Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race 17: Decatur

+4
Magus978
gwoodard41
f1fan12
Syzygy
8 posters

Go down

Race 17: Decatur Empty Race 17: Decatur

Post by Syzygy Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:59 pm

Yup.

Results
Driver's Points
Owner's Points
Manufacturer's Championship

iRacing Poles: 3
iRacing Championships: 1
I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/BurningThund3r?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Race 17: Decatur Empty Re: Race 17: Decatur

Post by f1fan12 Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:05 pm

Spoiler:
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:32 pm

Woodard pissed at Taylor for spinning him in the pits, blows up Taylor's hauler with a rocket.

"Yeaaah!" Woodard shouted with glee as Taylor's unoccupied hauler sat ablaze after Woodard used a rocket to blow it up. "That's what you get for embarassing me in front of my homies."
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:41 pm

Spoiler:
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:48 pm

Lenny Jacobs has been transported to a local hospital, where he was diagnosed with a Grade II concussion and a broken left wrist. He could possibly miss Charlotte, a doubleheader with Race 18 at Brno on the sae day, but he is not expected to do so.

Casey Lester, in his return to PCC Cup competition, finished 27th after pitwalling due to "a lack of grip on the tires". He will return to the Zakktech #23 PUMP Energy Dodge for Charlotte.

Barry Juveno has rebounded to 4th place in points, but is over 70 points behind Clair Auxier in points with 2 rounds left. He will be at Charlotte, so he will be looking to gain as many points as possible. Also, he replies to Korodovos: "What da fuck is a bronie? Whateva, you just some stupid-ass Russian. I'm blockin' ta keep spots so I'ma keep wit Clair [Auxier] in points. You ain't as far back as I, so why da hell you bitchin' at me fo' doin' what I can ta stay in da title fight?"

Preston Bell had a mediocre day, missing a wreck early on in the race. It is unknown whether he will run Brno or Charlotte, but he is believed to be running the latter because most of his team will be.
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpineopossum Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:14 am

Cameron Taylor comments on Decatur: well for starters that was a great run there at the end, and I can tell you that it was a lot of fun in those closing laps. Today was great for the entire Winsalot Motorsports team with Greg (Maddox) doing as well as he did. I'm sorry to Greg Woodard, that was a stupid mistake. P
Anyway we have a hauler fire to deal with and supposedly there's arson involved. I don't know if this was some pyromaniac or someone from the PCC paddock but the police are here. Luckily there wasn't any equiptment on board and the things fully ensured, but it does look like the 77 team may be staying in Decatur for a few days until we can get another hauler.
Alpineopossum
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

http://ohioperspective.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:23 am

Hetzel out the last 3 races.

David Hetzel's PCC Cup Career may be over, after his involvement in the wreck that took out Sergei Yakovski and Barton Sandy. Hetzel broke 4 ribs after the belts tightened on him to much. Soon after news broke that Hetzel would be selling the team, and it appears this may happen sooner then later as it is all but certan that Hetzel will sell the team to a investment group calling itself "Team Canada Motorsprots" and that this may happen by Charllotte, now that Hetzel is hurt. So far it seems the driver likely to replace Hetzel is a Canadian driver Alex Pausington.
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:02 pm

Durbin Unapoligetic for Incident with Winter

After having a quiet and clean day at Decatur,  Ike Durbin found himself behind a slower Chris Winter.  Durbin momentarily trailed him before inevitably turning him after a poor pass attempt.  Durbin lost a position because of it, eventually fading to eleventh by the end of the race due to power steering failure.  During an interview, Durbin was asked about the incident and appeared to show no remorse for spinning the driver of the 56 after saying, "He was slow as hell and wouldn't get outta my way, so I made him get outta my way."

Durbin is competing for rookie of the year as he sits in the top ten in points with just a few races left, although he was also quoted that he wouldn't stand a chance due to those "cheating Manticore fuckers."

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down