2013 FedEx 400 @ Dover - Sprint Cup

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 2013 FedEx 400 @ Dover - Sprint Cup

Post by Lucstar88 on Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:45 pm

Spannerhead29 (Nelson) wrote:TTTTOOOOOONNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYY

My 3rd favourite driver wins last week, 2nd favourite driver this week, I know have a good feeling about Pocono now.

So, Ambrose will win? Nope! sorry to break your dreams
avatar
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2695
Join date : 2012-07-24
Age : 22
Location : Canada

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLucstar88

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013 FedEx 400 @ Dover - Sprint Cup

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) on Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:49 pm

navycook75 wrote:
Spannerhead29 (Nelson) wrote:TTTTOOOOOONNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYY

My 3rd favourite driver wins last week, 2nd favourite driver this week, I know have a good feeling about Pocono now.
I don't think Pocono is running the Road Course....
They'll never run the road course.
avatar
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

Posts : 3418
Join date : 2012-04-29
Age : 23
Location : Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

View user profile http://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013 FedEx 400 @ Dover - Sprint Cup

Post by BigDaddy24 on Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:50 pm

Yesterday I use a quote from Stewart as my Random Quote of the Month, then he goes on and gets SHR a much needed win today?

I'm playing the coincidence card here.
avatar
BigDaddy24
Development Series Rookie
Development Series Rookie

Posts : 250
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 21
Location : Philadelphia, PA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013 FedEx 400 @ Dover - Sprint Cup

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) on Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:51 pm

I was painting a Indycar based off his 2013 Cup scheme, there's another coincidence card.
avatar
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

Posts : 3418
Join date : 2012-04-29
Age : 23
Location : Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

View user profile http://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013 FedEx 400 @ Dover - Sprint Cup

Post by Lucstar88 on Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:52 pm

BigDaddy24 wrote:Yesterday I use a quote from Stewart as my Random Quote of the Month, then he goes on and gets SHR a much needed win today?

I'm playing the coincidence card here.

PUT DALE URHARDT JR...

Just a lucky coincidence
avatar
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2695
Join date : 2012-07-24
Age : 22
Location : Canada

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLucstar88

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013 FedEx 400 @ Dover - Sprint Cup

Post by PYLrulz on Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:42 pm

RealRacer4 wrote:That finish actually wasn't bad.

More importantly, I'm surprised Montoya didn't try wrecking Tony Stewart for the win.

That was because Tony Stewart wasn't a jet dryer
avatar
PYLrulz
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2050
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 33
Location : Mountville, PA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013 FedEx 400 @ Dover - Sprint Cup

Post by Lucstar88 on Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:48 pm

PYLrulz wrote:
RealRacer4 wrote:That finish actually wasn't bad.

More importantly, I'm surprised Montoya didn't try wrecking Tony Stewart for the win.

That was because Tony Stewart wasn't a jet dryer

Best thing i've read all day! Laughing
avatar
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2695
Join date : 2012-07-24
Age : 22
Location : Canada

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLucstar88

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013 FedEx 400 @ Dover - Sprint Cup

Post by Alta on Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:46 pm

RealRacer4 wrote:That finish actually wasn't bad.

More importantly, I'm surprised Montoya didn't try wrecking Tony Stewart for the win.
Cause Tony Stewart would've ate him.

Or in semi-realistic terms. Commit a hate crime.
avatar
Alta
Legend
Legend

Posts : 3996
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 94
Location : San Francisco, California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013 FedEx 400 @ Dover - Sprint Cup

Post by vbooy57 on Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:58 pm

crl wrote:
PKligBKFan wrote:
crl wrote:
day500champ1 wrote:
Rykia_RKXK wrote:I guess I don't get it. I've thoroughly enjoyed this race, as I did yesterdays.

I have as well. But, then again seems like I'm the only one whose seen all the races (all the laps) this year. Oh well.

You want a medal there, buddy? No Sorry about your inability to see the forest beyond the trees.

Is he not allowed to enjoy the races? Just because you don't like them doesn't mean he has to dislike them too...

He's allowed to enjoy the races, but he needs to stop acting like he's better than all of us just because he does.
He was saying oh well to the fact that almost no one else has been enjoying NASCAR, which he thinks is a shame. At least, that's how I interpreted it.
avatar
vbooy57
Development Series Rookie
Development Series Rookie

Posts : 242
Join date : 2013-02-03
Age : 21
Location : Pittsburgh/State College

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013 FedEx 400 @ Dover - Sprint Cup

Post by PYLrulz on Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:25 pm

vbooy57 wrote:
crl wrote:
PKligBKFan wrote:
crl wrote:
day500champ1 wrote:
Rykia_RKXK wrote:I guess I don't get it. I've thoroughly enjoyed this race, as I did yesterdays.

I have as well. But, then again seems like I'm the only one whose seen all the races (all the laps) this year. Oh well.

You want a medal there, buddy? No Sorry about your inability to see the forest beyond the trees.

Is he not allowed to enjoy the races? Just because you don't like them doesn't mean he has to dislike them too...

He's allowed to enjoy the races, but he needs to stop acting like he's better than all of us just because he does.
He was saying oh well to the fact that almost no one else has been enjoying NASCAR, which he thinks is a shame. At least, that's how I interpreted it.

Gonna have to agree. Unless there is something I am missing, the statement didn't seem to make day500champ1 to act holier than thou, or he is better than the rest of us.

I disagree with the fact that most of the NASCAR races have been "good" (F1 and Indy for the most part have had far better races so far), but it's my opinion, just like his statement was his.
avatar
PYLrulz
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2050
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 33
Location : Mountville, PA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013 FedEx 400 @ Dover - Sprint Cup

Post by Alta on Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:49 pm

Personally i believe Nascar has been pretty decent when it comes to the end of their races....Now the matter with everything before the last 10 laps has been severely lacking and/or non-existent.
avatar
Alta
Legend
Legend

Posts : 3996
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 94
Location : San Francisco, California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013 FedEx 400 @ Dover - Sprint Cup

Post by PackerMan71 on Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:09 am

PYLrulz wrote:
vbooy57 wrote:
crl wrote:
PKligBKFan wrote:
crl wrote:
day500champ1 wrote:
Rykia_RKXK wrote:I guess I don't get it. I've thoroughly enjoyed this race, as I did yesterdays.

I have as well. But, then again seems like I'm the only one whose seen all the races (all the laps) this year. Oh well.

You want a medal there, buddy? No Sorry about your inability to see the forest beyond the trees.

Is he not allowed to enjoy the races? Just because you don't like them doesn't mean he has to dislike them too...

He's allowed to enjoy the races, but he needs to stop acting like he's better than all of us just because he does.
He was saying oh well to the fact that almost no one else has been enjoying NASCAR, which he thinks is a shame. At least, that's how I interpreted it.

Gonna have to agree. Unless there is something I am missing, the statement didn't seem to make day500champ1 to act holier than thou, or he is better than the rest of us.

I disagree with the fact that most of the NASCAR races have been "good" (F1 and Indy for the most part have had far better races so far), but it's my opinion, just like his statement was his.

The problem is that we've seen this crap before. A couple of times last year, some of us would say, "Well, the race was kind of meh," then Griffin would reply that he actually liked the race, and the others would retort, and then it would become one massive argument, and quite frankly, I really don't want to have to sift through that crap again. If you enjoyed the race, hey, great, more power to you, but there are some people that might not think it was an enjoyable race, and there are a couple of factors that might play into that. First off, if the green flag runs were any good, which, most of the time, they aren't. Second, how many cautions there have been that have slowed the action, whether through a crash or a BS yellow. Third, and most importantly, I think, is how well your favorite driver is doing. If your driver is doing extremely well, then you'd be inclined to say that the race was pretty good, even if the race as a whole sucked. Fourth, a race can be elevated a little bit if the finish was good. This is something we've been seeing a lot in NASCAR for the last couple of years. The races can be complete crap, then it gets a great finish and suddenly it gets more praise than it probably should.

The bottom line is, if you enjoyed the race, great, and if not, well, there's always next week. Either that, or watch IndyCar. Laughing
avatar
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2636
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 32
Location : Groveport, Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013 FedEx 400 @ Dover - Sprint Cup

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum