Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2013 Races 33-35 (Russian Grand Prix, Goodwin's Super Mart 200)

+5
zaw24fan
Kornography
day500champ1
Magus978
Ceej
9 posters

Go down

2013 Races 33-35 (Russian Grand Prix, Goodwin's Super Mart 200) Empty 2013 Races 33-35 (Russian Grand Prix, Goodwin's Super Mart 200)

Post by Ceej Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:40 am

Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

2013 Races 33-35 (Russian Grand Prix, Goodwin's Super Mart 200) Empty Re: 2013 Races 33-35 (Russian Grand Prix, Goodwin's Super Mart 200)

Post by Magus978 Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:55 pm

TDR Continues Self-Implosion on Track, de Pretto Fired Off Track

Another ARLA weekend, another lost race week for Tom Delgado Racing. Desperately needing points to keep their teams relevant down the stretch of the season, Joseph Howard and Jim Hayes found themselves on the ends of chaos. Meanwhile, Carlo de Pretto decided in his infinite wisdom that he was to cause some of the chaos. Team owner Tom Delgado was understandably furious with de Pretto's actions, and promptly fired the 41-year old Italian. The team's website, tomdelgadoracing.com, claims that the two parties parted via "mutual consent". However, in speaking about de Pretto's dismissal, he blamed himself.

"I remember the words of my late father, when I told him that I had hired Carlo. He said to me "Carlo's words exceed his talents, do not give him any significant tasks". It has come true, and I deeply regret my own ignorance. Discipline has not been strictly enforced. I have not used my drivers properly, and that has caused our decline, so it's my fault. When it comes to an army, or a race team for that matter, the leader must make the law supreme. The law must be enhanced, or how can your men support you? In facing such a failure, if I am not held solely responsible, how can future discipline be strictly carried out?" Delgado said, breaking down from the time he spoke of his father.

Carlo de Pretto, on the other hand, had a different view of the matter. "Car had damage, so it break down. Nothing to do, yet I am fired. Humiliating!" A frustrated de Pretto said after the race. It was revealed later in the evening that Delgado had ripped into de Pretto verbally prior to firing him, claiming that he singlehandedly destroyed TDR's Tornado Alley Trophy chances with his antics, which will most likely lead to a penalty. Such a penalty that could make Rockford moot for the #37 team, even if de Pretto were not fired.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

2013 Races 33-35 (Russian Grand Prix, Goodwin's Super Mart 200) Empty Re: 2013 Races 33-35 (Russian Grand Prix, Goodwin's Super Mart 200)

Post by day500champ1 Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:13 pm

Griffin scores best career ARLA finish; offers to buy crew a round at the local bar

For Ryan Griffin, this year's ARLA season was meant to rebuild his self-confidence.  Griffin had his TM Lights license suspended last year after trigging a big wreck at the TM Lights round of New York.  Moving to ARLA this year, hasn't exactly gone the way he's wanted it too.  However, for one afternoon in Ohio, Griffin almost had everything go right.  After spending much of the day working his way from the back of the field to the top 5, Griffin found himself in 5th, when the yellow came out for a spin from the #54.  On the GWC restart, Griffin first moved by the #102 car of Lenore Scurry and rocketed his way to Allie Riggs back bumper.  But, the Michigan native's bid for his first ARLA Elite Series win alas came up about 1 car length short.

Though on pit road after the event, Griffin was all smiles as he exited the car.  

"I can't say enough about Ike [Durbin] and all the guys on this 86 crew.  They put me in a position I could've only dreamed of being.  Just needed *while holding his hands up to show the length* about a car length more distance.   Still after the season we've had so far to have this kind of run is unbelievable."

Griffin paused for a moment and moved out further on pit road to lean into the window of Allie Riggs's car as she drove pass.  Whatever was said had Griffin laughing as he came back to reporters.  (OCC: Ceej, I believe Riggs is your character.  I'll leave it to you what was said, lol.  Storylines, lol. Laughing Razz )

But Griffin wasn't done talking quite yet.  He had one more comment to make.

"Looks like I owe the crew a round of drinks."  Apparently, Griffin had told the crew if he were to finish in the podium of a races this season he would buy them a round of drinks.
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Kornography Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:26 pm

Crew member of Phillip Borland found dead. Circumstances Mysterious

A few hours following the Goodwins Supermarket 200, Andrew Kill, the Front tire changer of Phillip Borland's Pi car was found dead in the team hauler under mysterious circumstances. Kill was found slumped over his chair with his head cut off and a bunch of New World Orphans memorabilia was littered around his corpse.

"We have no reason to believe that this was a homicide." said Police officials. "Why would we think that?"
Kornography
Kornography
Development Series Rookie
Development Series Rookie

http://rateyourmusic.com/~kornography19

Back to top Go down

Post by zaw24fan Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:23 pm

Spoiler:
zaw24fan
zaw24fan
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:14 pm

Kornography wrote:Crew member of Phillip Borland found dead. Circumstances Mysterious

A few hours following the Goodwins Supermarket 200, Andrew Kill, the Front tire changer of Phillip Borland's Pi car was found dead in the team hauler under mysterious circumstances. Kill was found slumped over his chair with his head cut off and a bunch of New World Orphans memorabilia was littered around his corpse.

"We have no reason to believe that this was a homicide." said Police officials. "Why would we think that?"
UHHH Laughing Laughing Laughing 
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceej Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:09 pm

70/77 Penalties

#37 - CARLO DE PRETTO, TOM DELGADO RACING
#98 - KURT WALKER, KURT WALKER MOTORSPORTS
-Loss of 40 championship and 20 Tornado Alley Trophy points, exclusion from the Rockford 200 for causing multiple avoidable collisions. Drivers are recommended to attend AA meetings.
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:23 pm

Delgado Refuses to Appeal Penalties, Takes Another Opportunity to Rip De Pretto

Tom Delgado once again took another shot at his former driver Carlo De Pretto, as penalties for his shenanigans were announced, eliminating the #37 team from winning the Tornado Alley Trophy. Delgado reiterated his support for the ARLA Elite Series officials and their dishing out of "proper" penalties.

"When an idiot like that is clearly looking more towards his retirement than finishing the season with pride, discipline must be strictly enforced. ARLA has done the right thing in throwing the book at him, and if I could, I'd throw a damn spear at him for all the damage he's caused my organization's reputation! His actions were disgraceful, and quite frankly, I don't think he's been punished enough! In the future, I shall not hire scum like him who care more about their own foolish desires. The team must come first, otherwise how can success be obtained?" Delgado said of the penalties, De Pretto, and his hiring policies going forward.

When asked by a journalist if he would put a replacement driver in the 37, he laughed off the suggestion. "Even if the team was not banned from entering, to enter them in the most prestigious race of the season would be a reward, and they have not earned said reward" Delgado said.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:10 am

Adachi has awesome run at Russia
Japanese touring car driver Maro Adachi almost had the Russian Grand Prix won until problems in the pit puts him in the runner up spot.

"The crew had trouble putting the second season of Troll and Loli in the dvd player, and that's what cost be time."

Adachi of course, was joking. He is also planning on running Rockford later in the season.
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by crl Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:28 am

Jon Halks: "I'm just happy that we finished in the Top 10 again. We had a few close calls, and I'm sorry I got into Joe [Olenick] and spun him out. I was impatient there. Hopefully, our luck will keep turning around."

Halks then walked into his motorhome and discovered something terrible.

"WHO STOLE ALL MY BOTTLED WATER, DAMMIT?!"

Upon hearing this, the gathered press corps ran for it.

Josef Newgarden's #1 Tennessee-based EFR fan.
EFR's #1 fan of Karen Gillan and Milana Vayntrub.
2013 Races 33-35 (Russian Grand Prix, Goodwin's Super Mart 200) NM14-Wallpapers-LewisS_Android_320x480
crl
crl
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:20 am

Sorry for bumping, but where did my namesake finish, just so I can update TMPedia stuff.
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

https://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down