This isn't 1955, kid.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: This isn't 1955, kid.

Post by BigDaddy24 on Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:38 pm

Charles bails out after seeing new car design

After seeing the new car design being used for FARC in 2014, Team Quest driver Norton Charles announced that he will not be running in the series.

Charles: I hate these new car designs. The Outlaw cars were way better in my opinion. As a result I told Mr. Alexander a few hours ago that I would have to decline the ride he offered me.

In the wake of this news, team owner Gregory Alexander has told reporters that he has sent an offer to Mattias McCallister to fill the spot vacated by Charles. McCallister would tell him that he'd have to think about it.

Disgraced News Reporter to form new team?

In a shocking announcement, Chad Maddox, former news reporter of the Channel 0 News Network, posted a YouTube video saying that he is going to field 2 entries in FARC for 2014. Maddox gained infamy for purposely screwing up Mattias McCallister's backstory as revenge on the Channel 0 News Network for allegedly cheating him out on the terms of his contract, and nearly sabotaging McCallister's driving career in the process. Maddox would get fired from the network and hasn't been able to get a job since, leaving a lot of people wondering where on Earth he would get the funding to operate a team. Maddox would answer that question saying

Maddox: That's none of your damn business!

His team, named Chad Maddox Racing, will field 1 split-ride full time entry and one part time entry. The full time entry will be split by "Soviet" brothers Vladimir and Nicholai Rheinhardt. The brothers, ages 33 and 24 respectively, have immediately gained notoriety for demanding that they be represented under the USSR flag, especially Vladimir, who has been reportedly kicked out of every racing league he's previously competed in for dirty driving, and for some reason or another has an undying hatred for fellow countryman Yevgeny Kuznetsov. They'll drive the 187 car, sponsored by AK-Molotov, some new Vodka made with 95% alcohol. The part time car will be driven by Iranian Ahmed Abdul-Hassan. The 29 year old Abdul-Hassan, after winning the annual Middle Eastern Duel in the Dirt 5 years in a row, came to America looking for a better racing opportunity. However, the only offer he would get was to be a New York City cab driver. He's reportedly been placed under citizen's arrest at least 5 times a year since coming to America, mostly by extremely paranoid New Yorkers who mistake him for a wanted terrorist. Abdul-Hassan will drive the 911 car, sponsored by Cabby Wagon, a worldwide cab company. The team may also run a third car strictly for the Rookie Shootout and one-off events, to be driven by Nicholai Rheinhart, as Vladimir will be using the split-ride car for the aforementioned races. The team plans to use Inglesby cars and L3 engines.

(OOC: As far as CMR goes, while the drivers are serious, Maddox is a fail owner. Not only are they using L3 engines, when and if I send out paint requests for the CMR cars, I'll add on the extra info to NOT put grills on the car.)
BigDaddy24
Development Series Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 on Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:36 am

BigDaddy24 wrote:The part time car will be driven by Iranian Ahmed Abdul-Hassan. The 29 year old Abdul-Hassan, after winning the annual Middle Eastern Duel in the Dirt 5 years in a row, came to America looking for a better racing opportunity. However, the only offer he would get was to be a New York City cab driver. He's reportedly been placed under citizen's arrest at least 5 times a year since coming to America, mostly by extremely paranoid New Yorkers who mistake him for a wanted terrorist. Abdul-Hassan will drive the 911 car, sponsored by Cabby Wagon, a worldwide cab company. The team may also run a third car strictly for the Rookie Shootout and one-off events, to be driven by Nicholai Rheinhart, as Vladimir will be using the split-ride car for the aforementioned races. The team plans to use Inglesby cars and L3 engines.

(OOC: As far as CMR goes, while the drivers are serious, Maddox is a fail owner. Not only are they using L3 engines, when and if I send out paint requests for the CMR cars, I'll add on the extra info to NOT put grills on the car.)

It might just be me overreacting, but I feel like that is a little bit offensive.
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 on Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:18 am

flyingturns89 wrote:
BigDaddy24 wrote:The part time car will be driven by Iranian Ahmed Abdul-Hassan. The 29 year old Abdul-Hassan, after winning the annual Middle Eastern Duel in the Dirt 5 years in a row, came to America looking for a better racing opportunity. However, the only offer he would get was to be a New York City cab driver. He's reportedly been placed under citizen's arrest at least 5 times a year since coming to America, mostly by extremely paranoid New Yorkers who mistake him for a wanted terrorist. Abdul-Hassan will drive the 911 car, sponsored by Cabby Wagon, a worldwide cab company. The team may also run a third car strictly for the Rookie Shootout and one-off events, to be driven by Nicholai Rheinhart, as Vladimir will be using the split-ride car for the aforementioned races. The team plans to use Inglesby cars and L3 engines.

It might just be me overreacting, but I feel like that is a little bit offensive.
You're not the only one, I guess it's cool for people to think that putting a Middle Eastern in a car numbered 911 and lives in New York City is a good way to get your driver accepted in the TM Canon.
navycook75
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zac47ulrich on Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:58 am

navycook75 wrote:
flyingturns89 wrote:

You're not the only one, I guess it's cool for people to think that putting a Middle Eastern in a car numbered 911 and lives in New York City is a good way to get your driver accepted in the TM Canon.

agreed
zac47ulrich
Development Driver
Development Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) on Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:34 am

BigDaddy24 wrote:The part time car will be driven by Iranian Ahmed Abdul-Hassan. The 29 year old Abdul-Hassan, after winning the annual Middle Eastern Duel in the Dirt 5 years in a row, came to America looking for a better racing opportunity. However, the only offer he would get was to be a New York City cab driver. He's reportedly been placed under citizen's arrest at least 5 times a year since coming to America, mostly by extremely paranoid New Yorkers who mistake him for a wanted terrorist. Abdul-Hassan will drive the 911 car, sponsored by Cabby Wagon, a worldwide cab company. 
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

View user profile http://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard on Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:34 am

Your a 17 year old, but you don't act like one. When will you man up?
BWard
Legend
Legend

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Post by BigDaddy24 on Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:51 am

Ok, while I certainly wasn't trying to be offensive or anything like that, I can already tell this is going bad. Gonna have to do some damage control.
BigDaddy24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard on Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:53 am

BigDaddy24 wrote:Ok, while I certainly wasn't trying to be offensive or anything like that, I can already tell this is going bad. Gonna have to do some damage control.

I think you already caused all the damage.
BWard
Legend
Legend

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Post by BigDaddy24 on Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:13 pm

Driver switch for CMR

Due to Sponsorship and numbering conflicts Ahmed Abdul-Hassan will not be driving for Chad  Maddox Racing. Replacing him will be Newfoundlander Glen Reid. The team is expected to make number and sponsor changes as well, to be announced later.

(OOC: I'd like to apologize for that lapse in judgement I had earlier. I got too carried away in my backstories... Again, and this time in a really bad way. I had no intention at all of offending anyone and I'm sorry for doing that.)

Last edited by BigDaddy24 on Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
BigDaddy24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This isn't 1955, kid.

Post by Ceej on Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:23 pm

BigDaddy24 wrote:lol racist bullshit im so funny you guys

It's garbage like this that makes me wish I was an admin around here. Please go away.
Ceej
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon on Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:00 pm

Nobody should be surprised with the end result here... B&

Online Wins: 21
Last Win: Short Oval Challenge @ Vancouver
EFR's #1 A.J. Allmendinger fan
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Barton wrote:It has a McDonalds, so it might be a city.

Bob Ross wrote:Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do.

Cynon
Admin

View user profile http://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top