

Posts : 5822
Join date : 2012-01-11
Age : 20
Location : Northampton, UK

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Discussion Thread

Post by navycook75 on Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:28 am

BWardboy88 wrote:
BlueThunderfan wrote:Has anybody seen the crap that's going on with Youtube's comment sections? and I thought it couldn't get any worse...
Is it about some specific video that's getting shanked by awful comments, or just YouTube Videos in general?
You have to have a Google+ account to comment on videos on YouTube.

and apparently I'm the only one who really doesn't give a shit.
avatar
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Posts : 4916
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 28
Location : Portland, New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Discussion Thread

Post by tommykl on Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:33 am

Alta wrote:Remember when Bertrand Baguette almost won the Indy 500?
I still dream about that day and secretly hope for a year when he returns and actually wins the whole thing. If only...
avatar
tommykl
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Posts : 404
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 21
Location : Headington, Oxfordshire, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Discussion Thread

Post by Nascar9fan on Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:34 am

navycook75 wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:
BlueThunderfan wrote:Has anybody seen the crap that's going on with Youtube's comment sections? and I thought it couldn't get any worse...
Is it about some specific video that's getting shanked by awful comments, or just YouTube Videos in general?
You have to have a Google+ account to comment on videos on YouTube.

and apparently I'm the only one who really doesn't give a shit.
I only have 2 issues with it. Having to change between top comments & new comments (mainly cause I'm lazy & don't like having to manually change something on a piece of technology, so I'll get used to that) & not being told someone commented on my videos in my youtube inbox, but rather in the google+ inbox, which really pisses me off, especially since my school uses google email, & it fails to work half the bloody time
avatar
Nascar9fan
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Posts : 776
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 19
Location : Sydney, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Discussion Thread

Post by Ben Atkins on Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:52 am

Nascar9fan wrote:
navycook75 wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:
BlueThunderfan wrote:Has anybody seen the crap that's going on with Youtube's comment sections? and I thought it couldn't get any worse...
Is it about some specific video that's getting shanked by awful comments, or just YouTube Videos in general?
You have to have a Google+ account to comment on videos on YouTube.

and apparently I'm the only one who really doesn't give a shit.
I only have 2 issues with it. Having to change between top comments & new comments (mainly cause I'm lazy & don't like having to manually change something on a piece of technology, so I'll get used to that) & not being told someone commented on my videos in my youtube inbox, but rather in the google+ inbox, which really pisses me off, especially since my school uses google email, & it fails to work half the bloody time
It filters out spam comments automatically, though... and it's honestly not hard to make a G+ account. You don't have to use it lol. I think it's a good change overall.

_________________


NR2003 Online Wins: 121 (Latest - EFR Short Track Challenge at Abbotsford Speedway [06/08/17])
NR2003 Online Poles: 80 (Latest - EFR Short Track Challenge at Abbotsford Speedway [06/08/17])
iRacing Online Offical Wins: 19 (Latest - NASCAR Trucks at Daytona [06/30/17])
NR2003 Championships: 6 (2013/2014 GOMA Trucks, Formula 5 Season 12, 2014 GOMA Trucks, Formula 5 Season 13, Formula 5 Season 14, Formula 5 Season 16)

Nico Nico Nii.
avatar
Ben Atkins
Legend
Legend

Posts : 4516
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 22
Location : zura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Discussion Thread

Post by Sparkz47 on Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:33 am

Ben Atkins wrote:
Nascar9fan wrote:
navycook75 wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:
BlueThunderfan wrote:Has anybody seen the crap that's going on with Youtube's comment sections? and I thought it couldn't get any worse...
Is it about some specific video that's getting shanked by awful comments, or just YouTube Videos in general?
You have to have a Google+ account to comment on videos on YouTube.

and apparently I'm the only one who really doesn't give a shit.
I only have 2 issues with it. Having to change between top comments & new comments (mainly cause I'm lazy & don't like having to manually change something on a piece of technology, so I'll get used to that) & not being told someone commented on my videos in my youtube inbox, but rather in the google+ inbox, which really pisses me off, especially since my school uses google email, & it fails to work half the bloody time
It filters out spam comments automatically, though... and it's honestly not hard to make a G+ account. You don't have to use it lol. I think it's a good change overall.
It's removing identity from YouTube until it just becomes some piss-poor add-on to G+. I'll have none of that noise, I have enough online accounts to wade through already.
avatar
Sparkz47
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1392
Join date : 2011-09-17
Age : 21
Location : Equestria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Discussion Thread

Post by Metro 6r4 on Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:37 am

Sparkz47 wrote:
Ben Atkins wrote:
Nascar9fan wrote:
navycook75 wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:
BlueThunderfan wrote:Has anybody seen the crap that's going on with Youtube's comment sections? and I thought it couldn't get any worse...
Is it about some specific video that's getting shanked by awful comments, or just YouTube Videos in general?
You have to have a Google+ account to comment on videos on YouTube.

and apparently I'm the only one who really doesn't give a shit.
I only have 2 issues with it. Having to change between top comments & new comments (mainly cause I'm lazy & don't like having to manually change something on a piece of technology, so I'll get used to that) & not being told someone commented on my videos in my youtube inbox, but rather in the google+ inbox, which really pisses me off, especially since my school uses google email, & it fails to work half the bloody time
It filters out spam comments automatically, though... and it's honestly not hard to make a G+ account. You don't have to use it lol. I think it's a good change overall.
It's removing identity from YouTube until it just becomes some piss-poor add-on to G+. I'll have none of that noise, I have enough online accounts to wade through already.
YouTube is renown for their piss-poor decisions, for proof you only have to look at their habit of fiddling with the layout each year despite the complaints they get every year. They'll kill themselves off one day.
avatar
Metro 6r4
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1025
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Discussion Thread

Post by BWard on Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:39 am

Metro 6r4 wrote:
Sparkz47 wrote:
Ben Atkins wrote:
Nascar9fan wrote:
navycook75 wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:
BlueThunderfan wrote:Has anybody seen the crap that's going on with Youtube's comment sections? and I thought it couldn't get any worse...
Is it about some specific video that's getting shanked by awful comments, or just YouTube Videos in general?
You have to have a Google+ account to comment on videos on YouTube.

and apparently I'm the only one who really doesn't give a shit.
I only have 2 issues with it. Having to change between top comments & new comments (mainly cause I'm lazy & don't like having to manually change something on a piece of technology, so I'll get used to that) & not being told someone commented on my videos in my youtube inbox, but rather in the google+ inbox, which really pisses me off, especially since my school uses google email, & it fails to work half the bloody time
It filters out spam comments automatically, though... and it's honestly not hard to make a G+ account. You don't have to use it lol. I think it's a good change overall.
It's removing identity from YouTube until it just becomes some piss-poor add-on to G+. I'll have none of that noise, I have enough online accounts to wade through already.
YouTube is renown for their piss-poor decisions, for proof you only have to look at their habit of fiddling with the layout each year despite the complaints they get every year. They'll kill themselves off one day.
You can hate on me all you want, but it's gonna make a YouTube a complete waste of our lives if it happens.
avatar
BWard
Legend
Legend

Posts : 5822
Join date : 2012-01-11
Age : 20
Location : Northampton, UK

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Discussion Thread

Post by Vincent Giacalone on Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:29 am

There are some things I like about the new YouTube comments, such as the ability to see the top ones first, and some things I kind of don't, such as the attitude of "Lol, you want to share this on Google+, right? No? You-you unchecked the box? But Google+ is the greatest social network ever and there are definitely people who actually use it!" it all seems to convey.
avatar
Vincent Giacalone
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1263
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Discussion Thread

Post by BooyakaDragon on Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:49 pm

Yeah, I almost lost my channel, because of it. Spent 2 hours trying to fix it, it's fixed now. 213 subs down the drain wouldn't have been good.
avatar
BooyakaDragon
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Posts : 399
Join date : 2013-11-06
Location : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Discussion Thread

Post by Alta on Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:28 pm

Remember when Google+ was actually a thing for....like a week.

Edit: Just saw the new changes, I know it's not cool to hate on Youtube anymore but Holy christ...The comment thing is annoying as shit...If you don't have google+ you literally can't make a response to someone.
avatar
Alta
Legend
Legend

Posts : 3985
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 93
Location : San Francisco, California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Discussion Thread

Post by f1fan12 on Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:20 pm

Never heard of this series before... Pretty cool!


avatar
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2534
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 22
Location : Bay Village Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Discussion Thread

Post by Rykia on Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:33 pm

Alta wrote:Remember when Google+ was actually a thing for....like a week.

Edit: Just saw the new changes, I know it's not cool to hate on Youtube anymore but Holy christ...The comment thing is annoying as shit...If you don't have google+ you literally can't make a response to someone.
Apparently they can't take the hint that nobody wants to use Google+.
avatar
Rykia
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2550
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 20
Location : Cornfields.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Discussion Thread

Post by Metro 6r4 on Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:49 am

avatar
Metro 6r4
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1025
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Discussion Thread

Post by crl on Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:13 am


_________________
Norah O'Donnell - the only reason to watch CBS This Morning.
Josef Newgarden's #1 Tennessee-based EFR fan.
EFR's #1 fan of Karen Gillan and Milana Vayntrub.
avatar
crl
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2518
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 31
Location : Nashville, TN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Discussion Thread

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) on Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:08 am

I had a dream yesterday where some arsehole moved into my house, and in exchange he gave me Brendan Jones to use on my team, which in turn gave me a K&N East drive.
avatar
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

Posts : 3418
Join date : 2012-04-29
Age : 23
Location : Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

View user profile http://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Discussion Thread

Post by BWard on Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:29 am

Spannerhead29 (Nelson) wrote:I had a dream yesterday where some arsehole moved into my house, and in exchange he gave me Brendan Jones to use on my team, which in turn gave me a K&N East drive.
I hope you won the K&N East Championship. Laughing
avatar
BWard
Legend
Legend

Posts : 5822
Join date : 2012-01-11
Age : 20
Location : Northampton, UK

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Discussion Thread

Post by Cynon on Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:08 pm

Just in case anyone's been wondering where the next TM Master Cup and TM Lights races will be up, I've had a lot of classwork, some of it I will probably continue after I graduate at the end of the semester.

One of my class projects is that I am building a 1990s-style Japanese RPG for Android devices. Think Final Fantasy 6 on Android. Anyone who knows me well knows I have a special fondness for FF6 and games like it, many of which end up being RPG Maker games of varying quality.

I was in the RPG Maker community for awhile before I came here anyways, but left it due to it being an ego-fest of ridiculous proportions. I didn't really make anything good -- just a few wonderfully bad RPGs such as The Worst RPG Ever, King of the Ring (a contest game for Sky Tower Games) and Name 73.

Name 73 (the title referenced the 72 names for God in the Kaballah) in particular got some hilarious reviews -- some thought I was homophobic, some thought I was gay, and quite a few thought I was a woman (in the unfinished The Worst RPG Ever sequel, I had a lot of fun with this misconception), quite possibly due to the lead character, Erin Marchesi, being described in-game as butch...

The game had more plot holes than Swiss cheese, though.

_________________
Effort Equals Results

Online Wins: 21
Last Win: Short Oval Challenge @ Vancouver
EFR's #1 A.J. Allmendinger fan
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Barton wrote:It has a McDonalds, so it might be a city.

Bob Ross wrote:Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do.

avatar
Cynon
Admin

Posts : 3096
Join date : 2011-08-05
Age : 28
Location : Chicago, Illinois

View user profile http://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Discussion Thread

Post by navycook75 on Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:18 pm

Happy Veterans Day!

Now appreciate me damnit!
avatar
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Posts : 4916
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 28
Location : Portland, New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Discussion Thread

Post by RealRacer4 on Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:44 pm

navycook75 wrote:Happy Veterans Day!

Now appreciate me damnit!
Yes. Happy Veterans Day to you, and especially to Scott Bates!

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2090
Join date : 2011-12-18
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Discussion Thread

Post by navycook75 on Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:50 pm

RealRacer4 wrote:
navycook75 wrote:Happy Veterans Day!

Now appreciate me damnit!
Yes. Happy Veterans Day to you, and especially to Scott Bates!
Don't forget Woodard, he was in the Air Force.
avatar
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Posts : 4916
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 28
Location : Portland, New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Discussion Thread

Post by vbooy57 on Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:00 pm

Happy Veterans day to any that have served on this board and off!

Also, I got into Pitt and Penn State! I'm definitely going to Pitt, its only about a half hour away from my house but its pretty much going to be me living pretty much on my own. My dad works literally a mile away so he can give me anything I need from home so not quite, but its just a sweet gig.
avatar
vbooy57
Development Series Rookie
Development Series Rookie

Posts : 242
Join date : 2013-02-03
Age : 21
Location : Pittsburgh/State College

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Discussion Thread

Post by conrail1990 on Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:43 pm

Happy Veterans day and thank you to all who have served.
avatar
conrail1990
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1062
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 27
Location : The Cal-de-sac (Delaware)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Discussion Thread

Post by crl on Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:16 am


_________________
Norah O'Donnell - the only reason to watch CBS This Morning.
Josef Newgarden's #1 Tennessee-based EFR fan.
EFR's #1 fan of Karen Gillan and Milana Vayntrub.
avatar
crl
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2518
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 31
Location : Nashville, TN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Discussion Thread

Post by flyingturns89 on Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:25 am

navycook75 wrote:
RealRacer4 wrote:
navycook75 wrote:Happy Veterans Day!

Now appreciate me damnit!
Yes. Happy Veterans Day to you, and especially to Scott Bates!
Don't forget Woodard, he was in the Air Force.
And Drew Eisenman even though he hasn't been around on the forum for a while. Happy belated Veterans Day to all our veterans, whether past or presently serving.
avatar
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2715
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 22
Location : Pennsylvania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Discussion Thread

Post by Alta on Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:29 am

I guess you can say people are NUTS.

*quietly slides out the back door*
avatar
Alta
Legend
Legend

Posts : 3985
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 93
Location : San Francisco, California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Discussion Thread

Post by navycook75 on Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:10 am

Alta wrote:
I guess you can say people are NUTS.

*quietly slides out the back door*
please die in the most lethal way possible.
avatar
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Posts : 4916
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 28
Location : Portland, New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Discussion Thread

Post by Alta on Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:54 am

navycook75 wrote:
Alta wrote:
I guess you can say people are NUTS.

*quietly slides out the back door*
please die in the most lethal way possible.
Sad
avatar
Alta
Legend
Legend

Posts : 3985
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 93
Location : San Francisco, California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Discussion Thread

Post by Nascar9fan on Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:20 am

Have any drivers won a TM master Cup, ARLA, TM Lights, or TM Junior series championship that wasn't owned by Cy or Ceej (Apart from Troy Adams & Rip Tyler last year)? I've been curious about this for a while, & felt like I should ask & see if anyone else knew the answer
avatar
Nascar9fan
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Posts : 776
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 19
Location : Sydney, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Discussion Thread

Post by navycook75 on Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:30 am

Nascar9fan wrote:Have any drivers won a TM master Cup, ARLA, TM Lights, or TM Junior series championship that wasn't owned by Cy or Ceej? (Apart from Troy Adams & Rip Tyler last year)? I've been curious about this for a while, & felt like I should ask & see if anyone else knew the answer
Matas Kasimeras won the 2010 ARLA Street Stock West championship and that was Antknee's driver.

I'm pretty sure there were a few others, but I'm not sure.
avatar
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Posts : 4916
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 28
Location : Portland, New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Discussion Thread

Post by Syzygy on Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:02 am

Nascar9fan wrote:Have any drivers won a TM master Cup, ARLA, TM Lights, or TM Junior series championship that wasn't owned by Cy or Ceej (Apart from Troy Adams & Rip Tyler last year)? I've been curious about this for a while, & felt like I should ask & see if anyone else knew the answer
My driver Dan Richards won the ASCC Championship last year if that counts for anything.

_________________

Online Wins: 3 (Most Recent: F5 @ New York Street Course 2/10/2017) THE STREAK IS OVER
Online Poles: 4 (Most Recent: F5 @ Gravis City 9/2/2016)
I eat the weeb pizza.
avatar
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1363
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 23
Location : Chagrin Falls, OH

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/BurningThund3r?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Discussion Thread

Post by Nascar9fan on Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:15 am

BurningThunder wrote:
Nascar9fan wrote:Have any drivers won a TM master Cup, ARLA, TM Lights, or TM Junior series championship that wasn't owned by Cy or Ceej (Apart from Troy Adams & Rip Tyler last year)? I've been curious about this for a while, & felt like I should ask & see if anyone else knew the answer
My driver Dan Richards won the ASCC Championship last year if that counts for anything.
Totally forgot about the ASCC when thinking about that, whoops

Edit: 600th post (about time too, only taken more than 2 years)
avatar
Nascar9fan
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Posts : 776
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 19
Location : Sydney, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Discussion Thread

Post by BooyakaDragon on Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:43 pm

Late on Veteran's Day, but appreciate my Dad too lol (He's a US Soldier)
avatar
BooyakaDragon
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Posts : 399
Join date : 2013-11-06
Location : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Discussion Thread

Post by crl on Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:29 am

And in today's edition of "You're Lucky to Still be Alive":

http://deadspin.com/cbs-broadcast-shows-fan-falling-from-upper-deck-at-ralp-1466436450

_________________
Norah O'Donnell - the only reason to watch CBS This Morning.
Josef Newgarden's #1 Tennessee-based EFR fan.
EFR's #1 fan of Karen Gillan and Milana Vayntrub.
avatar
crl
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2518
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 31
Location : Nashville, TN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Discussion Thread

Post by RealRacer4 on Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:03 pm


RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2090
Join date : 2011-12-18
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Discussion Thread

Post by Jason Hamilton on Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:28 am

Anyone remember me?
avatar
Jason Hamilton
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Posts : 713
Join date : 2011-10-06
Age : 19
Location : Somewhere that can spell colour correctly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Discussion Thread

Post by navycook75 on Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:38 am

Jason Hamilton wrote:Anyone remember me?
It depends, when was the last time you ate something glove flavored?
avatar
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Posts : 4916
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 28
Location : Portland, New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Discussion Thread

Post by PackerMan71 on Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:46 am



A little something I decided to throw together. Wink 
avatar
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2618
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 32
Location : Groveport, Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Discussion Thread

Post by RealRacer4 on Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:14 am

Aaaaaaaannnnnnndddd another 2 minutes of my life has just gone to waste.

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2090
Join date : 2011-12-18
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Discussion Thread

Post by Electric Wolf on Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:33 pm

Possible avatar trend: Favorite NCWTS backmarker/underdog.
avatar
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1339
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 20
Location : The part of NY nobody cares about

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Discussion Thread

Post by crl on Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:36 pm

Quick, everyone gather your money! Schumi's first championship winning car hits the auction block next Sunday!

http://motorsportstalk.nbcsports.com/2013/11/24/schumachers-first-f1-championship-car-hitting-auction-block/

_________________
Norah O'Donnell - the only reason to watch CBS This Morning.
Josef Newgarden's #1 Tennessee-based EFR fan.
EFR's #1 fan of Karen Gillan and Milana Vayntrub.
avatar
crl
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2518
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 31
Location : Nashville, TN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Discussion Thread

Post by flyingturns89 on Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:50 am

crl wrote:Quick, everyone gather your money! Schumi's first championship winning car hits the auction block next Sunday!

http://motorsportstalk.nbcsports.com/2013/11/24/schumachers-first-f1-championship-car-hitting-auction-block/
One of Button's old ones is on Ebay. It looks like it is only the second one they built too.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BAR-Honda-060-Formula-1-car-Chassis-002-Ex-Jenson-Button-/321254168973
avatar
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2715
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 22
Location : Pennsylvania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Discussion Thread

Post by Joshua Michaels on Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:56 pm

Is this a good ping/setup for playing online?
avatar
Joshua Michaels
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Posts : 457
Join date : 2012-12-23
Age : 19
Location : Portland, ME

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Discussion Thread

Post by conrail1990 on Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:56 pm

This forum has gone almost 4 months without someone putting something in the garbage car. You guys are really maturing!  
avatar
conrail1990
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1062
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 27
Location : The Cal-de-sac (Delaware)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Discussion Thread

Post by RealRacer4 on Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:44 pm

conrail1990 wrote:This forum has gone almost 4 months without someone putting something in the garbage car. You guys are really maturing!  
Are you trying to tempt people to change that? Laughing

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2090
Join date : 2011-12-18
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Discussion Thread

Post by navycook75 on Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:52 pm

conrail1990 wrote:This forum has gone almost 4 months without someone putting something in the garbage car. You guys are really maturing!  
Mainly because the people who contributed to said Garbage Can are banned for the most part.
avatar
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Posts : 4916
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 28
Location : Portland, New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Discussion Thread

Post by f1fan12 on Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:54 pm

conrail1990 wrote:This forum has gone almost 4 months without someone putting something in the garbage car. You guys are really maturing!  
Thanks Connie... now well get a rash of horrible people joining. But in all honesty, the garbage can from the old forum was FAR more interesting to read!Laughing 
avatar
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2534
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 22
Location : Bay Village Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Discussion Thread

Post by Joshua Michaels on Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:55 pm

f1fan12 wrote:
conrail1990 wrote:This forum has gone almost 4 months without someone putting something in the garbage car. You guys are really maturing!  
Thanks Connie... now well get a rash of horrible people joining. But in all honesty, the garbage can from the old forum was FAR more interesting to read!Laughing 
I second this.
avatar
Joshua Michaels
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Posts : 457
Join date : 2012-12-23
Age : 19
Location : Portland, ME

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum