Indian GP to be cancelled?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Indian GP to be cancelled?

Post by BWard on Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:49 am

avatar
BWard
Legend
Legend

Posts : 5821
Join date : 2012-01-11
Age : 20
Location : Northampton, UK

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Re: Indian GP to be cancelled?

Post by crl on Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:58 am

So, Vettel wins the title without having to drive (maybe). Huh.

_________________
Norah O'Donnell - the only reason to watch CBS This Morning.
Josef Newgarden's #1 Tennessee-based EFR fan.
EFR's #1 fan of Karen Gillan and Milana Vayntrub.
avatar
crl
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2518
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 31
Location : Nashville, TN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Indian GP to be cancelled?

Post by f1fan12 on Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:59 am

No big loss... It wasn't like anyone but Vettel would win there! Plus the race puts people to sleep...
avatar
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2533
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 22
Location : Bay Village Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Indian GP to be cancelled?

Post by Alta on Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm

Sucks India's getting canceled....Said no one ever.
avatar
Alta
Legend
Legend

Posts : 3983
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 93
Location : San Francisco, California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Indian GP to be cancelled?

Post by crl on Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:43 am

Hearing's been delayed. Race on.

EDIT: Apparently, it's being delayed to next week. And now, a message from Carole King:

_________________
Norah O'Donnell - the only reason to watch CBS This Morning.
Josef Newgarden's #1 Tennessee-based EFR fan.
EFR's #1 fan of Karen Gillan and Milana Vayntrub.
avatar
crl
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2518
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 31
Location : Nashville, TN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Indian GP to be cancelled?

Post by Alta on Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:20 am

crl wrote:Hearing's been delayed. Race on.

EDIT: Apparently, it's being delayed to next week. And now, a message from Carole King:
Doesn't that defeat the purpose in not one...but two ways?
avatar
Alta
Legend
Legend

Posts : 3983
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 93
Location : San Francisco, California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Indian GP to be cancelled?

Post by crl on Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:27 am

Alta wrote:
crl wrote:Hearing's been delayed. Race on.

EDIT: Apparently, it's being delayed to next week. And now, a message from Carole King:
Doesn't that defeat the purpose in not one...but two ways?
Pretty much. It's not like they can retroactively cancel the race, then the FIA has to wipe out the results.

_________________
Norah O'Donnell - the only reason to watch CBS This Morning.
Josef Newgarden's #1 Tennessee-based EFR fan.
EFR's #1 fan of Karen Gillan and Milana Vayntrub.
avatar
crl
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2518
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 31
Location : Nashville, TN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Indian GP to be cancelled?

Post by Alta on Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:34 am

crl wrote:
Alta wrote:
crl wrote:Hearing's been delayed. Race on.

EDIT: Apparently, it's being delayed to next week. And now, a message from Carole King:
Doesn't that defeat the purpose in not one...but two ways?
Pretty much. It's not like they can retroactively cancel the race, then the FIA has to wipe out the results.
It isn't even on the schedule anyway next year.
avatar
Alta
Legend
Legend

Posts : 3983
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 93
Location : San Francisco, California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum