Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PSI Promoter's Option Contest Poll!

+3
Veni Vidi Voeckler
TheFallenHaveRisen
SnakePlissken
7 posters

Go down

Who do you want to see in the #416 Engine Joe's PSI Promoter's Option car?

PSI Promoter's Option Contest Poll! I_vote_lcap2%PSI Promoter's Option Contest Poll! I_vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
PSI Promoter's Option Contest Poll! I_vote_lcap0%PSI Promoter's Option Contest Poll! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
PSI Promoter's Option Contest Poll! I_vote_lcap0%PSI Promoter's Option Contest Poll! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
PSI Promoter's Option Contest Poll! I_vote_lcap4%PSI Promoter's Option Contest Poll! I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 2 ]
PSI Promoter's Option Contest Poll! I_vote_lcap39%PSI Promoter's Option Contest Poll! I_vote_rcap 39% 
[ 18 ]
PSI Promoter's Option Contest Poll! I_vote_lcap13%PSI Promoter's Option Contest Poll! I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 6 ]
PSI Promoter's Option Contest Poll! I_vote_lcap2%PSI Promoter's Option Contest Poll! I_vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
PSI Promoter's Option Contest Poll! I_vote_lcap39%PSI Promoter's Option Contest Poll! I_vote_rcap 39% 
[ 18 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 46

Poll closed

PSI Promoter's Option Contest Poll! Empty PSI Promoter's Option Contest Poll!

Post by SnakePlissken Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:33 am

Here are the "Dirty Dozen" nominees for the #416 Engine Joe's Promoter's Option ride. Vote for who you want to see in the seat! I have enabled vote cancelling for this 14 day poll, so PROMOTE YOURSELF and sway some votes towards your own nominee or who you want to win the seat.

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

PSI Promoter's Option Contest Poll! Empty Re: PSI Promoter's Option Contest Poll!

Post by TheFallenHaveRisen Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:57 pm

Rekindle that Daytona Magic

Manny Brown 2013
TheFallenHaveRisen
TheFallenHaveRisen
Development Series Rookie

Back to top Go down

PSI Promoter's Option Contest Poll! Empty Re: PSI Promoter's Option Contest Poll!

Post by SnakePlissken Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:14 am

Feel free to cast aspersions/campaign in a fun loving way to maybe get people to switch their votes! Spread some good natured rumors!

Remember-- a switched vote maybe not for your fave but for another nominee may close the gap for your fave against the vote leader! Play some politics! Maybe have some type of Micheal Waltrip attempt to manipulate the outcome of the results!

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:24 pm

The voting thus far:

Tom Moore                 3%     [ 1 ]

Leslie Riggs                 7%    [ 2 ]

Barney Ward               7%    [ 2 ]

Matt Smith                 7%    [ 2 ]

Cliff Raymond             3%    [ 1 ]

Giovanni Roda            24%   [ 7 ]

Ashley Tucker             3%   [ 1 ]

Alex Whitt                  3%   [ 1 ]

Manny Brown            21%   [ 6 ]

Kurt Walker               3%    [ 1 ]

Kevin Monroe            7%     [ 2 ]

Giuseppe Marchetti    10%   [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 29

SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Veni Vidi Voeckler Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:05 pm

Roda to Redemption
PSI Promoter's Option Contest Poll! Mug

Giovanni Roda is a driver who has finally started to emerge from the shadows after an extremely abrupt end to his first career. The former Formula A racer had previously lost the desire to race, having been mired at the back of the field later in his single seater career and eventually selling up his own team to the Il Barone Rampante consortium led by Alessandro Linari.

Roda took over a year off to collect his thoughts, but the very man he sold his lifelong dream's work to, Linari, came back with an offer to rekindle the fire which once burned for the heat of competition on the track. A full-time programme in World GT alongside new co-driver Frederic-Maxime Voeckler has seen Roda beginning to show his true colours once again, and the Ray-Ban afficionado is back at his best.

"After the end of Trueba, I was really not happy," Roda said. "I needed a break. I was disillusioned with the sport. But Linari eventually coaxed me into a comeback with the team I sold to him and expanded across lots of series. He asked me to be an integral part of my old organisation again.

"I wondered if I would regret taking the plunge again, but I certainly don't now. Alitalia and Lavezzi have come in and helped fund the team to its true potential. Everything is thriving now. The Formula A team won its first race this season, the Formula B team are reigning champions, everything is taking a positive step forward - my second career included."

Now IBR wants to expand its horizons further still, but with the Italian squad wanting to keep its hires in-house for a possible future in TM, they are giving Roda backing to give the top-tier TMMC series a proper go with an entry for PSI, with the possibility for a new career should all go well.

"I am still not far into my GT career, but Master Cup is a very attractive option on paper," said Roda. "I wasn't really prepared at Karjala, but I feel now I can take my chances here much more convincingly. This is the best I have felt as a driver for years. I can't wait to try new cars and new series.

"There is life after Formula A after all."
Veni Vidi Voeckler
Veni Vidi Voeckler
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucstar88 Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:13 pm

Hello fellow members, i'm here to explain why Leslie Riggs should win the #416 PSI seat.

Leslie is ARLA's most recognisable driver, probably the most popular driver, she has won numerous races in ARLA. Even at the age of 30, Riggs is still a dominant force in her league. She also had her TMMC career cut because of a horrific injury at Daytona in 2011, and never got the chance to return to Master Cup, to succeed at the highest level of racing. I've been a teamate to Riggs, just for 1 race but she is really great in the shop helping improve her car & giving advice for her fellow teamates @ M&J. She has the most potential & has done more in her career than anyone on this list. Yes, Monroe & Walker have won titles in ARLA, but those two have now become has-beens, as their after championship seasons have failed.

Reasons for picking Riggs.
*Great influence in the garage
*Great Driver & lots of potential
*Accomplished resume

The other competitors, have been ok, but not at Leslie's level.
Tom Moore, good driver, but unaccomplished
Barney Ward, Dash Cup has revamped his career but in ARLA was battleing the like of Derrick Dudding for 32nd
Matt Smith, unaccomplished driver
Giovanni Roda, not made a start in TMMC, only has a podium in 53 races
Ashley Tucker, good driver and is most likely on Riggs level, but is most likely to wreck the 416 car if chosen
Alex Whitt, unaccomplished driver
Manny Brown, Daytona was a fluke, because he would've not lost his shot if he did more winning
Kurt Walker, Hardly drives anymore, most likely really rusty and won't perform
Kevin Monroe, has won a ARLA title but hasn't done good in recent years
Guiseppe Marchetti, Good driver, but with this kind of pressure will he crack?
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheLucstar88

Back to top Go down

Post by RealRacingRoots Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:19 am

Another thing, Roda forgot to mention that if he wins this vote he is giving every employee over at PSi (yes, even Plissken, Woodard and Rodriguez) a pair of RayBans from his personal collection. As far as I'm informed, it doesn't really leave a dent in his collection, we are talking A LOT of RayBans in his collection.
RealRacingRoots
RealRacingRoots
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

https://www.youtube.com/user/Crashbroke23

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:38 am

Total Votes : 37

It's early in the process, but it looks as if it's become a 2 horse race thus far.  

Giovanni Roda     27%   [ 10 ]

Manny Brown     32%   [ 12 ]

Note several votes have been switched already. Will this continue or will a dark horse candidate make a late push?!

Stay tuned!

Spoiler:

SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:25 pm

Pushanda gives support to Brown

Great Lakes Motorsports driver, Vijay Pushanda gives his support to Manny Brown for the Power Steering Incorporated, Promoters Option ride in the TM Master Cup Series. Pushanda stated, "I like to see the drivers who raced in the past, get a chance again. Manny may have had a bad run back in the day, however I think it is time to give him another chance." Brown is currently behind Giovanni Roda in the current polls.
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:54 pm

Total Votes : 40

A dead heat right now!

Giovanni Roda 35% [ 14 ]

Manny Brown 35% [ 14 ]

A distant 3rd:

Ashley Tucker 13% [ 5 ]

SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:58 am

Total Votes : 43

Tom Moore
2%
[ 1 ]

Leslie Riggs
0%
[ 0 ]

Barney Ward
2%
[ 1 ]

Matt Smith
2%
[ 1 ]

Cliff Raymond
5%
[ 2 ]

Giovanni Roda
35%
[ 15 ]

Ashley Tucker
14%
[ 6 ]

Alex Whitt
2%
[ 1 ]

Manny Brown
37%
[ 16 ]

Kurt Walker
0%
[ 0 ]

Kevin Monroe
0%
[ 0 ]

Giuseppe Marchetti
0%
[ 0 ]
I'm seeing a lot of zeros so that means that the person who nominated a candidate didn't or hasn't voted for their own nominee!

SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:31 am

Total Votes : 45

Giovanni Roda 38% [ 17 ]

Manny Brown 36% [ 16 ]

Ashley Tucker 13% [ 6 ]

SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:51 am

Less than a day or so left to vote and:

Total Votes : 46

Giovanni Roda   37%   [ 17 ]

Manny Brown   37%    [ 17 ]

Ashley Tucker   13%   [ 6 ]
Let's try to break the 50 vote mark!

SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:59 pm

Since there was a tie in the voting between Giovanni Roda and Manny Brown, PSI will make them fight to the death! No, actually PSI has petitioned for another Promoter's Option slot and this was the result:

Cynon wrote:...I can give both Brown and Roda a shot.
So the owners of Giovanni Roda and Manny Brown are up. Once the PO races are set, please submit your ratings to Cynon and specify if you want to run the #416 Engine Joe's car with the yellow or the gray stripes.

https://efr1.forumotion.com/t3677-psi-promoter-s-option-contest-car-wip

Congrats to the winners! I hope you make the best of your opportunity!

Roda will go first since he was nominated the earliest in the process.

SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealRacingRoots Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:10 pm

Would it be possible to get this logo on the #416 when Roda is in the car? (if it's not too much to ask)

PSI Promoter's Option Contest Poll! Rwocopy_zps3981d1cb

I believe I have already sent ratings for Roda for when he entered for Karjala on VV Voeckler's behalf.
RealRacingRoots
RealRacingRoots
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

https://www.youtube.com/user/Crashbroke23

Back to top Go down

Post by Veni Vidi Voeckler Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:06 pm

RealRacingRoots wrote:Would it be possible to get this logo on the #416 when Roda is in the car? (if it's not too much to ask)

PSI Promoter's Option Contest Poll! Rwocopy_zps3981d1cb

I believe I have already sent ratings for Roda for when he entered for Karjala on VV Voeckler's behalf.
Laughing

Roda's actual sponsors are Ray-Ban and Alstom. I prefer the car with grey stripes...
Veni Vidi Voeckler
Veni Vidi Voeckler
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFallenHaveRisen Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:08 am

I'm pretty sure Manny Brown is actually Cynon's Laughing, but if he isn't, and his owner isn't around anymore, I can assume responsibility
TheFallenHaveRisen
TheFallenHaveRisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:50 pm

TheFallenHaveRisen wrote:I'm pretty sure Manny Brown is actually Cynon's Laughing
You are correct.

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:49 pm

The PSI Promoter's Option events have been set:

Manny Brown will be running at Ohio and then Giovanni Roda will be running at Quincy. Get Roda rated accordingly and sent in to Cy before the deadline of the event.

Thanks to all for participating and making this a neat little project. Good luck!

SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down