Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2017 BAAR Super Pro Series season (Final season results and replays are up!)

+23
BJ Falcon
Memoriesallbutdone
Persona40
RaceCamera
Dexter249
V8fan12
Ben Atkins
Birdman88
BuddyNixon
PackerMan71
bsoyuz
Nickpericles(Driver)
Backmarker
Milan655
Rykia
SnakePlissken
Dan Mackay
Mother of Invention
gwoodard41
RyanB06
Joshua Michaels
SpeedDemon37
Tigerman
27 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

What mod do you want the BAAR Super Pro Series to use in 2018?

2017 BAAR Super Pro Series season (Final season results and replays are up!) - Page 5 I_vote_lcap50%2017 BAAR Super Pro Series season (Final season results and replays are up!) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 6 ]
2017 BAAR Super Pro Series season (Final season results and replays are up!) - Page 5 I_vote_lcap8%2017 BAAR Super Pro Series season (Final season results and replays are up!) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
2017 BAAR Super Pro Series season (Final season results and replays are up!) - Page 5 I_vote_lcap8%2017 BAAR Super Pro Series season (Final season results and replays are up!) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
2017 BAAR Super Pro Series season (Final season results and replays are up!) - Page 5 I_vote_lcap33%2017 BAAR Super Pro Series season (Final season results and replays are up!) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 12

2017 BAAR Super Pro Series season (Final season results and replays are up!) - Page 5 Empty Re: 2017 BAAR Super Pro Series season (Final season results and replays are up!)

Post by PackerMan71 Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:07 pm

bsoyuz wrote:
BuddyNixon wrote:Illinois Racing Brothers to NPCC

Illinois short track racer John Ross is running full-time next season in the National Pro Cup Championship Sportsman Series.  Ross, 28, will also be fielding a part-time entry for his 20-year old brother, Dustin.  Both cars will be sponsored by the American Melanoma Foundation (I know this goes against canon rules, but I, the poster, really have had Melanoma several times in my short life time, if the Mods approve of such a measure).  John will drive the #16 and Dustin the #17.

I assume ratings must be sent in via PM?  Also, I have not entered directly into the chart yet because my account, which I applied for a few days ago, is still yet to be approved.

Real sponsors are allowed everywhere but FARC, and in FARC you can get a real sponsor in, depending on the reason (this according to FARC sposnorship rules). So, I think this would be an OK sponsor.

The frowned upon sponsors are listed in here => Sponsors Restriction and Painting Information

As long as it's not a sponsor that's frowned upon, it's okay to use, so I think you're good to go on that. Very Happy
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

2017 BAAR Super Pro Series season (Final season results and replays are up!) - Page 5 Empty Re: 2017 BAAR Super Pro Series season (Final season results and replays are up!)

Post by BuddyNixon Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:40 pm

PackerMan71 wrote:
bsoyuz wrote:
BuddyNixon wrote:Illinois Racing Brothers to NPCC

Illinois short track racer John Ross is running full-time next season in the National Pro Cup Championship Sportsman Series.  Ross, 28, will also be fielding a part-time entry for his 20-year old brother, Dustin.  Both cars will be sponsored by the American Melanoma Foundation (I know this goes against canon rules, but I, the poster, really have had Melanoma several times in my short life time, if the Mods approve of such a measure).  John will drive the #16 and Dustin the #17.

I assume ratings must be sent in via PM?  Also, I have not entered directly into the chart yet because my account, which I applied for a few days ago, is still yet to be approved.

Real sponsors are allowed everywhere but FARC, and in FARC you can get a real sponsor in, depending on the reason (this according to FARC sposnorship rules). So, I think this would be an OK sponsor.

The frowned upon sponsors are listed in here => Sponsors Restriction and Painting Information

As long as it's not a sponsor that's frowned upon, it's okay to use, so I think you're good to go on that. Very Happy

Thanks!
BuddyNixon
BuddyNixon
Development Series Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Memoriesallbutdone Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:37 pm

With Betty Cox out, Jennifer Duke to take sole ownership of the team, renaming it Duke's Racing. Number to remain as is the sponsor. Will compete in the NPCC Super Pro Series

"We didn't have the greatest of seasons last season and as a result Betty left and gave me her portion of the team. She was fed up and wanted out. She had her expectations, and for her, they weren't met. I plan on staying as long as the series remains. I had a lot of fun despite the struggles. Oh, and we are working with Lenard Engine Development to see what we can do about our engine package due to us not being all that competitive last year". - Jennifer Duke

Angelina Hawk's and Brigitte Dusablon's plans still TBA.
Memoriesallbutdone
Memoriesallbutdone
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon37 Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:11 pm

(OOC: Somehow never got around to posting this...)

Wood Closes Inaugural NPCC Season with a Top 10 @ Irwindale

The debut season for the National Pro Cup Championship came to a close on Saturday with the running of the Mountain Dew California 300.

Aubrey Wood would bring home a 9th-place finish to close out her first NPCC season. The 22-year-old from Flint, Michigan ran in the midfield for most of the 300-lap event, but was fast enough to transfer into the second of the race's three 100-lap segments, and eventually the final 100-lap shootout. Her final segment got off to a very poor start, as she was involved in the second caution of the race on lap 202. While the left-side and rear of her car suffered significant damage, it was not severe enough to slow her down, as she spent the remainder of the race working her way forward. By the time the checkered flag fell, the #13 Lenard Q9 was scored in the ninth position.

Aubrey Wood: I wasn't trying to hang back or anything, I just wasn't very fast for the first 200 laps. As soon as I started segment 3 I got spun out of nowhere! And I thought that we were hurting pretty bad but my crew told me 'it was fine' and to keep driving. I remember how well the Ohio race went for me after we got caught in a crash, and then I actually got pretty excited! 'Maaaybe I can do it again!' And the car felt awesome after that! I know I never got to win a race, but a 9th-place is a good finish for me to get tonight, and now I'll be waiting for the racing season to start again next year!

Wood finishes her 24-race NPCC season with four top 5 finishes, an impressive thirteen top 10's, and a best finish of 3rd (which came at the Ohio Motor Speedway in the 18th race of the year). Focus Autosports, citing extensive budget deficits and dissatisfaction with series management, will not be returning to the series next season.
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:59 pm

Slight change of plans.

I've decided to turn the Sportsman Series into the Super Late Model Series, which will run the Outlaw Late Model mod that I'm sure everyone here is familiar with, and it will be moved up to #2 in the pecking order. The Late Models will become NPCC's #3 division.

That is all.
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:49 am

Caldwell Midwest Racing shuts down; Caldwell to APRS
Caldwell Midwest Racing, which funded the unsponsored No. 90 car for Andrea-Lynn Caldwell last season, announced it would not return for 2015 due to lack of funding.

"We barely had enough money to make the full season this past year," team head Darren Caldwell said. "We couldn't do it again. So we sold off all our stuff, and we're still in the red."

As for Caldwell's daughter Andrea-Lynn, she won't be without a ride next season.

"I'm off to APRS," she said. "I have a deal lined up. I can't say anything else at the moment, but I'm excited for the opportunity."
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:11 pm

Slight change on car restrictions.

Now, instead of just having two full-time cars, if you have three cars on the entry list, they can all be full-time if you so desire.

That is all.
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Memoriesallbutdone Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:43 pm

Angelina Hawk plans on running full-time in NPCC Super Pro Series while Brigitte Dusablon to run another part-time season in the Super Series. No changes are expected with either team.

"I am almost done with school but since I'm not, I will only be part-time. The promise I made to myself is to get my schooling done first before doing anything full-time". - Brigitte Dusablon

"We are going to be able to show what we are really worth next season. Can't wait for the next season where we will full-time!". - Angelina Hawk

Plans/Layout of all three of my drivers and teams

2 full time and 1 part-time.

All Super Series.

Duke's Racing - #02 - Jennifer Duke - Lenard - Lenard Engine Development

Dusablon Motorsports - #40 - Brigitte Dusablon - Saar? (If permitted, I don't see anything against them) - Engines Plus (part-time)

Hawk's Underachiever - #75 - Angelina Hawk - Saar? (again, if Saar is permitted) - Hawk's Personal Engine Garage
Memoriesallbutdone
Memoriesallbutdone
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:24 pm

Due date for the Super Pro cars is February 1st, 2015.

I will need help having some templates made for the Fujita mod, so if anyone could lend a hand, that would be appreciated.
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:02 pm

I've decided to scrap using the Fujita mod, so the Super Pro Series will be using the Outlaw mod instead, and there will be just two series instead of three, to make things easier on myself.
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BuddyNixon Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:47 pm

Are you still planning on running at Bethesdaring?

Also, there is a ride in the Late Model class if anyone would like me to "hire" their driver for the car. I will give it a time (few days, weeks, or a month, whatever's my pleasure), and then I will go ahead and make up a driver to put in the ride.

Last edited by BuddyNixon on Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
BuddyNixon
BuddyNixon

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:48 pm

BuddyNixon wrote:Are you still planning on running at Bethesdaring?

Probably not.
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BuddyNixon Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:59 pm

PackerMan71 wrote:
BuddyNixon wrote:Are you still planning on running at Bethesdaring?

Probably not.

I would think that makes things easier for you anyhow because a big track like that will bog down a hard drive quickly.
BuddyNixon
BuddyNixon

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:04 am

FIAM set to enter one Super Pro series car in 2015
Italian manufacturers have plans to fund a full season effort for Rossini Sport to enter young Italian driver Giancarlo Corelli.

Having contested the early stages of the 2014 NPCC season before withdrawing by Rossini Sport after struggling to find funds for the extensive calendar, the Italian plans to make a return to the championship now with full FIAM backing with FIAM title sponsor, Beta Tools, set to come on-board to sponsor the #7 car.

The Italian, also contesting the inaugural season of the EuroV8 Cup, will only be contesting the road course rounds in the season while driving a FIAM-engined Lenard.

(OOC: Should I add this to the Wiki or is Packer doing that?)
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:02 pm

Milan655 wrote:FIAM set to enter one Super Pro series car in 2015
Italian manufacturers have plans to fund a full season effort for Rossini Sport to enter young Italian driver Giancarlo Corelli.

Having contested the early stages of the 2014 NPCC season before withdrawing by Rossini Sport after struggling to find funds for the extensive calendar, the Italian plans to make a return to the championship now with full FIAM backing with FIAM title sponsor, Beta Tools, set to come on-board to sponsor the #7 car.

The Italian, also contesting the inaugural season of the EuroV8 Cup, will only be contesting the road course rounds in the season while driving a FIAM-engined Lenard.

I'll go ahead and add it to the team chart. Very Happy

If anything is inaccurate, feel free to make the necessary corrections.
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:54 pm

PackerMan71 wrote:
Milan655 wrote:FIAM set to enter one Super Pro series car in 2015

I'll go ahead and add it to the team chart. Very Happy

If anything is inaccurate, feel free to make the necessary corrections.

Just noticed this, thank you! All is correct Wink
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:04 pm

Update:

The deadline for the Super Pro Series cars has been extended to February 14, 2015.

The deadline for the Late Model Series cars will be March 6, 2015.
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:08 pm

Where can I find templates for the Super Pro Series?
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:33 pm

Milan655 wrote:Where can I find templates for the Super Pro Series?

In the FARC forum, they are the same templates that ARLA used in 2012 and 2013
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:36 pm

bsoyuz wrote:

Thanks, as the templates are just the un-marked bodykits would this then permit me to use a FIAM badged bodykit instead of the Lenard?
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:39 pm

Milan655 wrote:
bsoyuz wrote:

Thanks, as the templates are just the un-marked bodykits would this then permit me to use a FIAM badged bodykit instead of the Lenard?

I do think that it's regardless of manufacturer, so you could do the model of your preference, using both 2012 or 2013 templates, but that's up to Packer.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:03 pm

Milan655 wrote:
bsoyuz wrote:

Yes, it does. You can use any manufacturer template you desire, as long as it is fictional. Very Happy
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:46 am

I might be extending the deadline a little bit, because my computer went boom a couple of days ago, so I might be a little bit late getting this season started depending on how quickly I can get a new computer.
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:48 pm

Good news: I have a new computer. Granted it's a laptop, but it'll still suit my needs just fine. I just need to re-install NR2003 and we'll be good to go, so the original due dates will remain.
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdman88 Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:36 pm

Packerman, Can I get someone to paint my car?

Birdman88
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:01 pm

Birdman88 wrote:Packerman, Can I get someone to paint my car?
Yes, you can.

Head over to the Request section and post your request, and someone will come along and help you out.

Just be sure to use the request template that's provided so that the painters will have a general idea of what to paint.
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdman88 Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:02 pm

Thanks

Birdman88
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:26 am

Friendly reminder: You have one week left if you want to get your cars in for Kyalami.

As you've probably already noticed, it's been turned into an exhibition race, so running the race is optional. I'll also be opening up a separate team chart for local entries.

That is all.
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua Michaels Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:41 pm

RaGE Motors jump in the battlefield
After a mixed 2014 season, Olympic Racing jumps off the skating rink and heads towards the volleyball court. They are biting the bullet to see if they can either participate in the Super Pro series if they have enough time, if not, they will go to the Late Models. Rei's sponsor will be the same.
Joshua Michaels
Joshua Michaels
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:21 am

Super Pro Series

Power Steering, Inc.

#16 Star Banner -- Patriot Cola
#24 Valorie Forge -- LiberTea

Lycoia Interceptor

Engine Joe's

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:07 pm

Major announcement.

As you can probably tell by the name change, I've decided to give the league a massive facelift, because I've come to the conclusion that running a national touring late model series just isn't cutting the mustard, considering the lack of attention the series seems to be getting and the surplus of national series that are already in the canon. Plus, I really don't have the time to be running all the races scheduled.

Therefore, the schedule will now consist of 12 races, and will be based in the Ohio Valley region of the U.S., which was my original intention, and looking back in retrospect, it's probably what I should've gone with.

So, this league will now be a regional series in the TM Canon, and will still run the Outlaw mod (obviously). I'll make some small adjustments to the ratings system, but those of you who have already sent in ratings don't have to worry about it.

In addition, the entry list will remain the same, and entries in the late models will be moved up to the Buckeye entry list, but this list is by no means final, so feel free to edit it at your leisure. In addition, everybody is now allowed to have up to four cars in the series. Also, part-time entries are still allowed up to five races, but since the schedule will change, you will be allowed to edit the races you want to enter.

Finally, I've decided to give a little more time to get your stuff in, so all cars will be due by Midnight on April 4th.

That is all.
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Memoriesallbutdone Sat May 23, 2015 9:33 pm

Sorry for the major bump but my PMs have gone unanswered. Is this still a thing?
Memoriesallbutdone
Memoriesallbutdone
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Sat May 23, 2015 10:45 pm

Not really. I just haven't had any time to devote to it, so it will be put on mention-only status for the foreseeable future.
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:12 pm

I've been feeling the itch to bring this series back into action, and since Columbus Motor Speedway for NR2003 is nearing completion, I feel motivated to get this series back on track. I'm also considering adding two new divisions to the mix, one that uses the 4-cylinder hornets and one that will use the new Muscle Body Late Model mod. I'm also giving the organization as a whole a new name.

First page has been updated with new information. Cool
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:16 am

Cars for all three series are due July 1st.

Also, if anyone wants to select one of the pre-made compact cars as opposed to painting one, let me know.
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:11 am

Yay! Now these have a home again!

paint schemes:

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:40 am

PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:55 am

Packer, you do know that the 2015/2016 TMMC mod is more than likely the MCLM, right?
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:13 pm

bsoyuz wrote:

Packer, you do know that the 2015/2016 TMMC mod is more than likely the MCLM, right?

I was not aware of that. Neutral
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:55 pm

PackerMan71 wrote:Cars for all three series are due July 1st.

Also, if anyone wants to select one of the pre-made compact cars as opposed to painting one, let me know.

If I have already sent in my skin I don't need to re-send or have mods changed?
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:56 pm

Milan655 wrote:
PackerMan71 wrote:Cars for all three series are due July 1st.

If I have already sent in my skin I don't need to re-send or have mods changed?

No. You're still good to go. Very Happy
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:45 pm

I've decided to push Pro Lites and Enduro back to next year, so it'll just be Super Pro for 2015.
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:34 am

It's been a while, yes, but I decided to run the 2015 season. No videos, so here's the jist of what happened:

RACE 1: PIQUA

Erik Draachreider won the pole and led the first 36 laps, before Lucy Barnton took the lead on Lap 37 and didn't look back, scoring her first Super Pro victory.

F S # DRIVER INTERVAL LAPS LED POINTS STATUS
1 8 2 L Barnton 88.578 75 39* 185 Running
2 12 66 N Patrick -2.52 75 0 170 Running
3 4 32 D Moore -3.41 75 0 165 Running
4 11 71 Z Gott -7.60 75 0 160 Running
5 19 8 A Elliott -7.66 75 0 155 Running
6 1 1 E Draachreider -8.32 75 36 155 Running
7 17 99 K Bristow -16.37 75 0 146 Running
8 2 33 B Brinkley -17.55 75 0 142 Running
9 6 24 V Forge -1L 74 0 138 Running
10 15 11 F Adelhart -1L 74 0 134 Running
11 13 75 A Hawk -1L 74 0 130 Running
12 10 44 K Gleason -1L 74 0 127 Running
13 18 9 R Burton -1L 74 0 124 Running
14 9 02 J Duke -1L 74 0 121 Running
15 7 7 S Welch -1L 74 0 118 Running
16 5 12 F Deiny, Jr. -1L 74 0 115 Running
17 16 34 P Whitten -1L 74 0 112 Running
18 14 16 S Banner -1L 74 0 109 Running
19 3 3 B Swanson -3L 72 0 106 Running
-----------------------------------------------
RACE 2: MANSFIELD

It was a dominating day for retiring BAAR legend Dan Moore, who would lead 65 of 75 laps en route to his 34th career win, giving the 56 year old the points lead.

1 9 32 D Moore 69.670 75 65* 185 Running
2 10 1 E Draachreider -0.24 75 0 170 Running
3 15 3 B Swanson -0.72 75 0 165 Running
4 14 75 A Hawk -0.98 75 0 160 Running
5 3 16 S Banner -0.98 75 10 160 Running
6 12 7 S Welch -1.18 75 0 150 Running
7 19 71 Z Gott -1.49 75 0 146 Running
8 1 44 K Gleason -1.69 75 0 142 Running
9 5 24 V Forge -1.89 75 0 138 Running
10 7 2 L Barnton -2.29 75 0 134 Running
11 17 8 A Elliott -2.62 75 0 130 Running
12 2 11 F Adelhart -2.91 75 0 127 Running
13 4 12 F Deiny, Jr. -2.92 75 0 124 Running
14 18 66 N Patrick -3.18 75 0 121 Running
15 11 02 J Duke -3.25 75 0 118 Running
16 6 34 P Whitten -8L 67 0 115 Accident
17 8 99 K Bristow -9L 66 0 112 Accident
18 16 9 R Burton -31L 44 0 109 Piston
19 13 33 B Brinkley -54L 21 0 106 Retired
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
RACE 3: MIDVALE

In a race that went caution free, Lucy Barnton, former two-time champion Brad Brinkley and Moore would battle for the lead for most of the event. Brinkley led 53 of 75 laps, but it was ultimately Moore who won the battle, scoring back-to-back victories. It would mark his 35th and final Super Pro victory.

1 15 32 D Moore 69.528 75 14 180 Running
2 2 33 B Brinkley -2.24 75 53* 180 Running
3 6 2 L Barnton -6.02 75 8 170 Running
4 5 71 Z Gott -13.34 75 0 160 Running
5 17 3 B Swanson -1L 74 0 155 Running
6 7 12 F Deiny, Jr. -1L 74 0 150 Running
7 14 75 A Hawk -1L 74 0 146 Running
8 19 1 E Draachreider -1L 74 0 142 Running
9 8 66 N Patrick -1L 74 0 138 Running
10 16 99 K Bristow -1L 74 0 134 Running
11 11 16 S Banner -1L 74 0 130 Running
12 18 8 A Elliott -1L 74 0 127 Running
13 9 44 K Gleason -2L 73 0 124 Running
14 13 02 J Duke -2L 73 0 121 Running
15 4 11 F Adelhart -2L 73 0 118 Running
16 10 24 V Forge -2L 73 0 115 Running
17 12 9 R Burton -2L 73 0 112 Running
18 1 34 P Whitten -2L 73 0 109 Running
19 3 7 S Welch -4L 71 0 106 Running
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RACE 4: BELLE ISLE

In what could be described as the greatest chase in BAAR history, Star Banner, the defending winner of Belle Isle, would stalk Dan Moore, who had won the pole and was going for a three-peat, for most of the 27 lap event. Then, with 5 laps to go, the veteran stumbled, crashing into the turn 3 tires and giving the lead to Banner, who won last year's event in a similar manner. Banner was uncontested the rest of the way, winning by over 7 seconds and scoring her 5th career Super Pro win.

1 3 16 S Banner 91.770 27 5 180 Running
2 4 34 P Whitten -7.48 27 0 170 Running
3 8 24 V Forge -13.62 27 0 165 Running
4 11 8 A Elliott -18.05 27 0 160 Running
5 6 11 F Adelhart -19.07 27 0 155 Running
6 10 99 K Bristow -41.16 27 0 150 Running
7 19 12 F Deiny, Jr. -42.59 27 0 146 Running
8 18 44 K Gleason -1:00.62 27 0 142 Running
9 9 3 B Swanson -1:12.37 27 0 138 Running
10 5 66 N Patrick -3L 24 0 134 Running
11 1 32 D Moore -4L 23 22* 140 Retired
12 16 02 J Duke -9L 18 0 127 Camshaft
13 13 2 L Barnton -9L 18 0 124 Retired
14 15 75 A Hawk -12L 15 0 121 Piston
15 17 7 S Welch -23L 4 0 118 Retired
16 2 71 Z Gott -23L 4 0 115 Accident
17 12 9 R Burton -24L 3 0 112 Accident
18 7 33 B Brinkley -25L 2 0 109 Tire
19 14 1 E Draachreider -27L 0 0 106 Accident
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RACE 5: KALAMAZOO

Unfortunately for Moore and Banner, both would fall out of this event relatively early. Moore led the first 12 laps from the pole until he crashed out on Lap 38. Ashley Elliott took the lead from Moore on Lap 13 and would be unchallenged the rest of the way, leading the final 63 laps en route to her maiden Super Pro victory.

1 3 8 A Elliott 83.727 75 63* 185 Running
2 11 7 S Welch -0.93 75 0 170 Running
3 9 12 F Deiny, Jr. -6.23 75 0 165 Running
4 5 75 A Hawk -7.16 75 0 160 Running
5 4 71 Z Gott -10.46 75 0 155 Running
6 7 99 K Bristow -10.77 75 0 150 Running
7 14 34 P Whitten -11.09 75 0 146 Running
8 13 9 R Burton -1L 74 0 142 Running
9 8 3 B Swanson -1L 74 0 138 Running
10 12 2 L Barnton -1L 74 0 134 Running
11 16 44 K Gleason -2L 73 0 130 Running
12 17 24 V Forge -2L 73 0 127 Running
13 2 66 N Patrick -2L 73 0 124 Running
14 6 11 F Adelhart -2L 73 0 121 Running
15 10 33 B Brinkley -2L 73 0 118 Running
16 18 1 E Draachreider -2L 73 0 115 Running
17 19 02 J Duke -2L 73 0 112 Running
18 1 32 D Moore -37L 38 12 114 Retired
19 15 16 S Banner -72L 3 0 106 Retired
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RACE 6: KIL-KARE

In one of the most crash-filled events of the year, Swedish driver Felix Adelhart looked on his way to victory after leading 51 laps, but saw his chance for victory taken away after a flat tire late in the race. Buddy Swanson would take advantage, leading the final 17 laps to take his maiden Super Pro victory.

1 9 3 B Swanson 60.353 75 17 180 Running
2 15 99 K Bristow -0.55 75 0 170 Running
3 4 16 S Banner -1.04 75 0 165 Running
4 1 02 J Duke -1.49 75 7 165 Running
5 13 75 A Hawk -1.92 75 0 155 Running
6 8 34 P Whitten -2.34 75 0 150 Running
7 17 44 K Gleason -2.81 75 0 146 Running
8 10 24 V Forge -1L 74 0 142 Running
9 5 11 F Adelhart -2L 73 51* 148 Running
10 7 12 F Deiny, Jr. -7L 68 0 134 Accident
11 19 8 A Elliott -8L 67 0 130 Accident
12 16 7 S Welch -20L 55 0 127 Retired
13 18 1 E Draachreider -22L 53 0 124 Accident
14 3 32 D Moore -36L 39 0 121 Accident
15 6 9 R Burton -48L 27 0 118 Accident
16 11 33 B Brinkley -60L 15 0 115 Retired
17 12 66 N Patrick -61L 14 0 112 Accident
18 2 2 L Barnton -61L 14 0 109 Accident
19 14 71 Z Gott -61L 14 0 106 Accident
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RACE 7: 19TH OHIO 250

After 16 runnings of the race at the Ohio Motor Speedway, 2015 marked the first time that BAAR's most prestigious race would be held on the 1/3 mile Columbus Motor Speedway. It would also be the first time that a foreign-born driver would go to victory lane. It what could be considered somewhat of an upset, Bullhorn Racing's Kody Gleason would come alive in the final segment of the race, leading the final 56 laps to score what could be considered his biggest career victory, and also his first in the BAAR Super Pro Series, catapulting him from 11th to 3rd in the standings. Buddy Swanson would also take over the points lead from Dan Moore with his runner-up finish.

1 12 44 K Gleason 65.493 100 56* 185 Running
2 10 3 B Swanson -5.72 100 0 170 Running
3 9 24 V Forge -1L 99 0 165 Running
4 8 9 R Burton -1L 99 0 160 Running
5 11 02 J Duke -1L 99 0 155 Running
6 7 32 D Moore -1L 99 28 155 Running
7 13 99 K Bristow -1L 99 0 146 Running
8 1 2 L Barnton -1L 99 4 147 Running
9 16 16 S Banner -1L 99 0 138 Running
10 15 71 Z Gott -1L 99 0 134 Running
11 6 75 A Hawk -1L 99 0 130 Running
12 5 7 S Welch -1L 99 0 127 Running
13 17 66 N Patrick -1L 99 0 124 Running
14 2 1 E Draachreider -1L 99 0 121 Running
15 4 12 F Deiny, Jr. -2L 98 0 118 Running
16 14 34 P Whitten -18L 82 0 115 Retired
17 3 40 B Dusablon -83L 17 12 117 Accident

18 11 Felix Adelhart (Eliminated in Segment 2)
19 8 Ashley Elliott (Eliminated in Segment 1)
20 33 Brad Brinkley (Eliminated in Segment 1)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
RACE 8: SOUTH BOSTON

After enduring what could be considered the worst season of his entire career, Brad Brinkley finally broke through, leading all 75 laps after passing polesitter Robert Burton on the opening lap to earn his first win of the season, as well as his 16th of his career.

1 3 33 B Brinkley 69.201 75 75* 185 Running
2 1 9 R Burton -0.57 75 0 170 Running
3 6 7 S Welch -0.71 75 0 165 Running
4 2 16 S Banner -0.76 75 0 160 Running
5 5 66 N Patrick -1.36 75 0 155 Running
6 7 02 J Duke -1.82 75 0 150 Running
7 4 2 L Barnton -2.25 75 0 146 Running
8 9 75 A Hawk -2.43 75 0 142 Running
9 11 8 A Elliott -2.54 75 0 138 Running
10 10 3 B Swanson -3.23 75 0 134 Running
11 14 44 K Gleason -3.61 75 0 130 Running
12 12 12 F Deiny, Jr. -3.91 75 0 127 Running
13 16 32 D Moore -4.14 75 0 124 Running
14 15 11 F Adelhart -1L 74 0 121 Running
15 13 71 Z Gott -5L 70 0 118 Running
16 18 40 B Dusablon -11L 64 0 115 Running
17 17 1 E Draachreider -66L 9 0 112 Camshaft
18 8 99 K Bristow -70L 5 0 109 Retired
19 20 34 P Whitten -71L 4 0 106 Retired
20 19 24 V Forge -72L 3 0 103 Accident
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RACE 9: WINCHESTER

Only slightly more than half the field finished what many consider to be the crashiest race of the season, with 8 cautions totaling 36 laps. Nate Patrick led a Red Bull Autosport 1-2, finishing 1.2 seconds ahead of teammate Erik Draachreider. Felix Adelhart would once again see a chance a victory go away late, this time because of a loose tie rod after leading 65 of 75 laps. With one race to go, Buddy Swanson leads Dan Moore by a mere 4 points. 14 drivers are still mathematically eligible to win the championship.

1 66 Nate Patrick
2 1 Erik Draachreider
3 34 Parker Whitten
4 12 Frank Deiny, Jr.
5 32 Dan Moore
6 02 Jennifer Duke
7 7 Samantha Welch
8 3 Buddy Swanson
9 11 Felix Adelhart
10 2 Lucy Barnton
11 71 Zach Gott
12 8 Ashley Elliott
13 40 Brigitte Dusablon
14 75 Angelina Hawk
15 9 Robert Burton
16 16 Star Banner
17 24 Valorie Forge
18 99 Kaspar Bristow
19 33 Brad Brinkley
20 44 Kody Gleason
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FINAL RACE: GRAND DETOUR

It was one of the most uneventful races in Grand Detour history, until the last few laps. Valorie Forge dominated from the pole, leading 147 of 150 laps. But, she was receiving a challenge from Angelina Hawk. The two swapped the lead back and forth several times. Coming to the final caution with 7 laps to go, Forge beat Hawk to the line by 0.007 seconds. There would be enough time for a one lap shootout. Forge would appear to have things in hand, but she would slide up and hit the wall in turns 3 and 4, opening the door for Hawk to sneak through and score one of the biggest upset victories in BAAR history, winning the Super Pro Championship 150 with a last lap pass. However, it wasn't quite enough to overtake Dan Moore, who would win his fourth Super Pro championship in his final season of competition, beating Hawk by a mere 8 points. Swanson would come home a disappointing 3rd in the championship after an accident caused his to finish 6 laps down in 16th place.

1 13 75 A Hawk 106.487 150 3 180 Running
2 17 12 F Deiny, Jr. -0.20 150 0 170 Running
3 1 24 V Forge -0.47 150 147* 175 Running
4 11 71 Z Gott -0.65 150 0 160 Running
5 2 9 R Burton -1.00 150 0 155 Running
6 4 44 K Gleason -1.79 150 0 150 Running
7 7 1 E Draachreider -1.97 150 0 146 Running
8 3 7 S Welch -2.34 150 0 142 Running
9 6 32 D Moore -3.61 150 0 138 Running
10 12 2 L Barnton -1L 149 0 134 Running
11 15 99 K Bristow -1L 149 0 130 Running
12 16 16 S Banner -1L 149 0 127 Running
13 19 40 B Dusablon -1L 149 0 124 Running
14 9 8 A Elliott -1L 149 0 121 Running
15 10 11 F Adelhart -3L 147 0 118 Running
16 14 3 B Swanson -6L 144 0 115 Running
17 18 02 J Duke -6L 144 0 112 Running
18 20 66 N Patrick -19L 131 0 109 Retired
19 8 34 P Whitten -22L 128 0 106 Retired
20 5 33 B Brinkley -72L 78 0 103 Accident
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FINAL 2015 POINTS
1 32 Dan Moore 412
2 75 Angelina Hawk 404
3 3 Buddy Swanson 392
4 44 Kody Gleason 385*
5 24 Valorie Forge 385*
6 2 Lucy Barnton 374
7 12 Frank Deiny, Jr. 372
8 71 Zach Gott 368
9 16 Star Banner 355
10 99 Kaspar Bristow 348
11 7 Samantha Welch 346
12 9 Robert Burton 344
13 1 Erik Draachreider 341
14 8 Ashley Elliott 332
15 66 Nate Patrick 327
16 02 Jennifer Duke 324
17 34 Parker Whitten 292
18 11 Felix Adelhart 287
19 33 Brad Brinkley 274
20 40 Brigitte Dusablon 119

*(Gleason finishes ahead of Forge based on wins: Gleason 1, Forge 0)

I think I've found a desire to run this series for real again, so sign-ups are officially open for 2016. Super Pro will remain unchanged. I will also take entries for any interested parties in the Pro Lite Series, which will use the Muscle Late Model mod. I'll have more information later.

Also, if you submitted a car for the 2015 season and you want to keep the car and driver the same for this season, or if you want to keep the car but make driver changes, let me know.
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:19 am

Both Lucy Barnton and Buddy Swanson will return after pretty successful 2015 seasons. Very Happy

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:33 am

Also counting the AeroSport cars, now that I know they'll be returning, these are the cars I currently have:

Rossini Sport
#7 - Samantha Welch

Mike Johnson Motorsports
#8 - Ashley Elliott
#9 - Robert Burton

Duke's Racing
#02 Jennifer Duke

Power Steering, Inc.
#16 Star Banner
#24 Valorie Forge

Michael Brown Racing
#34 Parker Whitten
#99 Kaspar Bristow

Dusablon Motorsports
#40 Brigitte Dusablon

Bullhorn Racing
#44 Kody Gleason

Those are the cars I have. Owners, let me know if you want to re-sign these entries for 2016.
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:39 am

RED BULL AUTOSPORT SIGNS FORMER CHAMPIONS, INTERESTED IN SIGNING HAWK AFTER HER BREAKOUT SEASON

With Erik Draachreider and Felix Adelhart moving up to drive for Red Bull Autosport in the AmeriCar Road Racing Championship, and after releasing Nate Patrick after a subpar season despite him winning at Winchester, RBR had three seats to fill in the BAAR Super Pro Series. Two of those seats will be filled by former Super Pro champions Frank Deiny, Jr, statistically the greatest driver in Super Pro history, who had a subpar 2015 by his standards, and Brad Brinkley, who had his worst season ever in 2015. Both will be driving 11 and 66, respectively.

For the #1 seat, RBA is interested in signing Angelina Hawk, who in spite of her fielding her own car with no sponsorship, finished a mere 8 points from winning the 2015 championship after winning the finale at Grand Detour. No word as of yet if Hawk will accept the deal.

PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:31 am

Ashley Elliott and Robert Burton will return as well.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Memoriesallbutdone Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:00 am

Angelina Hawk will also return Very Happy I'm thrilled she got 2nd in points.
Memoriesallbutdone
Memoriesallbutdone
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:03 am

Memoriesallbutdone wrote:Angelina Hawk will also return Very Happy I'm thrilled she got 2nd in points.

Did you see the offer made to her? Wink
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Memoriesallbutdone Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:34 pm

PackerMan71 wrote:
Memoriesallbutdone wrote:Angelina Hawk will also return Very Happy I'm thrilled she got 2nd in points.

Did you see the offer made to her? Wink

Yes, check your PMs Razz
Memoriesallbutdone
Memoriesallbutdone
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next