GOMA Season 8/GENERATION 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GOMA Season 8/GENERATION 6

Post by gwoodard41 on Sat May 11, 2013 1:03 pm



Base: RAH
Template: NNRacing (Italio)
Logos: Internet
Numbers: NFL Patriot Throwback

First real attempt at a Gen 6 Car. Comments? (Yes, the front bumper number is there, the angle of the render doesn't show it well.)
avatar
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Posts : 3717
Join date : 2011-08-20
Age : 27
Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GOMA Season 8/GENERATION 6

Post by JINXaPHRENIC on Sat May 11, 2013 1:17 pm

I like it... Especially the "Sparkle" Style for the black paint... Should use that on the TML car... LoL... I do want to know what happened to your contigs though?
avatar
JINXaPHRENIC
Development Series Rookie
Development Series Rookie

Posts : 162
Join date : 2012-08-04
Age : 31
Location : Pompano Beach, FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GOMA Season 8/GENERATION 6

Post by gwoodard41 on Sat May 11, 2013 2:02 pm

JINXaPHRENIC wrote:I like it... Especially the "Sparkle" Style for the black paint... Should use that on the TML car... LoL... I do want to know what happened to your contigs though?

I can't find 2048 template contigs.... and I think I made the sparkle effect of your TMLights car.
avatar
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Posts : 3717
Join date : 2011-08-20
Age : 27
Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GOMA Season 8/GENERATION 6

Post by Rykia on Sat May 11, 2013 5:31 pm

gwoodard41 wrote:
JINXaPHRENIC wrote:I like it... Especially the "Sparkle" Style for the black paint... Should use that on the TML car... LoL... I do want to know what happened to your contigs though?

I can't find 2048 template contigs.... and I think I made the sparkle effect of your TMLights car.

2048 Contigs. Nice ride!
avatar
Rykia
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2550
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 20
Location : Cornfields.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GOMA Season 8/GENERATION 6

Post by gwoodard41 on Sat May 11, 2013 10:39 pm

Rykia_RKXK wrote:
gwoodard41 wrote:
JINXaPHRENIC wrote:I like it... Especially the "Sparkle" Style for the black paint... Should use that on the TML car... LoL... I do want to know what happened to your contigs though?

I can't find 2048 template contigs.... and I think I made the sparkle effect of your TMLights car.

2048 Contigs. Nice ride!

Already added! But thank you anyway Very Happy
avatar
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Posts : 3717
Join date : 2011-08-20
Age : 27
Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum