Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wrestling Thread

+25
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Persona40
umatbru
The_Wall_91
racingfreak1999
bsoyuz
BooyakaDragon
Backmarker
NASCARLOVER427
navycook75
Tanrar
RyanB06
PYLrulz
Cardinals5
Magus978
RockyDennis
crl
GamerAzuzu
Mystrsyko
PackerMan71
Lucstar88
flyingturns89
Alta
RealRacingRoots
BBoy
29 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

The Wrestling Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Wrestling Thread

Post by PackerMan71 Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:48 pm

For those that don't know, and I just found out about this, Matthew Tapunu'u "Matt" Anoaʻi, older brother of current WWE wrestler Roman Reigns, who we knew as Rosie during his time in WWE, died Monday from congestive heart failure. He was 47.

So both members of Three Minute Warning are no longer with us. May they rest in peace.

PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:31 am

Also, Jinder Mahal as the number one contender to Randy Orton's WWE World Title? What type of bullshit is that? No No Ragepuke
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:15 am

PackerMan71 wrote:Also, Jinder Mahal as the number one contender to Randy Orton's WWE World Title? What type of bullshit is that? No No Ragepuke

That is called actually booking more people to be credible contenders, something the Ruthless Aggression era used to do (Hardcore Holly vs Brock Lesnar in the 2003 Rumble is an example). Instead of keeping the World/Universal titles around the very same people (Reigns, Ambrose, Styles, Owens, Rollins, Bálor, Orton, Wyatt), they're putting unexpected people to challenge for the title, keeping feuds fresh.

Another factor is WWE actually paying attention to their biggest demographic which is India. They know Khali was somewhat of a failure, so now they pushed a guy that is actually enjoyed by the indians. Expect the Bollywood Boys and future NXT character Jeet Singh to be pushed as well.

In other news, Cezar Bononi (one of the three brazilians in NXT) debuted in the May tapings against Aleister Black. He got F U C K I N G M U R D E R E D Sad .... but at least he got his shots in.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:04 pm

bsoyuz wrote:
PackerMan71 wrote:Also, Jinder Mahal as the number one contender to Randy Orton's WWE World Title? What type of bullshit is that? No No Ragepuke

That is called actually booking more people to be credible contenders, something the Ruthless Aggression era used to do (Hardcore Holly vs Brock Lesnar in the 2003 Rumble is an example). Instead of keeping the World/Universal titles around the very same people (Reigns, Ambrose, Styles, Owens, Rollins, Bálor, Orton, Wyatt), they're putting unexpected people to challenge for the title, keeping feuds fresh.

I'm sorry, but I strongly disagree. Jinder Mahal is trash, he's been a jobber for way too long to be considered a credible champion, and there are far better options on this roster with as much high grade talent as it has.

My opinion.
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:13 pm

PackerMan71 wrote:
bsoyuz wrote:

I'm sorry, but I strongly disagree. Jinder Mahal is trash, he's been a jobber for way too long to be considered a credible champion, and there are far better options on this roster with as much high grade talent as it has.

My opinion.

X-Pac challenged for the title, Shane McMahon, Duane Gill also challenged for the title, even James Ellsworth challenged for the title. They are giving him a push, he is the first heel to actually get heel heat in years. Let the guy shine for once.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:39 pm

bsoyuz wrote:
PackerMan71 wrote:
bsoyuz wrote:

My opinion.

X-Pac challenged for the title, Shane McMahon, Duane Gill also challenged for the title, even James Ellsworth challenged for the title. They are giving him a push, he is the first heel to actually get heel heat in years. Let the guy shine for once.

Sorry, but I'm not changing my opinion.
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucstar88 Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:23 pm

PackerMan71 wrote:
bsoyuz wrote:
PackerMan71 wrote:
bsoyuz wrote:

My opinion.

Sorry, but I'm not changing my opinion.

My honest opinion is you need a heel for Randy. Mahal is just a placeholder. Corbin is being groomed as the next champ. AJ/Sami are faces so right now it wouldn't make much sense for them to go vs Orton. I do want to know if Mahal with the Bollywood Boyz can make a nice heel stable, just without the freaking look i'm a terrorist.

Muhammad Hassain was a heel magnet, but sadly they got the idea of hey, ski masks. That was the worse thing they could've booked. Mahal could be the same.

Jinder sucks yes. BUT Smackdown has really good writers, so I have a lot of faith with what they're doing.

Sami will have his time, HE's already being booked way better then the last freaking year on RAW.
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheLucstar88

Back to top Go down

Post by Backmarker Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:21 pm

For once I'm with Packer that this is an awful idea, mostly because Jinder sucks. If you want to put him in this position at least elevate him into the midcard first.
Backmarker
Backmarker
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:07 pm

NeverNeutral wrote:For once I'm with Packer that this is an awful idea, mostly because Jinder sucks. If you want to put him in this position at least elevate him into the midcard first.

Exactly. It just seems kind of weird that since Jinder Mahal now looks like he came out of a bodybuilder's factory, because it does look like he's put on some muscle, he's suddenly being elevated to main event status, with no build whatsoever. Not to mention there has been allegations of steroid use levied against him, so...

I know Smackdown has good writers, which is why I'm glad KO and Sami are over there now, plus AJ's over there, Nakamura, Baron Corbin's pretty good, American Alpha, Luke Harper, Eric Rowan, Dolph Ziggler. You've got some high grade talent on that Smackdown roster right now, so Smackdown has a lot to work with.

I just don't think Jinder Mahal as WWE Champion is gonna go over well. He'll get heat as a heel, but it'll more than likely be "Get the f**k off my TV" heat more than anything.

Who knows. Maybe he'll surprise some people. But I have my doubts.
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wall_91 Tue May 16, 2017 8:49 pm

Byron Saxton just called Breezango the modern day version of the APA

The_Wall_91
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Tue May 16, 2017 9:37 pm

The_Wall_91 wrote:Byron Saxton just called Breezango the modern day version of the APA

PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Wed May 17, 2017 5:26 am

The_Wall_91 wrote:Byron Saxton just called Breezango the modern day version of the APA
To quote Corey Graves, "Shut up Byron."

I like Breezango but no.
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Backmarker Mon May 22, 2017 12:13 am

Backlash Spoilers:
Backmarker
Backmarker
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Mon May 22, 2017 12:49 am

https://vid.me/ZC9Y

I'll let that speak for itself.
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Mon May 22, 2017 1:07 am

Spoiler:
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Mon May 22, 2017 10:50 am

Spoiler:
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Backmarker Mon May 22, 2017 11:12 am

Spoiler:
Backmarker
Backmarker
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucstar88 Mon May 22, 2017 2:10 pm

NeverNeutral wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Mon May 22, 2017 2:55 pm

bsoyuz wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by racingfreak1999 Mon May 22, 2017 8:56 pm

Spoiler:
racingfreak1999
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Fri May 26, 2017 7:26 pm

Hmmm...

The Wrestling Thread - Page 14 DAv9rU2XYAA-QIb

And this is your WWE Champion. Tell me how this makes any logistical sense whatsoever.
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Fri May 26, 2017 8:29 pm

Wins and losses don't fucking matter in wrestling. If that was the case, Wyatt's 500 losses would unable him to win the same title.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Fri May 26, 2017 10:08 pm

bsoyuz wrote:Wins and losses don't fucking matter in wrestling. If that was the case, Wyatt's 500 losses would unable him to win the same title.

First off, you need to chill with the attitude.

Second off, the wins and losses SHOULD matter, because it's a pretty clear indicator of how someone's been booked in their career. If Wyatt has that many losses, then he shouldn't be able to wrestle for the title, because he can't win a feud to save his life, and the same can be said for Mahal, who never should've been in that six-pack challenge for the number one contendership to begin with. My opinion.

Thirdly, my original question hasn't been answered yet, and it's a legitimate question. Logistically, does having a champion with a 19% career win percentage make any sense? scratch
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Sat May 27, 2017 9:19 am

PackerMan71 wrote:
bsoyuz wrote:Wins and losses don't fucking matter in wrestling. If that was the case, Wyatt's 500 losses would unable him to win the same title.
Thirdly, my original question hasn't been answered yet, and it's a legitimate question. Logistically, does having a champion with a 19% career win percentage make any sense? scratch

Just like wrestling is fake. That's how that question is answered, wins and losses do not matter, because they're not real. Wrestling is a show, and the whole intent of it is to sell a finish. Dean Ambrose lost most of his marquee matches in the road to Money in the Bank 2016, Becky Lynch likewise until Backlash, Chris Jericho was in the backburn for most of his undisputed title reign in 01-02, he also lost to Shawn Michaels the day he won the World Championship at Unforgiven 2008, The Miz only won 40% of his matches, and Kane won even less, and both were WWE champions in their heyday. Don't even get me started on Rey Mysterio's reign, Mick Foley has a winning rate of 31% at PPVs and Jack Swagger has a 28% winning rate overall.

If Vince McMahon can luck out and become a WWE and ECW Champion, that invalidates the point that no-one can be a champion because of past record.

At the end of the day, wins and losses do not matter as long as you draw heat as heel and pops as a face, and as far as I know, Mahal's win drew a 20% ratings raise in SmackDown this week, and he is the only heel that is actually getting heat, and as much as people want to say, there is no difference in heat. Heat is heat, there is no "go away" heat or "heel" heat. It's just heat. He is eliciting the exact reaction WWE wanted, and you got worked. Simple as that.

Sometimes the best tricks are the oldest ones, Mahal got the most basic foreign heel gimmick and ran away with it, this is the same thing they did with Rusev mind you.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Sat May 27, 2017 1:04 pm

bsoyuz wrote:
PackerMan71 wrote:

Just like wrestling is fake. That's how that question is answered, wins and losses do not matter, because they're not real. Wrestling is a show, and the whole intent of it is to sell a finish. Dean Ambrose lost most of his marquee matches in the road to Money in the Bank 2016, Becky Lynch likewise until Backlash, Chris Jericho was in the backburn for most of his undisputed title reign in 01-02, he also lost to Shawn Michaels the day he won the World Championship at Unforgiven 2008, The Miz only won 40% of his matches, and Kane won even less, and both were WWE champions in their heyday. Don't even get me started on Rey Mysterio's reign, Mick Foley has a winning rate of 31% at PPVs and Jack Swagger has a 28% winning rate overall.

If Vince McMahon can luck out and become a WWE and ECW Champion, that invalidates the point that no-one can be a champion because of past record.

At the end of the day, wins and losses do not matter as long as you draw heat as heel and pops as a face, and as far as I know, Mahal's win drew a 20% ratings raise in SmackDown this week, and he is the only heel that is actually getting heat, and as much as people want to say, there is no difference in heat. Heat is heat, there is no "go away" heat or "heel" heat. It's just heat. He is eliciting the exact reaction WWE wanted, and you got worked. Simple as that.

Sometimes the best tricks are the oldest ones, Mahal got the most basic foreign heel gimmick and ran away with it, this is the same thing they did with Rusev mind you.

The difference between Rusev and Mahal is that Rusev was booked as a dominating wrestler with a long-ass win streak, while Jinder can't wrestle out of a wet paper bag. And by the way, Rusev as a dominate wrestler is much more believable than Mahal.

For the record, I never got 'worked', because he's not getting heat from me because he's a heel champion playing a heel character. He's getting heat from me because he's trash as a worker. The match against AJ Styles proved that point. So, no, it's not 'as simple as that.'

Also, even with the '20% rise in ratings', Smackdown still only drew 2.3 million people, which is still not good no matter how you slice the pie, and it'll be interesting to see if it stays that way with him as champion.

Going back to the win-loss record for a minute, I realize that it's a show, and the purpose is to draw a reaction from the crowd. But from my perspective, you've got to have some common sense when booking these storylines, otherwise they won't be believable. Is it really that hard to understand that I want some common sense when it comes to the storytelling? And when it comes to Jinder becoming champion, at the very least, they could've built it up where they were telling the story that he was rebuilding his career by going on a long winning streak, starting with some jobbers and working his way back up the ladder. But did they do that? Nope. They just threw him right into the main event scene with no build up, and I have a feeling he's gonna wear thin pretty quickly as a result.

Also, it'd be one thing if he was going to drop the belt to a big time babyface after being built up, but here's the thing. John Cena is coming back July 4th. I think they're gonna build Jinder Mahal up just so they can feed him to Cena, so Cena can get that record-breaking 17th championship. I'm gonna make that prediction right now.

And yes, there are different kinds of heat. There are people booing him because he's playing a heel gimmick, and then there are people like myself who want him off the damn TV. Apples and oranges.

But whatever. It's clear you and I aren't gonna find any common ground as far as Jinder Mahal is concerned, so I'm gonna end the conversation here. We can agree to disagree, but my opinions still won't change, and I'm sure yours won't either, so let's just agree to disagree, leave it at that, and move on.
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Backmarker Sat May 27, 2017 2:01 pm

Here's a distraction- ARCA reject Mike Senica is a former wrestler
Backmarker
Backmarker
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Sat May 27, 2017 9:46 pm

NeverNeutral wrote:Here's a distraction- ARCA reject Mike Senica is a former wrestler
Looking at Wikipedia, he's still doing wrestling stuff, at least since last year when he managed TNA knockout Raquel.
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Sun May 28, 2017 10:36 am

navycook75 wrote:
NeverNeutral wrote:Here's a distraction- ARCA reject Mike Senica is a former wrestler
Looking at Wikipedia, he's still doing wrestling stuff, at least since last year when he managed TNA knockout Raquel.

Oh man, now you made me remember Raquel, probably the worst brazilian wrestler currently in the United States, given there's like 4-5 at the moment, not counting Kafu and Giant Silva.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucstar88 Tue May 30, 2017 6:15 pm

RAW last night. It was the definition of RIP RATINGS.

I think Vince has gone senile.
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:45 pm

Lucstar88 wrote:RAW last night. It was the definition of RIP RATINGS.

I think Vince has gone senile.
It's funny that this is the same company that's giving the Smackdown women their own MITB ladder match.

Speaking of which, this is their briefcase.

The Wrestling Thread - Page 14 Tumblr_or5hpenzhN1tzogbdo1_1280

I actually like it.
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wall_91 Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:46 pm

Austin Aries has been released

The_Wall_91
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:25 am

To make yesterday even crazier, AJ Styles won the US title at a live event in MSG.
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Backmarker Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:51 am

Don't forget Dixie Carter appearing in WWE's Kurt Angle documentary, and now Chuck Taylor winning the PWG title
Backmarker
Backmarker
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wall_91 Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:01 pm

How many of you guys play WWE SuperCard?

The_Wall_91
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Backmarker Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:50 pm

The_Wall_91 wrote:How many of you guys play WWE SuperCard?
I do, started off behind but I've worked my way up to Hardened+
Backmarker
Backmarker
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wall_91 Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:53 pm

NeverNeutral wrote:
The_Wall_91 wrote:How many of you guys play WWE SuperCard?
I do, started off behind but I've worked my way up to Hardened+

Nice, I asked because I was wondering if their is enough people on here that we could form an EFR Supercard team

EDIT: I have created the team. It is called Ernhrtfan and it is private so if you decide to join the team, let me know who you are so I don't accept a random person

The_Wall_91
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Backmarker Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:47 pm

Raw Spoilers:
Backmarker
Backmarker
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:04 pm

Spoiler:
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:19 pm

PackerMan71 from May 27, 2017 wrote:
Also, it'd be one thing if he was going to drop the belt to a big time babyface after being built up, but here's the thing. John Cena is coming back July 4th. I think they're gonna build Jinder Mahal up just so they can feed him to Cena, so Cena can get that record-breaking 17th championship. I'm gonna make that prediction right now.

Hm. Guess who challenged Jinder Mahal tonight for the WWE championship at Summerslam?

The sad thing is, I called this happening MONTHS ago. And I called Cena coming out and challenging Mahal the Smackdown after Battleground as well.

And yes, I know that it's Cena vs Nakamura next week for the right to face Mahal, but really, do you expect Cena to lose that match? My answer: nope.

Is WWE really that predictable?
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Backmarker Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:27 am

Everyone wants the title off Jinder and most people support Jinder. Is predictability always a bad thing?
Backmarker
Backmarker
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:02 am

NeverNeutral wrote:Everyone wants the title off Jinder and most people support Jinder. Is predictability always a bad thing?

It is when its A. something I predicted months in advance, and B. it's something I don't particularly want.

I don't want to see Cena win yet another title, even though I don't like Mahal as champion. From my perspective, it's a lose-lose situation.

I honestly hope to God they let Nakamura go over Cena next week, but it's more than likely not gonna happen, so I'm not holding my breath.
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by racingfreak1999 Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:51 am

PackerMan71 wrote:
NeverNeutral wrote:Everyone wants the title off Jinder and most people support Jinder. Is predictability always a bad thing?

It is when its A. something I predicted months in advance, and B. it's something I don't particularly want.

I don't want to see Cena win yet another title, even though I don't like Mahal as champion. From my perspective, it's a lose-lose situation.

I honestly hope to God they let Nakamura go over Cena next week, but it's more than likely not gonna happen, so I'm not holding my breath.
Calling it now. Cena will win the title at SummerSlam, but he won't leave SummerSlam with it. Corbin will probably cash in immediately afterwards.
racingfreak1999
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:04 am

He won't even be the single challenger at SummerSlam.

I'm calling this right now:

Nakamura/Cena ends in an interference finish by Corbin (do you really think they'd give thjis match away on free tv like that? They're not WCW, their survival doesn't depend on these tactics)

Two Fatal Four-ways for the title at SummerSlam (Reigns/Strowman/Lesnar/Joe and Jinder/Corbin/Nakamura/Cena)

Jinder survives one (because he has three people with him), Brock loses the other

Corbin doesn't even cash on the WWE Champion but on the Universal Champion months down the line.

Jinder loses the title after August but before November.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucstar88 Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:02 pm

Gonna be honest, Nakamura on the main roster has been meh. Smackdown as a whole has just been meh. Look at RAW, Roman is probably going to win the title, but with Joe/Braun, it's been really fun to watch.
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:59 pm

bsoyuz wrote:He won't even be the single challenger at SummerSlam.

I'm calling this right now:

Nakamura/Cena ends in an interference finish by Corbin (do you really think they'd give thjis match away on free tv like that? They're not WCW, their survival doesn't depend on these tactics)

Two Fatal Four-ways for the title at SummerSlam (Reigns/Strowman/Lesnar/Joe and Jinder/Corbin/Nakamura/Cena)

Jinder survives one (because he has three people with him), Brock loses the other

Corbin doesn't even cash on the WWE Champion but on the Universal Champion months down the line.

Jinder loses the title after August but before November.

Tell you what. If it makes you feel better, go ahead and make those predictions. I'll stick with mine, and we'll see what happens.

Lucstar88 wrote:Gonna be honest, Nakamura on the main roster has been meh. Smackdown as a whole has just been meh. Look at RAW, Roman is probably going to win the title, but with Joe/Braun, it's been really fun to watch.

Nakamura as champion would be infinitely better than Cena or Mahal.

As for Smackdown being meh as a whole, you can blame Road Dogg for that one. Ever since they had him take over, the show has gone downhill big time.
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alta Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:09 am

g1 is good
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:45 am

PackerMan71 wrote:

Tell you what. If it makes you feel better, go ahead and make those predictions. I'll stick with mine, and we'll see what happens.

I'm not just predicting because it makes me feel better, everything I do actually carries substance and an actual thought process based on precedents into it, the SummerSlam poster itself features all title contenders of the Raw/SD Men and Women's Championship Matches plus Cena/Nakamura/Mahal, that indicates at the minimum a Triple Threat, Cena will most likely actually face Mahal at the September PPV from what I have gathered so far, with that, I'm gunning for 4-Way because Corbin could feasibly cash-in on Raw since WWE has done multiple instances of repeated booking (2016 Royal Rumble is an example, any evil authority angles, there are precedents). However that doesn't exclude the chance Corbin cashes in at SummerSlam itself, if he loses whatever match he'll be slotted in, that's generally the giveaway (SS 2016, Wrestlemania 31, at SummerSlam 13 Orton wasn't even in a match, post Mania 29 (Ziggler did lose the Tag title match) he'll succesfully cash-in.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:45 pm

Alta wrote:g1 is good
I've loved it so far. I'm pretty sure Omega is going all the way again.
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:50 pm

navycook75 wrote:

Nah, it's Naito time, dude is gonna win the G1, win the title and take a literal, actual dump in the title.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:15 am

bsoyuz wrote:
navycook75 wrote:

Nah, it's Naito time, dude is gonna win the G1, win the title and take a literal, actual dump in the title.
I'd pay money to see that.
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next