Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gravity Racing, Incorporated News & Announcements 2019

+2
BJ Falcon
PackerMan71
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Gravity Racing, Incorporated News & Announcements 2019 - Page 4 Empty Re: Gravity Racing, Incorporated News & Announcements 2019

Post by PackerMan71 Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:41 pm

BLAIZE TO MAKE ROCKFORD 200 DEBUT IN THE MAIN EVENT, PACKER WITH SOME WORK TO DO OUT OF THE C-MAIN

Ohioan Hunter Blaize will be finishing out his 2017 FARC Lowe Dollar Series campaign in the feature race in the Rockford 200.

The 2017 FARC Lowe Dollar Series Rookie of the Year managed to qualify his #17 machine 15th overall out of 197 qualifiers, meaning that he has automatically advanced to the feature race, where he will start 8th in Stage 1 of the 200, where he will hopefully improve on his position in the points standings, where he is 10th coming in.

His teammate/team owner, Packer Carroll, will have a slightly tougher time getting to the 200, qualifying 73rd fastest, which slots him into the 12th starting position for C-Main #1. In order to advance into the B-Main, he will need to finish in the top 13.
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Gravity Racing, Incorporated News & Announcements 2019 - Page 4 Empty Re: Gravity Racing, Incorporated News & Announcements 2019

Post by PackerMan71 Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:46 pm

2017 Final Report:

Hunter Blaize finishes 10th in the 2017 FARC Lowe Dollar points standings and wins Rookie of the Year.

Packer Carroll finishes 16th in the 2017 FARC Lowe Dollar points standings.

Isaac Lightener wins the 2017 BAAR Super Pro Series championship.

Zach Gott finishes 6th in the 2017 BAAR Super Pro Series points standings.

Zidane Quackenbush finishes 16th in the 2017 BAAR Super Pro Series points standings.
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:03 pm

LIGHTENER FINISHES 3RD IN FARC SUPER SERIES DEBUT AT REMEMBERANCE

After winning the 2017 BAAR Super Pro Series title, it was logical for Isaac Lightener's next step to be the FARC Larry Lemon Super Series. And he impressed in his debut race, save for one competitor in particular.

After qualifying 2nd, Lightener led six laps before finishing a very respectable 3rd behind the Porteau brothers. In a post race interview, Lightener had this to say about the Porteaus.

ISAAC: It's pretty obvious that those guys are the ones to beat in the Super Series right now. They showed it last year, and they're showing it again right off the bat here in 2018, so we have our work cut out for us if we want to compete with Bobby and Hamilton. They're definitely the class of the field right now.

Isaac did have one minor incident during the race. With less than 20 laps to go, Mel Whitley and Lightener were locked in a battle for 2nd when Whitley hooked the 71 off of turn 2, nearly spinning the 71, but Lightener was able to regain control. Whitley claimed this contace cut down a tire, and made disparaging comments after the race. When he learned of Whitley's comments, Lightener scoffed.

ISAAC: Like she's in any position to be talking. She wrecks the 50 car for no reason whatsoever and damn near wrecks me off turn 2, and blames ME for her cut tire? Maybe she needs to get some glasses or some common sense, because she was the one who hit me, not the other way around. Also, people need to get off this 'oh, it's a GRI driver wrecking everyone' bullshit, because quite frankly, it's ridiculous, as well as childish.

Lightener currently sits 3rd in the Super Series points standings.
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:00 am

GRI DRIVERS NOTCH 5TH AND 6TH IN FARC SEASON OPENER

It wasn't a picture perfect day for Gravity Racing, Inc., but considering where they finished, they'll gladly take it.

Packer Carroll and Hunter Blaize finished 5th and 6th respectively in the Smash Beer Get Smashed 108 at the brand new Rememberance Field, the opening race of the 2018 season, and considering how Packer's season started off last year, he was more than happy with a 5th place run.

PACKER: It's a relief, because we had great cars last year. We just had some incredibly shitty luck that really killed our season. But with the best-of-ten format this year, we at least have a few more mulligans to work with, but this is how we wanted 2018 to start, with some momentum.

Both drivers sustained minor damage to their vehicles in separate incidents; Packer when he was caught up in an incident between Donnie Ashcroft and Michaela Perry-Jones, and Blaize when he hit Perry-Jones after her car lost an engine. Both were able to make repairs and adjustments to their cars and both were contenders up front. Packer in particular was a part of a five way battle for the lead at one point, but opted not to press the issue.

PACKER: It was pretty crazy up there in that fight for the lead. I literally had no place to go to try to past, considering they were two wide in front of me, and I wasn't going to try three-wide, because three-wide at Rememberance typically doesn't work, so I decided descretion was the better part of valor, and it paid off for me in the end.

Packer would end up 5th, with Blaize right behind him in 6th, kicking off their FARC season's on a high note.

As for Packer's thoughts on the brand new Rememberance Field...

PACKER: I don't know who poured the money into building this place, but it's a beautiful facility, and that arena-type feel is something to rarely get to experience in FARC racing. I hope FARC continues to come back here in the future, because it's a fun track to race on, and from what I've heard already, the fans got their money's worth today.
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:46 am

BLAIZE NOTCHES TOP FIVE AT NELSON LEDGES, TEAMMATE CARROLL LIVID WITH RUIZ

It was an overall good day for 2nd year FARC driver Hunter Blaize, who notched a 5th place finish at one of his home race tracks, the Nelson Ledges Road Course, after barely making the cut from Stage 1 to even race in the 2nd stage of the round.

Teammate Packer Carroll looked like he was on his way to a good result as well, until an ill-timed exit by Timothy Ruiz left the #71 machine with terminal damage that included a busted radiator, taking Packer out of the race, and he was none too pleased.

PACKER: Unreal. The damn idiot pulled right out in front of me in the pitlane, and I had absolutely no time to avoid him or hit the brakes before hitting him, and unfortunately it busted the radiator, which means I'm done for the day. I was looking forward to today considering my success here in the past, but because someone wasn't paying attention, that opportunity was lost. At the very least, under this point system, we get a few mulligans to work with, so we'll head to Berlin and see what happens there.

Packer drops one spot to 6th in the 2018 FARC Lowe Dollar Series points standings. Hunter Blaize is currently 16th.
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:30 pm

PACKER CARROLL EXPLORING 2019 OPTIONS, GRAVITY RACING, INC. TO ALLY WITH ANOTHER TEAM FOR CUP?

Ever since his last full-time season in TM Master Cup in 2014, Packer Carroll's driving career has seen all kinds of twists and turns. In 2015, he returned to FARC and scored his third career win, but ended up 15th in points. In 2016, he decided to return to sports car racing, this time in the European Endurance Challenge Championship, where he won six of the fifteen events and the season title, his third in sports cars (the other two coming in 2006 & 2007).

In 2017, he returned to the stock car circuit, driving in the FARC Lowe Dollar Series full-time, once again behind the wheel of the #71, while also competing for the Independent's Trophy in Master Cup. His FARC campaign saw its fair share of struggles, seeing come in 16th in the overall standings. His IT attempt, however, was much more successful, with an emotional surprise victory in the Round of Ohio, his second career win and first in 5 years, when he scored his maiden win in the 2012 Round of Quebec. It was also his first Cup win in his own equipment. The victory was a major launching pad to Packer capturing the 2017 Independent's Trophy by mere points over the Clason Enterprises team.

2018 would see Packer behind the wheel of his own equipment once again in a similar fashion to 2017. His FARC campaign was more successful than the previous season, although he fell short in his bid for back to back Independent's Trophies, finishing behind IT winner Tony Durbin.

And now, with 2019 looming large, what does the future hold for the owner of Gravity Racing, Inc.?

PACKER: The future is looking pretty good for us right now. There's a possibility that my team may finally get the chance to shine in TM Master Cup in 2019. However, we are talking with the officials about possibly forming an alliance with another team, and we'd both have an entry on the grid for next year. We're still talking with them about it, and hopefully, we'll have the kinks worked out within the next few weeks.

As for manufacturer support?

PACKER: This is something that is up in the air, but I have been talking with Cyril Volpi, and while he's not exactly comfortable giving support to any entity that isn't his own, he said he'd be willing to provide last year's model for us to use. Again, not saying this is happening, as nothing is confirmed yet. We're still exploring all of our options at this point.

As for Packer's own plans in the Cup Series for 2019?

PACKER: Well, I hate to say it, but it's another question mark. I'm more than willing to field offers if there are any teams interested, but assuming I don't get any and my team gets onto the grid full-time, then that's where I'll be. But we've got a while before we set anything in stone. Once things start to come together, we'll hold a press conference and endulge our 2019 plans accordingly.

If Packer were to return to full-time Cup competition in 2019, that would leave his seat in the FARC Lowe Dollar Series open, and he has said that he will be looking into the free agent field for a possible replacement, since all of his feeder system drivers are already signed to their respective rides for 2019.
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:04 pm

GRAVITY RACING, INC. POTENTIALLY BUYING FRANK LAWRENCE RACING?

After the 2019 full-time grid was set, it appeared that Gravity Racing, Inc. had been left out in the cold once again. However, there are now reports circulating that GRI might be in the process of potentially buying out Frank Lawrence Racing. FLR reportedly began running into financial difficulties near the end of 2018, but somehow managed to stay afloat. However, sponsorship woes have left the team's future in doubt, and Frank Lawrence has seemingly reached out to other teams to see if they want to at least agree to a partial buyout of his team. Gravity Racing, Inc. seems to have answered that call.

GRI team owner Packer Carroll briefly commented on the reports.

PACKER: At the moment, I can't confirm that we've purchased Frank Lawrence Racing in some capacity. However, what I can say is that we're in discussions about it. If we manage to reach a deal, then you'll hear it from Frank Lawrence first, after which we'll hold our own press conference, so stay tuned.
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Tue May 21, 2019 6:46 pm

PACKER FALLS JUST SHORT IN BID FOR TOP TEN POINTS FINISH IN 2018

After back-to-back top ten finishes in the quarter and semi-final races at the FARC Oktoberfest Nationals that saw him qualify for the final, Packer Carroll's season came to a premature end with an ignition failure on Lap 40. He would finish 29th, and he would end up 11th in the overall standings, 4 points out of 10th.

Frustrated with the turn of events, Packer left the track without conducting an interview.

-----------------------------------------------

IT'S OFFICIAL: GRAVITY RACING, INC. BUYS 50% OF FRANK LAWRENCE RACING

After rumors had been swirling around the water cooler for weeks, it has now been confirmed.

Gravity Racing, Inc. will be racing full-time in the TM Master Cup Series in 2019.

The much rumored buyout of the cash-strapped Frank Lawrence Racing was finally confirmed by both team owners in a press conference, where it was learned that GRI would be purchasing 50% of the team, and Packer himself will be returning to the TM Master Cup Series full-time for the first time since 2014, when he raced for Manticore Engineering.

PACKER: It has been a long time coming for our organization. After years of being left out in the cold, Gravity Racing, Inc. is competing for the TM Master Cup in 2019. Frank Lawrence and I reached an agreement several days ago which will see our team purchase a 50% stake in Frank Lawrence Racing, which means I'll be returning to Cup full-time as well behind the wheel of the #71. We will be announcing our sponsor line-up in the near future, as well as the driver of our second car and reserve drivers.

Packer moving back up to Master Cup full time means that his FARC seat will now be filled by longtime protege Hunter Blaize, who will begin his third full-time season in the FARC Lowe Dollar Series in 2019, in search of his first championship.
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:15 pm

LIGHTENER WINS POLE, FINISHES 3RD AT FLAT ROCK, SLAMS LAPPED TRAFFIC

It was looking like it would be a breakout day for GRI driver Isaac Lightener. Entering his second season in the FARC Larry Lemon Super Series, the New England driver would impress by putting his #71 Sub-Zero Energy Lycoia on the pole in the 2019 season opener @ Flat Rock Speedway, and then rolled a one in the dice roll, meaning the line-up would remain unchanged.

Midway through the 100 lap event, it looked like Lightener would be able to cruise to victory, but on Lap 72, he was caught up in an incident that also involved the second place car of Bobby Porteau, the lapped cars of the 12 of Matt Pearson, the P1 of Alex Constantine, and the 1 of Steven Wallace, Jr.. Those three cars in particular had been causing chaos all night long, leading several teams to demand to FARC to pull them off the track.

Lightener would rebound to a third place finish, but he was none too pleased with the lapped cars that had cost him the win.

ISAAC: Pretty sad that we had our maiden win taken from us by a bunch of drivers who shouldn't even be allowed to drive go-karts. We were able to get back to third, so our night wasn't totally ruined and we can start this run for a championship on a high, but it still sucks to see that kind of irresponsible driving in this series. Hopefully our next outing will see us in victory lane. We've been busting ass over the offseason to improve some things with this car to compete with the Porteau brothers, and so far so good on that front. Hopefully that'll extend to the rest of the season.

The race wasn't as successful for new teammate Zidane Quackenbush in the #28 ZombieBusters.com Lycoia. The younger brother of TM Lights driver John Quackenbush got into a few incidents during the race and ended up finishing in 17th, 1 lap down.
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:33 pm

BLAIZE EARNS SECOND CAREER FARC LOWE DOLLAR WIN, TAKES POINTS LEAD FOR FIRST TIME

It was a landmark day for Hunter Blaize and for Gravity Racing, Inc.

The third race of the 2019 FARC Lowe Dollar Series season, the Zing Energy Left Turns @ ABQ, saw Blaize earn his second career FARC LDS victory after starting from the 8th position. After managing his equipment early on, he would rise to the front, challenging early leaders Kerry Fenton and Maro Adachi for the top spot. He would eventually take the lead with 58 laps to go and hold on the rest of the way, despite lapped cars making things difficult for him and the entire field. But the 2017 LDS Rookie of the Year remained poised, and notched his first win of the season, and with him finishing 2nd at Rememberance Field, which was a double points race, Blaize and GRI take the points lead for the very first time in their FARC history, a ten point cushion over Maro Adachi.

Hunter's excitement was evident in the victory lane interview.

HUNTER: This is absolutely awesome. I think we have served notice early on that we're competing for this championship. People have been wondering if the team scaling back to just one car might be a bad thing, but it's actually allowed to the team to put all of their time and resources into just this car, and it shows. We've been fast in all three races this year. It just sucks that we got taken out a Sayre, but under this Best-of-8 format this year, we have a lot more margin for error. Hopefully, I'll be hoisting the big trophy at the end of the year.

This marks the first time in Gravity Racing, Inc.'s history that they've held the points lead in the FARC Lowe Dollar Series, a series they've been a part of full-time since 2009.
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:45 am

PACKER NOT WORRIED YET DESPITE EARLY STRUGGLES

The first two races of the 2019 TM Master Cup Series season have not gone exceptionally well for Packer Carroll.

In his first two full-time starts as an owner/driver at Rememberance Field & the Maxwell Center, he has finished outside the top 30. However, he is not worried... yet.

PACKER: We all knew that this was gonna be a work in progress. One of the things we've been doing is working on our road course cars, considering we have a huge stretch of road course racing coming up when we hit the European tour, which also includes Karjala, so that is where our focus lies right now. This means that our oval program is lagging a bit behind, but we will begin to put full effort into that side as well in due time.
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:52 pm

LIGHTENER NOTCHES MAIDEN SUPER SERIES VICTORY AT ONE OF HIS HOME TRACKS

You never forget your first victory, especially if it's at a track you're very fond of and know very well.

That was literally the case for GRI driver Isaac Lightener, who took his first checkered flag in the FARC Super Series 100-lap event at Thunder Road International Speedbowl in Vermont.

Lightener, who started 16th in the 100-lap race, took off right from the beginning, and despite some contact from another car early in the race, which gave the team some fears that a tire was damaged or cut down, the #71 Sub-Zero Energy machine made his way through the field and took the lead near the halfway point from early leader Ralph West and never looked back, cruising to his first career Super Series win despite a green-white-checkered restart near the end of the race.

When asked in victory lane what led to his maiden victory, Lightener had this to say...

ISAAC: Well, it helps to be a former late model track champion here, as well as several other tracks throughout New England. So when I heard we were coming here for the 2020 season, it was definitely one I had circled on my calendar, because I've had more experience at this track than anyone else that was in the field tonight, and I used it to my advantage. Waterbury Park is another track I used to frequent, so even though I never won a track championship there, I can still use that experience to my advantage and hopefully, I'll be able to notch another victory there as well.

With his maiden win under his belt, Isaac Lightener now sits atop the FARC Super Series points standings after three races, with one win, one pole, two top fives, three top tens, and 121 laps led. He leads both the Porteau brothers by 16 points.

Lightener's teammate, Zidane Quackenbush, also had a pretty good race. Despite finishing 1 lap down, Quackenbush still notched his first top five of the season, finishing 5th. He currently sits 7th in the points standings, 60 points behind his teammate Lightener.
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:43 pm

BLAIZE NOTCHES TOP FIVE AT BERLIN, QUALIFIES FOR TEXAS 500

In the span of one week, Hunter Blaize has put himself into position to potentially move up the stock ranks.

At the 2019 FARC UTails 150 @ Berlin, Blaize was able to put together a solid run and finished 5th, despite contact with Anthony Griffith late in the event that damaged the right front of his car. But that wasn't his immediate concern, as he was somber during the interview after the horrific crash of Max Hollifield in the Super Series race that took place just before the Lowe Dollar Series race.

HUNTER: There's no doubt that these cars are safer than ever, but tonight showed that racing can still be a dangerous sport. I hope Max (Hollifield) is okay, because that was a nasty wreck. I think the owners of Berlin should consider putting a backstretch wall in, because not having a barrier in place at perhaps the fastest part of the track is not the wisest decision, as we saw tonight on multiple occasions what can happen.

Blaize currently sits 2nd in points, on 18 markers behind Michaela Perry-Jones.

In addition to his quest for the 2019 FARC title, Blaize was given an opportunity to drive for ASCC powerhouse Flare Motorsports in the 2019 Texas 500. Despite getting caught up in an incident midway through his qualifying duel, Blaize still managed to qualify for the ASCC's most prestigious race.

HUNTER: When I got the phone call to drive for Flare in the Texas 500, I couldn't believe it, to be honest. Flare Motorsports is tearing it up in the ASCC this year, so to get the opportunity to drive one of their cars in the Texas 500 is incredible. And before anyone asks, Packer gave me his blessing to drive for Flare, saying that this could be an opportunity to drive full-time in the ASCC next year, or even better, maybe get noticed by a Master Cup team. Needless to say, I'm pretty excited about my future prospects, but I also need to maintain focus on my fight for the FARC title.

Blaize will be pulling double duty at Texas, competing in the FARC race and the Texas 500 in the same weekend.
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Wed May 13, 2020 7:23 pm

LIGHTENER SNAGS SECOND WIN IN PHOTO FINISH WITH WEST @ OSWEGO

In what was a thriller of a race, Isaac Lightener scored his second career FARC Super Series victory after a drag race with old BAAR rival Ralph West. Coming to the checkered flag, the two were neck and neck, when there was a crash between several backmarkers near the start-finish line. West, maybe by instinct, slowed down when he saw the crash in front of him, but Lightener kept his foot in the gas to snag the win away after leading 45 of the race's 80 laps.

The win moved him up to 3rd in the Super Series standings, 36 points behind leader Bobby Porteau.

------------------------------------------------

GRI P5 & P7 @ WATERBURY PARK

Both GRI cars had quiet runs at Waterbury Park, site of the 10th round of the 2019 FARC Super Series season. After staying out of trouble for the entirety of the 80 lap event, Zidane Quackenbush would get a rare finish ahead of his more experienced teammate, finishing 5th after a drag race with Samantha Mason. Isaac Lightener came home in 7th.

Quackenbush moves into the top ten points in 10th, while Lightener maintains 3rd, just 28 points behind leader Taylor Brillon.
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Wed May 13, 2020 8:01 pm

BLAIZE LEADS, BUT BAD LUCK COSTS HIM POTENTIAL WIN @ OSWEGO

Hunter Blaize looked like he had a shot to nab win #2 of the 2019 season. Unfortunately, it did not pan out that way.

Flying the RU Game colors for the Oswego 150, the 12th round of the 2019 FARC Lowe Dollar Series season, Blaize started in the 4th position and would lead 9 laps on the day. But a crash by Mason Yokoyama and Bobby Dwyer in turn after Yokoyama's car suffers a mechanical problem saw Blaize pile into the spun out 72 car, damaging his car to the point that he was off the pace for the rest of the day. He would finish 14th, 2 laps down. He closed the gap to Michaela Perry-Jones due to Perry-Jones falling out of the race early, now just 15 points behind in 2nd, but Blaize laments on his lost opportunity.

HUNTER: It sucks. We had a golden opportunity to win the race and possibly take the point lead, but fate decided to say otherwise. I was told that Yokoyama's car broke down on him in front of Dwyer, which gave Dwyer no time to react, so I can't place any fault on anybody on that deal. It was just wrong place, wrong time for us. Next week is Road America, which is a bit worrisome for me, since road course racing is not exactly my thing. But I look forward to the challenge next week.

--------------------------------------------------------------

BLAIZE STRIKES GOLD IN CHEESE LAND WITH SURPRISE VICTORY @ ROAD AMERICA

In Hunter Blaize's own words on the radio, it was the most surprising victory of his career.

The 13th race of the 2019 FARC Lowe Dollar Series season, the always tricky road course in Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin known as Road America, Blaize notched his 3rd career win and 2nd of the season, and his first road course win of his entire career. While Gravity Racing, Inc. has been known to excel on road circuits, Hunter Blaize did not claim to have such a pedigree, but as he usually does, he proved himself and everyone else wrong.

Even though he started from 20th on the grid out of 33 cars, the #71 Proto-Call Interceptor proved to be a fast machine, as Blaize slowly began working his way through the field. But it was ultimately pit strategy that won the day for the 71 team. Blaize's crew chief, Derrick Evans, opted to bring his driver in for his final stop under green, and would be rewarded by a caution that flew not long afterward. Almost everyone would come in under the caution, but Blaize would stay out, and would be running 2nd behind Silas White on the restart, who was on the same strategy.

Blaize would ultimately take the lead from White on the restart, and would have to fight off the challenges of Anthony Griffith and pole sitter Sergei Yakovski the rest of the way. With three laps to go, Griffith's engine would expire, necessitating the caution to be thrown when the 7 car broke down at Canada Corner. The race would end under yellow, handing Blaize his third career win, his first on a road course, but more importantly, the FARC Lowe Dollar Series points lead. With Michaela Perry-Jones and Taylor Matthews having problems in this race, Blaize now sits with a 26 point lead over Perry-Jones with 7 races to go. The excitement was pretty evident in victory lane.

HUNTER: I can't believe I won this race. I've always said that I've never been good on road courses, but I guess I'm better than I thought. Huge props to my crew chief on the call to come in before that caution came out, because that ultimately won us the race, although I had to hold Griffith & Yakovski at bay the rest of the race which wasn't easy, but I had to try to maximize my point gain today with my points rivals having trouble, and we finally capitalized on it. I hope we can hold this momentum through to the end of the year and bring home GRI's first FARC title.
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:33 pm

LAST TWO RACES 'WORST CASE SCENARIO' FOR BLAIZE'S TITLE HOPES, BLAIZE ADDRESSES ASCC RUMORS

The last two races could not have come at a worse time for Hunter Blaize.

He had middling results at both Salem & Talladega, which wouldn't be so bad if it were not for the fact that title rival Michaela Perry-Jones won both races and retook the points lead.

HUNTER: These last two races have been the worst case scenario for us. After Chicagoland, we were sitting with a pretty good lead heading into the homestretch, but with MPJ winning the last two races, it's really put us in a bind. It basically means we have to kick ass at Bent Twig, or we're not winning this championship.

Because of his performances in FARC this season, there had been rumors floating around that he had been offered a ride in the ASCC next year for Patriot Racing, which uses Lycoias, the same manufacturer that GRI uses in FARC, and Hunter took the time to address those so-called rumors.

HUNTER: The rumors aren't rumors. GRI has allowed to me to compete for Patriot Racing in the ASCC next year, but in return, they retain the right to sign me to either TM Lights or Master Cup when the opportunity arises. So, regardless of whether or not I win the FARC title, I will be moving up to ASCC next season, and I look forward to the opportunity.
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4