Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

+51
RetrogradeRenegade
Michael Sykes
darkapprentice77
crl
GamerAzuzu
Electric Wolf
Michael29Shell
RocketKnight
Alpineopossum
BBoy
Jason Hamilton
Metro 6r4
SpeedDemon37
PackerMan71
Cardinals5
Vincent Giacalone
Pyrozooka0
flyingturns89
Racerfan275
Syzygy
HawkAussie
Tigerman
Chives2112
Ceej
racingfreak1999
PYLrulz
navycook75
Rykia
pennst24
Magus978
f1fan12
JMac525
RealRacingRoots
pepsibottle1
BigDaddy24
Lucstar88
Backmarker
Milan655
BWard
PKligBKFan
RyanB06
Nascar9fan
Wizzie
Cynon
Tanrar
gone-sovereign
day500champ1
gwoodard41
Mr.Mech
SnakePlissken
Ben Atkins
55 posters

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners - Page 13 Empty Re: Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

Post by GamerAzuzu Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:42 pm

AndreaKonata: Who thought it was a good idea to race in a store?

Retweeted by Jessica Graham

JesS-Tech59: Well that was a sprint race well wasted, good job Allie for forgetting I exist.
GamerAzuzu
GamerAzuzu
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Location : As a little demon serving the great Fallen Angel Yohane, I just derp around hoping I don't become a lolcow.

Back to top Go down

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners - Page 13 Empty Re: Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

Post by PYLrulz Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:56 pm

SteudlerTManticore: Ok, I think a bunch of us had "a moment". Come into the shop today, and things are much calmer... Almost as if a bunch of us just needed to blow up. Everybody seems refocused now.
PYLrulz
PYLrulz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrozooka0 Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:30 pm

AAreoski451: Just saw the ARLA race. Personally, I think that the wrecks @ARiggs19 caused were racing incidents (except the last one). #wreckfest #ARLAKarl's

Pyrozooka0
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:05 pm

tonydurbinTX: @ARiggs19 needs to just retire from racing... theres a reason shes never won anything that matters #ARLAKarl's

DMullen: Word on the street is that @HodgesWalterOfficial and @mel_clevenot will be starting from the back of the grid. #Darlington

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Racerfan275 Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:22 pm

TAshby12:@MTMotorsowner, I'm sorry bout my driving, I honestly was not trying to wreck your driver out of the race. If i need to say anything else, please tell me
@JHalks114, PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES, get used to it. If you want to really talk, i'm ready if you charge me again

Racerfan275
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:30 pm

packer71: Great runs by Eric and Rachel at Riverside. We're right back in the thick of this championship. #ARLA
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PYLrulz Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:40 pm

SteudlerTManticore: We might have figured out something with the engines. Don't know if it will work, but it's going to be tried at Darlington.
PYLrulz
PYLrulz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:43 pm

IkeDurbin#08 @AshTucker that was @RG-R&Roller, not myself, I was in fifth when that incident happened.The commentator must have misspoken.

IkeDurbin#08 @AshTucker being the team owner, I do apologize on his behalf, however.

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:57 pm

RyanMatthews Damn. Another couple laps and I'd have had it. Oh well. I'm very happy with a second-place run. Something to build on for Japan. #ARLAKarls
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by racingfreak1999 Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:01 pm

NickAzure9000: Why does this keep happening to me?  Why does it feel like all the backmarker teams finish ahead of me on a regular basis?

Azurepower46: @NickAzure9000 I know it's hard for you to understand, so I'll explain it to you.  IT'S BECAUSE THEY DON'T FUCKING WRECK EVERY GOD DAMN WEEK!!!!

Azurepower46: What #OEN said is true.  We are currently in the closing discussions of bringing in a sponsor. #staytuned
racingfreak1999
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Sykes Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:08 pm

SykesOnRedAlert: RT @LaunchOfficial #RedAlert will remain on the market despite assumptions of trackside "fan's" overconsumption at #TMRoundOfWales2013 , yesterday's announcement to consider pulling the product from sale was a precaution.

IMSGolfersClub: @SykesOnRedAlert the Club begrudgingly confirm that You and your Master Cup associates have been given the all clear to play the Front Nine of our course in your overalls, there will be no need to pay a penalty in advance this time around.

IndyFoodHundred: @SykesOnRedAlert the roof of the club is ready for the #UnofficialTMChilliCookoff

SykesOnRedAlert: Aww yeah!!! The Man Biathlon is ON!!!
Michael Sykes
Michael Sykes
Development Series Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceej Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:58 pm

OEN_EMcDermott Last we heard @TsukariAkira wasn't getting back in an #ARLA car... so explain this: pics4.twts/ajksfhasf
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:37 am

DMullen: @mel_clevenot to the back of the grid for #TMMC #Darlington

DMullen: Announcement on Wales appeals won't be until after #Darlington

DMullen: @CJohaanes in the third Volpi at #Darlington ... Austin Howard will be in the 29 car #TMMC

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:59 am

VJAYGLM: @DMullen I may look stupid here, but who is Austin Howard, And why the hell did he get a TMMC ride?
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:53 am

GWoodard41: Hopefully the team can do well at Darlington, it's rather tough to pass there, and if you are slower than the car behind you, let them by. I can only imagine how HWR will deal with the traffic... #DarlingtonDemoDerby

GWoodard41: It's awesome being back in the states, seems the team was greeted by re-energized fans due to the wins at Sweden and Wales. #USA #TMMC
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by RocketKnight Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:56 am

CalhounThunder31: @DMullen Austin Howard? who's that?
RocketKnight
RocketKnight
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

https://www.youtube.com/user/BlueThunderfanracing

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:11 am

JOlenick: I'm guessing Austin Howard is related to Joseph Howard or something...probably how he got the 29 ride
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Sykes Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:46 am

SykesOnRedAlert: @GWoodard41 the team spirit alone should make you reconsider appealing against your own win.
Michael Sykes
Michael Sykes

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:53 pm

GWoodard41: I dropped it after a long talk with a lot of people. I have a feeling I'm going to need all the points I can get.

GWoodard41: I realized, while Roderick didn't intentionally wreck Short or Johannes, when he pushed up on Short's car through the corner, that pushed air underneath Short's car and caused him to lose control. So theoretically, it was Roderick's fault, even though no contact was made.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:38 pm

DLeck6211: Apparently Austin Howard raced in TM Lights in 2011 and was a backmarker. no wonder people don't know who he is.
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:56 pm

gwoodard41 wrote:GWoodard41: I realized, while Roderick didn't intentionally wreck Short or Johannes, when he pushed up on Short's car through the corner, that pushed air underneath Short's car and caused him to lose control. So theoretically, it was Roderick's fault, even though no contact was made.
packer71: So, let me get this straight. You're basically saying that even though there was no contact whatsoever between Leonid and Short, it's still Leonid's fault. Neutral  I respect your opinion, Greg, but do you realize how asinine that sounds? That's like convicting an innocent person of murder when he clearly didn't do it. Maybe I'm just reading it wrong, but that's the vibe I'm getting, anyway.
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:33 pm

BenAtkins50: @packer71 yes because you have to make contact with someone to cause a crash... Um... 

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:11 pm

packer71: @BenAtkins50 Sarcasm wasn't necessary. I was just making an observation... Neutral
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:24 pm

GWoodard41: @packer71: I said he didn't intentionally mean to wreck Short, but due to the speed he encountered Short, plus the angle of the attempt, forced air underneath his car. Think of it like an airplane taking off. Lift is created with air being forced under the wings...

GWoodard41: It's Roderick's fault, like it was my fault for the incident at Georgia that cost me 2nd. Theoretically, Roderick added lift to Short's car by pushing air into the rear and causing the car to become unbalanced. Roderick wasn't trying to wreck Short, I understand that.

GWoodard41: And before you get on my case about anything, why is it that you can't seem to treat him like a teammate on track? You drive around him like he's your main rival.

gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:44 pm

packer71: @GWoodard41 It wasn't my intention to get on your case, and I'm sorry if my tweet came across as such.

packer71: @GWoodard41 Honestly, that's a really good question. I guess I just feel like I have something to prove, considering who my teammate is. Of course, admittedly, I always seem to screw it up somehow...
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:47 am

DLeck6211: You know I need sleep when I see @Cassandra02 join the same TF2 Prop Hunt server I'm in. It's 6:46 am where I am and I have Darlington practice today.
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by JMac525 Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:47 am

TMoore52: Good luck to @MYamada22 and the rest of the ARLA competitors in the Japanese Tour.

MYamada22@TMoore52: Thanks.
JMac525
JMac525
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:37 pm

DMullen: Austin Howard is @JHoward17's oldest son ... ran in TM Lights in 2010 and in ASCC in 2011.

hot4roderick: funny how some people think they're experts because they have a whole car company supporting their whole career

DMullen: Ashby's time penalty has been appealed and she has been reinstated to 4th place #TMMC #Russia

DMullen: FPO argued that no penalty was given to @OneEyedSnake at #Karjala for the same offense.

alexisrainsford: @GWoodard41 Your win is more worthless than @tonydurbinTX's 2009 Texas win. Typical Lycoia politics.

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:11 pm

Cassandra02: @DLeck6211 Damn. Didn't realise it was that late for you. Impressive.

BenAtkins50: @packer71 Sorry. I agree with your post for the most part, but I thought you meant someone has to hit another person to cause a crash. My bad.

BenAtkins50: The amount of politics in TMMC is so high at the moment. It wouldn't surprise me if enough people got disqualified at Darlington that the person in 29th would be announced the winner.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:43 pm

TheOneEyedSnake: @DMullen: Officials more than made up for it last year after Brands Hatch #suspension #camphausen

TheOneEyedSnake: @DMullen: Are they suspending Roderick? I'll believe it when I see it.

TheOneEyedSnake: Woodard won the race. Not the way he wanted, but he won it. I didn't want to win Indy under caution either, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. Lost Mansfield race called by rain. $#!+ happens.

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:54 pm

plyons: @cdavenport dude wtf was this for ??? <pic> #learntopark

cdavenport: @pylons There was a camper van on the other side of me

plyons: @cdavenport #stupidtolyattidrivers

cdavenport: @BenAtkins50 Reports that the #6 @LaunchEnergy car was disqualified from Darlington due to being the low-calorie drink have been denied. <pic>

yunosova: Many apologies to 88 fans for #Wales ... made mistake.

DMullen: @cdavenport hiding in @SykesOnRedAlert's autograph line. <pic>

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:58 pm

packer71: @BenAtkins50 No big deal. Very Happy 

packer71: Heard Ashby had her ATP from Russia taken down. I'd argue she didn't deserve the ATP to begin with. We were just racing hard for position, and... well, like @TheOneEyedSnake said, shit happens. We still got a top 5, and I'm still out of the hole regardless, so it's all good. Cool

packer71: @cdavenport Laughing Laughing Laughing
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:22 pm

GWoodard41: @alexisrainsford: @hot4roderick: Just a heads up, in my mind I DID NOT WIN. I hated how the officials handled the situation. I'm fully well aware that my win is worthless and it shall always be. I'm the one who stated it first and I dropped the appeal through advice from my team, other drivers, and what fans I actually had. I don't like the fact that I dropped it either, but nothing I could have said or done would have reversed the decision.

GWoodard41: @alexisrainsford: @hot4roderick: The only thing that Lycoia had anything with it was telling me what happened, they showed me how and why Short's car got loose, they assured me that Roderick didn't make contact, as stupid as it may sounds, that was the most logical reasoning they had to determine what happened.

GWoodard41: @alexisrainsford: @hot4roderick: Just to be clear, Lycoia actually tried to explain that to the officials to DEFEND the original result (you know, with the #4 winning?). But they came back to tell me that they couldn't persuade them. So if you have an issue with me or Lycoia, please, make sure you have your facts straight.

GWoodard41: @alexisrainsford: @hot4roderick: You think I'm happy that the win was given to me? NO. I would have preferred to have not won at all. If I actually do win, legitimately anyway, I would prefer to cross the line in first and if I lose by a close margin, it wouldn't bother me.

GWoodard41: I was planning if the appeal was not overturned to sit out of the next race in protest, but it seems to me that wouldn't be good enough. Tell me @alexisrainsford: @hot4roderick: what would be the best alternative to my worthless actions? I could have the trophy rebadged and give all of my personal payout to @hot4roderick or to charity (which I was planning to allow @hot4roderick to pick said charities), what do I need to do to actually earn your respect?

GWoodard41: @TheOneEyedSnake: I appreciate your support and the team's support. I really do, but I can't seem to win either way, personally I would have taken 2nd or 3rd, maybe then no one would have cared. But then again, better for me to take the heat than anyone else, I'm sort of used this sort of treatment, especially from people I respect.

LMRnD: @alexisrainsford: @hot4roderick: As @GWoodard41: attempted to explain, we, along with Lenard, actually talked with the officials post-race and tried to get the penalty overturned by the most logical reason possible. We believe what happened because we had tests prior to the 2012 season that resulted in that type of issue happening. We're sorry for all the issues that have been brought up this year within our own organization, there's no need for anyone to harass someone who doesn't even believe he should have won in the first place. Lycoia Politics? Just a heads up, we don't get ourselves involved in anything political and whatever the officials dish out to us has been more than fair for our mistakes. Tweeted via Twitlonger
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:37 pm

alexisrainsford: @Gwoodard41 @LMRnD I'm sure you're the ethical pillars of the sport.

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:43 pm

Cynon wrote:DMullen: @cdavenport hiding in @SykesOnRedAlert's autograph line. <pic>
packer71: I've tried to do that with Leonid's autograph line, but my green hair always gives me away. Laughing  #geneticslol
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:54 pm

GWoodard41: @alexisrainsford: At least we try to remain honest and don't take credit for things we believe aren't ours to begin with. If we screw up, then we will try to fix what we screwed up and take the proper punishment. I refused to even acknowledge that I won, because I believe that I didn't.

GWoodard41: Turns out that my personal car was broke into and set ablaze during practice. No one knows who did it and the security footage didn't get the faces of the perps. Yeah, I'm sure feeling the love here.

GWoodard41: If anyone who supports Roderick wrecks me, I would completely understand why. I don't care what happens to me anymore.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:58 pm

cdavenport: @BenAtkins50 Reports that the #6 @LaunchEnergy car was disqualified from Darlington due to being the low-calorie drink have been denied. <pic>

Retweeted by Ben Atkins

BenAtkins50: @cdavenport That made me laugh hard. But knowing the officials, they might actually DQ you now Razz 

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:06 pm

GWoodard41: @BenAtkins50: The last thing the series needs is another DQ for a rather asinine reason.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:07 pm

RyanMatthews Unbelievable RT @GWoodard41 Turns out that my personal car was broke into and set ablaze during practice. No one knows who did it and the security footage didn't get the faces of the perps. Yeah, I'm sure feeling the love here.
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:19 pm

GWoodard41: @RyanMatthews: I know, at least no one was hurt.

GWoodard41: What do I have to do, start acting like a jack*** to everyone? Sorry to disappoint you all, I'm going to remain the nice guy. I'm used to this sort of bull**** happening to me, especially during my childhood. #Icantakeit
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:27 pm

KDwyer72: @Gwoodard41 look what state we're in... probably some drunk hicks like this guy <pic> sup @MattAdor

KDwyer72: @MattAdor is about as texan as Obama, take off that stupid ass hat <pic>

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:37 pm

BenAtkins50: @GWoodard41 But you shouldn't take it. Stand up for yourself or else I'll start int wrecking you in races until you punch me in the face.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:43 pm

GWoodard41: @BenAtkins50: And become like who I replaced on the team? HA, as if.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:45 pm

TheOneEyedSnake: @GWoodard41: The more you say the worse you make it. Just accept the win. Prove the naysayers wrong by winning again. Success is the best revenge.

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:48 pm

TheOneEyedSnake: @GWoodard41: The more you say the worse you make it. Just accept the win. Prove the naysayers wrong by winning again. Success is the best revenge.

Retweeted by Daxter Hamlett, Ben Atkins and 283 others.

BenAtkins50: @DHamlettCRPR to Dash Cup next season???? Surprised 

DHamlettCRPR: @BenAtkins50 I want to be closer to my family. Smile

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:01 pm

GWoodard41: Sure, sure, but it still doesn't feel right :/
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:14 pm

TomDelgadoRacing: We've been silent for awhile, but that's because we've all been hard at work getting our Master Cup car ready for Darlington. We've been granted a promoter's option! #TMMC

*later*

TomDelgadoRacing: <PIC> The crew gets the #36 CanSwav Aluminum Plant Omecha ready for @Jim_Hayes at Darlington. #TMMC
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:59 pm

packer71: @GWoodard41 And I thought I was too modest for my own good. Laughing
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PYLrulz Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:41 pm

SteudlerTManticore:  Darlington in the summertime... UGH!!!  How do you people deal with this humidity down here!  Where's a swimming pool?!? #thehumidityistoodamnhigh

SteudlerTManicore: I think some of the Swedes in my team are starting to melt! Shocked 
PYLrulz
PYLrulz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Sykes Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:53 am

Cynon wrote:
DMullen: @cdavenport hiding in @SykesOnRedAlert's autograph line. <pic>
SykesOnBabySitting: @DMullen it didn't take long, @cdavenport acting his age AND his race number Wink
Michael Sykes
Michael Sykes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next